LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

SaniSnooze--anyone seen or tried?

Never heard of it, but it beats the vinyl sheet I had on my bed as a kid, for sure that thing crinkled like crazy and didn't breath at all. Although mattress cover technology has improved a lot; we have one our bed that is waterproof but breathable, and you can't really tell it's there under the sheets. If these are decent mattresses, then I can see the waterproof exterior as being a bonus, but I'd rather have a good cover over a good mattress, then buy a mattress that is mediocre (or awful) just so that I don't need a cover for it. 

• Sad 1

From what I read, the outer most layer is vinyl.   There is a secondary waterproof barrier. They sell replacement vinyl covers.  I don't have a clue on the quality of the mattresses, the do describe each layer of the mattress.  

I can see the point about a good mattress with a good cover.  Which mattress cover do you use?

SaniSnooze is a subsidiary of mattress.com.  They sell camp, homeless shelter, ambulance and other medical type mattresses.  Thinking about it, I have probably slept on one of there homeless shelter mattresses when I have volunteered as a shelter host.  

I could not look at it because they want me to let them sell my info, only to look at there site. I tried several ways. But As for a good twin mattress . I bought a foam hospital mattress online maybe 5 yrs ago for about $225. It is after the break in maybe 6 months. A very comfortable and very safe I have peed many many times. I have used all kinds of ointment things, and Vaseline, and that will destroy all vinyl no matter how good it is. This one is made to take anything that a hospital can throw at it. It came rolled up in a kid of small box like they do memory foam, mine was free shipping form a place in Ohio. And I am in Cailf. I will not sweat you up like plastic will And I am a Lover of plastic of almost any kind. I was in the hospital yrs ago and I really liked the mattress, so I looked it up and got one. I think if you tried it you would love it. Lately I have been using it on the floor in my spare room and still comfortable on the hard floor. Just my input.

INVOCARE Softform Excel is the one.

I'm a happy owner! I went with them both for the waterproof feature and the plus-size option of extra stuffing. It has a thick vinyl shell, not crinkly or likely to split. I have a queen-size one, so it fits regular beds, not hospital sizes.

4 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

Is this thing a mattress OR a mattress cover?  Whoever made this is a genius ?

Brian

A mattress with a fully enclosed vinyl cover.

• Thanks 1

DailyDi,  how long have you had the mattress?  

At first I figured the vinyl wouldn't last long. From what you describe, it seems as if it's more of vinyl shell than a cover. I also see they sell replacement vinyl covers.  Then I remembered the mattresses at the shelter I volunteered at. They didn't crack, afaik. I think they were more of a cover.  

Kind of funny, checked out medmattress.com and see they sell some for camps.  Might work at a cabin I have for when I have more friends than beds.  I wish medmattress had a brick and mortar store so I could check them out. 

8 hours ago, edwardono said:

DailyDi,  how long have you had the mattress?  

At first I figured the vinyl wouldn't last long. From what you describe, it seems as if it's more of vinyl shell than a cover. I also see they sell replacement vinyl covers.  Then I remembered the mattresses at the shelter I volunteered at. They didn't crack, afaik. I think they were more of a cover.  

Kind of funny, checked out medmattress.com and see they sell some for camps.  Might work at a cabin I have for when I have more friends than beds.  I wish medmattress had a brick and mortar store so I could check them out. 

I think they sell covers for non-sanisnooze mattresses, not to recover theirs. I've had mine about six months now, and it's come to my rescue a few times already lol.