LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Off Grid for a little minute

I won't be around starting tomorrow afternoon until some time Sunday evening. Please send your good vibes my way. I'll need them. This weekend is going to be a rough one for me spiritually, mentally and probably physically. Thanks Everyone. Be Safe

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
8 hours ago, AwakenEvil said:

I won't be around starting tomorrow afternoon until some time Sunday evening. Please send your good vibes my way. I'll need them. This weekend is going to be a rough one for me spiritually, mentally and probably physically. Thanks Everyone. Be Safe

Good luck and good vibes being sent your way?

• Like 1
14 hours ago, AwakenEvil said:

This weekend is going to be a rough one for me spiritually, mentally and probably physically.

Why buddy???☹️???? Sending lots of good vibes your way!??❤️??❤️?☺️?❤️??☺️??????❤️???☺️❤️?

• Like 1
On 1/27/2022 at 11:30 PM, AwakenEvil said:

@AwakenEvil

thank you for letting us know! I am picking this up on the 30th, so I am assuming that you will be returning soon. Whatever is going on, Please know that we have your back, and that when the tough things happen, challenges are given to you to face: I was always told by my pastors “God does not give you a challenge that he doesn’t think you can handle“. I don’t like to get religious a lot on here, because people May take offense, but I am a religious man, and I believe the Lord will look out for all of us, and will always be there for you. When I have a problem I always take a few minutes and talk to him. It might sound silly but that’s usually what I do. Sometimes some thing is so hard to deal with, that I have to be able to think, and whatever happens please know that we are here for you all the way and that I support you. ????????

Take Care ?????

Brian