LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Leaked at Work! 24/7 Updates...

I changed into a fresh diaper this morning around 8:00 or 8:15. At 11:15 I got up from meeting with clients and had an obvious wet spot on the chair! My black pin stripe suit pants didn't show anything I think but not sure. I need to be sure to change BEFORE my meetings which can be 1.5 hours long. DAMNNNNN. It was my first in person meeting since going 24/7 that's a big first step for me.  I wore a NorthShore Supreme but 2.5 hours is the max for me with my water intake on those. The Gary pants just couldn't hold the flow. I do not remember urinating in the meeting. So that's progress.

• Like 1

Oh no on the leak! Good thing your dresscode hid it well for you. I've suffered a few leaks at work and it still makes my heart sink when i find out initially. I'm surprised the Gary's pants leaked! Congratulations on the progress though as it sounds like your well on your way.

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, gmcchamp99 said:

Oh no on the leak! Good thing your dresscode hid it well for you. I've suffered a few leaks at work and it still makes my heart sink when i find out initially. I'm surprised the Gary's pants leaked! Congratulations on the progress though as it sounds like your well on your way.

Yeah it could have been me moving around? Maybe I shifted and it forced liquid out the side? Thanks!

where in nc? Try small short shots and hold then 5 sec, pee again, about 3 or 4 times. It will dry before you wet again.Diaper will last 4 to 5 hours if you don't flood all at one time. This takes the presure off.

• Like 1

Having a leak in a meeting is stressful! I'm surprised the Gary's didn't take it. Must have been a significant event. I agree with @sherryt, more frequent small incidents generally work better, but if you don't even remember doing it, then obviously it's hard to control what you don't know you're doing. 

Having a leak at work is something I always preplan for. I know if I can't change back into a diaper, I just slip on a pull up for emergencies until I get home and can get put back into a diaper.

After everyone has left the meeting room, excuse yourself saying you forgot something.  Then go back in and move the chairs around so if anyone discovers the wet chair, it won't be in the spot everyone knows you were sitting at.  Better yet, if there is a coworker you really don't like, put the wet chair where he was sitting!

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Awesome replies everyone thank you! I ran out of likes for everyone's comments.

My diapers are soaked at the three hour mark. Doesn't matter if I dribble or flood. I just noticed that perhaps the mediums may be too small for me. I try and shove them into my groin so it makes walking more comfortable but the diaper is wide and I think the diaper was sticking out beyond the realm of the Gary pant so nothing is gonna stop that.

I guess I need to focus on planning better and changing PRIOR to meetings or when I can't or MIGHT not be able to hit the 2.5 hour mark.

Funny this topic came up today.  I was in a Dinosaur diaper today and had to run across town.  The trip took longer than I planned and I drank more than I should.  With the moving about vs sitting, I quickly found the limit of the diaper.  I use a cloth booster to help spread the load and it was soaked front to back in about 6 hours.  I went to my backpack for a change and realized I had forgotten to restock from last week!  I was able to stay standing for the rest of the day until I could leave.  Once I got home though the moons of shame were with me for all to see.  Whelp, those are the days.  Sometimes good, sometimes frustrating.  Time to restock my backpack!

Attitude is a large part of it....

Having gone through this during my early days of 24/7 (when I worked in an office full-time) I can recall leaks.

Part of the problem was my choice of diaper.  I upgraded, quickly realising that a bulkier diaper was less attention-attracting that wet spots on pants and chairs.  I ditched those Tena very early on in 24/7.  Dark pants one or two sizes up also help visual stealth.

Another part of the problem was episodic flooding: my habit of wetting my diaper infrequently but with quantity changed over time with 24/7.  These days I tend to drip and dribble across the day and diapers seem much less leak-prone in that use-case.

Yet another aggravating factor is too much chair time.  Protracted wetting whilst sitting for me exacerbates the chance of press-out leaks at the rear.

Currently I use Rearz Elite Hybrids under Gary PUL pants and a compression pant during office days.  These seem ok.

Oh, and having a leather chair helped.  The odd misuse of an anti-bacterial screen/keyboard wipe kept things nice.

• Like 1

Just a suggestion with the gary pants, assuming you leaked from the back of your legs as I used to. I found that I leaked because the edge of the nappy was at the leg gathers.

So, when pulling them up. always ensure they're not too far up. I generally feel at the back of my legs, and do even pull them down a bit to ensure that when I bend (eg sit), none of the edges of the nappy are exposed to the leg gathers. It doesn't matter if the top of the nappy isn't covered, and generally I have an inch or two of the nappy waistband poking through the top of the gary pants. I can fold it in, but it's no harm sticking up, and my onesie prevents any viewing of this.

The other suggestion is, wear a full-cut cotton brief over the nappy as an absorbent backup. I don't want to use the word underwear, because that isn't what they're used for, but you know.

As others say, a slower release will also allow the nappy to absorb optimally, results in fewer leaks too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I've had a few press-out leaks at work when I miscalculated just how wet I was. Fortunately, the wet spot was never noticed, and I have the advantage of being able to go into my private office and change.

• Like 1

I am 3 weeks 24/7 today! Going to the urologist in a bit to check on various pain issues I've been dealing with since forever. Just confirming I don't have serious issues. This past week I have found me second guessing myself a lot with my 24/7 decision. I've me met with two clients over the past two days in person and that's a great first for me. I realize I have a choice to wear or not, if I don't I will have accidents but the choice is there. I think, do I want to stop wearing diapers today? I think that through and find myself visualizing a life out of diapers in my head and find that I am more empty in my heart. That puts me back into diapers where I belong. Does that make sense to anyone? I've read that the 3/4 week are the toughest so I am pushing through!

PS - Urology appt went OK. No issues he could find with the prostate. When I pulled the pullups down he asked how often I had to change my pad. SO EMBARRASSING! He thought it was a lower back injury which I have, but no sign of damage other than disc herniation. They said the soft tissue may have been missed or it could have been in an area the MRI didn't cover. Recommended a neurologist. I am getting tired of referrals and more meds but we'll see how that goes.

Told my therapist today of my issues and he was so helpful and understanding (he didn't bat an eye!). He didn't try and fix me or give me suggestions, other than be careful with spine doctors and perhaps different food might help inflammation to help with the back pain. He gave me great advice for explaining things, feeling confident, and suggested this is my own Hero story. Man meets challenges (incontinence) and overcomes the issues around that and through dealing with the issues of incontinence with grace, and gains respect from others by showing grace in the face of adversity.

I am now more confident in my choice of choosing diapers for protection and I am ready to just move on with my diapered life, accepting what may come. I find myself enjoying every diaper I have. Some of the novelty has worn off for sure but I am so happy and feeling I am hitting my stride now.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Update on the leaks. I bought two sizes of Gary pants. Medium and Large. Medium for work, large for sleep. My waist is 38-40 inches depending on measurements. What I have found is that the medium pants are too narrow in my crotch, especially the wetter my diaper gets throughout the day. I am going to be using the large ones now exclusively and just push them down at my waist. I am concerned about the pants in the summer being so hot, especially as they ride up but we'll see.

I've honestly never had any luck with Gary Pants, or any other plastic pants for that matter.

My diapers still leak with plastic pants on, so I don't see a point wearing plastic pants.

For the extra crotch suppprt, I'd just assume using a Onesie instead.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to provide an update today. I was using the medium Gary pants before and leaked. I now am using the large Gary pants and they work great! I was overfull again today and the size large, with it's 1/2 to 1 inch more space between my legs worked! There was a puddle inside the pants but no liquid on my work slacks! I prefer to wear my pants shiny side in for the moment, but NorthShore suggested shiny side out, so the little layer of cloth in the PUL can absorb. I just dry it out with TP when I change if there is liquid there.

On 1/28/2022 at 11:52 AM, CodHero24 said:

I've honestly never had any luck with Gary Pants, or any other plastic pants for that matter.

My diapers still leak with plastic pants on, so I don't see a point wearing plastic pants.

For the extra crotch suppprt, I'd just assume using a Onesie instead.

Sorry but I completely disagree with this comment for me personally. The pants have saved me so many times I can't even count. I have only leaked a few times with pants (always the smaller more form fitting size), but every day it seems there is a bit of liquid inside the PUL pants. This is super important for me. At night, I wear a Rearz Inspire Plus, WITH a giant LiveAnew booster and the pants are game changers, because I will leak out of the top some of the diaper and feel 100% confident the pants catch it. The solution is to size up on the pants for me. Yes it creates a bit more bulk, but I'll take that ANY DAY over wet pants and chair stains. ?

• Like 1