LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

could I be unconsciously Bi?

JP403

I am a guy who wants to be in a relationship with girls and whenever I look at pics of hot girls I have an interest and blah blah. But some parts of my abdl desires and fantasies makes me question if I'm slightly bi. I get turned on by women in diapers and also men in diapers as well. I would love to get straponed one day and/or have a dilldo shoved up my ass. I would desire to have a mommy. I want girl clothes like Disney princess dresses, minne mouse clothes, tights, pull ups with girl designs on them baby,baby pink stuff, night gown with cute prints on it, etc but I also want boy clothes like baby blue clothes, mickey mouse clothes, blue paw patrol clothes, overalls, etc. So, could I be a little bit bi and not even know it?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, JP403 said:

I am a guy who wants to be in a relationship with girls and whenever I look at pics of hot girls I have an interest and blah blah. But some parts of my abdl desires and fantasies makes me question if I'm slightly bi. I get turned on by women in diapers and also men in diapers as well. I would love to get straponed one day and/or have a dilldo shoved up my ass. I would desire to have a mommy. I want girl clothes like Disney princess dresses, minne mouse clothes, tights, pull ups with girl designs on them baby,baby pink stuff, night gown with cute prints on it, etc but I also want boy clothes like baby blue clothes, mickey mouse clothes, blue paw patrol clothes, overalls, etc. So, could I be a little bit bi and not even know it?

You might be?? I mean desires are weird sometimes. Or your desires could change again, and again and again in terms of sexuality. That's why I'm not really big on labels. It doesn't really matter anyway. Our desires are fast and loose, and don't always stay in the same place. Try it out, see if you like it, experiment a little bit but I wouldn't be too eager to decide very quickly. Take your time! Also you might have a little bit of a sissy side and that's okay too.? I myself have a bit of a Sissy side.? Although I would never wear a dress. Not happening in a million years! But I DO like some pink stuff, depending on what it is. Another thing to is that even though I consider myself asexual, I still have a thing for twinks, not sexually though. Just the Daddy/Little One relationship like I've mentioned so many times before. So even I have SOME level of attraction to guys. The human body can be very attractive, male or female. So what my point is, is that maybe at the end of the day we're all 50% gay, and that's okay. LOL!??? But in all seriousness though, I think everybody has a little gayness in them even if they don't want to admit it. So if it turns out that YOU do, I wouldn't worry about it too much.? Good luck buddy!?? Love you!!!!!?❤️☺️?????❤️?????❤️?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, JP403 said:

There is a fairly distinct difference between being sexually aroused by both sexes and being bisexual. Let's break down the examples you've given for a moment.

1. Getting turned on by women and men in diapers. Do you find men attractive when they aren't wearing diapers? If not then it suggests what may actually be arousing you is the diaper versus the person wearing it. Do you desire physical and emotional intimacy with men is they aren't in a diaper? If not that would suggest you are less likely actually attracted to men.

2. Strapon/dildo play. The desire to have objects inserted into the rectum has very little to do with sexual orientation. The prostate is a very sensitive and erogenous zone in males. Also, how does a female, typically who is using a strap on, translate into homosexual interest? It would still be a female penetrating you and not a male which certainly falls under heterosexuality.

3. Clothing choices, more masculine or more feminine, is related more closely to gender expression than sexual orientation. A male man could love and wear feminine clothing and still be straight with a preference for a feminine gender expression. Sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression are all very distinct concepts.

Could be bi, sure, certainly possible. Are the examples you gave indicators that you may be bisexual, no, not really very good ones.  Better questions to ask yourself would perhaps be the following:

1. Do you desire emotional intimacy with other men?

2. Do you desire a relationship with another man outside of a purely sexual setting?

3. Do you find yourself attracted to men when diapersxare removed from the situation?

Your sexual orientation is what it is but based on what you've described it doesn't sound like you're bisexual, no.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
On 12/27/2021 at 1:51 AM, BabySpiderBoy said:

You might be?? I mean desires are weird sometimes. Or your desires could change again, and again and again in terms of sexuality. That's why I'm not really big on labels. It doesn't really matter anyway. Our desires are fast and loose, and don't always stay in the same place. Try it out, see if you like it, experiment a little bit but I wouldn't be too eager to decide very quickly. Take your time! Also you might have a little bit of a sissy side and that's okay too.? I myself have a bit of a Sissy side.? Although I would never wear a dress. Not happening in a million years! But I DO like some pink stuff, depending on what it is. Another thing to is that even though I consider myself asexual, I still have a thing for twinks, not sexually though. Just the Daddy/Little One relationship like I've mentioned so many times before. So even I have SOME level of attraction to guys. The human body can be very attractive, male or female. So what my point is, is that maybe at the end of the day we're all 50% gay, and that's okay. LOL!??? But in all seriousness though, I think everybody has a little gayness in them even if they don't want to admit it. So if it turns out that YOU do, I wouldn't worry about it too much.? Good luck buddy!?? Love you!!!!!?❤️☺️?????❤️?????❤️?

I'm not too worried haha 

On 12/27/2021 at 2:36 AM, Snugglebear_69 said:

There is a fairly distinct difference between being sexually aroused by both sexes and being bisexual. Let's break down the examples you've given for a moment.

1. Getting turned on by women and men in diapers. Do you find men attractive when they aren't wearing diapers? If not then it suggests what may actually be arousing you is the diaper versus the person wearing it. Do you desire physical and emotional intimacy with men is they aren't in a diaper? If not that would suggest you are less likely actually attracted to men.

2. Strapon/dildo play. The desire to have objects inserted into the rectum has very little to do with sexual orientation. The prostate is a very sensitive and erogenous zone in males. Also, how does a female, typically who is using a strap on, translate into homosexual interest? It would still be a female penetrating you and not a male which certainly falls under heterosexuality.

3. Clothing choices, more masculine or more feminine, is related more closely to gender expression than sexual orientation. A male man could love and wear feminine clothing and still be straight with a preference for a feminine gender expression. Sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression are all very distinct concepts.

Could be bi, sure, certainly possible. Are the examples you gave indicators that you may be bisexual, no, not really very good ones.  Better questions to ask yourself would perhaps be the following:

1. Do you desire emotional intimacy with other men?

2. Do you desire a relationship with another man outside of a purely sexual setting?

3. Do you find yourself attracted to men when diapersxare removed from the situation?

Your sexual orientation is what it is but based on what you've described it doesn't sound like you're bisexual, no.

okay I think you're right, it's the diaper part that I'm attracted to not the man itself and I think as far as clothing goes, is just a social worry.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, JP403 said:

I'm not too worried haha 

okay I think you're right, it's the diaper part that I'm attracted to not the man itself and I think as far as clothing goes, is just a social worry.

Seems you got it all figured out buddy. Good job! I'm happy for you!?☺️❤️??❤️?

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

What a coincidence…I’m actually having this question about myself right now. I was actually on my way to make this very thread when I came across this one. Because this one is still (relatively) new and very closely related, I’ll go ahead and post mine here instead of create a new one.

So like, I’ve questioned my sexuality before. I’ve asked myself the questions. “Would I be willing to do this? What about this?” My ultimate conclusion was no homosexuality in me. Well, maybe just a little, but not enough to be concerned about. But now things have…changed, for lack of a better description.

I recently bought a pair of rainbow thigh highs from Amazon. They came with matching arm sleeves. I wore them only in my bedroom for a while. I wasn’t too big a fan of either at first, tbh, but I’ve grown to enjoy them. And then I bought two more pair of thigh highs from sock dreams and suddenly, it’s like my personality underwent a huge shift.

I went from wearing the thigh highs and sleeves only in my bedroom to wearing them everywhere in a matter of (ones of) days. I’ve worn thigh highs every day for the past week and I’ve worn the sleevies out in public a few times. I fucking love them. I want more. Anyway, in addition to wearing them out in public, I’ve even been taking certain types of pics I’m usually too self-conscious to take. One of those pics is very suggestive, but I’ll get back to that because now’s the part where I explain how this relates to me questioning my sexuality again.

So let’s skip back to about a week ago. I had slept in the socks and just woke up. Normally, I daydream some spicy things to prep myself in the morning, if you catch my drift. I still did this day, but my daydream very quickly went from me plus a female to me plus five other males. One for each hand, one for my mouth, one for another hole and the last just laying on my belly/chest (69 position). And in that moment, I really wanted that to happen (and a week later, I’m still wanting the two for the hands and maybe the one for mouth/face).

Going back to the aforementioned pic that I took…just thinking about that pic makes me wish I had something to suction cup to the wall ? . . . . . . . .

Uh…anyway…yeah…

I’ve had moments in the past where I questioned myself like this (though with examples other than lewdy thigh high pics). Like, every so often, I just really want a dick shoved in me. And more often than that, I just wanna have a sack to grab onto and just…fondle….. I’m gonna have to go ahead and end this post before I send myself into a mood o^o

But to finish out the details for this post: I am attracted to females more than males, definitely, but I have accepted pics from guys too and shared my own back with some of them. And I’ll RP with anyone, regardless of sex or gender.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, LonesomeLamp said:

What a coincidence…I’m actually having this question about myself right now. I was actually on my way to make this very thread when I came across this one. Because this one is still (relatively) new and very closely related, I’ll go ahead and post mine here instead of create a new one.

So like, I’ve questioned my sexuality before. I’ve asked myself the questions. “Would I be willing to do this? What about this?” My ultimate conclusion was no homosexuality in me. Well, maybe just a little, but not enough to be concerned about. But now things have…changed, for lack of a better description.

I recently bought a pair of rainbow thigh highs from Amazon. They came with matching arm sleeves. I wore them only in my bedroom for a while. I wasn’t too big a fan of either at first, tbh, but I’ve grown to enjoy them. And then I bought two more pair of thigh highs from sock dreams and suddenly, it’s like my personality underwent a huge shift.

I went from wearing the thigh highs and sleeves only in my bedroom to wearing them everywhere in a matter of (ones of) days. I’ve worn thigh highs every day for the past week and I’ve worn the sleevies out in public a few times. I fucking love them. I want more. Anyway, in addition to wearing them out in public, I’ve even been taking certain types of pics I’m usually too self-conscious to take. One of those pics is very suggestive, but I’ll get back to that because now’s the part where I explain how this relates to me questioning my sexuality again.

So let’s skip back to about a week ago. I had slept in the socks and just woke up. Normally, I daydream some spicy things to prep myself in the morning, if you catch my drift. I still did this day, but my daydream very quickly went from me plus a female to me plus five other males. One for each hand, one for my mouth, one for another hole and the last just laying on my belly/chest (69 position). And in that moment, I really wanted that to happen (and a week later, I’m still wanting the two for the hands and maybe the one for mouth/face).

Going back to the aforementioned pic that I took…just thinking about that pic makes me wish I had something to suction cup to the wall ? . . . . . . . .

Uh…anyway…yeah…

I’ve had moments in the past where I questioned myself like this (though with examples other than lewdy thigh high pics). Like, every so often, I just really want a dick shoved in me. And more often than that, I just wanna have a sack to grab onto and just…fondle….. I’m gonna have to go ahead and end this post before I send myself into a mood o^o

But to finish out the details for this post: I am attracted to females more than males, definitely, but I have accepted pics from guys too and shared my own back with some of them. And I’ll RP with anyone, regardless of sex or gender.

You probably have about 15% gayness in you, I would say. Everybody is at least a LITTLE gay.?♥️????☺️?♥️?? LOL!??

Yeah, at least a little, lol. But how far into it should I look? I don’t really care about labels, but sometimes they help, and sometimes not having one is a hinderance. Ultimately in the end, it doesn’t matter because I know what I like and want. If I’m in the mood for [A], then I’ll do it. If I’d rather it be (B), then I’ll go with (B). I might not want either, to which I’ll lie around or whatever and just, you know…not. That’s what’s important. But again, sometimes having a label helps.

It’s easier to give answers to questions about your sexuality when you can just say “gay/straight/bi; fem leaning” as opposed to “well, I like women, but I wouldn’t mind taking a load from that guy or getting handsy with him and her both,” etc.

I’ve already talked about this a little bit with other people. Earlier in this thread, I saw a question get asked to OP that basically boiled down to “is it the person or the [kink]?” This is basically what someone else brought up to me, which has been on my mind too. Do I (currently) feel this way about myself because it’s truly how I feel, or am I feeling this way because the socks are making me feel good about myself?

It’s already decided that I’m going to test it to see. Next time I gotta do laundry, I gotta wash the thigh highs too. When I do, I’ll go a week without wearing them to see if my opinion about myself changes. Well, the test is to see how I feel about taking certain selfies (a test to see how the socks affect my self confidence when being worn (sounds like a bad rpg mechanic lol)).

• Like 1
1 hour ago, LonesomeLamp said:

Yeah, at least a little, lol. But how far into it should I look? I don’t really care about labels, but sometimes they help, and sometimes not having one is a hinderance. Ultimately in the end, it doesn’t matter because I know what I like and want. If I’m in the mood for [A], then I’ll do it. If I’d rather it be (B), then I’ll go with (B). I might not want either, to which I’ll lie around or whatever and just, you know…not. That’s what’s important. But again, sometimes having a label helps.

It’s easier to give answers to questions about your sexuality when you can just say “gay/straight/bi; fem leaning” as opposed to “well, I like women, but I wouldn’t mind taking a load from that guy or getting handsy with him and her both,” etc.

I’ve already talked about this a little bit with other people. Earlier in this thread, I saw a question get asked to OP that basically boiled down to “is it the person or the [kink]?” This is basically what someone else brought up to me, which has been on my mind too. Do I (currently) feel this way about myself because it’s truly how I feel, or am I feeling this way because the socks are making me feel good about myself?

It’s already decided that I’m going to test it to see. Next time I gotta do laundry, I gotta wash the thigh highs too. When I do, I’ll go a week without wearing them to see if my opinion about myself changes. Well, the test is to see how I feel about taking certain selfies (a test to see how the socks affect my self confidence when being worn (sounds like a bad rpg mechanic lol)).

Yeah, and that'll be interesting to see. To see how the socks change you, with or without them. LOL!??? And if it does, that'll be extremely funny. Because I didn't know socks could turn people gay.?????? LOL!??☺️????

i found i am NONsexual  but LOVE any gender , for a long time i thought i was gay then thought no I am BI but turns i was not ether  , some times there are to many lables some times theres not enough of them to cover all the bases .

i am looking for a mommy and a daddy who would  be happy  having a adult baby for a kid , and they would do the sex thing and i would like a kid go play or have a nap.

things are not allways black and white like  most want it to be . Life is full of sades of gray  search how you feel it may take years  like it did for me  , you may find your answer is like mine not as simple as gay bi or strait .

keep a open mind

(if want more details on me  MSG me i will talk)

• Like 1
On 2/21/2022 at 5:25 PM, LonesomeLamp said:

Uh…anyway…yeah…

I honestly wonder if I would accept anal from a guy even though I say I'm full on straight but I have a bit of a feminine personality 

19 hours ago, doorset said:

i found i am NONsexual  but LOVE any gender , for a long time i thought i was gay then thought no I am BI but turns i was not ether  , some times there are to many lables some times theres not enough of them to cover all the bases .

i am looking for a mommy and a daddy who would  be happy  having a adult baby for a kid , and they would do the sex thing and i would like a kid go play or have a nap.

things are not allways black and white like  most want it to be . Life is full of sades of gray  search how you feel it may take years  like it did for me  , you may find your answer is like mine not as simple as gay bi or strait .

keep a open mind

(if want more details on me  MSG me i will talk)

yeah I love details. I'll message you

34 minutes ago, JP403 said:

I honestly wonder if I would accept anal from a guy even though I say I'm full on straight but I have a bit of a feminine personality 

YEAH, SAME!! Like, I wouldn’t just take it from anybody and I couldn’t just be like “hey, let’s do this.” I would need to be built up to the act, but I feel like sometimes, that would be a very easy task. I have had thoughts before like “if someone would give me a back massage right now, I’d let them plow me.”

51 minutes ago, LonesomeLamp said:

YEAH, SAME!! Like, I wouldn’t just take it from anybody and I couldn’t just be like “hey, let’s do this.” I would need to be built up to the act, but I feel like sometimes, that would be a very easy task. I have had thoughts before like “if someone would give me a back massage right now, I’d let them plow me.”

Oh yeah so I'm definitely feeling lost. I saw your high thighs and they are adorable 

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

For me it has been closed tied to my sexual preference. And that’s not a joke. Literally my first experience was finding Abdl wetting videos. 
That progressed into nsfw videos which were mostly males. I had no clue at the time but I definitely had a attracted to males. That was in 2012. It took untill 2020 for me to realize it and embrace it.

i honestly think u might be bisexual, but more straight then gay (as in I don’t think it’s 50/50 for you). 
on the other hand though! It could just be your liking of diapers too. Maybe it’s the diaper and not the boy that is turning you on?

If you wanna know easily try looking at non Abdl stuff (or nsfw stuff that isn’t Abdl related) both straight and gay stuff and literally just see if it gets you. If it doesn’t then it’s just diapers if it works tho then yeah probably bi!?

As I said with my story I was in the same predicament. 
remember! No matter what you are you will always be supported! 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Stars said:

For me it has been closed tied to my sexual preference. And that’s not a joke. Literally my first experience was finding Abdl wetting videos. 
That progressed into nsfw videos which were mostly males. I had no clue at the time but I definitely had a attracted to males. That was in 2012. It took untill 2020 for me to realize it and embrace it.

i honestly think u might be bisexual, but more straight then gay (as in I don’t think it’s 50/50 for you). 
on the other hand though! It could just be your liking of diapers too. Maybe it’s the diaper and not the boy that is turning you on?

If you wanna know easily try looking at non Abdl stuff (or nsfw stuff that isn’t Abdl related) both straight and gay stuff and literally just see if it gets you. If it doesn’t then it’s just diapers if it works tho then yeah probably bi!?

As I said with my story I was in the same predicament. 
remember! No matter what you are you will always be supported! 

thanks for this comment. I am turned on by seeing men gently dominated by woman 

• 1 year later...

I can say that I am a straight male and not turned on by men in any way. That being said I have often wondered what it would be like to deep throat a guy and have him shoot his load down my throat. Or what it would feel like to be taken balls deep up the rear and him finish deep inside me. 

The worst thing ANYONE could do about ANYTHING is to speculate on what they could undonscioulsy be. You will drive yourself batty trying to figure out what you have already conceded that you cannot know; i.e. are not conscious; i.e. aware without the ability to be aware, of, like a cat forever chasing its tail. This is called psychobabble and is a trap set for fools by knaves, like most 'repressed memories" and "missing time [hint; most of the time of your life is 'missing' in that you do not remember what happened]" Turn the televiwion off and get a life: More correctly, MAKE a life

I remember a few years back, I was thinking about this exact question. I actually stopped what I was doing, and just sat there thinking about it. 

After a few minutes, the guy in front of me says "Hey, what the Hell... Why did you stop sucking my dick??"  😂😆

• Haha 1