LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Eurotrash YouTube channel.

Back in the 90's if you wanted to see some kinky sex in the UK, you'd have to watch the late night TV show, Eurotrash... Now it's back with an official YouTube channel 

My earliest foray into the ABDL scene was this segment in the show...

3 hours ago, safeandhappy said:

In the US, we had Jerry Springer. Too bad it was biased. Looks like UK was more tolerant on average than the US.

There were a few of those type shows back in those days.   The Phil Donahue episode was a little less exploitive.

The Euro Trash was strange, because it looked like it was done for camp.   It reminds of one of the first You Tube videos I used to watch.  It was a German video with grown men getting their diapers changed on changing table, presumably before work because they were dressed in business suits.

5 hours ago, safeandhappy said:

In the US, we had Jerry Springer. Too bad it was biased. Looks like UK was more tolerant on average than the US.

Wow.  I’ve heard about this segment many times but this is the first time I watched it.  Well, TRIED to watch it, I ended up fast-forwarding through a lot of it because it was just awful.

What an absolute train-wreck for the ABDL community.

I expected no better from Jerry Springer but I’m confused as to the motivations of his ABDL guests.  What were they thinking would happen here?

1 hour ago, oznl said:

Wow.  I’ve heard about this segment many times but this is the first time I watched it.  Well, TRIED to watch it, I ended up fast-forwarding through a lot of it because it was just awful.

What an absolute train-wreck for the ABDL community.

I expected no better from Jerry Springer but I’m confused as to the motivations of his ABDL guests.  What were they thinking would happen here?

Publicity!

There were earlier shows of this sort on.