LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

what's something you find amazing about our community?

I'll start off by saying I am pleasantly shocked by all the actual talented folks in our community. The fact we have so many professionals among us from actual woodworkers to lawyers is impressive! Never amazes me when someone in the forums or chatroom asks a question that a laymen simply isn't able to answer that someone with expertise in the subject is there to answer the question!

• Like 6

I appreciate how surprisingly welcoming the community is. I can't speak for the community as a whole, but at least here on DD, It's not uncommon to find people from all sides of the political and religious spectrums. I've seen many communities that tend to ban those who believe X or Y, even if they haven't done/said anything wrong/offensive on the platform itself. I think, all things considered, DD is very welcoming to everyone and only really takes issue when people are actively hindering other's enjoyment or being an active problem in the community.

Might be a silly thing to find "Amazing about the community", but it's something that is important to me.

• Like 5

Good question!

I think for me, it’s the expensive diversity of people here, in so many different directions. I mean for example, men, women, old, young, different ethnicities, different countries, different political standings, learned, street wise, casual, intense, humorous, serious. 
Boy, you can just go on, and on. The amazing thing? The common thread, that has all of this expensive diversity here, DIAPERS! 

Just think, how deep this thing for diapers really runs. It cuts through, or across just about everything. AMAZING! 

And for an older type like me, pre-internet, it’s amazingly great, because prior to the internet, who knew? ?‍♂️ 

• Like 3

I find it utterly amazing that this community ACTUALLY exists!!!! ?? I remember back in 2000 when I first went on-line, and did a search for "adult diapers" ( very hesitantly though, afraid of what I may, or may not find) and the screen filled with links to various sites, including wetset, and DPF. To say I was stunned is an understatement. I was literally in shock for 3 days, and spent that time surfing anything and everything I could click on!!! It was then, and is still, to me anyways, amazing something like this is here......Thank you Mikey for keeping thing afloat !! ??????

I am also amazed at how things have grown in the 22 years since I started on-line. Diaper selection 'back then' was basically, Attends, Depends, and what ever imports you could get, mostly Molicares and Abenas....with some Tenas and a few odd brands avaliable here in the USA or available for import....lookat what is available today!!!! We have ABDL  entrapenures building companies by and for the ABDL community( but also open to anyone who wants to buy something) the diaper selection, capacity, and incredible quality is mind blowing!!! Just so far above and beyond what was to be had just 20 years ago.....staggering!!!

And, as said above, I have met hundreds of people herd and around the net,all with our "underwear of choice" in mind. Most have been great, with the occasional asshole thrown in just to screw things up...

But over all, for me, is just the fact that places like this exist!!!! A place to come, read, chat, share, and play and be accepted, and (generally) not judged. Also, a place for the medically incontinant to come and chat, hang out, get suggestions on better products to help with their condition, and find friends, who don't care what underwear you wear, or what you do in your pants!! ?? we all do to one level or another....acceptance is a wonderful thing....thank you??

• Like 4

What AbabeBill said.  People from all walks of life and professions.  I've heard of doctors, ministers, teachers, police, military, construction workers and people of just about every profession being into this in some way.  The diversity of people and their likes.  Some are full time AB, some are full time DL, some have a little of both, some wear but don't use, some just wet, some do both.  Many are way in the closet and many don't care who knows or sees that they wear diapers.  Some just wear now and then and others devote their lives to wearing diapers all the time.  It's a very wide range of both people and diaper interests.  Some people are annoying and some are great!  If you are into this in one of the many ways, you can find others that share your particular interests here and not worry too much about the ones who enjoy different diaper interests that you yourself.  A little something for everyone. 

• Like 3
21 hours ago, square_duck said:

I am also amazed at how things have grown in the 22 years since I started on-line. Diaper selection 'back then' was basically, Attends, Depends, and what ever imports you could get, mostly Molicares and Abenas....with some Tenas and a few odd brands avaliable here in the USA or available for import....lookat what is available today!!!! ... Just so far above and beyond what was to be had just 20 years ago.....staggering!!!

...Also, a place for the medically incontinant to come and chat, hang out, get suggestions on better products to help with their condition, and find friends, who don't care what underwear you wear, or what you do in your pants!! ?? we all do to one level or another....acceptance is a wonderful thing....thank you??

As a long time lurker on this and a number of other sites (including dpf, wetville, aby.com, wetset, and that site that won't be named), I am glad to see a site that include incontinent users that is rather active.  (Yes, @rusty pins, I am significantly older than 21...  <grin>) 

In some ways, I am looking for things I need to try to avoid doing...  And better ways to manage what I have to deal with.

When occasional nocturia switched to occasional nocturnal enuresis several years ago (in part due to illness, the medications used and the way my body was made),  the two best resource sites (i.e. where to find needed supplies, on the young internet) was a tri-state incontinence support site (#2, behind #1) and the ASDF (usenet - alt.sex.fetish.diapers) resource list managed by BBIF.  (Yes, that mail list still exists....).  While initially I was looking for how to manage the significant night time events while looking for possible solutions (which all have failed), I've found this "rabbit hole" of comfort....  Unfortunately (or "fortunately" depending on your view), early onset of BPH while utilizing watch and wait protocol has had some "interesting" side affects on the bladder....  Combine with other medical (partially genetically based) issues, I expect it to get worse over time.  I'm just trying to defer what is probably unavoidable as long as is reasonable...   Yes, some time (probably after retirement) I will probably give in to the DL / young boy / little boy side of me more....

1 hour ago, saltedcaramel64 said:

Im amazed and impressed about how much adult diapers have improved because of abdls.  I think we have helped improve the quality of life for incontinent people everywhere.

Agreed.  For a long time I found only properly layered cloth diapers could handle my night time output.  Lighter nights (or possible not as hydrated as one should be) something like the old Molicare could work, but it was a risk.  With the changes from BPH and with what the ABDL community has helped bring to the market, I'm starting to see disposable solutions that can work...

• Thanks 1