LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Urethra mould for stents?

Fuzz

Hi folks,

I've been fiddling with caths and stents for a while, with the infos i learned here in the different threads.
However, my many tries, i can't find the right stent shape, length and angles that works for me.
So i'm searching for a solution to mould or print my urethra shape.

I'm thinking about blocking the balloon of a cath with some rigid tubing over the ballon, then cleaning, inserting and filling the inflate line with some sort of liquid/medical glue that will preserve urethra shape after setting. I'd make sure the ballon isn't inflated before letting it sit so i don't end up with it stuck inside.

I understand the risks, if the balloon fills a little, it will get stuck.
Anyone has an idea on how to achieve this with some relative safety ?

Thanks!

Interesting idea. I have little to no experience with Foley catheters so no suggestions regarding safety or how to do it. I hope this will help you finding the right shape and sizes  I know that is critical for extended stent use, I have had at least a 100 trial and error events before I found the best shape. Even in recent years I had surprise outcomes with remakes that were just a little different in size and shape than the previous stent but a lot more comfortable.

Please keep us informed on the outcome.

Have pondered this, but not thought of a suitable filler yet. 
It's not the balloon that's the issue, it just functions as normal, filled with saline to hold the cath at the bladder neck, you just need to plug the urine holes in the tip and inject an appropriate filler (that will hold shape but flex just enough to be easily removed) directly into the middle of cath.

Years ago I use to use a silicone single use (not the usual red rubber) catheters behind my chastity tube.  I'd keep them in place for a couple of days (the front was titanium, which like silver, has a natural anti bacterial capability).  Two days can still be risky, so be careful.  Anyhow, I was surprised when I removed the catheter that it had molded to my body's shape a bit.  Not a perfect guide, but it did have some value.  

Otherwise it's just trial and error, over and over again till it fits.