LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Massage to relax external bladder sphinchter (or pelvic floor) in males?

Hello-

Curious if anyone has tried any massage tools (IE handheld) in area(s) to massage and release external sphincter?

Old tales about people sitting on vibrating equipment having "accidents" afterwards made me think about it (a way to temp. relax the associated muscles)

Obviously safety first, to make sure nothing is internal and no external issues, but is there a spot that would get closest to vibrating that sphincter?

As a male, plenty of areas close but a lot in the way... not sure which might be worth the best shot.

Welcome any thoughts!

• Like 1

I am starting to try the reverse kegals, You push down like you are holding , forcing the pee out and hold it for 5 sec, and keep repeating, I read this on a site that was talking about what the difference is in standard and reverse. They say you can weaken your pelvic floor in the reverse way of making it stronger, I forgot what site it was, there is very little out there on wanting to pee a steady stream. I have dribbles, but an enlarged prostate so I would like it to just keep a steady dribble. But I have to say do anything like this at your own risk, that's what I am doing. 

I worked with a physical therapist on pelvic floor stretches & relaxing that area for a few months. Actual exercises were things like yoga & stretching my bottom 3 to 5 times a week.

Her take on it was that the pelvic floor was like an elevator and it was loosest at the bottom floor. I.e. pushing out a little bit.

It certainly made it easier to go.

As for vibrating, maybe somewhere under your belly button but above your public bone could help induce the bladder? I know there's an old tapping exercise done in that area.

16 hours ago, BaronBrook said:

I worked with a physical therapist on pelvic floor stretches & relaxing that area for a few months. Actual exercises were things like yoga & stretching my bottom 3 to 5 times a week.

Her take on it was that the pelvic floor was like an elevator and it was loosest at the bottom floor. I.e. pushing out a little bit.

It certainly made it easier to go.

As for vibrating, maybe somewhere under your belly button but above your public bone could help induce the bladder? I know there's an old tapping exercise done in that area.

I am still working with some success  on the combo of pressing down like you are holding the muscles to stay relaxed. And I do it for the 5 sec at a time, as often as I think of it. After I do it most of the time I will release pee almost every time. I think it is the same as reverse kegels, It feels like I am. stretching my pelvic floor. Have you tried any hypnosis ? I do think they help a little, because I hav read that the bigger battle is in your mind, and what people will think of a bed wetter, or diapers etc etc. If I can get my mind more trusting of a daytime diaper? I will have it whipped. I am doing well at night I will wet at least once a nite now with out knowing it so small ,, or Baby steps?????. I can't afford a physical therapist to help me so I am on my own. My new primary Dr wants me to go to a urologist I am against it. I wish my wife would be more ok with my decisions . I take care of all of my own pee stuff, and she has come to more accept me. But it's been a long process. Back over 10 yrs ago when I chose to wear 24/7 due to my dribbles, she was not ok with it, there is more on my posting over the yrs on here. I still welcome input on Helping me to have it a more steady leak , I don't like th times I Can't pee, due to prostate issues.

On 2/16/2022 at 9:44 AM, foreverdl said:

" I don't like th times I Can't pee, due to prostate issues."      Don't be shy to see a urologist about this. It might be cancer and intervention could save your life.

?????

• 2 weeks later...

I find self hypnosis super helpful in relaxing these muscles. Champtehotter has some aimed specifically at relaxing all the muscles down there. 

And yeah, I'm assuming you've seen a doctor if you know you have prostate issues, but def see a doc.  If it is specifically the prostate that isnt relaxing, there are medications that can sometimes help with that (like Flomax), but you would want to talk with your doc about side effects first. 

On 2/17/2022 at 11:15 PM, Old_PA said:

Thanks, I am clear on cancer, I had oral cancer over 12 yrs ago and have my yearly PET full body scans, just had one last month, only have irritable bowel or something . I have to have a full scope top and bottom in a month. I do have a prostate number of 2. So it's not bad, but maybe some of the things like coffee etc can make it shrink up? My Dr will let me know . I. haven't made a urologist appt yet.