LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Home Fries Quiestion

AwakenEvil

Home Fries With or Without Onions!???  

14 members have voted

1. 1. This was a topic in the chatroom, and I thought I needed to know how many Heathens I am surrounded by! So when you make fried home fries in a pan, do you use onions or not!

• No Onions! Im not a Heathen!
    • Heathen!!!! I smoother them in onions and ruin a good home fries for everyone!

I dont think I have ever had them with onions, I surely have never made them with onions, also to be fair, Im not that great at cooking them without overcooking them so I dont make them often.

But, I would not be opposed to trying them with onions.

12 minutes ago, square_duck said:

Not just onions, but toss some bell peppers in there too...real HOME FRIES!! Then bury it all in ketsup....yup yup yup!!! ??

Do you eat it with a fork???????️??

4 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Do you eat it with a fork???????️??

Of coarse!!! All the "home fries" I have had, (usually for breakfast) are basically big slices of potatoes pan fried, seasoned, with onions and bell peppers...very yummy!!! Covered in ketchup ??

Hash browns, the same way....

Oh!, And yes, you eat them with a fork.....not like french fries, use your fingers or a fork...

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, square_duck said:

Of coarse!!! All the "home fries" I have had, (usually for breakfast) are basically big slices of potatoes pan fried, seasoned, with onions and bell peppers...very yummy!!! Covered in ketchup ??

Hash browns, the same way....

Oh!, And yes, you eat them with a fork.....not like french fries, use your fingers or a fork...

I like the way you eat! Sounds like you know a thing or two about good cook'in.?☺️?♥️?? I've never heard of having french fries for breakfast! LOL!??? Although I LOVE breakfast food!?? I'm a foodie!???? I like my French fries with chili and cheese and salt and pepper. That's what makes them good!??????? I also like curly fries, from Jack In The box, and in general.???

Home fries and french fries are two different things. French fries are long and thin, and deep fried in oil till crispy. Home fries are cooked in a pan, but usually after being boiled till tender, pan fried, seasoned and add what ever else you want..served usually at breakfast, also known as breakfast potatos, or country potatos...

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, square_duck said:

Home fries and french fries are two different things. French fries are long and thin, and deep fried in oil till crispy. Home fries are cooked in a pan, but usually after being boiled till tender, pan fried, seasoned and add what ever else you want..served usually at breakfast, also known as breakfast potatos, or country potatos...

Oh wow, I didn't know that.?? I like any type of fries. Whether it's french fries or home fries, I don't care what it is, I like them!?☺️?????????♥️???️

7 hours ago, square_duck said:

Delicious I also add bacon to them as well and some times a egg over them.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, oliver d said:

Delicious I also add bacon to them as well and some times a egg over them.

Delicious buddy!??????? I like the way you think!??☺️??? I LOVE BACON!????????️? LOL!???