LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pacifier use

I've bought pacifiers before, but I've never gotten much use out them.   I might put one in my mouth for a bit, but then remove it.   It just didn't seem to do much for me.

Then last weekend, I was starting to write my story Regressed Adult Instituteand started to suck on my pacifier to get in the mood.

I kept in my mouth for a couple of hours.   I think I was sucking on the pacifier before the first NFL playoff game started on Saturday, and was still sucking while the game was finishing, and I was getting comfort from the pacifier.  It was the first time I had ever experienced that feeling.

The thing is, I've always had an oral fixation, and frequently chew on my tongue.   I never sucked my thumb, but I do suck on my knuckles.  I curl my index and rest it between my tongue and my teeth.   I've also chewed on straws, napkins, and towels.   Once I started to suck on my pacifier, that need was fulfilled, and likely in a healthier way.

I've spent most of my waking time at home for the last week with a pacifier in my mouth.   I've chewed the hell out of the teat, and the top is now frayed, so I've had to order some new ones, but I think I've found a new way to deal with that need.

Fortunately, I live by myself, so none of this really effects anybody else, and it doesn't seem to be a problem in public, which it has been with the fingers and towels.

• Like 2

I'd be wary of consumption of plastic. Though plastic seems to be in everything nowadays, I'd definitely limit pacifier use as those are made of plastic and consuming more plastic could have negative health effects down the road.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, horrorfan said:

I'd be wary of consumption of plastic. Though plastic seems to be in everything nowadays, I'd definitely limit pacifier use as those are made of plastic and consuming more plastic could have negative health effects down the road.

5 hours ago, horrorfan said:

From what you are saying you must think people are eating thier pacis

8 hours ago, horrorfan said:

No offense, but I get frustrated with that line of questioning.  I just shared that I have anxiety  and have an oral fixation.   I shared that that I've recently found relief from using a pacifier   You connter  by asking  "But what about the plastic waste?"   My 52 orbits of this earth has created I've likely thrown away 15-20  pacifiers, which account for about .001% of my overall plastic uses and roughly about .000000000000000000001% are the worlds plastic use.

On 1/24/2022 at 3:23 AM, spark said:

No offense, but I get frustrated with that line of questioning.  I just shared that I have anxiety  and have an oral fixation.   I shared that that I've recently found relief from using a pacifier   You connter  by asking  "But what about the plastic waste?"   My 52 orbits of this earth has created I've likely thrown away 15-20  pacifiers, which account for about .001% of my overall plastic uses and roughly about .000000000000000000001% are the worlds plastic use.

I think @horrorfanmeant consuming, as in ingesting, the plastic, rather than consuming from an ecological perspective. Although all the pacifiers I have use silicon rubber nipples, and that stuff is very inert - it is used in medical implants and tubing, and all kinds of food and beverage applications, so I believe that small bits of it would pass through you unaltered, as chewing gum does. 

I'm with you, @spark; I've been sleeping with a pacifier overnight for about 3.5 years, and I wear a tether on it, but honestly, it is still in place every time I wake up. It just feels "right", and I sleep like, well, a baby. My wife isn't terribly excited that I wear diapers, but, she doesn't mind the pacifier, because it silences a clicking noise that I allegedly make with my teeth when I'm falling asleep. 

The tether situation is a throwback to a stressful moment a couple of years ago where I lost one in a buddy's guest bedroom, and had nightmares about his wife finding it. However I was able to recover it a week later from under the bed, when I was over having beers again. But it was a stressful week. I don't want to ever not be able to find it, or end up with the dog getting hold of it, and dropping it in the living room in front of the kids or whatever. 

I had a panic yesterday/today.    I have one of the lfb size 8 or whatevers that fits me well.   Usually when I take off my mask, I shove the binky in my pocket.    Well I remember taking it out of my coat pocket when I got home the day before but couldn't find it.   I was upset I had to go shopping Monday without it.   I found it today in my nightstand.   I swear I looked there twice before.

On 1/26/2022 at 5:24 PM, willnotwill said:

I had a panic yesterday/today.    I have one of the lfb size 8 or whatevers that fits me well.   Usually when I take off my mask, I shove the binky in my pocket.    Well I remember taking it out of my coat pocket when I got home the day before but couldn't find it.   I was upset I had to go shopping Monday without it.   I found it today in my nightstand.   I swear I looked there twice before.

I'm just curious, what do you do if you have to speak to someone? Not trying to throw shade or anything, I love to pop my paci in when I'm out in public but it would make me anxious if I had to speak for some reason.

Hugs,

Freta

15 hours ago, FretaBWet said:

I'm just curious, what do you do if you have to speak to someone? Not trying to throw shade or anything, I love to pop my paci in when I'm out in public but it would make me anxious if I had to speak for some reason.

I can spit it out and it stays inside the mask or I just kind of mumble with it still in place.

• Like 1

Pacifiers are pretty nice. I'm not an adult baby, but pacifiers have a very good feeling. Alongside diapers and potties, they're probably my favourite thing to use. It's nice to see pacifiers heping people out, one way or another.

Edited by squishii
Incorrect wording with baby potties.
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, squishii said:

Pacifiers are pretty nice. I'm not an adult baby, but pacifiers have a very good feeling. Alongside diapers and baby potties, they're probably my favourite thing to use. It's nice to see pacifiers heping people out, one way or another.

Yeah, I agree with you buddy, pacis are very nice! They're an good stress reliever and provide a feeling of safety. My brother Tommy definitely likes his.? Hehe!?????❤️??☺️? And for me they definitely add to the feeling of being a baby!?? That's why I love them so much.?☺️???❤️????????❤️?? Why do you like childrens potties?????

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Why do you like childrens potties?????

Haha, probably wrong wording. I meant potties in general, but I was afraid they'd be confused for toilets, which is not what I meant. Then again, they also work with what I have in mind sooo I may just edit it.. Anyway, I just like filling my diaper while sitting on them. It kinda makes me feel even more like a baby.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, squishii said:

Haha, probably wrong wording. I meant potties in general, but I was afraid they'd be confused for toilets, which is not what I meant. Then again, they also work with what I have in mind sooo I may just edit it.. Anyway, I just like filling my diaper while sitting on them. It kinda makes me feel even more like a baby.

You mean those toddler sized plastic potties right?!???? By the way, that's an really good idea. I hadn't thought of that.? But yeah, you do have a really good point. Doing that REALLY WOULD make me feel even more like a baby.??☺️??? Thanks!?❤️☺️??

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

You mean those toddler sized plastic potties right?!????

Yeah, haha. I'm not a big boy in any way (I'm 5'9 in terms of size, rather thin and... well, I wear diapers.) so I managed to fit on smaller toddler potties, which much adds to the experience. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, squishii said:

Yeah, haha. I'm not a big boy in any way (I'm 5'9 in terms of size, rather thin and... well, I wear diapers.) so I managed to fit on smaller toddler potties, which much adds to the experience. 

Yeah, I'm not an big boy either. I'm 5'1 and have the body of a middle schooler. LOL!???? Oh how I wish I could go back in time and resist potty training!?????❤️??????❤️

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Oh how I wish I could go back in time and resist potty training!

Hate to be a buzz kill but I don't think that'd be legally allowed. I'm not sure if it's 100% true but I remember reading that you have to have your child potty trained, which is truly unfortunate. If it was legal though, maybe it was my parents stubbornness that kept them dedicated to getting me potty trained despite how much I fought it.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, squishii said:

Hate to be a buzz kill but I don't think that'd be legally allowed. I'm not sure if it's 100% true but I remember reading that you have to have your child potty trained, which is truly unfortunate. If it was legal though, maybe it was my parents stubbornness that kept them dedicated to getting me potty trained despite how much I fought it.

You fought it?!?????

You fought it?!?????

According to them, yes... well, maybe a bit of an exaggeration. I do remember asking them about my childhood when I was talking to them once, and they said I was quite resistant to potty training. Take that however you want.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, squishii said:

According to them, yes... well, maybe a bit of an exaggeration. I do remember asking them about my childhood when I was talking to them once, and they said I was quite resistant to potty training. Take that however you want.

Wow! that's very interesting. But I want to go back to something you said though, you don't think it would be legally allowed NOT to be potty trained?!?? Is that just speaking in general or for things like school? Because how could the government enforce that? LOL! And I've also talked to many people that said that they never actually got potty trained.????

• Like 1

you don't think it would be legally allowed NOT to be potty trained?!?? Is that just speaking in general or for things like school?

I was referring to things like school. Again  it may not be true, but it could very well be.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, squishii said:

I was referring to things like school. Again  it may not be true, but it could very well be.

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if it was, at least nowadays.???? But I remember back when I was a kid I didn't get out of diapers until I was 6 years old.????☺️ And I enjoyed every minute of it!?????❤️??????❤️?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, squishii said:

Lucky! As said, my parents are stubborn so I was potty trained at a much earlier age.

How exactly did you fall in love with diapers???❤️??❤️☺️

• Like 1