LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Love in Dimensions - Ch 60 & Epilogue (9/25/22) -Complete

On 4/17/2022 at 7:04 PM, LittleFallenPrincess said:

He nodded. He was clearly scared out of his mind.

For someone so high up in the criminal underworld of London... he sure did piss his pants out of fear quickly...

Well damn! There but for the grace of plot armor I guess? ??

And I suppose the little shit has learned his lesson... Honestly he went down so easy it wouldn't even be fun to play with. Like if one person with a minor augement and one with some combat training could get him to roll over that easy whelp... *looks over at my combat hardsuit and collections of murder implements ranging pre-industrial to roughly 4600 and laughs*

7 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

“By the layout of his security system... not far enough. Even if you get close enough to one with a jammer, another camera is covering you, out of reach of the device. But... what we could do...”

Oooooh, Ooooh! Can I have a crack at it! Can I!? *bounces excitedly while crashing through several lockers before holding up what looks like some kind of oversized shotgun and a small rocket* Believe it or not this does not go boom like most of my shit! It's way more clever! *excited squirming and squealing in the process I drop the thing and the central cone pops loose from the propellant and tail fin section, then gets up and skitters away, weirdly squid like on several mechanical legs* Ooooopps. *blushes and looks sheepish*

Paige.png.f8506e6a082d2b35ed8717d228f8dffc.png

Chapter 16: Heist

Love in Dimensions – LittleFallenPrincess

Heist time!

We had figured out how to get me in, how I’m going to get around, and how to get out.

Using Morgan’s brilliant idea, we could work together and the owner would have no idea I’ve even step foot on the property.

Whilst I got my things packed and put my outfit on, changing out of the crinkly nappy (not exactly the best option for stealth... even Alex had to agree with me on that!), Morgan and Faith adapted my jammer to work on all the electronics in the target’s estate. And whilst they did that, they also created some basic devices using scrap they found laying about that when put near the cameras and motion devices, would interfere with them, causing them to pick up no movement or sound and freeze the picture of any camera.

I have no idea how they did this, I’m not exactly tech-savvy, but they seemed to know what they were doing, so I trusted them.

The benefit of having such a large team meant that we could all disable the cameras and sensors on the outside of the property at the same time, with good enough timing of course.

So here we were, in a van that Alex had hired last minute, all dressed up in dark clothes, ready to break into this guy’s estate. We didn’t want to break in and steal the jewel... but the way he had hidden it and who he had originally obtained it from... told us that there was no way he ever intended to hand it over or even acknowledge its existence.

Faith brought a laptop and is sat in the front of the van with Morgan, who drove us out of London to the target, the rest of us were all crammed into the back. It wasn’t exactly comfortable, but hey, it got us from point A to point B...

-------------------------------------------------

“So... everyone know where their camera or sensor is?” Faith asked, looking to the back of the van.

Everyone nodded. Liv looked nervous, but thankfully she had been given an easy one, as she wasn’t used to action.

“Right, so get into position; make sure you’re not spotted by any of the cameras or sensors. Then when I give you the signal... slap that little thing you’ve got onto the side of the device and get back here. That’s when Paige will sneak up onto the roof using her rope, enter the vents, climb through to the room where the safe is, and steal the jewel.” Faith seemed so in control right now, it was impressive.

Faith looked at me, clearly checking that I was okay, so I nodded at her. I was nervous, sure. It had been years since I had done anything like this... but surely it’ll go okay... won’t it?

“Let’s go then... everyone into position. You too Morgan, hop to it...” Faith grinned and clapped her hands at her girlfriend... who didn’t look happy.

“Don’t get used to bossing me about, babygirl... this isn’t becoming a regular occurrence, got that? I can easily put you over my lap.” Morgan warned.

“Sowwy Mummy...” Faith replied, her grin quickly turning into a pout.

“That’s better. But yes, as my babygirl said... let’s go!”

We scrambled out of the back of the van, which was parked a good way away from the estate, and split up into different directions, all heading towards the large property.

Everyone had earpieces, we made sure to grab enough from the old hideout stuff in storage. And as I knelt down at the wooden fence perimeter, I awaited instructions from Faith.

“In place.”

“Same.”

“Me too.”

The list went on until everyone was covering a sensor or a camera.

“Right Paige... get ready. Everyone... now!” Faith instructed.

A few seconds of silence followed, as everyone put the device they were given against the security system they were assigned to.

“Aaaand... that’s everything out. It won’t last long. Go Paige, go!” she instructed.

Not hesitating in the slightest, I ran full speed at the side wall of the property, the one with the easiest side to climb. Window ledges and a drain pipe meant that this had the higher chance of me getting up without falling... or worse, alerting the owner.

I’d use the large stack of potting soil as my first step up, followed by the window ledge, and then launch myself over to the sturdy-looking drainpipe, which I’d use to climb to the top. Once I was up, I’d set up my rope so I can rappel down later, as the other end was currently tied to a tree on the outside of the property. That way I’d avoid any camera on the way out.

So as I ran towards the potting soil, I prepared myself for the first jump. My heart was beating faster than ever. Adrenaline pumping through my body. I was going to do this. I had to do this.

‘Up. Potting soil. Up. Window ledge. Aaand...’

I lept over to the drain pipe, but my hand slipped slightly and I felt myself fall slightly.

Thankfully I managed to grab on at the last second and hoist myself up.

“Paige... that was close... be careful!” Faith said through the earpiece.

Climbing up, slowly this time as to not slip again, I finally managed to reach the top of the building, taking a deep breath as I sat back for a second.

“Good job. Now secure the rope and prepare to enter.” Faith was surprisingly good at this. And I hate to say it... but much better than Jack. Faith was nice to me for one thing...

Tying the rope around the chimney, I pulled it tight so I could rappel over the view of the cameras once they were back online.

I took a second to admire the view from the top of the building.

‘I missed this...’ I thought to myself.

I really wanted to take more time to appreciate this view... this feeling... but we weren’t sure when the owner would return home. The intel said he was gone for the evening, but we couldn’t be sure he wouldn’t arrive home early. So I took one deep breath in, looked around, and committed it to memory.

“Entering the vent...” I whispered.

Unscrewing the vent, I carefully placed the cover off to the side and climbed in, feet first.

‘Thank god this place is big enough to warrant a vent big enough for me to fit in. Otherwise this would have been a lot more difficult!’ I thought to myself as I slowly but surely descended down the vertical vent.

Step by step, I tried making as little noise as possible to avoid setting off any sensors, until I reached the bottom of the vent.

Then carefully crouching down, I made my way down the horizontal part of the vent on my tummy, crawling slowly and silently.

“You’re nearly there, Paige. Just a few more feet...” Faith instructed me through my earpiece. “Everyone’s back at the van now, so it’s all on you.”

Crawling a bit further, Faith shouted “Stop! You’re at the right vent!” so I grabbed my tools and started to remove the cover I needed out of the way so I could drop down into the room with the safe.

“Wait! Make sure your jammer is on!” Faith reminded me, so I quickly checked, and yeah, it was on. So hopefully... if Morgan’s work was as good as she said it was... this should mean I can safely drop into the room below without any of the cameras or motion sensors picking me up. Not even the floor sensors or anything should trigger. Hopefully.

Shame the range on it isn’t great, otherwise this job would’ve been a piece of cake.

Screw by screw, I carefully removed the vent panel, quickly grabbing it before it fell to the floor. Whilst the jammed motion, sound and light sensors wouldn’t pick anything up in this room, if the vent panel dropped, one of the other sensors in the other rooms probably would pick it up, and it’d be game over. Putting it to one side, I put the suction cups on each side of the vent, followed by the winch that would pull me back up. Attaching the rope to the winch, I then proceeded to attach the other end to my belt and got in position.

‘Time to go, Paige...’

Taking a deep breath, I dropped down into the office of the estate’s owner.

Papers were strewn about the place. Books, artwork... it looked somewhat similar to mine and Alex’s collection.

Maps and documents were pinned to the wall, string being used to connect dots on them.

The furniture was all old too, even older than Alex’s shop and her building. But then we expected that with the owner being an older gentleman.

Reaching the floor, I carefully placed one foot down, followed by another, making sure not to make a sound. Carefully unclipping the rope from my belt, I turned my torch on and went about looking around for the safe.

Upon closer inspection, all the documents on his desk were to do with the Zadri. The maps indicated possible artefact locations. Everything this guy had on them far outshone any of the work Alex and I had put together.

‘Maybe... maybe he’s been researching them longer than Alex has? Maybe that’s why he’s got so much more on them?’ I thought to myself as I carefully flicked through the papers on his desk. The gloves I wore prevented any fingerprints but also meant I could carefully handle some of the fragile-looking documents on his desk that looked very, very old.

After spending years working with old documents with Alex, I had learnt how to handle things like this with care.

“Alex... there’s so much stuff here on the Zadri...” I whispered as quietly as I could into my microphone.

“The Zadri? Well that makes sense. If he’s a collector, he must have some information.” She replied.

“This isn’t just some... this is more than we’ve got. This is borderline obsessive...”

“Don’t worry about that stuff for now, just find the safe!” Rose said.

Putting aside the documents, I focused on looking for the safe that contained the jewel we were looking for.

I checked the desk, the filing cabinets, the shelves... everything.

Then I looked at a picture on the wall, a painting of...

‘Wait... is that... is that me?’

It must have been a picture of Freya and Ophelia, the mousey brown and the blonde hair giving it away.

‘How... how did he get a picture that looked so accurate? Wait... no. He can’t be that obvious... can he?’

I crept over to the painting and pulled it back a bit, quickly finding out that it was on hinges. And as I pulled it back... it revealed a wall safe, just like I had predicted.

‘That is such an 80’s cliché...’

I rolled my eyes and eyed up the safe, trying to figure out how I was going to get in.

“What do you see, sweetie?” Alex asked, making me blush a bit.

“It... it’s a new safe. But not that new. Which means... easy to pick. He spent a lot of money on the security... not so much on the safe...”

“How long will it take to get it open?”

“I just need to find either a magnet or a thin bit of metal. I think one of my tension wrenches could fit in between the dials, press down on the release mechanism and voila... it should open. I’ve seen this model before, very cheap.”

Searching the guy’s desk, I quickly found a small, thin piece of metal from a binder, pulling it off and straightening it out, then walked back over to the safe.

I was just about to open the safe, when I heard footsteps coming from upstairs.

‘Shit...’

“Faith... is...” I heard Alex talking to Faith in the background.

“Paige! Someone’s inside! He must have been sleeping or something, the motion sensors never went off to alert me!” Faith yelled down the earpiece.

“Shit, what do I do?” I asked, my heart rate going from a slow jog to a 100m sprint.

“Get out of there!” She screamed.

“Hello? Is someone there? Come out! Before I call the police!” I heard an old voice yell from the other side of the building.

I kept silent and still as I heard him walking through his estate, the creaky floorboards giving away his position.

“Now, who would try breaking into my place, eh?” His creaky old voice rang through the house.

There was no way I could make it up into the vent in time. I was trapped.

Looking around for somewhere to hide, the best thing I could think of was his desk. So I quickly ran behind the desk, dropped to my knees and crawled underneath it, flicking my torch off.

I heard the office door creak open.

“Oh I see.” It was like I could hear the grin on his face.

The office light turned on suddenly, and I covered my mouth as to not make a sound.

My body was trembling. My heart was racing. I... I was going to be caught...

“I was wondering if and when someone would come for it...” he said menacingly.

I heard his footsteps creeping closer and closer to the desk, until a shadow appeared beside the desk.

“Come on out... there’s nowhere to run...”

==========================================================

I hope everyone enjoys this story as it goes on! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters are available on my Patreon, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Love in Dimensions.

New chapters of Love in Dimensions every Wednesday/Sunday!

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks! ?

• Like 11
  • Sad 1

My guess is that he is one of the high priests who siphoned energy from the goddesses to travel the worlds to spread the myth of Zadria but stayed in our world to wait for something specific to happen. 

Maybe even the birth of the Earth Prime variants?

20 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

pread the myth of Zadria but stayed in our world to wait for something specific to happen. 

Maybe even the birth of the Earth Prime variants?

This!

And whelp Paige is screwed. Looks like Intel was bad. Thankfully it's just one old fucker?

So...

Support team needs to breach situation is already fucked.

On 4/24/2022 at 1:39 PM, TerranV said:

I'm realizing out of all the heists we've actually seen Paige do, only the first one back at the beginning of her story was successful. 

I was thinking that myself. Maybe she isn't the hot-stuff thief she appeared to be?

2 hours ago, kerry said:

I was thinking that myself. Maybe she isn't the hot-stuff thief she appeared to be?

Maybe, but I imagine there was more success "off-camera" otherwise I doubt Tony would have kept her in his service as long as he did.

Alexandria.png.2072bdbfd7ad4b593683be45f891d9aa.png

Chapter 17: Caught

I sat in the front of the van with Morgan and Paige, nervously watching the laptop screen with the video feed showing my babygirl rummaging around this ‘Miles’ guy’s office.

I was so nervous right now, the reality of what Paige used to do was finally clear to me. She actually used to do this... for a living! And I don’t mean that I hate that she did this, I hate that she had to do this. And how nerve-wracking it was to watch her. The suspense was killing me, and so far nothing had even gone wrong.

Everyone else had also returned, also anxiously awaiting the outcome. We had all done our jobs, so everything was up to Paige now.

What if the guy returned?

I mean, Faith would probably see him on the security system if he was on his way back.

What if Faith messes up and trips the system?

No... She’s too good for that. I can tell by the way she moves.

I had never worried about any of this before, mostly because I had never seen her in action, other than when she broke into my place. Which at the time, was mostly just fun watching her try to get past my security. I never thought about what could happen to her on jobs like this.

But at the same time... she’s a natural at this. The way she moves, the confidence she shows whilst on the job...

Am... am I holding her back? Should I be encouraging this? Or maybe I should be trying to use her talents in pursuit of another, more legal, career? It feels like she’s being wasted working in my shop. I mean sure, it’s mostly as my submissive, she doesn’t really need to work... but now I just felt bad after I watched her climb the house so gracefully.

‘Maybe I talk to her when all this is over? Maybe she could work at my security firm? With the right training, she’d be perfect... Or maybe get her into some new hobby like gymnastics or something? Just something... anything to get her out and using the skills she clearly has a talent for.’ I thought to myself.

“What’s on your mind?” Morgan asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

“Huh? Oh... nothing.” I replied, hoping she wouldn’t push it.

“Clearly not nothing. Something is bothering you...”

“I... I’ve never seen Paige at work like this...”

“Wait, I thought she broke into your place?”

“That’s different. Back then I wasn’t dating her. I was attracted to her, sure, but I wasn’t in love with her. I felt the bond we all seem to feel for our partners, but that was it. I wasn’t her girlfriend at the time. She was just this cute girl who tried breaking in. It was kind of like a cat-and-mouse thing we had going. I’d catch her, tease and play with her, and then let her go. I never thought about what she was actually doing, the danger and risks she was facing every time she went on a job like this...” I sighed.

“And you’re worried something is going to happen to her?”

“Well... yes and no. Part of me doesn’t want her in this dangerous line of work, but look at her! She’s a natural! I’m wasting her talents by keeping her as my shop assistant. I should be encouraging her to focus her talents into something constructive... but more legal.”

“She is pretty cool...” Faith added, smiling at me. “Maybe she could do something cool, like be a spy or something?”

“I was thinking more along the lines of working at my security company...” I giggled, making her blush.

“That’s good too! Less cool though...” Faith muttered that last part under her breath, obviously disappointed that I was being sensible.

“Less dangerous too...” I added.

“Yeah... I guess.” Faith pouted.

“Then talk to her. Once all this is over. I’m sure she loves working for you, and would happily stay, but if you want her to do something you think she’ll enjoy more... you should encourage that.” Morgan suggested.

“Thanks. Maybe I will. I’m just so anxious. I don’t like her being in this much danger...”

“She’s not in...”

I spotted movement on the camera, and before Morgan could finish her sentence, my maternal instincts to protect my baby kicked in and I burst out of the van, not even closing it behind me, as I ran full sprint towards the house.

I heard footsteps behind me as I sprinted up the path to the estate, and, quickly looking back, I saw Morgan. She must have also seen what I saw.

“When did he get back?” Morgan shouted as we ran side by side towards the large building that got closer and closer every second.

“I don’t think he ever left... Faith’s recon must have been faulty...” I yelled back.

“Maybe. Just... let’s get there before he does anything...”

I clenched my fists at the thought of him doing anything to my baby, and this pushed me to my limits as I ran faster than ever towards the front door.

“How do we get through the door? It’s reinforced?” I yelled to Morgan.

“I’ve got this handled...”

I slowed down as she sped up, rushing past me, heading headfirst towards the door.

A few feet before it, she turned her body slightly, putting her augmented arm in front.

‘Ah... a ram...’ I thought to myself as Morgan plowed into the door, knocking it down, falling on top of it.

“GO!” She yelled.

I rushed in, past Morgan who was trying to stand up, towards the office.

The alarm was going off, the volume of it hurting my ears... but I pushed past the pain and ran through two rooms, setting off more alarms, until I reached the final door... the office.

Stopping for a second, I took a deep breath and with all my might, kicked it open in one swift hit.

And when the door hit the floor, on the other side of the doorway... was the owner.

He hadn’t reached Paige yet,

I could see her under the desk, through the slight gap between the floor and the desk. The guy didn’t look as elderly as I thought he would be, but he still looked strong, and as he turned around, I braced myself for a fight.

“Who on Earth...” he turned around quickly, but as soon as he saw my face, he froze still. “Y... yo... you... YOU!” He fell backwards, leaning against the desk behind him.

“Get away from her!” I screamed like a banshee.

“BUT... BUT YOU’RE IMPRISONED!” He pointed at me, his hands shaking.

“I... wait... what?”

“Freya... how... how are you here?” He looked absolutely terrified at this point, slowly backing away into the corner, knocking things over as he backed into them.

‘Wait, he thinks I’m Freya? The Goddess?’

“Alex... where is...?” Morgan stopped behind me.

“TWO OF YOU? W... WHAT?” The guy screamed.

“Paige... here, quickly!” I yelled towards the desk.

Paige rushed from under the desk, running around the opposite side, straight into my arms.

“You okay, babygirl?” I asked her, checking her over for any sign of harm.

“Uh huh... Thanks for the rescue...” She said, clinging on to my arm.

“Anytime...”

“Wait... no... it can’t be... Ophelia?” The guy was now pointing at Paige, still in complete shock.

“Ophelia? You mean the Goddess?” She asked, confused.

“A... uh... w... who... who are you?” His arms and legs were trembling.

“Why are you so scared?” Morgan asked.

“I... wait... so you’re not... them?” He replied.

“No, why?”

“So... who are you?” He asked.

“No one. Now, give us your jewel, and we’ll leave. Or else...” I growled.

I had no intention of hurting him. Stealing was hard enough, but to hurt someone who didn’t deserve it? Not happening. But he didn’t know that...

“The Jewel? Wait... how do you know about the jewel... about the Goddesses? Why do you look like them?”

“The important question, is how do you know what they look like?” I asked.

Morgan looked at me, clearly confused.

So I looked back at her and explained.

“The Goddesses’ faces were never shown. At least not an accurate representation, anyway. Rough descriptions... even the statues weren’t completely accurate. So I ask again...” I turned to Miles, who was still huddled up in the corner in fear, “how do you know what they look like?”

“How do you?” He asked me with the same tone I used towards him.

“Right, this is getting us nowhere... time for plan B.” Morgan announced.

“Plan B? When did we come up with a plan B?” I asked.

“Just now. When I came up with it.”

Morgan clicked her earpiece.

“Hey, everyone in here now. We’ve got an interrogation...”

“I disabled his alarm. No one should be coming to check on him...” Faith said, walking over to the group of us who were stood around the owner’s living room.

“Where is he?” Liv asked.

“I tied him up in his office. He seems really scared of us, but he won’t talk. So maybe we all go in... that should scare him enough!” Morgan grinned.

“I mean... has anyone got any experience with interrogation?” Charlie asked.

Everyone shook their heads.

“Fine. Let’s try Morgan’s idea. Let’s all go talk to him... It’s not that big of an office though, and make sure not to get too close to him.” I sighed.

I lead everyone to the office, stopping just before entering.

“Be careful what you say... let me do the talking, okay?” I said, everyone nodding in response.

As each of us shuffled in, the look of fear on this guys face got more and more intense.

“H... how many of you are there? Is this some kind of spell?” His voice quivered.

“So you know about magic...” Rose said, putting her hand to her chin in thought.

“I...”

“So... Miles. Where is it? Where’s the jewel?” I asked, forcefully.

“I’m not telling you anything.”

‘This is going to be difficult. As much of a badass Morgan is... if she really is anything like me... she’s not going to hurt him, not without good reason anyway.’

“Not without you answering some of my questions first...” Miles surprised all of us with this proposition.

“Okay then. How about this... for every question we ask, you get to ask a question in return?” I suggested, knowing this was our best chance at getting some answers.

“Deal. But no lies. I’ll tell if you’re lying...”

“How?”

“Let’s just say... it’s a gift.” He grinned.

Noelle shuffled over to me.

“Something about him... I can sense it. Whilst my magic is gone... I can still see magic. And he... he is flowing with it. Be careful. He may actually be able to tell if you’re lying...” She whispered to me.

“Thanks sweetie.” I praised her before focusing my attention on Miles. “So... we go first? Simple... where is the Jewel?”

“Which jewel? I have many.” He looked smug. Which annoyed me.

“The Jewel of Aenonnos. Well, one that looks identical to it.”

“Oh... that one... in my safe. If you want the combination, you’ll have to ask me for it... my turn now...”

“No, technically you asked what jewel. So it’s ours...”

“Just as sneaky as the real Freya...” He rolled his eyes.

‘The real Freya? Right... I need to think about this carefully...’

“What is the combination?” I asked.

“2-6-4-2-2-2-1-6-9. Now it’s my turn... who are you all?”

Paige shuffled off to the side to open the safe. Miles looked more interested in us than in his jewel currently being stolen, which just made me more curious about this guy.

“Friends.” I said, trying to be as obscure as possible.

“You’ll have to be a bit more specific than that... I can tell that some of you aren’t from here...”

“Wait... how do you?”

“A gi...”

“Gift? Okay. So you’re magically gifted.” Rose cut him off.

“So are you... you and the brown haired Ophelia... both of you. But... you’re both powerless right now...”

“How can he tell?” Noelle asked Rose, who shook her head at her girlfriend.

“And the redhead Freya... you’re under some kind of spell... I can’t tell what, but you’ve got some enchantment... coming from that necklace you’re wearing...” He pointed with his head towards Charlie.

“So you’re magically gifted, and clever. What I want to know... is who are you?” I asked.

“If I am completely honest about who I am... you have to promise to be completely honest about who you are...”

“Why?”

“Because I need to know if I can trust you or not. With those faces... I’m not sure if I can yet. I need to know where you got them...”

“They are our own faces... but wait, if you know about magic... that would imply that you’re not from this dimension...” I stated.

“So you know about the multiverse...” he grinned. “I have an idea as to who you are... but I’m still not sure yet... either way, I’ll tell you who I am.”

“Go on then...” Faith was getting impatient, something I think all of us were feeling right now with the way this guy was talking.

“So you share the same faces as the Goddesses but not all of you share the same power as them... and you know about the multiverse... That means you know about the Zadri, right?”

“Yes...?” We all nodded at him.

“Well I’m one of them.”

Sorry I didn't reply to some messages, finally been getting past the writers block and been busy. Plus I didn't want to spoil it by commenting either way :3

And as to Paige's history of success... she was a brilliant thief before she met Alex ?

I hope everyone enjoys this story as it goes on! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters are available on my Patreon, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Love in Dimensions.

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks! ?

• Like 11
20 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Wait, he thinks I’m Freya? The Goddess?’

“Alex... where is...?” Morgan stopped behind me.

“TWO OF YOU? W... WHAT?” The guy screamed.

Knew it!

Paige.png.f8506e6a082d2b35ed8717d228f8dffc.png

Chapter 18: Stranded

“Wait... what do you mean you’re one of them?” I asked Miles, who was still tied to the chair at this point.

“I’m Zadri.” He repeated.

“But...”

“Look, if you’re who you think you are... I’m trusting you with my secret.”

“And who do you think we are?” Rose asked.

“The question is who do you think you are?” His eyebrow raised as he asked the question back at her.

“Answering a question with another, stupid question? Seriously?” Charlie said.

“Seriously. I want to know who you think you are.” He continued.

“Do we answer him?” Faith asked.

Rose stepped forward.

“It is our understanding that the parallel Earth theory is correct, and we are in fact, variations of each other from different dimensions.” She said with utmost confidence.

‘Just going with the truth? Well okay Rose... if you think that’s best...’ I thought to myself.

“Yes... and no.” He responded.

“Huh?” We all said out loud in a collective, simultaneous thought.

“If my theory is correct... you’re much more than that.”

“No, wait... let’s start from the beginning. So you said you’re Zadri. How are you Zadri?” Rose continued the questioning. We all shut up as it was clear she was the best person for this job.

“I’m from Aenonnos. Chief scientist to the Goddesses.” He replied.

“Seriously?”

“Seriously. I was born there, raised there, and quickly rose up the ranks until I became Chief Scientist. I worked closely with Ophelia and Freya, even tutoring them during their childhood.”

“For real? How? And how did you get here?” Noelle asked.

“You may not know... but at some point we figured we could siphon off portions of the pair’s powers to use for our advancement. One of the uses, we found, was to transcend dimensions. We used their dimension-hopping abilities to create devices that allowed us to hop from one dimension to another.”

“Wait... does it look like...” Faith pulled her sleeve up, revealing a weird bracelet on her arm.

“How? I thought I lost it years ago!” Miles looked at her with genuine surprise.

“So this is yours?” She asked.

“Let me guess, it has 47102 on the inside?”

“How’d you know?” It was now Faith’s turn to look surprised.

“That was my citizenship number. Citizen 47102. Miles. We didn’t have last names like this universe, so when I got stranded here, I adopted one.”

“Stranded?” Rose asked.

“What universe did it end up in? It was a prototype, and I was the unfortunate test subject.”

“Prototype?” Faith asked.

“Right, so at first... we tested the siphoned powers on inanimate objects. Typical science experiment. So we sent statues of the Goddesses, as well as some other random objects, through. We figured we needed something to send through that would allow us to track it through its unique magical signature, as well as something that defined who we were.”

He shuffled a bit in his chair before continuing.

“You know how people in this universe sent off a little capsule into space with little things that would describe the human race without using words in case of alien contact? Kind of like that. So in case other civilisations saw it, they could see what kind of people we were and learn a bit about us.”

“So you sent the statues we’ve seen... off into random dimensions? But... the Goddesses were born somewhat recently... how did the statues end up as ancient relics on our Earths?” Liv asked.

‘Good question...’

“Dimensional travel is not without it’s... challenges. At first, we quickly found that whilst we could stabilise a portal long enough to send an object through, we couldn’t adjust for the dimensions where time moved more quickly... or even more slowly. And because of that, every statue we sent through... ended up either in the past or the future, depending on the universe’s neighbouring dimensions.”

“Neighbouring dimensions?” I asked.

“Look at this universe. It has a portal system between this dimension and the Amazon/little dimension. All because they are neighbouring dimensions, with very close vibrational frequencies. But you also have some dimensions close to this one where time moves a lot more slowly, which caused the statues to end up in the past. Time travel... don’t try it, it’s a clusterfuck and a headache. Dimension hopping is one thing... time travel is... untameable.”

“But I’ve never come across any universes like the ones you’ve described...” Rose looked like she was deep in thought.

“Then you’re lucky. Also... may I ask... does that mean you can portal between dimensions?” Miles asked.

“...Why? What if I can?”

“Then that... hmm... nevermind. Just be careful with your dimension hopping. If you end up in a dimension where time moves more slowly, you could travel back and a whole generation has passed. But if you’re like Ophelia and Freya, I think something about your power allows your portals to bypass that possibility.”

“So what happened after the initial tests?” Faith asked, wanting to move the conversation on a bit.

“Well after the first lot of tests, where the statues ended up being sent to the past, we worked closely with the Goddesses to figure out how to block influence and access from the neighbouring universes where time moved at a different pace.”

“So you could travel to any universe that moved at the same pace as your own?”

“Correct. We couldn’t travel to any specific point in time with their magic, it was too chaotic, but we could at least stop ourselves from travelling to any other point in time other than our own right now.”

“So how did you end up being the first test subject, especially if you were Chief Scientist?” Faith impressed me with how confident she sounded about all this. I expect this of Alex and her variations, I didn’t expect this from someone like me.

“That... is complicated. What do you know of the Goddesses?” He asked, nervously.

“That they are variations of us. But more powerful than Rose or Noelle. And worshipped.”

“And how did you come across this information?” He asked.

We all looked around nervously at each other, unsure as to whether to trust this man or not.

Rose stepped up again, acting as de facto leader.

“We had visions.” She said, with confidence.

“Visions? Of Aenonnos?” He seemed genuinely shocked.

“...Yes.”

“And what specifically about Aenonnos? The Goddesses?”

“Yes. Freya and Ophelia spoke to us and described Aenonnos and your society. A couple of us also watched them on a beach. And we also... saw your people turn on them...”

“Oh.” The excitement drained from his face in an instant. It was obviously something he was ashamed of.

“’Oh?’ Is that all you’ve got to say?” Rose’s voice raised, she was clearly annoyed, she had the same tone of voice that Alex does when one of us doesn’t behave...

“That means you saw the Fall of the Goddesses...” He sighed.

“The Fall of the Goddesses? So you know what happened to them?” Rose sounded angry at this point, and to be honest... I can’t blame her. I felt the emotions of the two Goddesses during the visions... and I would be angry right now if I wasn’t so nervous about speaking up.

“I... look, our society were very strict when it came to its laws. And not even the prophesised Goddesses were going to change them. As one of their closest confidants...”

“You knew about their relationship?” Morgan asked.

“I did. I was one of the few who did. One of the few sympathisers they had when they got caught, because... I too had felt love.”

A tear rolled down his cheek. If this guy was lying or leading us on or playing a part... he deserved an award.

“You...” Rose’s words drifted off as a tear rolled down Miles’ cheek.

“I... loved my best friend since childhood. But he didn’t share the same feelings, and was a devout believer in the law, so there was no way he’d understand. So when I found out about Ophelia and Freya... I did my best to keep their relationship a secret. I tried to cover for them whenever they zipped off to another universe for a date.”

“So...”

“So when they were found out... two things were running through my mind. My own survival... and the reach of the Elders.”

“What do you mean? What did you do?” Rose asked.

“As soon as I heard that the Goddesses were arrested, I knew they’d be too weak to fight back, as the Elders had ordered us to increase the amount of energy siphoned off them for the last few weeks leading up to the arrest. I didn’t realise until I was here, that they must have known and planned in advance just so Freya and Ophelia couldn’t fight back. Anyway, when I heard they were arrested, I rushed to my lab. If I didn’t get my hands on the prototype, the Elders would be able to reverse engineer my design and recreate it. And I couldn’t let them do that. And I’m ashamed to say... I was also trying to save my own skin.”

“You used the device to escape, to save yourself and keep the Elders from getting it? So how did it end up in my dimension if you’re here? There’s not exactly a portal from here to there...” Faith asked.

“You’re right, there’s not. When I landed in this universe, the device malfunctioned. I tore it from my arm so it didn’t burn through my arm, and suddenly BAM! It’s gone. Created a portal for itself, transporting itself to some random dimension, which turns out... was yours.” He said, pointing at Faith.

“Yeah, where I was tasked to research it...”

“You did? Did you ever get it working?” He asked.

“Twice. The first time, I touched it and it teleported me to the diaper dimension.”

Diaper dimension?” He asked, confusion on his face.

“The Amazon one.” Faith clarified.

“Oh! I can see why you call it that... yeah...”

“Anyway, yeah... that’s when I met Olivia here. I managed to fix it after a year of messing about with it, teleporting me back to my home dimension.”

“How?”

“Nanites.” Faith answered.

“Ah... yeah that would be the next logical step after magical methods. You said it teleported you by touching it?”

“Yeah, why?”

“It must have connected with the Goddesses’ power inside and activated.”

“Oh. Well now it’s busted again. I tried recreating one, but every test so far has failed. This is the recreation, the original is held by my government.”

“You managed to use the first one because you fixed it. This one... whilst a perfect recreation... is lacking the Goddesses power.”

“That... would make sense... it’s the only thing I haven’t taken into account.”

“But yes, anyway... I was stranded in this universe, with no way home... not that I wanted to return. So I made a life for myself. I married a wonderful guy, but we Zadri have a longer lifespan than this Earth’s people. He died a few years ago.”

“So you spent your life here, with your husband, and collected Zadri artefacts?” Rose took control of the conversation once again, Faith was no doubt too busy thinking about her device and how to fix it.

“I figured I should, in case the Goddesses ever came back for me. Especially since I found a jewel that hadn’t been sent by us, that resonated on the same frequency as the Goddesses. I’m not sure if it was sent by the Elders or the Goddesses... but I figured it was important, so I kept it safe and secure.”

“Wait... so you don’t even know what the jewels contain?” Noelle asked in surprise.

“Contain? They contain something?”

Again, the look of surprise on his face deserved a reward if he was playing us.

“Memories. That’s where we saw the visions. As soon as Rose touched the jewel... visions flooded our mind.” Noelle spoke up finally.

“Oh shit!” Miles seemed excited again, bouncing about in his seat a bit. At least as best he could whilst being tied up still.

“What?” Rose asked, confused.

“That means they could still be alive! If they were sent by the two... so you say you get the memories by touching the jewel?” He asked.

“Only when Rose or I touch them.” Noelle answered him.

“Magic users. Makes sense. They work as conduits...” He said, thinking out loud.

“But why us too then? Why do we see the visions as well?” Charlie asked.

“Because you’re all linked. You must have all touched an object we sent through. Whether it be a jewel, a statue or whatever.” He answered.

“Wait, so Rose and I have touched a jewel and a statue. It’s what gave us our ability to cast without a wand...” Noelle was quickly cut off by Miles.

“Wait, you needed a wand to cast, and you touched a statue and you no longer did?” He asked.

“Yeah.” Noelle replied, frustrated that he interrupted her like that.

“That must be a side effect of their magic. It makes sense... that you’d gain a small share of their power so that it lines up with theirs more.”

“Yeah in the vision we didn’t see them with wands. Well that explains that then!” Noelle shrugged.

“What about when I died though?” Rose asked, a deafening silence filling the room suddenly.

“...You died?” Miles looked terrified all of a sudden.

“Yes. And when I was dead, I saw a vision of the two. So did Faith when she died.”

“And you came back to life...? Maybe that’s the immortality being passed from the Goddesses too... I wouldn’t rely on that though, it may only be a onetime thing or a temporary thing... I don’t know how the transfer of power works.”

“Got it. Don’t die again.” Faith said, smirking.

“So anyway, as I was saying...” Noelle cut back in, “...Rose and I touched objects. Obviously Paige and Alex did, as they’ve been collecting this stuff. What about the others though? What did they touch?”

“Well my best guess would be the bracelet your technologically gifted friend is wearing. At least the original. You said you met the ashen haired one in her universe? Did she touch it at all?” Miles asked.

“Yeah.” Liv answered.

“Then the magic stored in there would link you two in.”

“But what about us? We’ve not been in contact with anything, and yet we still had the visions.” Charlie said, pointing at Morgan.

“I have to ask... are you all... you know... together?” Miles nodded his head in that awkward way people do when they want to ask something but are too nervous to ask.

“What do you mean?” Charlie asked.

“I mean are you all... romantically involved with the smaller version from your universe?”

“...Yes?”

“Oh shit. So your bond is like theirs. Inseparable...”

“So you’re saying the bond we have caused us to share the link to the Goddesses power? What is the bond?” Rose asked.

“Look, I don’t know you enough, but if I had to best guess... you are drawn to each other, yes? Inseparable? Like you can’t be away from each other? Like the first moment you laid eyes on each other, you couldn’t stand to lose them from your life?”

“How do you...”

“That’s how Freya explained the bond she had with Ophelia to me. So of course, you all feel the bond too... that would explain the visions without touching a Zadri artefact.”

“Right...” Rose’s mind must have wandered off in the same direction as her words as she suddenly went quiet.

“So, Miles... whilst I have like a billion more questions, where is this jewel?” Alex asked.

“I have it. I grabbed it when he gave the code.” I finally spoke up.

“So you just touch it, and you witness visions?” Miles asked.

“Yeah. Oh shit, what are we going to do about him whilst we’re all under?” I asked.

“Fuck. Umm...” Alex shrugged her shoulders.

“Can we trust him?” Noelle asked.

“I guess we’ll have to.” Rose answered.

“WAIT!”

In ran Emily and Naomi.

“We can watch over you and keep an eye on him. We were listening in from the van.”

“Okay then. Everyone ready?” I asked.

Everyone nodded, so I pulled the jewel out and held it out for Rose.

And when she touched it, the world went black once again.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Apparently an ally.

Interesting really interesting.

Good that Emily and Naomi are there to watch out.

But he still doesn't have my trust 100%.

I am curious about the newest vision.

This is such a wonderfully complex story...or sequence of stories. I probably have asked this before but I'm blanking: how much of this universe had you planned out in advance?

Yeah time travel's always tricky. 

Good to see they have someone on their side. Maybe. Can't necessarily blame the guy for saving himself. At least he took the prototype bracelet with him.

I kinda like how there was no real plot to why the artefacts were in other dimensions were just due to them testing their tech.

Wow!!!!  Mind blown ??  This is truly an amazing story!!!!   All the little twist turns etc..  incredibly well thought out.   One of my all time favorites.   Thanks for the Fantastic update!!!  Just made my day ??

2 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Apparently an ally.

Interesting really interesting.

Good that Emily and Naomi are there to watch out.

But he still doesn't have my trust 100%.

I am curious about the newest vision.

? Thanks for the comment!

2 hours ago, kerry said:

This is such a wonderfully complex story...or sequence of stories. I probably have asked this before but I'm blanking: how much of this universe had you planned out in advance?

Originally, I had only planned out Little in Love. Then as I was writing it, I started planning the whole series out in my head. By the end, I had Witch in Training planned out, as well as a basic multiverse plan. And throughout those two, I planted little clues and hints for future stories ?

I've always loved multiverse stories ever since I was a kid with stuff like alternate futures and realities and stuff in sci-fi shows. So early on reading about the Diaper Dimension, I figured if there were two dimensions... there must be more out there if there's a multiverse.

2 hours ago, TerranV said:

Yeah time travel's always tricky. 

Good to see they have someone on their side. Maybe. Can't necessarily blame the guy for saving himself. At least he took the prototype bracelet with him.

I kinda like how there was no real plot to why the artefacts were in other dimensions were just due to them testing their tech.

I thought about including time travel as that's another fave thing of mine... then quickly decided I'd be better not doing that as it's even more complicated and tricky and I've still only been writing for a year ?

Yeah I thought about having a complicated reason... but then figured why not just have them sending basically probes out into other dimensions, like we do with space ? The jewels are the important story plot devices, the artefacts aren't.

1 hour ago, diaperboymi said:

Wow!!!!  Mind blown ??  This is truly an amazing story!!!!   All the little twist turns etc..  incredibly well thought out.   One of my all time favorites.   Thanks for the Fantastic update!!!  Just made my day ??

Thank you so much! I'm so glad you enjoyed it so much!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

I thought about including time travel as that's another fave thing of mine... then quickly decided I'd be better not doing that as it's even more complicated and tricky and I've still only been writing for a year ?

Yeah I thought about having a complicated reason... but then figured why not just have them sending basically probes out into other dimensions, like we do with space ? The jewels are the important story plot devices, the artefacts aren't.

I find time travel works best when it is the primary focus of the story rather than a side aspect of it.

That the artefacts themselves didn't mean much actually felt kind of realistic. Of course they would test their technology on inanimate objects and if they were left in some other dimension why should they care? They were just statues and stuff. I find the anticlimax of it funny. Don't know if you intended it to be but either way I liked it.

Okay was not expecting a potential ally!

Ophelia.png.f1156a7c08e0b8c8599dea567713a7f3.png

Chapter 19: Found Out

I woke up with drool running down my cheek, soaking my pillow.

The warm summer air blew in through the window, making me feel even more relaxed as the covers lay draped over me.

The rising sun illuminated our cosy little bedroom with its white walls, red curtains, stone floor. The bed was something we picked up in another universe, it was very snuggly. Lots of pillows and everything. In fact most of our house was decorated with other dimension’s aesthetics and cultures; we had quickly grown bored of the boring aesthetics of the other Zadri. Too much like ancient Greece on Earth Prime...

We even had a television, and dozens of box sets of shows and movies from one of the Earths.

Not going to lie... I’m so thankful for our abilities; otherwise I would’ve died from the boring aesthetics and lifestyles of our people. Especially when it came to fashion. Can’t even get cute nappies here, they’re only for babies and nowhere near as cute as the ones from the Diaper Dimension. Hell, even the Earth connected to that one has better designs for adults than what we have here for babies. It’s all just white cloths with pins here. Where’s the cute animals? I NEED CUTE ANIMALS ON MY NAPPIES!

Instinctively, I reached out to the other side of the bed for cuddles... but found nothing.

No one.

A pit inside my chest started opening up, so I grabbed Flopsy and hugged her tightly, wondering where Freya had gone.

“M... Mummy...?” I called out.

It had been decades now since I first called her that, but saying it still caused me to blush.

“What is it, babygirl?” Freya said, walking back in from the bathroom, a sense of relief filling the pit in my chest.

“You were gone forevers!” I cried out.

“I was like... five minutes. And when I went, you were still asleep!”

“That’s like... forevers!”

“It is! How about I make it up to you then?” She grinned at me, making my tummy flutter.

“Umm... okay!” I said, looking down to see what was poking me in the side of my ribs.

It was my dummy. So I wiped it off and popped it back in my mouth.

“How about...”

She pounced on me and started kissing me all over my face and neck, making me squeal out loud.

“Good thing we put a dampening spell on this place, otherwise the whole kingdom would hear your squealing!” She said, tickling me slightly.

I loved lazy days like this. Earlier on in our life, Freya made the council promise to leave us alone for two days a week, something we learned from another universe. We wanted more, but we were here to run the Zadri kingdom. It was our responsibility. So we had to manage with two days where we had no interruptions and complete peace and privacy.

“So babygirl... what do you want to do today?” Freya asked, laying next to me, looking at me like she was peering into my soul.

“Stay here, in bed. Forevers.” I smiled, letting out a happy sigh.

“You sure? We’ve not visited another dimension in a while.”

“Yeah I’m sure. I’m feeling pretty drained anyway.” I replied.

“Yeah me too. So okay then, we’ll stay home and snuggle and have some Mummy/baby time, okay?”

“Otay Mummy!”

“There’s my good girl! Come here!” She pulled me closer to her in bed and I snuggled against her chest, listening to her heartbeat as I twirled her hair around my fingers.

We stayed there for a good ten minutes, just soaking in the silence and the warm summer sun shining through the windows.

“You hungry, babygirl?” Freya asked softly.

I knew what she was about to suggest. And we had done it nearly every day for the past... few decades... But I was still just as hesitant to agree to it.

“I’ll take that as a yes...” She smiled.

She gently laid me back on her lap, until I was in the perfect position for feeding. Moving her robe to the side, she exposed her breast to me, so I instinctively latched on and started suckling.

“Well you may be shy about it still, but you still can’t help but suckle like the little baby you are...” She teased.

I blushed as I continued to drink the sweet milk flowing into my mouth.

Stroking my hair, she hummed gently as I relaxed more, feeling myself give in to my little space completely. All the anxiety... gone. All the worries and cares in the world... gone. All that mattered was being here with my Mummy. She’d take care of me.

Now that I was completely relaxed and so deep in little space that my adult brain was gone, I finally let go and flooded my nappy.

The warm feeling spread throughout, making the dive into little space even deeper.

Everything just felt so warm, so... right.

“My perfect little angel. Don’t you worry about a thing. I’ll never let anything happen to you. I promise. Just remember this moment. Never forget it. I’ll take care of everything.”

I was too out of it to take in what she was saying. I was enjoying the sweet taste of her milk and the warmth of her body too much to care about anything right now.

I had finished feeding about half an hour ago. Today was our day off, so we just lay there, my head in her lap, looking up at her beautiful face, watching the day slowly go by.

“I love you, Mummy.” I said, finally breaking the silence.

“I love you too, precious angel. You okay?” Freya asked.

“Yeah. I just...” I stared off into the distance.

“What is it?”

“I’m just feeling... anxious. I don’t know why.”

“I’m sure it’s nothing. You’re safe in my arms here. I’ll protect you from anything.”

I believed her. But a part inside me, my anxiety, felt like something was coming. Something... catastrophic. I tried my best to quell these fears, even though I didn’t know what they were exactly.

I was feeling weaker than ever. Maybe they accidentally drained too much power from us? I’d have to talk to Miles about that when we see him next. I miss that old man. I mean, he’s not old, but he’s old-er. No longer the young man we knew when we were younger. No longer the young tutor who taught us everything, he was now Chief Scientist and one of our best friends. It’s amazing how old he looks now, and yet we haven’t aged a day over 25. I still feel bad every time we see him, it feels like we’re rubbing it in his face. His old face.

But yeah... maybe we’d have a talk with him. Maybe they accidentally drained too much, causing us to feel weaker. Either way, this must be what it feels like to be an ordinary citizen. Thankfully our immortality hasn’t been affected, or at least it doesn’t feel like it has.

“So, I don’t know about you, but I’m feeling pretty drained. How about we just stay in this weekend and take it easy?” Freya asked.

“I was thinking the same thing!” I said, smiling up at her.

“Oh good. So why don’t we...”

Suddenly, Freya went quiet and perked up, as if listening out for something.

“Shit. They’re here. I had a feeling this was coming... not this soon though!” She pushed me up, off her lap and jumped to her feet.

“Wha?” I asked, getting up on my knees to see what the fuss was about.

“Baby...” Her eyes widened as she looked at me.

She quickly whisked her hand and my babyish outfit disappeared. Thankfully we had enough magic left to cast very basic spells like this.

“There. Right, listen to me VERY carefully...” She said as she pulled me off the bed, conjuring some basic robes for me.

“What?” I asked, standing in the middle of the bedroom, still unsure about what was going on.

“Everything will be okay, I promise. I’m not sure what will happen, but I promise you I’ll keep you safe.”

“Mummy... you’re scaring me...” I wasn’t lying, I Had never heard Freya talk like this before. Not even on our visits to the Diaper Dimension.

Footsteps outside got louder and louder.

Metal clanking, a noise often heard around the streets as the guards marched around, keeping order.

But the number of clanks indicated that this was not a single patrol... this was a large number of guards... getting closer... louder...

“Should we run?” I asked.

“We aren’t strong enough to portal. And there’s nowhere we can run. Just... don’t fight them sweetpea.” Freya replied.

“What will they do? Do they know about us?”

“I’m pretty sure they do. They’ve been draining us so we’re too weak to fight back.”

“Wait, you knew? Why didn’t you stop them?”

“Trust me, babygirl.”

“I...” I didn’t know if I could. If she knew this was coming... how could she just not stop them before all this? We had stronger magic, better training... we’re immortal. Hell, we could have just disappeared through a portal!

“I promised you, that everything will be okay...” Freya said, kissing my forehead.

The footsteps got louder.

I stood there in silence.

“I promised I’d take care of you. And I will...”

The footsteps stopped, just outside of our front door.

“...Just trust me. Okay, peanut?” She looked at me with those beautiful eyes. The eyes I fell in love with. The eyes that reminds me that everything will be alright.

Nodding my head, I grabbed her hand as she led me out of the bedroom, towards the landing. Squeezing my hand, she looked down at me and smiled, a tear rolling down her cheek.

An eerie silence followed...

*CRASH*

The door was destroyed in an instant by destructive magic coming from the other side.

“RUSH THEM! DON’T LET THEM CAST! WE DON’T KNOW HOW POWERFUL THEY STILL ARE!” One of the men screamed, no doubt their leader.

Watching from the balcony overlooking our hallway, I watched as guards streamed in, all wearing protective armour, wielding staves and other assorted weapons as they spread out, covering the entire entrance.

And following them... a single priest. The High Priest.

‘Smug fuck...’ I thought to myself as he casually walked in with his ‘holier than thou’ attitude, looking up at the balcony, directly at me and Freya.

“Freya. Ophelia. You are both charged with the crime of pairing. You have both engaged in a relationship with each other, exhibiting the forbidden emotion of love. And for this, you are to be executed. Both of you.” His voice rang through our once sacred safe space.

“BUT WE’RE YOUR GODDESSES!” I screamed at him.

“That is not of our concern. You broke our laws, so you shall be punished by our justice system.” He replied.

“You weakened us! Just so you could kill us?” I asked.

“And people say you’re the stupid one...” He grinned.

‘The sarcastic little fuck... if I had my powers, I’d turn his insides out. Literally.’

“Are you going to resist?” He asked, a smug expression covering his face.

I was about to scream an obscenity at him, but Freya stopped me. She squeezed my hand and stepped forward.

“We will not resist. Do what you will. If our love is illegal, then so be it.” She turned to me. “Don’t fight them. Trust me.”

It took everything in me not to fight back, but I suppressed the urge and took a deep breath.

“Good. Cuff them, we’ll hold them in separate accommodation until the execution.” The High Priest ordered to the soldier in charge.

“When will it be?” Freya asked.

“Two days time.” The High Priest responded.

I turned to Freya.

“But... they can’t kill us... can they?”

“I think you’ll find, we can. We’ve drained you of your powers, so you are no longer immortal.” The High Priest interrupted.

“What? Freya, don’t tell me he’s serious?”

She looked at me, sadness in her face.

“I... I’m sorry baby.”

“Buh... buh...”

“Take them, and get them out of my sight.” Shouted the High Priest.

Two large, burly guards walked up the stairs, taking my hand and pulling me away from Freya. The second guard pushed past me and grabbed her too. Locking some handcuffs on us, our fate was now in their hands... and the trust I had in Freya.

As we shuffled down the stairs slowly, our hands cuffed behind our backs, I felt scared for the first time in my life. Genuinely scared. From an early age, we were reminded of our immortality, of our inability to die... so of course, I felt no fear. Not even in the diaper dimension. Our protection spells prevented their hypnosis from working on us, and if we needed to, we could always use magic to get out of there. But here... we were powerless. And apparently... very much mortal.

“Abominations...” The High Priest looked at us with disgust as we were escorted past him.

So as one last act of defiance, I spat at his feet.

“You little shit... no worries though; you don’t have long left on this Earth.” He grinned, waving his hand, indicating to his guards to carry on moving.

Freya was loaded onto one prison containment carriage, and I on another.

Being apart from her hurt like hell, like someone had ripped my heart out.

If I was going to die... I wanted to die with her.

But as the carriages pulled away from each other, as I watched Freya be taken in an opposite direction... that hope died, along with any hope of this working out for us.

• Like 8
  • Sad 4

When religious fanatics have power and could lose it, they will do anything to keep it.

You only have to look at the USA where religious fanatics can overturn the right of women over their own bodies.

A really exciting chapter.

Don't mind me I'm just over here getting ready to do my Tiny Tina anarchist shit to the government of Zadri ??

• LittleFallenPrincess changed the title to Love in Dimensions - Ch 60 & Epilogue (9/25/22) -Complete