LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bathroom while in diaper

raekun

Just curious if i am the only one that has done this.

So been wearing diapers a-lot more recently and discovered that i am not into messing them as much as wetting them. I discovered that as a brief, i could just slide down the rear and sit on that forbidden throne. This seems to work as the front covers the unexpected output onto the floor or worse … my pants!

Anybody else do the same thing so they dont mess in there diaper?

• Like 3

I certainly have.   Sometimes I'll fully use the diaper, sometimes, I'll either slide it down (or in the case of redoable tapes, open it up).

I was 24/7 for a while and I regularly untaped to use the toilet for pooping at work.

I slide it all the way down when I really need to poo.

It gets a little looser when I pull it up again, and re-taping rarely works as the diaper is "oily" from touching, so I just manage.
Never had it fall off.
Not a problem if you use a onesie etc. over the diaper.

I generally untape one side, and slide the diaper down in order to answer nature's #2 calling. I've been 24/7 for coming up on 3 years. I just find going #2 in my diaper too much work and too time consuming, and there's no way I would ever want to deal with that away from home base. My hat is off to those of you who can, or who have to, do that while you're out and about, at work or school, etc - you are pros, whereas I am an amateur. 

• Like 1

I do similar.  I am an morning guy about 1 hour after getting out of bed.  Knowing this I usually wear a pair of shaping panties and will put them up over the diaper without affixing the tabs yet.  Then once to work and ready to make movements, I will head to the boys room, and once done, then I will tape on the diaper.  This usually gets me through the day.  However, if nature messes with me, I can usually skinny down my diaper over my hips if I am careful and then back up once done.  #2 at work is a big no go for me.  When you reset afterwards, it can be awkward in the middle.  I usually go slow bringing them up and work the seams around the legs up as well to ensure I do not stretch things out or end up with leaks later.  Making sure you get a good re-seating of the leg gathers is critical to this process.  The panties also help if it does stretch a bit and lose some fit. Over it all is usually plastic pants and then a onesie to keep any peak a boos from happening.

I do this fairly often.  In the mornings I don't like to take off my wet night diaper but always have to have a BM after a cup of coffee.  If I'm home alone and know I won't be offending anyone I might just go in my diaper, otherwise I just pull the diaper down a bit, sit on the potty and do my business.  Never had a problem with the tapes doing this either. 

Sometimes if I'm wearing all day and not at home, after wetting it over several hours I might go to the men's room move one side of the diaper a little and pull my penis out the side and pee in the potty. 

It's not impossible to use the bathroom even when you wear diapers.

• 2 weeks later...

I do this when at work as I now work a 12 hour shift and pooping in my diaper anytime during my shift is not ideal.

If I ever get a difference job where I work alone I can go back to messing in my diaper. 

• Like 1

I know my body and I poop about 1 hr after getting up each day.  I usually get dressed in the morning with my diaper and a pair of panties over it.  I do not tape it but fold the tapes so they do not get caught.  Then once at work, I'll go to the bathroom, do my business, then tape up for the rest of the day.