LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

time spent

2sail2

I spend waaay too much time shopping.  When I have free time, it's a couple hours per day on the weekends.  I guess I am too obsessed finding the perfect pull up or diaper (which are new to me since I never really was into them).

• Like 1

I do not have that problem, or, more correctly, I have found the perfect diaper

The fact is, since cost is a big issue for throw-aways, it becomes "Perfect for what?"Even if they could create the perfect do it all diaper, You would not want to pay the price. It would have to check ALL the boxes at 100%. It is almost impossible to be the perfect GP item for anything. As Dave Luce, over at Moog in the '70's put it, "You start with the universe and whittle down. He created two instruments at the ends of the doable price spectrum. The Polymoog at $5200 and the Opus 3 at $1300. To make either of them any better, which could be done, would make them too pricey for what persons would pay. The Synclavier and CMI Fairlight were so costly that they were intended for studios and only persons like Stevie Wonder could afford them, and that was for their studios anyway. It was only after Arturia created software emulators of them (with the cooperation of one of the creators of the original Synclavier) could these machines be taken out on the gig. There is no organ that I know of that has the full complement of organ voices -- over 600. So it is with everything; musical instruemtns, cars, planes (Imagine an airliner that could double as an air superiority fighter), and diapers

What I wear can go for a whole day -- but not if I repeatedly dump a full bladder in it each time. So, the perfect diaper is "perfet - for what?" Also, my diaper is not very concealable (to say the least), so I wear full-circle skirts or wide-hemmed dresses, skirts or babydolls over it. However, it is perfect for what it was meant to do Go a looong time between changes in the context of not being "flooded" and feel bulky. It is the perfect little girl diaper for life in a girls' home

Being new, this is expected. Everything is new and exciting, and you want to know more and explore this new world. I went through that back in 2000 when I first got on-line. It became this HUGE obsession, exploring everything, reading everything, shopping to see what was really out there etc. 

It will die down as you work through stuff. It also might be a binge cycle for you, where you just cant get enough content etc, this to wears off over time, been there done that.

I loath and dread binge cycles, though they are not as bad now I am older, they still take their toll in time....ugh. 

just remember, it's like being constipated..... "This too shall pass" ??

7 hours ago, Little Christine said:

I do not have that problem, or, more correctly, I have found the perfect diaper

The fact is, since cost is a big issue for throw-aways, it becomes "Perfect for what"? Even if they could create the perfect general purpose diaper, You would not want to pay the price. It would have to check ALL the boxes at 100%. It is almost impossible to by the perfect GP item for "anything. As Dave Luce, over at Moog in the '70's put it, "You start with the universe and whittle down. He created tw instruments at the ends of the doable price spectrum. The Polymoog at $5200 and the Opus 3 at $1300. To make either of them any better, which could be done, would make them too pricey for what persons would pay. The Synclavier and CMI Fairlight were so costly that they were intended for studios and only persons like Stevie Wonder could afford them, and that was for their studios anyway. It was only after Arturia created software emulators of them (with the cooperation of one of the creators of the original Synclavier) could these machines be taken out on the gig. There is no organ that I know of that has the full complement of organ voices -- over 600. So it is with everything; musical instruemtns, cars, planes (Imagine an airliner that could double as an air superiority fighter) and diapers. What I wear can go for a whole day -- but not if I repeatedly dump a full bladder in it each time. So, the perfect diaper is "perfet - for what?"

some of this is hard to read.... I have no idea what is spelled right or not....

DL friend of mine who was a member here was always buying plastic and waterproof pants.  It was an obsession of his, you might say.  When he got some that were too big for him (and he wore cloth diapers), he would give them to me, brand new and unused.  Sometimes people just like something and buy it because it appeals to them at the time even if they don't need it.

As for shopping, I consider shopping actually going to a store and buying in person.  I used to do that for diapers 35-40 years ago before the internet and I still buy diapers in person at Goodwill and thrift stores.  Now days you don't see as many medical supply stores and the ones you do see have a very limited supply of not so great adult diapers.  While I do buy things on-line, I prefer supporting local businesses when they have what I need or want.  Christmas shopping in person each year going store to store is one thing I could never do without!  I love it and it has been tradition for me all my life since I was 4 years old and went shopping with my mom.

13 hours ago, Dartplayerinwvc said:

some of this is hard to read.... I have no idea what is spelled right or not....

Thanks I'll go through it and check. I was having difficulty and had to reliy on touch typing

Everything looks fine unless the spell check is gone

On 1/15/2022 at 2:13 PM, square_duck said:

Being new, this is expected. Everything is new and exciting, and you want to know more and explore this new world. I went through that back in 2000 when I first got on-line. It became this HUGE obsession, exploring everything, reading everything, shopping to see what was really out there etc. 

It will die down as you work through stuff. It also might be a binge cycle for you, where you just cant get enough content etc, this to wears off over time, been there done that.

I loath and dread binge cycles, though they are not as bad now I am older, they still take their toll in time....ugh. 

just remember, it's like being constipated..... "This too shall pass" ??

I've been into diapers (general term) since 1989.  Still waiting for it to pass ?or something else might pass ?

Maybe it's relaxing or something.  Who knows.