LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Colonoscopy prep

Yes. I am not a fan of poopy diapers, but I am less of a fan of poopy PJs. So they are on for protection, but I use the toilet and change diapers when I get an unexpected leak (it happens). 

I have gone to 24/7 with my diapers, so I show up for the colonoscopy in a diaper, but I take it off when I change into the hospital gown. I have my diaper bag with me for afterwards, and I put a new diaper on afterwards.

I was wearing the diaper throughout the prep (my wife said this is one time it was a good idea) even though I slid it down to use the toilet.

In all the times I've gone in for Colonoscopies or even other surgery, that has been exactly the case, just take the diaper off when they tell you to take everything off and put on the hospital gown.   You get similar opportunity to put it back on when you get dressed again.

I've had several colonoscopies but I had enough control that during the prep I never had an accident. The last one was over 5 years ago and I have one coming up Feb. 11. At this point I'm not sure if I still have the holding abilities I once had. These days I wear a pullup whenever I'm not diapered so in the event I can't hold it I'm hoping the pullup will keep any accidents contained.

I have had three colonoscopies.  The last two times I had about 30-45 time frame with little control.. Kind of leaked, but was pretty clear by then.  Glad I was protected. 

Just had one about a month ago.  Answer is No.  No need to.  It's not like I'm going to be runninng out anywhere.  Started the prep at 5pm, then the next morning 4 hours before my appointment.  Not an issue at all.  Especially since all I could eat was jello.

Be diapered before hand! I pooped in my sleep twice during the prep. AND after! I wasn't diapered during the procedure but looking back on it I wish I had worn a pullup at least (one with a back/ you are lying down). They had to bring me a cup to pee in. Why did I ever bother with underwear before this year? I can't hold it more than 30 minutes.

I've had 3 colonoscopies... After the second one, when I woke up after it, I was wet. So when I went to the colonoscopy last year, I wore a disposable diaper to the procedure. When they gave me the gown to put on, I left my diaper on when I put on the gown. When the nurse came back into the cubicle and asked if I was ready, I told her that I am a bedwetter, and I was diapered. She said it was not a problem, that "It's more common than you may think!!"

When I was wheeled into the procedure room, There was a different nurse there, and I also explained to her why I had a diaper on. She said "No problem, we just fold down one side (Of the diaper..) while the procedure is done." When I woke up afterwards, my diaper was taped back up, and it was wet, as I expected would happen.