LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How to block or ignore another user

saltedcaramel64

Question

9 answers to this question

5 hours ago, saltedcaramel64 said:

Is there a setting somewhere that allows me to block or ignore the messages and postings of some users?  Ive been looking and I cant seem to find anything like this.

@saltedcaramel64

yes sir:  Go to your profile and click that, then click “ignored users” and you will be able to see a list of users that you were ignoring. In order to add a user to this list, go into the box and put the user in it, when the user shows up click on that users name and it will be put in the box. Below that, you will be able to select what you want to ignore. You can ignore posts, private messages, mentions, etc. You just have to tell the system what you want to ignore.   If you decide to ignore a user, and you go to a posting that has the user in it, it will tell you that you “are ignoring posts from“ the user that you are ignoring.  You can also send it to ignore private messages and other things that it says.  After entering all the information into the boxes, I believe all you have to do is hit OK and it will set everything up for you.

further, if you want to ignore or block users on the chat system. All you have to do is wait for that user to come online, click that user, and tell the user to ignore by clicking ignore user. In order for you to block a user, you would have to wait for that user to come on, and then click on the persons name and unblock the user. This seems to be the only drawback to our current system, and that you have to have a user that you want to block actually be online in order to do it, and you have to have that User come online to be able to unblock it. However once the block is in place, you will not see any of the interactions with that user. Other users may say “hello user” and you will see that person mention the user, but you will not see any interactions, because you have blocked them.  

hope this information has been helpful to you! Have a wonderful day!

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Corrected usage
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, square_duck said:

Yeah, Brian has been ignoring me for months....???

@square_duck

he he he he he he he. I would never ignore you sir! I hope you have a wonderful holiday, and I will have a good one with my family as well, and I will take your advice?  Unless my sister-in-law start serving us very hot Mexican food, I don’t think I’m going to have any problems, but you never know, because you never know where we’re going to end up. I will just let it ride and see where things fall..

Brian

• Thanks 1
10 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@square_duck

he he he he he he he. I would never ignore you sir! I hope you have a wonderful holiday, and I will have a good one with my family as well, and I will take your advice?  Unless my sister-in-law start serving us very hot Mexican food, I don’t think I’m going to have any problems, but you never know, because you never know where we’re going to end up. I will just let it ride and see where things fall..

Brian

I know, and I am glad to see you know I'm kidding ??

Enjoy your holidays as well, including your time sith your brother. Every family should feel that way, but sadly, there are those who feel they have to behave badly, or start some childish commotion, or be at war with someone or nother... (Speaking from experiance) 

Joyous holidays and Merry Christmas!!! ???????????

On 12/19/2021 at 2:01 PM, ~Brian~ said:

Go to your profile and click that, then click “ignored users” and you will be able to see a list of users that you were ignoring. In order to add a user to this list, go into the box and put the user in it, when the user shows up click on that users name and it will be put in the box. Below that, you will be able to select what you want to ignore. You can ignore posts, private messages, mentions, etc. You just have to tell the system what you want to ignore.   If you decide to ignore a user, and you go to a posting that has the user in it, it will tell you that you “are ignoring posts from“ the user that you are ignoring.  You can also send it to ignore private messages and other things that it says.  After entering all the information into the boxes, I believe all you have to do is hit OK and it will set everything up for you.

I can't find where is the option to ignore user.

9 hours ago, peepantsx said:

I can't find where is the option to ignore user.

@peepantsx

In the top right corner of the forms you will find your username yours in this case is peepantsx.

now click on "Ignored Users" , which you will find in that list that you see when you click on your username , and that's a left click.

Click on ignored users and you will see a box in that particular setup. Karma is type the username that you want to ignore ignore, and there will be a bunch of different options that you can ignore. simply type then put user's name that you want to ignore, and then it will put it far list, and it will ask you what you want to ignore. if you want to ignore everything, just make sure that you have checks in every single thing that it shows below The user you want to ignore. This way, when you see somebody that's posted that you ignored, it will say  "You have chosen to _ignore posts by (user you chose to ignore here)"

each time you want to add a user to that list, simply go to your ignored users list, and then add the user name to the box And once you do that it will allow you to choose what choose what to ignore. Save that particular set up com and then you will be ignoring that user's content. Please note that each time you do that, and you are ignoring a particular user, it will say that you are ignoring content by a particular user, and it will give you the option if you wish to be able to read that user's content in a post. However, if you keep that user ignored, To read a post they posted even if you ignored it does not change unless you decide to stop ignoring a particular person's content. When you want undo it, all you have to do is go to the list, find the user that you want to edit and you can edit the settings.

Hopefully this will clear up any confusion Sorry about that!

Brian

• Like 1
On 12/19/2021 at 4:33 AM, saltedcaramel64 said:

Is there a setting somewhere that allows me to block or ignore the messages and postings of some users?  Ive been looking and I cant seem to find anything like this.

hover your cursor over their photo on the left and it shows up

ignore.jpg