LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Love in Dimensions - Ch 60 & Epilogue (9/25/22) -Complete

I really loved the Furry Dimension.

Even though my favorite was the dimension where little ones were known and apparently the police were called because of unattended little ones.

The Inverted Diaper Dimension I found strange.

More and more fun and creative dimensions to visit. I'm looking forward to the next sequence, where I suspect getting what they want will be a lot harder than getting all of the jewels.

FINALLY! 

Unless this really is the afterlife and they all died in a magical portal mishap that vaporized them all on contact.

I'm suspicious of Evie. She supposedly had a wierd glitch but they are taking her anyway. Just asking for something to go wrong.

And yeah the inverted Diaper Dimension is a fun idea that gets wierder the more I think about it. 

19 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

We don’t know if we’ll manage it again. We don’t know how the stones work... Plus I know we’re all exhausted, but we’re packed and ready to leave, we have been since the first attempt.”

“Okay then... I guess this is it then.”

Oh here we go! Shit's about to get real!

They should have found Violet & Winter before jumping head first into the Goddess world.  Furry world was cute, and loved how you got into more detail there.  Hope there is a spin off chapter (story?) for the furry world, it was cute.

On 8/31/2022 at 8:04 PM, Moon3ye said:

I really loved the Furry Dimension.

Even though my favorite was the dimension where little ones were known and apparently the police were called because of unattended little ones.

The Inverted Diaper Dimension I found strange.

I thought you'd like the furry dimension :3

On 8/31/2022 at 8:56 PM, kerry said:

More and more fun and creative dimensions to visit. I'm looking forward to the next sequence, where I suspect getting what they want will be a lot harder than getting all of the jewels.

Now the real trials begin...

A lot will happen in this final arc. I hope everyone enjoys it!

On 8/31/2022 at 10:58 PM, TerranV said:

FINALLY! 

Unless this really is the afterlife and they all died in a magical portal mishap that vaporized them all on contact.

I'm suspicious of Evie. She supposedly had a wierd glitch but they are taking her anyway. Just asking for something to go wrong.

And yeah the inverted Diaper Dimension is a fun idea that gets wierder the more I think about it. 

I can assure you, they didn't die! ?

On 9/1/2022 at 11:06 AM, diaperboymi said:

Fantastic chapter ???  Can't wait to see what's in store for our group next?????

Thank you! I'm glad you're enjoying it!

On 9/1/2022 at 3:23 PM, YourFNF said:

Oh here we go! Shit's about to get real!

? Oh just you wait.

3 hours ago, Nibbley15 said:

They should have found Violet & Winter before jumping head first into the Goddess world.  Furry world was cute, and loved how you got into more detail there.  Hope there is a spin off chapter (story?) for the furry world, it was cute.

They have no idea where they are or how to get to their dimension sadly.

Furry world is definitely in the cards for the future. As is the fantasy based one. We'll just have to wait and see, it'll be a while before I return to this series (having a break, writing other stories for a while).

21 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

? Oh just you wait.

*Has the entire ship at alert condition one, signal locked and preparing to jump* ??

Alexandria.png.2072bdbfd7ad4b593683be45f891d9aa.png

Chapter 54: Aenonnos

Love in Dimensions – LittleFallenPrincess

“So... this is really it? This is really Aenonnos?” I asked, looking around at the beautiful scenery.

The tide crashed against the rocks in the distance. The warm air filled my lungs. The air felt so... pure... much different to our own dimensions. Gulls cawed over by the cliff. Everything just felt so... natural. Like it hadn’t ever been touched by humans.

But as I turned around, I saw the gleaming city of Aenonnos across the river that connected to the sea nearby. Marble spires, gold inlay decorating even the simplest of buildings... even from here it looked impressive. And having such a strong interest in the Zadri made me excited to see the city up close.

The long white bridge Rose and Faith had talked about from their vision about looked even more beautiful than they described. Normally a city made mostly out of marble and gold would have been impossible to create on our Earth... but here, with magic... it was certainly an impressive marvel to behold.

“If the memories and our visions are true, then yeah, we finally made it.” Rose replied.

“Fucking finally!” Faith shouted, quickly earning herself a smack on her padded rear by Morgan and a disapproving look from Evie.

I looked around, checking no one was about.

“We’re the only ones here...” I mumbled.

“I guess they don’t visit here often. I wonder what the population size is...” Rose started talking to herself, so we all left her to it as we took in the scenery whilst we could, before we get moving to find the Goddesses.

“So... they’re supposed to be nice people...” Olivia started to say something.

“We’ll need to hide our faces.” Noelle said, abruptly.

“Huh?”

“They know us. We have the same faces as their Goddesses. We’ll need to cast a spell on us to glamour over our faces.”

“Won’t they be able to see through that? They’re a magic-based civilisation.” Liv asked.

“We can’t say for sure... but I think it’s our best option. Especially as we need to find out more information first, which would require talking to the citizens.”

“That’s my clever little baby...” Rose appeared out of nowhere. One second she was staring off into the distance in her own thoughts, the next here she was, kissing Noelle on the forehead and making her blush.

The interaction was cute, but it made my competitive nature kick in, so I grabbed Paige’s wrist and pulled her in close.

“Don’t you go running off, babygirl. You stay with Mummy whilst we’re here, got that? I can’t have a repeat of the Diaper Dimension...” I warned her.

My wife just blushed in that cute little way she does when she’s feeling subby and little.

Locking my fingers around hers, we held hands as I started walking off in the direction of the city.

“Where are you going?” Rose asked.

“You said we need to talk to the locals. So let’s get going, it’s already getting late by the looks of it...” I said, using my free hand to point at the sun that was currently setting. “You can cast your little glamour spell on the walk up.”

Everyone quickly followed as I walked off with Paige up the beach towards civilisation.

Along the way, Rose and Noelle had cast some kind of glamour spell on us all, making our faces different to anyone else who looked at us. To ourselves, we looked normal, but to any of the Zadri, we’d be random strangers who looked nothing like the Goddesses. Using the memories that we had witnessed, they also glamoured our outfits to match those the Zadri would be seen wearing. We just hoped they didn’t change their taste in fashion in the thirty-odd years since the Goddesses were around.

In fact... we just hoped not too much had changed in those years, a lot can happen in thirty years...

“Right everyone... guards ahead...” Rose warned.

My heart was racing as I prepared myself, standing tall. It was one thing being on Earth, or Faith’s Earth or even the diaper dimension. I was trained to fight people taller and stronger than I was. But I felt the same fear I felt in Rose’s dimension. Against people, even Amazons... I stood a good chance of taking them down... against someone wielding magic? I probably had no chance. So I felt fear running through my body, a feeling I wasn’t particularly used to on my Earth.

We walked closer and closer to the entrance to the enormous marble bridge that led to the main city. The scale of the bridge became even more impressive the closer we got to it. From afar, it looked big, but from here? It was enormous.

As we reached the large gate... something felt... off.

“Stop.” Rose abruptly ordered, stopping in place and holding her arm out to signal us all to stay behind her. “Something isn’t right...”

An eerie silence filled the air. Which sounded unusual for a city this large...

“The... the guards... they’re dead!” Faith exclaimed, holding her hands to her mouth in shock.

“Wait, how do you...?” I asked.

“Her eyes are augmented, remember? She can see further than we can.” Morgan whispered to me.

“Oh shit, yeah, sorry, forgot about that. Her augments aren’t as obvious as...” I shut up mid-sentence, I knew it could be a sore topic for her, so I instantly regretted saying what I had already said... and what I was about to say.

“Yeah well anyway, we better be careful...”

We edged closer and closer to the guard station located in front of the large, gold, ornate gate that allowed entrance across the bridge and into the city.

And the closer got, the more it confirmed what Faith told us... these guards were dead.

I quickly turned around, pulling Paige into a hug so she didn’t have to see the bodies.

“They’ve been here a while, decomposition leads me to believe it’s been some years since they died. But the question is... how? And why were they just left here?” Rose asked.

“Look... on the bridge...” Faith called out, pointing at the bridge.

“Holy fuck... what happened here?” Paige yelled.

I looked down to see Paige had wormed her head out of my embrace to take a peek at the scene behind me.

‘I’ll spank you later for that language... but yes... holy fuck...’ I thought to myself as I turned around to see what Paige was taken aback by, Paige escaping my arms to go have a closer look.

It was horrible.

More bodies were strewn across the bridge.

“No sign of a struggle... no blood, no apparent injuries... faint magical signature coming off of them...” Rose said, examining the deceased guards closely.

“So something magical kill them all? I wonder if people in the city are alright...”

“Let’s go. Stay close though, we don’t know what kinds of threats are out there waiting for us.” Rose instructed, leading the way to the bridge.

Morgan pried open the gate as quietly as possible and Rose took lead again as we all walked through the gateway and onto the bridge.

I held Paige close, trying to prevent her from seeing the deceased Zadri who littered the bridge.

The closer we got to the city, the more silent it became. Now we couldn’t even hear the ocean or the wind. And for a city... that was frightening.

“Is...”

We reached the city. We found the main street that disappeared off into the distance. Gorgeous architecture lining the sides of the street... trees and plants decorated the centre of the road, but they were all overgrown and wild.

“Oh god. It’s all of them... they’re all...” Rose stood in shock.

She was right. My heart sunk as I saw the pained faces of the people of Aenonnos. Their bodies littering the streets.

The awe I felt looking at their beautiful ornate structures was negated by the horrific scene that lay in front of us.

I wish I could just focus on the buildings, on the gorgeous spires and the beautiful artwork on the sides of the marble and gold buildings. I wish I could focus on the market stalls, the book stores, the little cafes... I wish I could focus on the gold inlay that decorated even the most basic of buildings. I wish I could focus on how the Zadri must have lived their lives, how their society managed to be so advanced and so peaceful...

But I couldn’t.

So I held Paige as tightly as possible, covering her face as best I could with my arms and chest. I didn’t want her to see this, and as I looked up at my sisters... I saw that they had the same idea. Morgan had Faith in her arms, covering her eyes, preventing her from witnessing the horrors that lay to the sides of the street at we walked down what I assume would be a bustling market street... and Rose held Noelle closer, trying to prevent her from looking off to the sides of the road, whilst Charlie gripped Olivia’s hand tightly.

Evie followed along closely behind Morgan and Faith as we slowly made our way down the main road of this seemingly abandoned city.

We walked for a good twenty minutes, trying to figure out what the hell happened to this once-thriving civilisation for it to end up like this. We eventually reached a fountain in the middle of a square that indicated where the major buildings were, so we looked for the place we needed.

I noticed the bodies we found had gotten fewer and fewer as we got closer to the heart of the city.

“They must have ran to the entrances to the city, to flee whatever was coming for them.” Rose commented.

“And what a great amount of good that did them...” Morgan remarked.

“Something with an immense amount of power must have killed them. Which means we need to be on guard. Let’s not start getting snarky with each other.”

“Sorry.” Morgan apologised, looking nervous.

“Hey, we’re all on edge here. No one should witness what we have witnessed. And not just here. All the shit we’ve been through in other dimensions... it’s like the universes are playing some cruel joke and torturing us.”

“I know. I’m sorry. Let’s just find the Goddesses and get out of here. I don’t want Faith to go through any more trauma.”

“She’s got you, Evie, and the rest of us. We’re going to be okay, Morgan, I promise.” I said, trying my best to reassure her. Sure, I was just as terrified as she was, but I was good at pretending to keep a level head under pressure.

“Yeah well let’s keep going, I can see a large building that looked similar to the Elder’s building from Freya’s memories in the distance. So we’ll head for...”

A wind blew through the streets suddenly. Darkness quickly filled the skies. The hair on my arms stood on end as I felt an eerie presence nearby.

And as I turned around, a dark hooded figure appeared from behind the fountain in the middle of the square.

We all froze in place, our eyes focused on the strange figure getting closer and closer. With each footstep, his walking cane clanked on the stone floor. He gripped it with both hands for support, and whilst it acted as a walking cane... it looked more like a staff.

“Who are you?” Rose called out, pointing her hand out at the mysterious figure. Noelle stood to her side, doing the same. Morgan and I quickly pushed our littles behind us and prepared ourselves for a fight.

He crept along, circling the fountain, until he was in full view, staring at us with his beady little eyes and his long, white, scraggly beard.

He stopped, took a second, and then upon removing his hood, his eyes narrowed and his face turned sour. He lifted his staff up and pointed it directly at our group. His frail body caused the staff to shake in his arms, but he kept it in position as best he could as his mouth turned into a snarl and he started screaming at us.

“You... I see through your disguises... I see your faces... YOU DID THIS! YOU KILLED THEM ALL!”

==========================================================

So... not the welcome wagon they were hoping for...

Haven't read my new story, Regression Echo? Go read the first few chapters! It's posted here! Link below!

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters are available on my Patreon, as well as the next two chapters of Regression Echo, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Love in Dimensions and Regression Echo.

New chapters of Love in Dimensions every Wednesday/Sunday!

New chapter of Regression Echo every Friday!

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks! ?

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
22 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

“The... the guards... they’re dead!” Faith exclaimed, holding her hands to her mouth in shock.

“Wait, how do you...?” I asked.

Nani the fuck!? Okay that wasn't me..... So who took out the guards?

21 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

My theory is that the magic that the people suck from the goddesses was corrupted because it was taken by force and not voluntarily and therefore this catastrophe happened.

Oooh that's a good one! Possibly tainted by suffering/emotional content?

Paige.png.f8506e6a082d2b35ed8717d228f8dffc.png

Chapter 55: The High Priest

“Wait... isn’t that...” I asked out loud.

“The High Priest... the one who locked the Goddesses away...” Rose answered, backing away slowly from the fountain.

“You! You’re the ones they created... you’re the ones they got to release them...” The High Priest snarled as he crept closer and closer to us.

Every step he took made my heart beat faster.

“What’s he talking about...? How exactly did we kill these people? Wait, does he mean Freya and Ophelia did?” Charlie asked.

“What did Freya and Ophelia do?” Rose took a step forward in a risky move, confronting the frail-looking High Priest.

“You... they... they killed them all!” He yelled. Something felt off about him, I could feel it. I didn’t need any magical aura-seeing powers like Noelle and Rose to know something was off about this creep.

“They wouldn’t do such a thing.” Rose replied.

“Their love for each other destroyed everything. They murdered everyone!” He spoke with such... ferocity... such... anger...

“They wouldn’t kill anyone... would they?” Alex asked, looking around for answers from our group.

“Maybe they got free? I mean... we only know what they’ve told us through the memories...” I asked. I didn’t believe a word of what this ‘High Priest’ was saying, but I couldn’t help but question the belief we had regarding the innocence of our creators. Especially not after seeing the devastation we had witnessed walking through the streets of Aenonnos.

“No... they wouldn’t... but... I mean if they had imprisoned Noelle like that... they wouldn’t be safe from me...” Rose said, with complete certainty that made me scared for anyone who would get between her and her girlfriend. But then again... even without magic, Alex is scary when people threaten me. I think all the Freya variations have a protective ‘Momma bear’ thing going on... even sweet Charlie.

“See... I...”

“SILENCE!” The High Priest shouted, clutching his staff with both hands and planting it firmly in the ground with a loud crash.

Shadows started erupting from the base of his staff, slowly spreading their way across the ground like tentacles creeping their way towards us. The sky darkened as the old man was enshrouded by a similar void that was coming out of his staff.

The shadows reached our feet, similar to how the tide comes in on the beach. But this didn’t feel wet at all, it just felt... empty. It felt... draining.

I felt all the fight drain out of me as I froze still, unable to move a muscle.

“I... I can’t move...” Rose grunted.

“I can’t either... I can’t cast... anything...” Noelle said, trying her hardest to move her hand.

‘Wait... what? We can’t fight back? How the hell are we going to...’

The darkness had spread under every single one of us, even stopping Evie in her tracks.

“You will come with me. I need to show our Goddesses just what happens when they try to fight back...” The old man’s groaning voice called out.

Another stomp of his staff on the ground and the shadows around us erupted upwards, making everything go dark.

I awoke moments later, on my knees, in front of the image that had been burned into my mind ever since I witnessed it in the vision.

Watching the Goddesses get pushed underneath the Elder’s elevated podiums in their black prison cubes would forever be stuck in my memories... and now I stared at the seats that once occupied the Elders that doomed Freya and Ophelia to an eternity of solitude.

I say once occupied... because all that sat in those grand seats right now were bodies. Empty, lifeless husks, similar to the people lay in the streets outside.

As I looked to my side, I saw Evie, Alex and our sisters in the same position I was in, on our knees, hands spread to our sides, being held in place by a shadowy force. We were all bound, unable to move.

Something felt... odd. Not bad odd... but not exactly good odd either. Just... odd. Like... something within me was gathering. But I brushed it off, figuring it must be something to do with his spell.

“You... you killed them all... didn’t you?” Rose spoke up.

“Ah... awake are we? Good, I want to see you scream...” The High Priest turned to look at us, with the biggest, creepiest grin plastered on his face.

“You killed them!”

“So?”

“Why? I thought they were against the Goddesses? Why did you kill them all?”

“At first, sure, they were just as outraged and disgusted by the Goddesses as I was. They were satisfied when we locked the Goddesses away forever... but then...”

“But then they changed... didn’t they?” Rose interrupted him.

“They started feeling sympathy for the Goddesses... they started feeling... lo... love...” The High Priest had the same look on his face as I do when I have to eat veggies.

“And that disgusted you, didn’t it?”

“THEY TURNED AGAINST OUR WAY OF LIVING! THEY HAD TO BE ELIMINATED!” He screamed.

“And the other Elders?”

“When the public were calling for the Goddesses to be released, especially after society started suffering because of their absence... the others... the other Elders started talking about releasing them. About releasing the Goddesses...”

“So you eliminated them too?”

“I DID WHAT WAS NEEDED TO BE DONE!”

“He’s gone insane...” Morgan commented.

The High Priest sneered at Morgan before turning around to the Elder’s podiums.

“These jewels you obtained... these memories... they would release the Goddesses, correct?” He asked, not even turning back around to face us.

We all kept quiet.

“I thought so. Well I must thank you, before I kill you all.”

“Thank us?” Rose asked.

“I may have taken the Goddesses’ power that we siphoned off, used it against the Elders and the people... but despite all that power... there was still no way to open a portal to other worlds.”

“And?”

“And you have given me the coordinates and a way to connect to worlds they have visited... worlds they have infected... worlds that need... cleansing.”

“Wait... no... you don’t mean...”

“Yes. I will wipe out every last trace of the Goddesses. I may not be able to kill them, but I can certainly remove them from everywhere they infected.”

“And when you say wipe out...?”

“Let me show you...”

The High Priest placed the memory jewels we had obtained on the altar between us and him.

‘He must have taken them off us when he transported us here, whilst we were unconscious.’ I thought to myself as I watched him twitch and jitter.

Taking one of the jewels, he looked at it before looking at Faith.

“You... this is from your world, correct? Whilst it has the same signature as our world... it has traces of yours. I can tell... just looking at you, you give off the same aura.”

“Wait... what are you going to do to our world?” Morgan shouted.

“I’ll cleanse it of any trace of the Goddesses, of course!” He laughed maniacally.

‘Dude has totally lost the plot... can he... can he really destroy a whole world?’

Holding the jewel in his hand, he closed his eyes and concentrated.

“Ah... yes... I can focus now... I can breach the veil between worlds... finally!” He cried out, thrusting his arm out, the one holding the ruby jewel.

A blue portal appeared a few inches above the altar. But unlike the portals Noelle and Rose had opened... this was twisted. The edges weaved about and flickered, seeming unstable. Instead of the beautiful azure blue portals that our sisters created, this was a murky, disgusting blue... as if it was corrupted.

And instead of a shimmering puddle... it showed a vision. A vision of Faith’s Earth.

“NO! DON’T YOU DARE!” Faith screamed.

“I’ll fucking kill you...” Morgan snarled, trying to pull against her shadowy bonds with all her might. Not even her augmented arm was strong enough to break them.

“You are powerless against me. I am a God now. I will remove the impure blight of the Goddesses from all reality.” The High Priest stepped up to the portal, looking through, waiting.

I looked into the portal window. It was Earth. Faith’s Earth. You could see the neon lights in the skyline, the shore surrounding the floating city, the art deco skyscrapers... It was definitely Faith’s Earth.

And with his other hand, the High Priest thrust forward, sending a spell out of his hand and directly into the portal. It must have been extremely powerful, because even I felt the ripple it created through reality, the force pushing against my body even from this distance.

“What... what have you done...?” Rose asked. You could see the hope drain from her face as she just watched in horror as the spell flew through the sky on Faith’s Earth, directly for the planet.

“I... have started with this world. I will go through these jewels one by one, finding the dimension they originated from, and destroy them all, until there is no trace of the Goddesses left. You will watch as I destroy everything that was tainted by them, and then when I am done, I will bring out the Goddesses just so they can watch you die.”

“YOU FUCKING PSYCHOPATH!” Faith screamed, tears and spit becoming projectiles as she roared at our captor. “YOU’LL KILL EVERYONE!”

“A necessary price to pay to cleanse reality...”

I watched as the spell crashed into the ocean and everything suddenly stood still...

‘Maybe it didn’t wor...’

A thunderous roar filled the sky on the other side of the portal.

The seas became rough suddenly. The sky darkened. Lightning struck the tallest skyscraper in the distance. The spell was working alright... and if we didn’t find a way to stop it... everyone living in that dimension would die. Then he’d move on to each of our dimensions until there was nothing left.

I went through my memories, trying to think of anything that I read recently that could potentially stop this, but I couldn’t think of anything. Not that it would do much use, I wouldn’t be able to do anything with that book. But maybe Rose or Noelle could... if there was anything that would actually help... which there wasn’t.

“Watch as the Goddesses’ corruption is wiped from existence!” He cried out.

“I know I swore I never would... I know where it can lead... but... here goes...” Rose looked down.

She looked worried...

‘What is she doing...? Why does she look so sad...?’

Rose... started whistling.

“What’s she...?” I began to ask.

“Rose... no... please! No... You said you wouldn’t!” Noelle cried out, cutting me off.

Rose stopped and looked at Noelle, tears streaming down her face.

“I’m sorry babygirl, but we said only under extreme circumstances. And I’d say this calls for it.”

She continued whistling once again.

Looking at the High Priest, his twitches worsened and he quickly covered his ears.

“NO! I can tell what you’re trying to do... it won’t work! I won’t let it! AHHH!” He cried out in pain.

Her whistling continued. The more she did it, the more irate the High Priest became.

“What’s she doing?” I asked Noelle.

“My affinities are emotions and light. Her affinities are nature... and her siren ability.”

“Siren ability?”

“The old tale... wait, you mean she can...?” Alex must have figured it out already, I still wasn’t sure what was going on.

The High Priest flailed about in frustration, trying to cover his ears from the whistling.

“She can use her voice to soothe... to anger... to control... or to kill...” Noelle explained.

“AHHHHH GET OUT OF MY HEAD YOU WITCH!” He screamed, clutching his head, trying to make the sound stop.

Rose’s whistling was doing something to him.  It was working!

“AHHHHH!”

He could take no more, he had to stop it, but he couldn’t concentrate enough with the pain in his skull to cast anything, to direct anything at Rose to stop her. So in one last desperate act, he grabbed his staff and thrust it onto the ground, causing shadows to erupt beneath him, transporting him elsewhere, out of the hall and out of range of Rose’s siren song.

And as soon as he disappeared in a wave of shadow, the shadowy bonds that held us in place dissipated and we were free once more.

Rose clutched her throat and started crying, so Noelle dashed over, wrapping her arms around her and hugging her tightly.

“What’s up?” Charlie asked as she rose to her feet.

“She... doesn’t use this power...” Noelle replied.

“Why not? It seems like it could be pretty powerful. It would have been handy to have had it on our previous adventures...” Alex said, not impressed that Rose had been hiding this game-changing ability.

“Because... having that power... it corrupts you. It’s one thing to calm people, to sing lullabies to make me fall asleep, or to help people with it... but it’s another to use it to hurt or control people. It tears away at your soul. She hasn’t used it since...”

“Since Isabella...” Rose spoke up, tears streaming down her face. You could hear the pain in her voice.

“What happened with Isabella? She’s the council member that attacked you and died first, right?” Alex asked.

“I made her incinerate her own heart...”

“Oh... shit.”

“Yeah, so that’s why she doesn’t use it. You don’t know what that kind of power does to a person. The consequences... aren’t worth it.” Noelle hugged Rose tighter as her girlfriend cried.

“I had to... we have to... save Faith’s world...” Rose said, climbing to her feet, wiping away her tears.

“How do we stop it?” I asked.

“I... have no idea.” She said, as we all turned to see the calamity unfolding on the other side of the portal.

And now the adventure gets serious...

Also I loved all the theories. But we needed a big bad. ?

Haven't read my new story, Regression Echo? Go read the first few chapters! It's posted here! Link below!

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters are available on my Patreon, as well as the next two chapters of Regression Echo, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Love in Dimensions and Regression Echo.

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks! ?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Oh no, because of love he destroys worlds and other people.

How pathetic you can be.

How bitter and stuck in the past you can be.

Reminds me of the U.S. where one also currently refuses to develop further and rather remains stuck in the past.

Good chapter I am curious how it continues.

I went through my memories, trying to think of anything that I read recently that could potentially stop this, but I couldn’t think of anything. Not that it would do much use, I wouldn’t be able to do anything with that book. But maybe Rose or Noelle could... if there was anything that would actually help... which there wasn’t.

“Watch as the Goddesses’ corruption is wiped from existence!” He cried out.

Whelp fuck! Charge the primary M.A.C we have an XK-end of life entropic cascade scenario....

Rose... started whistling.

“What’s she...?” I began to ask.

Actually belay that... Our girls got this... ?? *watches in fascinated horror*

48 minutes ago, TerranV said:

I wonder what will happen if we end up losing a dimension or two? Aside from omnicide of course. I guess Faith and Morgan can crash with Rose and Noelle.

If then they will live on Prime Earth with Alex and Paige.

Rose and Noelle's world is a world of magic and Faith and Morgan are not exactly magically gifted.

We can probably only rule out DD.

58 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

Rose and Noelle's world is a world of magic and Faith and Morgan are not exactly magically gifted.

I was thinking more along the lines of Rose's sanctum.

But yeah the DD is probably out. Unless they want to never leave Charlie and Liv's place.

12 minutes ago, TerranV said:

But yeah the DD is probably out. Unless they want to never leave Charlie and Liv's place.

Well, if they live in the sanctuary, there are certainly ways that Morgan can get a pendant that makes her as big as an Amazon.

On 9/7/2022 at 7:22 PM, Moon3ye said:

Oh no, because of love he destroys worlds and other people.

How pathetic you can be.

How bitter and stuck in the past you can be.

Reminds me of the U.S. where one also currently refuses to develop further and rather remains stuck in the past.

Good chapter I am curious how it continues.

*whistles innocently* Totally didn't base it off a lot of hateful people in this world... ?

On 9/7/2022 at 8:14 PM, kerry said:

Well, you wanted a Big Bad and you created one. This should be fascinating!

I hope so! I hope you enjoy it!

On 9/8/2022 at 5:48 PM, YourFNF said:

Whelp fuck! Charge the primary M.A.C we have an XK-end of life entropic cascade scenario....

Actually belay that... Our girls got this... ?? *watches in fascinated horror*

? Thank you so much for your comments. They're such a delight to read.

6 hours ago, diaperboymi said:

Ok WOW ?  That was totally unexpected.   One heck of a cliffhanger.   Love this story????????

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

2 hours ago, TerranV said:

I wonder what will happen if we end up losing a dimension or two? Aside from omnicide of course. I guess Faith and Morgan can crash with Rose and Noelle.

I wouldn't be that mean? Would I? ?

2 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Yeah Rose and Noelle still have the Council to deal with, so it's not exactly safe. And no way would anyone choose to move to the DD...

1 hour ago, TerranV said:

Rose's sanctum would be a good idea! Bit lonely though...

1 hour ago, Moon3ye said:

Well, if they live in the sanctuary, there are certainly ways that Morgan can get a pendant that makes her as big as an Amazon.

Oooooh a reverse size pendant... that would be lots of fun! ?

9 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Thank you so much for your comments. They're such a delight to read.

Glad to hear! I sometimes worry my middle side's Chunni antics getting annoying *sheepish blushing and chuckles*

Faith.png.253309047b4875eb493d52c5897d94d3.png

Chapter 56: Calamity

I watched as my world began imploding. Not literally... but that was only a matter of time by the looks of it. Explosions caused huge waves in the ocean, darkness filled the sky, people screamed as fire rained from the sky. My world was being torn apart... it was the end of days...

And all I could do was watch.

Even if I jumped into the portal that was still hovering above the altar on this side, it was miles above sea level on the other side... so I’d just plummet to my death. And even then, how am I supposed to stop a global catastrophe? It isn’t exactly in my skillset.

“What can we do?” I screamed.

“We... we can’t stop the spell. He’s already set it in motion, and without killing him, we can’t stop it.” Rose answered, albeit not with the answer I was hoping for.

“Then we find him and we kill him! Simple!” Morgan shouted.

I felt her pain. I heard it in her voice; she too was in agony, watching our home be destroyed.

“He escaped. And we have no idea where!”

Hearing thumping coming from the side of the enormous hall, we all looked to see what was making that noise. All we saw was Alex trying to shoulder-barge a door down.

“Alex... what’s up?” Rose asked.

“I have a good idea where he’s gone. I can hear movement... and the door is locked...” Alex replied.

“Magically too...” Noelle said, examining the door.

“We need to hurry! If we can kill him, we can stop the spell and save our home!” Morgan said whilst rushing over, trying to ram the door down with her arm.

“I don’t think we’ll stop him in time. By the rate of instability... unless we stop him in the next ten minutes, the dimension will cease to exist.” Rose said, dolefully.

‘My friends... my life...’

“What about...” Morgan thought for a second. “Rose, can you portal us there?”

“I mean... sure, but...”

“Help us save our friends. At the very least we need to save them. Please.” Morgan begged her.

Rose nodded and turned to her girlfriend.

“Noelle, portal them and be safe. I’m going to try and stop the High Priest. If we can stop him, that’s great, but you go save their friends in case we can’t stop him in time.”

“Thank you.” Morgan said rushing over to Noelle.

“I’m coming too.” I called out.

“Baby... I can handle it...”

“No! I’m coming. Whether you like it or not!” I snapped at her.

“I’ll come along and keep Miss Faith safe.” Evie said, walking over and putting her hands on my shoulders from behind me.

“Okay... you four. Everyone else stays here and helps me find a way into this room.” Rose ordered, turning back around. She started casting some spells at the locked door, but it didn’t seem like it was working.

“Come on then, let’s go...” Noelle said, waving her hand and opening a portal to our home dimension.

The portal opened in the centre of the giant hall, right where we saw Ophelia and Freya sentenced to an eternity of imprisonment. A familiar blue portal that wasn’t so... corrupt.

“Let’s go! Quickly! We don’t have much time!” Noelle shouted, waving us all into the portal.

Appearing on the other side, into our apartment, it felt like we were in a warzone. But worse. As I looked outside, the world was coming to an end around us. Fireballs rained from the sky. The oceans crashed against the buildings in the distance. Screaming filled the air as people outside ran for their lives... not that it would do them any good.

If Rose didn’t stop the High Priest... everything... everyone... would be gone.

But right now, we had to focus on getting as many of our friends out as possible.

“Right... where to?” Noelle asked, trying to be as in control as Rose usually is.

“My friends... Reina, Daniel, Daisy... and oh shit, what about the island?” My panic increased as I started worrying about all the people on the island that we rescued during our escape when I was kidnapped.

“The three friends first. We’ll see about getting people from the island if we have time.” Morgan said, making the difficult choice for me.

“Where are these friends then?” Noelle asked.

“We’re here!” We heard from the doorway.

Turning around, we saw our three friends all stood in the doorway, faces covered with ash and blood. Thankfully, it looked like the worst they had were a few little scrapes, no serious injuries.

I rushed over and hugged them all.

“Hey, what’s happening? We couldn’t get in contact with you, so we all rushed over to see if you’re okay.” Reina said, squeezing me tightly.

“The world is ending... it’s... complicated. You have to come with us.” I explained.

“But what about everyone else?”

“There’s not enough time! I’m sorry! I really am!”

“But... what about...”

“I’m here to get you out. To take you somewhere safer. Please, please come with me!” I begged them.

“Baby, we need to. I’m sorry, but you saw the chaos outside. The world really is ending. If we don’t leave now... we may never get another chance...” Daniel said, being the voice of reason thankfully.

“Noelle! Portal! Now!” Morgan yelled.

“On it!”

Noelle cast another portal back to Aenonnos. At least we didn’t need the jewels to travel there now we’ve visited once already.

A blue portal appeared in my living room, so I shuffled my friend into my apartment, closing the door behind them.

“Right, go through, and don’t look back!” I yelled.

Daisy ran in first, followed by Reina and Daniel close behind her.

“Shit... it’s... it’s coming down...”

I looked up above the portal to see the ceiling collapsing inwards. It was about to fall on top of the portal.

“This is it. We need to leave now! We have less than a minute! Go!” Noelle yelled.

The ceiling collapsed further. Parts of it landed on our floor, littering the path between me and the portal. A steel beam landed next to Noelle, causing her to stumble and fall backwards into the portal.

“Go baby! NOW!” Morgan screamed to me.

My heart was racing. I was panicking. My body froze up.

And then as I looked up once again, the ceiling caved in completely, right on top of Morgan and the portal.

“NO!”

I closed my eyes with all the dust flying around, but as I opened them, the blue shimmer was still visible within the cloud of dust and particles.

“Morgan...” I called out, hoping to receive some sort of answer from someone...

...Anyone...

...Silence...

“I’m here baby...”

‘Thank fuck... that’s Morgan’s voice!’

I made my way carefully, but quickly, over the steel beams and bits of ceiling that littered the floor, until I got close enough to see what had happened.

The portal still stood...

I looked down to see Morgan was on her knee, shaking, trying to catch her breath.

And above her, holding the entire ceiling up...

...was Evie.

“Evie! Oh my god, thank you!”

“You need to go Miss Faith... you need to... be safe...” She buckled slightly at the weight of the ceiling bearing down on her arms and shoulders. She was strong... but even this was taking its toll on her. There’s no way she could hold all that weight forever...

“But Evie! What about you?” I cried out.

“Come on baby, we need to go!” Morgan waved over to me.

“BUT WHAT ABOUT EVIE?”

“If I move, the ceiling will collapse, destroying the portal. You need to leave, please, Miss Faith. Whilst you still can.” Evie struggled, but so far, she was keeping the portal safe.

“But... no... I can’t lose you... you’re family...” I cried out.

“We had a lot of fun together, didn’t we? And you were such a good girl for me! I’m so proud of you. And hey, you built me once, Miss Faith, you can build me again. Make sure I have some kickass upgrades next time though, okay sweetpea?”

Tears washed away the ash and dust from my face as they streamed down my cheeks.

“I... okay. I promise... I’ll rebuild you. Better than ever.”

“Baby... I’m sorry... but she’s right... we need to go...” Morgan was tearing up too as she grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to her and the portal.

“I’ll be okay, Miss Faith. We’ll see each other again. I’m sure of it.” Evie said, smiling.

“I... I love you, Evie.” I cried.

“I love you too babygirl... now GO!” Yelled Evie.

Morgan grabbed my arm, and despite my body wanting to stay here, not wanting to abandon Evie... she pulled me into the portal.

-------------------------------------------------

“I’m so sorry baby...”

I scurried over to the High Priest’s portal in tears, watching my world crumble and implode until there was... nothing.

Nothing but silence.

“I...”

My head felt weird.

My body was filled with rage.

With... power...

I couldn’t move. I couldn’t speak.

“We got him!” Rose called out.

I turned around to see Alex and Rose pull the High Priest by his arms, out from the room he had locked himself in. He was laughing as his feet slid across the floor behind him, Rose and Alex dragging him until they reached the centre of the room, throwing him down to the floor. Rose had his staff, so he seemed powerless at least.

“Stop it! Stop it now! Stop your spell!” She cried out.

“It’s... it’s too late...” Morgan sighed, dropping to her knees.

“No...” Rose looked around, obviously looking for Noelle.

Noelle was nursing a bump to the head she must have received from being knocked into the portal.

“Did you get your friends at least?” Rose asked.

Morgan pointed over to our friends, who all cried and huddled together off to the side of the room. They too had just lost everything... our entire dimension... Reina and Daisy were curled up in Daniel’s lap as he stroked their hair and shushed them, crying along with them.

‘Everything... our whole dimension... gone... and he’s... laughing...?’ I thought, staring at the High Priest who was still laughing.

“Hahahaha... one dimension down... cleansed of the Goddesses’ filth...” He chuckled.

I stood up and growled at the High Priest, “You...”

Standing up, looking the High Priest dead in the eyes... I walked over to him slowly as he climbed to his knees.

A void filled my heart.

All compassion. All emotion. All feelings were gone.

The grief I felt only moments ago was replaced by emptiness.

The power inside that I had been feeling ever since we arrived here, in this hall... it swelled inside me, consuming me.

You...”

“Wait... you’re... no... That’s not possible...” His face turned sour. He stopped laughing suddenly... now he looked like he was afraid... afraid of... me.

“What do you mean? What’s not possible?” Rose asked, concerned.

“But you’re not... no!” He quivered in fear.

“You...” I got closer and closer until I was only a foot away from him.

Looking down, my heart slowed until it was barely beating at all.

And as a single tear rolled down my cheek, landing on the marble floor of the court hall...

A shadow emerged from my feet.

“Faith... what are you...” Rose’s voice quivered with fear.

“You...”

The shadows grew and grew, enveloping the ground around me.

“Faith... stop... whatever you’re doing... stop...” Morgan cried out.

I ignored her, as if my body was acting independently, and continued walking forwards towards the High Priest, who was quickly trying to scurry backwards, away from me.

“You... you destroyed my home.” I roared.

The High Priest fell backwards in fear. He looked... terrified as he tried to slowly crawl backwards, away from me.

“You destroyed my universe...”

“I... I... how have you... but you’re not...” He mumbled.

“FAITH! STOP!” Rose cried out. But the screams and voices from those around me were drowned out by the darkness quickly surrounding me.

It wasn’t just me the darkness surrounded... it was everything. It crept along the floor and up the walls until everything was covered in shadow.

Everyone was looking at me, with fear in their eyes. I couldn’t blame them, I was also terrified of what was happening to me right now.

“You destroyed... Evie...”

“I... no... you can’t be! You showed no signs of...” He whined, trying to escape the shadows engulfing the hall.

“So I will destroy everything of yours...”

It was like something within me had taken over. I wasn’t in control of my own actions, my thoughts were muddled... everything was just... dark...

“I...”

My body arched backwards and a large purple beam shot out of my chest, crashing through the mural painted on the ceiling above us.

“Rose... what’s happening?” Morgan asked.

“I... I don’t know...”

“I WILL DESTROY EVERYTHING!” I roared, as the skies outside the windows went dark.

I'm sorry.

But hey, Love in Dimensions just ended on my Patreon. So you've got two weeks left.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • LittleFallenPrincess changed the title to Love in Dimensions - Ch 60 & Epilogue (9/25/22) -Complete