LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What’s your message to your young self?

If you have always liked diapers, since your childhood days, and if it were at all possible to go back and visit yourself. What would you tell your little self about liking, and wearing diapers? 
Let’s make believe you can only go back, for a message, or advice on that subject alone, for the purpose of this subject matter. 

I would certainly want to tell myself, what I was doing was ok, I was not the only one, go ahead and enjoy it more, don’t be shy about getting what things I wanted, actual diapers, plastic pants, etc. 

What is your message, advice to you? 

• Like 2

Probably tell myself that in my 30s I became fat and to drop the spoon you fat basted!

Seriously Probably tell myself (younger adult self) to get my cisco certifications sooner and likely to my younger teenage self that life gets way better in your 20s/30s. Those struggles in your teenage years won't define you. That you'll amount to something that your grandfather is proud of before he passes away.

• Haha 1

I’d tell myself that wanting to be a baby is ok and that the feeling isn’t going to go away. Do what you want as long as it doesn’t effect other people. Wear diapers. Suck your thumb. Cuddle your teddies. Play with the baby/toddler toys you like. DON’T FEEL ASHAMED ABOUT YOUR BABY SIDE!!

• Like 4

id tell my younger self to ask mom if a diaper would help me with my bedwetting, or just get the diaper that was up in my closet from when i was a baby down and wear it(i was small for my age), and when it would be wet when i wake up to tell mom it helped(because it would have) and if it would improve my sleep then to tell that too, i would also tell little me to tell a teacher, mom, cousin larry about my father being abusive, to tell my papaw too, the only safe place for that asshole would be in lockup, until someone would find out he loved hitting his kids, hehe, then it might be a one way trip to dirt nap city(you have no idea how much i hate him)

• Like 3

I guess the best advice I would give my younger self would be to give yourself (myself) a chance to get to know others that share the same interests that you keep so close to the vest. I attempted many times to join an online community such as this, but always held myself back due to fear.

The best advice I could and would give to my younger self would be to basically be more confident and open, that there are those out there that understand despite how much you believe nobody could. And that they could benefit you more than keeping yourself in a hole, that feels like it gets deeper everyday.

• Like 2

Interesting topic. I'd probably echo most of what other people have already said, for the most part. Don't feel alone or ashamed about the way you are. I didn't realize until I was in my 30's that there were other people on the planet who felt like I did about diapers, let alone that there was an entire industry dedicated to them. It was like thinking I was alone on a deserted island, and then one day discovering a city. I think I'd probably also tell my younger self to go 24/7 sooner, that it is possible, and rewarding. 

If I were talking to my much younger self, back in my bed-wetting days, I would probably tell myself that my feelings, again, were okay, and not to be ashamed of them, and, I'd suggest that to me that I shouldn't be so eager to show my parents that I'd outgrown bedwetting, because once they stopped buying me diapers, it became a LOT harder to get them. I would definitely also suggest not putting up a fight about wearing them in the car when we went on vacation, etc, because, young me, you don't know how good you have it right now. Lean into it. Put a diaper on even when you're not told to. Stay in that diaper in the morning, or put another one on and just go about your business. Maybe stage an "incident" or two, to reinforce how wise it is to wear them in the car, as well as in bed. Just enjoy them as long as you can, because time goes by so fast, and the adult world, while it can be fun too, comes with a lot of pressures and concerns that are over your head right now. Just enjoy where you are. 

• Like 1

I don't know because I haven't meet my younger self yet. Good news is that someday I will and will pretty much tell my younger self what actions he must take and how to take it so life isn't too hard for him.

I have to complete the paradox. No way out of this.

Now that I remember. Something about how to use my gift to see the past and future and send messages to my future selfs which in turn me sends messages back.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, MegaChar said:

I don't know because I haven't meet my younger self yet. Good news is that someday I will and will pretty much tell my younger self what actions he must take and how to take it so life isn't too hard for him.

I have to complete the paradox. No way out of this.

Now that I remember. Something about how to use my gift to see the past and future and send messages to my future selfs which in turn me sends messages back.

hey if you got a time machine, pick me up, gimme a lift back.

• Haha 1

I'd go back in time and tell my 14 year old self that it's okay you like diapies. And that you get sexually turned on by them. And that all the trauma you've been through little Jegge will be worth it one day because you will have met your second family.  And that although things look bleak now, having to deal with your shitty ass brother who treats you bad, you will eventually make up with him and you won't see him as much. And that eventually you'll meet your TRUE Big brother! your big brother lover @tommyneedsdiapers90!!!!!!!♥️☺️??  And y'all will have SO MUCH FUN TOGETHER!???☺️???♥️??? And I wanna let you know that your baby side is gonna grow bigger and bigger and BIGGER, until finally you'll want to be a teeny tiny 3 foot tall 1-year-old little diaper boy!?? You'll be such a happy little baby boy surrounded by people that LOVE YOU!♥️ YOUR SECOND FAMILY!!!!!!!♥️???♥️?☺️??♥️?♥️☺️?????♥️??♥️?????♥️?? and you will appreciate them so much more because you will have known what it's like to deal with shitty people in the world. You'll be a total daddy's boy too!!!!!?????? And you like it, trust me. And don't worry about trying to be normal, Normal's just an myth. And that trust me buddy, the traumas and the hardships you're going through right now are creating the REAL treasures within your heart that will last FOREVER!!!!!!? I promise!!!!!!!????♥️??☺️?♥️?????????????????????????☺️??????????????????☺️?? I love you little Jegge! Take care!?♥️???????❤️? Huggies and kisses little bud!!!!!????☺️???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• Like 1
2 hours ago, feralfreak said:

hey if you got a time machine, pick me up, gimme a lift back.

They dont exist. Sorry. I wish they did right? The only work around is asking my older self for advice which sometimes doesn't work. I assure you that no one other then the parent and I can do it. Its really freaky when what you see actually happens. You don't want it I promise you.

3 hours ago, MegaChar said:

They dont exist. Sorry. I wish they did right? The only work around is asking my older self for advice which sometimes doesn't work. I assure you that no one other then the parent and I can do it. Its really freaky when what you see actually happens. You don't want it I promise you.

ability to go back in time? GIMME!

• Like 1
17 hours ago, MegaChar said:

Its really freaky when what you see actually happens.

It has been very rare that I've had a deja vu moment on the first occurance.....