LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lactation relief

ThomasInWVa

Ok, I'm really out of my depth on this. Real advice needed. First, not an AB in any way. Urinary incontinent due to an injury for about 20 years.

My wife's very close cousin arrived recently for an extended visit. She (the cousin) is a large woman, early 50's. As nice as can be and all that. Widower for many years. She an my wife grew up together and are as tight as sisters. As is the custom for people in Hawaii. 

The back story. 

Anyway, the cousin, I'll call her Ruth to make it easy, is a heavy set woman with large breasts. To say they were "full" breasts is an understatement. While she has never been pregnant nor had children, she has lactated since she was 13, heavily. She has been using a breast pump (pumping she calls it) a number of times a day. Sometimes every 3 or 4 hours. And she goes thru a lot of nursing pads daily. 

Now, I didn't really know any of this until yesterday. Its not like she is pumping in front of everyone or anything. I had no idea even though I've known her for about as long as I've known my wife. 

Ruth says she needs to pump or it gets painful and she'll even get a fever and other health problems. 

Here's where it gets crazy. Seems Ruth has more of a wild or freaky side than we realized. After her husband passed years ago. She has had gentlemen callers who've paid her to suckle at her breasts. Not an AB thing, just men who are into this thing. She even had regulars. No, she was never a wet nurse - seems they still exist but she has no interest in that. Oh, and Ruth wasn't a prostitute. No sexy stuff when on. All cloths were always on. I guess they were just beta's who got off on that sort of thing. 

OK, here's the freaky part. 

Ruth asked my wife, to ask me, if it would be ok if I would suckle at her breasts at least once a day. 

No, I didn't just jump into this. Though both women insist I do so. Seems that pumping doesn't help as much having someone actually breastfeed. She showed us what she has to go thru. It takes about 25-30 minutes to pump a breast but when someone suckles, it can only take about 15 minutes per breast and it last longer before she will leak or needs to pump again. Each breasts has over a cup of breast milk at a time. She said its a relief when her breasts are empty. 

She is healthy who doesn't smoke or take any drugs. 

Is this a real thing? She said that she can't get anyone else because of Covid. 

The idea makes me a bit queasy. Am I over thinking this and should do it ? Or is this as weird as I think it is?

I've also heard that breast milk "goes right through you." I'm not interested in having the trots either.

I know this is probably someone's wet dream on this forum.  And I almost didn't post anything here because of that. 

On the strong chance that someone here has breastfed as an adult, what could I expect if I go thru with it?

I'm not sure if breast milk goes right though you but I'd definitely give it a shot since your wife is ok with it. if you don't care for it let them both know. You may not like it but it could be a very wonderful experience.

I have not breastfed as an adult so I'm afraid I can't get you expert advice. One thing I would be concerned about is daily intake of milk that has a high fructose and fat content. That could give you problems bigger than just the trots down the road.

I'd recommend self-evaluating your overall health first. If you have a metabolism that burns through that stuff like a horse then give it a try. Otherwise you might have to pass.

On 12/14/2021 at 11:21 PM, Diapered Dave said:

Do it.... Like the commercial says... "Milk - It does the body good!!" 

Question... Does Ruth know you wear diapers?

@Diapered Dave

hehehehr: I can guarantee you that if she doesn’t know that he wears diapers, she’ll find out, when He is being breast-fed by this lady. When you breast-feed a baby, you are basically giving them away to feed, and they also provide a way for the baby to relax. If he is wearing a plastic backed diaper. With a lot of crinkles, I can guarantee you that any lady that is going to be “breast-feeding but him is going to know. The concern is that if there are two ladies that are going to be doing this, or there is one wife one person doing it and another person involved in it, all people involved in the situation have to agree about how when and how often to do this. To not set it up like this, could cause a problem if one or two people have a disagreement, or a misunderstanding, and I can blow up in your face.

if you can have a lady or ladies breast-feed you like that, and everyone agrees, I believe once you try it, if you like it then you may be able to continue. If you don’t, then you can at least say you did try and that you know what it is that you want to do or not do. Let us know what happens, I would be interested to find out how it went.

Brian

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Bit late to this one… but as someone who has been breastfed as an adult, I’d say go for it. Breast milk is not as thick as cows milk and being warm, it’s a whole different experience. It’s sweeter than cows milk too. But ultimately it is made for humans, which cows milk isn’t, so arguably it’s better for you!

one thing I will say is read up on how to latch on properly. It’s not like sucking on a straw. It might also give you jaw ache if you’re not used to it, so start little and often. But other than that, enjoy it! I know I did/do!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Short response.

I eventually agreed to help out.

Took a bit to learn how to breastfeed as an adult. It isn’t about just sucking a nipple. You need to milk th breast with you mouth buy gently, repeatedly squeezing the breast with your mouth while sucking a bit.

Also, it sort of sprays out in all directions.

Also pointed out to the wife that there was not reason she couldn’t also do it.

Wife is forced to agree and also pitches in.

Each breast feeding is about 1 cup (8oz or so) per tit but it can feels like more.

The more you breastfeed, the quicker the breast re-fills. I had to throw in the towel when it went from 3 to 4 times a day to every 2-3 hours.

Why did I stop? Turns out breastfeeding can be sexually stimulating for her. Since I often get up in the middle of the night for about 30 minutes to an hour, the plan was if Ruth wasn’t awake, to wake her and suckle at that time. Sometimes she would fall asleep while doing this.  A couple of times when she was half or lightly asleep, she seemed to get aroused. I mentioned this to my wife so that night she took my place and came back highly embarrassed and said that she wasn’t “just aroused,” she was having intense multiple orgasms.

My wife talked to her the next day and found out that she would often have orgasms this way. At this point I stopped “helping.” Though my wife still does at times. My wife has said its ok with her if I help and suggested that when we both suckled together, it would be less weird. But to me that wasn’t the case.

Someone commented about her “figuring out I wear a diaper.” That's not a secret in the family. They all know about my injury and condition. Most have probably forgotten anyway as I never just walk around in a diaper. Its always covered and unless you know its there, you won’t.

I did feel quite weird about starting it and what I haven’t told me wife is that I liked doing it and didn’t mind it. And I’ll confess here, I too would get aroused at times. Not towards the cousin, but in general and I liked that feeling. And my wife sure seems to like when I suckle her breasts now that I “know how.” – She is not lactating, so nothing is produced, she just likes how it feels.

Still a bit weird about the whole thing. Ruth heads home next week. Hate to see her go but it will be nice to have the place to ourselves again.

• Like 1