LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Man, I'm getting a great head start for my holiday story 2022. ;) At this rate, it may take that long to write. However, this time it was due to some slower writing, a bout with covid, and I spent an extra week getting the story more underneath me. Hopefully, I won't feel so rushed to meet my own make believe deadlines. What started as a 5 to 7 chapter story is looking more like a 10 to 12 chapter story. I appreciate the kind words and encouragement. Thanks for reading, as always.

The Present(s) 5 Actualization pt 1

The worst part about fear is the Anticipation, never the Actualization.

It’s true that most Littles shared a familiar, deep-seated singular fear. A constant pressing concern, a consequence that went without saying. Diapers. Baby. Adoption.

Almost as if an invisible string tied them together, and their shared nightmare floated at the end of it, hovering behind like a stalking balloon. One that always sat over their shoulder, following their every step. 

The kind of frightening Anticipation that just lingers about. Like the smell of baby powder.

So far the evening had a little bit of both; the Anticipation and the baby powder.

The backstage hallway was noticeably less crowded than before. Completely empty except for two long lines of cloth covered dessert trays on tiny wheels. They lined the walls like a pair of sleeping trains. The chaotic busyness, rushing bow-tied waiters and sounds clanging stainless steel were long gone; it was just him and an angry Jenny, and the atmosphere of Anticipation.

“What’s going to happen to me?”

James wanted to know as they finally came to a halt next to one of the trays.

She didn’t immediately answer him, too busy quietly cussing at the empty air, and rubbing her hands against her temples, a counter to her oncoming stress headache.

“You have no idea how difficult it is to work with Littles,” Jenny finally said as James rudely stared.

“They were just training pants," she continued. "All you had to do was behave, and do what you were told, but you can’t even handle that. Do you know what it’s like to work with fully grown children?”

She was right, he didn’t. However, he wasn’t pleased with her tone. Or her calling him a child.

James tried explaining, “I didn’t think it would be a problem.”

“You Littles never think,” Jenny snapped back. “That’s what makes it so easy, but also why it makes things so difficult for me.”

He asked, “What do you mean by that?”

Jenny raised a finger and started wagging it inches from his face. She had been waiting all night to vent on someone, and it looked like James would become the target of her frustration.

Until she just stopped.

“It doesn’t really matter,” Jenny mumbled.

The Betweener stiffly clutched at her tablet and adjusted the walkie at her hip. Physical reminders that she was a professional herself, relics that perpetuated her position within the hierarchy.

Miss Jenny was bigger and better than the Littles. She was sure of it.

“You know, I try to help you guys out. I really do.”

She stopped to see if he was listening, and James was, to every bitter word.

“During orientation, I make sure to remind you Littles that you’re professionals, about how important this night is for your career. About how I can trust that you’re not like the rest of the pee-pants Littles.”

James really didn’t like her tone now; for a Little wrangler, she was awfully resentful towards Littles.

“Unfortunately, every single time it ends just like this. You’re not fulfilling your end of the deal, James.”

“My end of the deal?” James grunted through gritted teeth. “That’s all I’ve been doing all night!”

"No, you haven't. I've been the one keeping you afloat. You have no idea how deep these waters go, but keep talking back, and you might find out.”

"Oh, I’m totally scared,” James mocked her by pretending to shiver.

He’d had enough of her lying garbage about being ‘on his side’. Where was Miss ‘Helpful’ when she was snapping pictures of his naked butt? Jenny was just an order follower, and Tweeners didn’t take commands from anyone his height. Everything else was just noise. Noise. Noise. Noise.

Wait a sec. What was that smell?

James immediately stopped his defiant Little act to sniff the air again.

Baby powder, from all around him.

Panic gripped him. Its onset skipping first and second gear, throttling off Anticipation Cliff and free falling into Actualization Valley, with the feeling of a sinking heart to match.

He turned to the Betweener. Pausing before asking.

“Jenny, what are we doing here?”

“We’re fixing your mistake, James. You should’ve just worn those training pants, now we’re entering diaper territory.”

Then she dramatically pulled the black cover from the rolling dessert tray.

But it wasn’t a rolling dessert tray.

It was a changing table.

James gasped.

Normally the sight of a changing table was more than enough to give him concern. This one had the added benefit of being fully packed with all sorts of goodies.

He saw them all lined up in stray extending from the table, the unopened canister of talcum, the stack of quiet pacifiers, at least three packs of wet wipes, and a hungry diaper pail fastened to the front. Written on the metal side in a fanciful cursive script was “The Rauciers”.

There were three metal shelves, like layers to a humiliating cake. And none were empty.

The lowest shelf was filled with rows of pink disposable diapers in tight plastic wrapping, with one of them already opened. A gaping maw of ripped packaging showed an empty spot where a pink diaper used to be, this was probably the one he saw set out for Kinsey.

The middle shelf had more diapers, pristine white ones featuring colorful baby animals along the waistline. They were awfully cute, if James was into this babying kind of Actualization; but he wasn’t, so he was terrified. Especially by the way the diapers looked so thick, and loud, and just, just ‘visible’.

The top shelf wasn’t exactly a shelf, but that did little to calm his nerves. A gray vinyl changing pad glistened in the bright electric light. Shimmering, shining, beckoning.

Jenny tapped on the changing pad like she expected him to hop straight on top and get diapered like it wasn’t a big deal. It was a big deal, a hard ‘No’. A violation of said contracts and negotiations.

He tried to act tough. “Nope. Not happening.”

James crossed his arms and made himself look as big as he could, like he stood in front of an easily startled apex predator. When Jenny didn't back down, he did what he'd do if he was standing in front of a real apex predator — James tried to run for his life.

But Jenny was faster.

She initially caught him by the elbow first, then the wrist. He tried slipping free by kicking his feet, and tugging away his arms, but every bit of his effort was stymied by her superior size and strength.

And Jenny just seemed amused by the whole thing.

“No,” James grunted. “No, no, no, no.”

“You brought it upon yourself, Jamie.”

There it was again. That name, Jamie.

“Please don’t.”

But his plea fell on deaf ears.

The quick struggle had brought him to the floor, James scrambled on all fours like a puppy avoiding bath time. The sheer fabric of the tights didn’t help matters, there was no such thing as traction for nylon. He skidded about on the ground trying to get out of her many grasps.

At one point, James was able to wrestle his arms free only to be grabbed by the back of his ‘lower tunic’. Which almost brought the larger Tweener to the floor with him, and that didn’t improve her mood.

“Jamie Raucier!” Jenny yelled with matronly authority. “If you don’t stop this instant, you’re going to regret it.”

Jamie Raucier?

The strange name brought the entire scrap to a quick and sudden stop. For some reason, the Tweener also stopped pulling on him. Recoiling away as if he peed his pants. He didn’t pee his pants, though.

James glared up at her from the ground, gathering his anger into a ball to throw. His brow tightly furrowed, his face still red from the recent straining.

“What did you call me?”

The Betweener brought both hands to her mouth, as if she revealed a horrible secret or movie spoiler.

Jenny apologized, “It was a slip, an accident.”

“No, it wasn’t. Quit lying to me, Jenny. What’s going on here?”

She appeared lost for words, a tentative hand went towards her radio, then she picked up her tablet to hold close to her chest.

He wouldn’t be finding out the truth from this Betweener.

This was a new wrinkle. Another twist to the strange evening. A curveball to add to the confusion. James tightened the wrench on his perceptions and looked within to his hidden ally.

The present.

There was something going on here, behind the scenes, a feeling that this wasn't like other jobs. This was it. What was the deal with them mispronouncing his name? It had happened too many times for it to be just a ‘slip’ or ‘accident’. And Raucier? Yikes. Then it hit him. Giving him Rhonda’s last name meant he was likely to be in danger of adoption. Just like he was… he was… a present?

He silently muttered to himself the only word that could represent this revelation.

"Waffles."

"What?" Jenny reacted.

James struggled to get back to his feet, trying to take advantage of the fact she'd briefly let him go when she covered her mouth. This time he was quick enough to start the foot race out of her reach.

He bolted down the hallway with little care for his direction, or plan of escape, or worry about what would happen to Kinsey and her precious opportunities. No time to think about that contract he’d signed. There were 100 floors between him and the street far below. So he’d have to move fast.

Jenny shouted from behind.

“James, James. Don’t go that way!”

He looked up from his moving feet to find himself barreling towards the empty end of the hallway. The end with the lonely door and the frosted glass. A place where shadows could play. He re-experienced the dark, cold sensation when he saw it the first time on the way to the small party room.

It made the hallway seem to spin in place, and the sudden vertigo shift made James skid to a stop.

Jenny was quick to catch up behind him, panting out loud.

“That way isn’t safe, James.”

He tried to judge if she was serious, but didn’t have enough time.

A door to another party room suddenly opened in front of them. Jenny quickly snatched him by the shoulder, sending him tumbling behind the closest covered changing table. James picked up on her attempt to hide him and kept his mouth shut, even if his bottom hurt from slamming onto the tile floor.

He watched from behind the hanging black covering cloth over a presumed changing table. Heart pounding.

A male Betweener and a girly blonde Little came out from behind the door midway through a heated conversation. She wore a ballerina costume with extra frills, her jet black shoes must have been for tap dancing, as they loudly made their presence known to the hallway.

“I refuse to be treated this way,” yelled the Little as she marched out from the door. “I’m a movie star! I’ve starred in five movies!”

She held up a Little hand brandishing all fingers extended. Five.

Her wrangler just followed along without showing any emotion. Tablet cocked, walkie quiet. Until he spotted Jenny standing alone pretending to read her handheld.

“Hey Jenny.”

“Oh, hi Craig.” Jenny lifted her eyes from the screen.

He asked, “What are you doing out here?”

“You know, just trying to catch my breath and get through the night in one piece. How about you two?”

Craig made a slight gesture with his head, indicating the Little next to him, and a tiny smile crept up to his lips.

“Little Amy wants to talk to her lawyer, so I’m helping her find a phone at the end of the hall.”

Amy stamped her tap dancing shoes onto the tile floor.

“No, I want to talk to my agent first. Then my lawyer. I promise this isn’t the last you’ll hear from me. I’m going to sue all of you.”

Jenny only smiled back. A dark, knowing, hideous thing. Creepy as heck.

“Well, I’m sorry you’re having such a bad time,” Jenny offered without hesitation. “Your remedy is at the end of the hall, behind the door next to the large glass pane.”

Wait a minute. Jenny had just told James that way wasn’t safe. He briefly lifted his head from the table before Jenny sent him back to the floor with a well-placed foot. It was all so confusing— until it wasn’t. The Little Wranglers were orchestrating a trap for the unsuspecting movie star. That Little was in serious danger, of what? Anticipation? No, no. This was Actualization.

All he could do was watch, but that was enough to give him chills.

Craig gave his co-worker a nod before shepherding his charge towards the other end of the hall.

“Alright, this way.”

“I’m sorry for being so difficult with you, Mr. Craig.” Little Amy noisily click-clacked towards the menacing doorway as clueless as a babe. “It’s that you can’t just spank a Little just because you’re an Amazon. I wasn’t misbehaving, I just wasn’t.”

James knew he should open his mouth to warn her, but it stayed closed. He wanted to close his eyes to not see, but they stayed open.

Sometimes the present moment is too powerful to control or to ignore. Still, it begged for his intervention.

There was an unspoken moral duty to protect a fellow Little. However, that part of his social contract was in serious jeopardy. His cowardice kept him quiet, in his hiding place, on bated breath for what happened next.

So did another foot to the thigh from Jenny.

“Whatever happens,” Jenny whispered without taking her gaze off the end of the hall, “you’re going to want to stay quiet.”

The scene moved so slow that James couldn’t hold still for the entire thing. He wrapped his fingers around the covering cloth, his knees nervously knocked as he peeked around the side of the changing table.

When the pair finally made it to the door, Craig knocked a pair of times before slowly opening it to steep blackness. It looked like Amy the movie star couldn’t see in there as well, she tentatively peered into the room before taking a step back and shaking her head, sending her curled ringlets back and forth.

But it was too late.

That room housed a robot nanny.

One face of the monster that existed on the other end of their shared string. James recognized it at once.

A pair of metal arms clambered out of the dark, with steel pincers for hands, and in an instant the Little was held up in the air by her ankle.

Amy dangled in shock for a few seconds, swaying side to side as a shoe clattered to the floor. For once, she was quiet, but then when she realized her predicament, she began to wail. He couldn’t fully understand her words, but it didn’t matter if he could. The screaming babble sounded like an apology, or worse, a begging for clemency.

“Sorry, sorry!” “Please, please!”

James heard more crying from inside that deep dark, other victims to the same cruel fate.

He started.

Jenny held him down with her hand on his shoulder. This was too cruel. All of it.

“Computer, this Little one is Amy,” Craig announced to the room. “She decided she didn’t want to stay at the party.”

An electronic voice resonated from the cave-like room.

“I’m sorry to hear that, Craig. What designation is our Little one.”

“Amy is a baby girl, she loves to dance, but she’s also been naughty.”

Amy argued with a sweet voice, “But I haven’t been naughty, Mr. Craig.”

Without prompting, a third hand slithered out from the dark room putting a quick end to her protests with a pacifier. She tried to pull it out with her hands, but that only got her restrained by other arms that wrapped around her body like a metallic burrito.

“Thank you, computer.” Craig chuckled as he watched Little Amy put up the good fight. “Should she be punished for being such a spoilsport and ruining our party tonight?”

“Why, yes. She’s a naughty Little, and it is our job to make her play nice again. What do you have in mind? I am programmed in 46 different punishment modes.”

Craig looked back at Jenny from the end of the hall. His hands found his pockets as he rocked back onto his heels. James realized he was showing off to Jenny. All he saw was another Amazon monster of a shorter variety, but maybe Jenny saw something else. Something she liked. Because she returned his grin and mirrored his relaxed demeanor.

“Computer, I’d like you to first give her a head to toe physical. Please document your findings and add them to the adoption database.”

“Understood,” the voice resonated.

“Next, I’d like you to carry out her punishment. Little Amy seems to have gotten a big head, and she’s having a hard time understanding her proper place. I think an enema and a diaper will do wonders for her catty attitude.”

“I agree,” announced the machine. “Is that all you require, Craig?”

Craig looked again for approval from Jenny, before another adding another evil smile to mix.

“No. Let’s have some fun with her. Enema, first. Then a nice diaper. But after that, I’d like you to give her a spanking.”

The robot nanny asked, “How many spanks?”

“I think fifty should be good enough. Ten for each one of her stupid movies.”

“Craig?”

“Yes, computer?”

“Would you like me to change her diaper before administering the fifty spankings?”

The bad guy actually gave it a little thought, scratching his clean shaven chin. Amy squirmed in her binding, wildly shaking her head, it was all she had left. However, that only lasted a few seconds, as Craig was only relishing in her terror, there was no chance for any reprieve.

“No, I think a bit of pressed mess on her bottom will be quite the exclamation point. Don’t you think?”

The computer coldly answered, “I don’t think, Craig. I follow programming.”

“That’s what I love about you, computer.”

“I don’t love either.”

“Alright, fine,” Craig snickered. “Just go over her punishment one last time.”

“Little Amy is here for a head to toe physical, all findings will be added to the adoption database. Her punishment will go as follows, an enema, a diaper, and a spanking after her release. Then she will be changed and kept safe in her crib.”

“I don’t remember saying anything about changing her diaper,” Craig corrected the machine.

The robot nanny beeped and booped, recalibrating inner matrices as it re-clarified its orders. This time to his satisfaction. All the while, Craig playfully tugged at the Little flopping around in the air like a fish out of water.

Craig said, “You’re the best, computer.”

“Also the most updated!” the machine happily chirped. “Is that all? I look forward to getting started.”

“Of course, computer. Also, make sure to document with video and audio. Looks like this Little starlet will finally get her sixth movie.”

The machine slowly pulled Amy into the room, Craig only waved buh-bye as he kicked her lost shoe into the darkness before closing the door. He felt mighty proud of himself, that one. James already hated him.

Craig turned to Jenny when he was done ordering the torture.

“Alright, I think that’s it for me tonight. Jenny, what are you doing after midnight?”

“You know, the usual stuff,” replied Jenny as if none of the horrors had just happened. “Counting the money and thanking my lucky stars that this happens only once a year.”

“Yeah, you’re telling me,” Craig chuckled. “That Little headache was a handful since she got here. I just like to wipe my hands clean of them as quickly as possible. I don’t know how you do it, pulling it off for five years in a row. You must have the magic touch.”

Jenny only smiled back, prompting a quick exit from her lazy coworker.

As Craig left, James blankly stared at the frosted glass window. He could see just inside, a shadow pantomime of little Amy vs. the machine and its programming. Her prone figure hung in the air from multiple limbs, feebly thrashing against the metal arms. At first, she was held in the air on all fours, her clothing brazenly cut away, as a long tube snaked its way to her raised bottom.

He watched her entire body tense as it made contact. Then he watched the hose pulse, applying water, applying pressure. Triggering a delayed reaction. James imagined her thinking that she could fight it on the inside. That somehow Amy the movie star would survive this with her career intact. It wasn’t going to happen. The Actualization had other plans.

As she was rolled onto her back, floating in the air, buttressed by anti-Little technology, James silently came to two incredibly awful conclusions. The first being that he was suddenly grateful for soundproof rooms. The second, as a thick diaper was taped to her helpless form, was that sometimes the Actualization was worse than the Anticipation.

Then all at once, she disappeared from view. No longer in the present moment. Only a memory. A painful one.

“Now do you understand, James?” Jenny said as she watched the same horror show.

“What about our contracts?” He started a feeble argument, he wasn’t crying, but he was dreadfully close. “What about our unions? Lawyers? There are rules, right?”

Jenny shook her head.

“There is only one set of rules, only one signed contract. The Amazons set them all, they’re always favored, they can bend and break their own rules while we struggle to follow them.”

“This isn’t right,” James observed.

“I’m sorry, James. That’s the way the world works. There’s only two ways out of this building. One through that room, the other with the Rauciers.”

He didn’t want to believe that, but it seemed so simple at this point. Like a dead end, he didn’t need further explanation to see that he was surrounded by walls.

Jenny tapped her tablet against her chin. “Unless, there’s a third way, but it’s going to be difficult.”
  • Like 11
  • direking changed the title to The Present(s) - 5 Actualization pt 1
On 1/31/2022 at 10:11 PM, SGTbaby said:

Some Holiday but still great chapter! I do wonder if Kenzie has figured I out as well and what happens next! I really look forward to the next part!

Thanks for the compliment. I think both Littles feel the walls closing in, and the question becomes: what can they do about it? The other question is whether or not they actually work together or tear each other apart. There are other obstacles besides the Amazons, this time with mind games being played by a duplicitous Tweener with a "Magic Touch".

Thanks for reading.

The Present(s) 6 Actualization pt 2

Trust is a powerful thing.

Unfortunately, where it’s placed is wishy-washy at best.

James felt like he could place his trust in Jenny. After all, she did save him from the robot nanny that lived at the end of the hallway. However, she played a key part in all of this, and there was that weird thing about ‘Jamie Raucier’. What was up with that?

There were so many questions bouncing about his brain, but not one made its way out of his mouth.

Jenny seemed to read his mind. “You don’t trust me, do you?”

“It’s not that,” James answered, but struggled to elaborate further. Mostly because it was ‘just that’.

“I’m not lying to you, James.” The Betweener lowered herself to her knees so they could see eye to eye. “Why would I stop you from being discarded? I could have you thrown to the robot nanny just like Amy.”

“Then why don’t you? And don’t tell me it’s because you like me, or that I’m special, or that I don’t wet my pants. None of that is true.”

The Tweener smirked at his misstep.

James blushed for a second before adding, “I don’t wet my pants, honestly.”

“I know you don’t, Little guy.” Jenny gave him a condescending pat on his back.

He brushed off her hand and returned to his scowl.

“You’re the one who just tried to put me in a diaper, don’t you dare try to be my friend.”

“What would you like me to say, huh?” Jenny pushed her finger into his chest. “You’re a part of this, too. You signed on when I gave you a chance to get out — and if you try to leave now, where do you think Kinsey is heading?”

He didn’t answer, only staring forlornly at where he last saw Amy, on the other side of that frosted glass on the nozzle end of an epic enema.

“Deep down you had to know that this was what tonight was all about. I’ll be honest with you, James. You’re not very smart.”

James stepped back. “Hey!”

“That doesn't mean you're not cute, it kinda adds to your appeal. You wouldn’t be here if you weren’t so gosh darn precious, or stupid.”

James scoffed, “Am I supposed to think that I’m lucky to be here?”

“No, silly,” Jenny corrected him. “You’re lucky to have me as your guide tonight. Remember what Craig said about me having ‘the magic touch’?”

That’s not at all what he pulled from that entire interaction, but he did remember that part.

“If you just follow along for a little bit longer, I’ll make sure that you get through this in one piece. Kinsey, too. I bet you’re already best friends. Probably got a code word and everything, right?”

Waffles. She knew about the code word. James wondered where she was heading with this conversation. He had to admit to himself, he was intrigued by the convincing way she had with words.

“Let’s pretend that I have a map to get out of this place. A Betweener spot that’s unknown to the Bigs. A secret back stairway to a service elevator. All you have to do is play along a little longer, what would you say to that?”

“I’d say that I don’t believe you,” answered James. It sounded too good to be true.

“I can show you, right now. On this tablet.”

Jenny sounded so assuring and nice, like she wasn’t trying to force him onto a changing table like minutes before. This didn’t stop the reality of the present moment. James needed to know if she was telling the truth, it was worth a shot, because there was little else to lose. Besides his toilet privileges.

The Betweener brought the black screen in front of his face. Nothing was on it, because it was turned off. James tried to figure out what he was doing wrong when he realized this was on purpose.

He groaned, “What now?”

“You’re going to have to promise me something, James.”

Oh, great. Here we go again. Everything felt like a give and take with this contract girl. He felt the same way he did in the changing room, unsure about the whole thing. To his credit, he was right about the way he felt.

Jenny said, “You’re going to need to forget what I said about Jamie Raucier.”

“What do you mean?” James glared at her like she was crazy.

“You’re going to have to say that ‘when I see this map, I’ll forget all about ‘Jamie Raucier’.”

He didn’t need to tell her how he felt, he did so with a pair of rolling eyes. Ones that went to the back of his head.

“Indulge me, James.”

The Little Gramcracker started to open his mouth then shook his head. This didn’t feel right, living in the present moment wasn’t all about forgetting the past moments. Even if it was only saying it out loud, it still felt wrong.

An invisible hand, one from a good friend, tugged at him.

However, James still brushed it aside, the lure of the map was too strong to sway.

So James said it, in mocking, sarcastic way.

“Fine. When I see this map, I’ll forget all about how you said ‘Jamie Raucier’.”

A quick flash of light shot out from the screen. It made him keel over to the side, James clutched at his stomach to keep from retching. The hall spun in circles as he braced himself against a tall changing table.

It was blinding.

Dizzying.

The burst was like touching a live-wire for his senses, sending them into overload. At the same time, it felt like a rug was ripped out from underneath him, James tried to maintain his balance while all of his perceptions and unease tittered off into nothingness.

Then all at once, there was a map. Simple and easy to read.

He followed a dotted red line to the back stairway he took from floor 99 to 100. Between the two floors hid a service elevator that could get him back to the ground level. The B34 elevator. Jenny was right. It was clearly labeled and everything. He was lucky to have such a nice Betweener as a guide. She had the ‘magic touch’.

Jenny held his hand as they slowly walked to the changing table belonging to the Rauciers. James hopped atop the vinyl changing mat and laid down on his back. The vision of the map danced like sugar plums in his head. Just a little bit longer, maybe another song or dance, then he’d be using this memory as the blueprint of a getaway plan.

A nylon strap was stretched over his belly, but James didn’t respond to sensation in the present. He was too busy daydreaming about how happy Kinsey would be when he pulled off their rescue. How she’d apologize for calling him a newbie, and she’d admit that he was a good singer. Maybe she’d even ask for his phone number.

It was all in a dream. The jingling of his shoes as they were gently removed and placed softly on the cart. The hands that went to his waist line, purchasing a grip on his candy cane tights. How they slowly slid the tights down his thighs, how he ignored the shame of nakedness.

His mind was elsewhere. Safe, even. None of that pesky present that served as a constant distraction.

He should’ve worn the trainers.

This wouldn’t have happened had he just done what he was told. It was so easy to do what he was told, but he chose to be a naughty Little. The type that tried to think for himself.

Sometimes the present moment was kind enough to sway him asleep, to coddle him from nervousness, or trepidation. A pillow and blanket against the cold, just like...

The hand radio at Miss Jenny’s hip loudly squawked to life.

“Jenny?!? Jenny, come in. This is Rachelle.”

The crackling voice made James jump up from the changing pad, only to be restrained by the strap over his belly. Sending him snapping back against the padding like a slingshot. Jenny slid his tights back up his kicking legs before he could react.

He gurgled, “Wha-?”

“This better be good,” Jenny growled into the walkie. “I had just got him on the table after showing him the consequences.”

“Is he padded?”

“Give me another ten seconds,” Jenny answered, “and he will be.”

“That’s great news, I was worried that you’d already done it, the client said she would like to do the deed herself,” Rachelle shouted over the loud music coming from the other end of the radio. “She explained that it’s something of a new role for her, and she’d like to be the first one…”

Jenny swiftly brought the radio to her mouth and turned away from James on the table.

“Do I need to remind you that we have Little eavesdropping ears on the line?”

There was an immediate silence as Rachelle realized her goof, and shut her mouth.

“I don’t think it’s going to be a problem,” Jenny continued. “He’s all strapped in and ready to go. How’s the one on your end?”

“Cute and precious. Unless, you’re talking about the client. Then I’d use the words 'cold feet'.”

Jenny frowned. “Fine, I’ll be right there.”

The two exchanged a look, and James knew what was coming next. Diapers. Unfortunately, he was hardly in any position to put up a fuss. The best time to fight a diapering is not while you’re tied to a changing table.

Yet that didn’t stop him from trying.

When the restraint across his chest didn’t budge, he began to work on Jenny’s fickle conscience. She seemed nice enough by showing him that map out of there, all he had to do was follow along, and... No, he wouldn't just follow along. Where did the idea pop into his head in the first place?

“Come on. I’ll be good, I’ll wear the trainers. I’ll wear whatever you want me to wear, just not that.”

Jenny didn’t pay him any mind, clicking something at the base of the cart to set the wheels in motion. She pushed the changing table towards the small party room. A squeaky wheel sang out as the cart rattled towards his Actualization.

James continued to plead his case. This time a little more desperate.

“I’ll be good, Miss Jenny.”

“It’s far too late, James. Accept what’s happening next, then we can figure it out from there.”

Acceptance.

Acceptance is what happens when Anticipation turns into Actualization; when it’s time to just accept the cards in hand because that’s the way the deck was dealt. However, James didn’t think about cards, or poker hands, or other Feng Shui kind of things.

He thought about the oncoming look of Kinsey’s face when she saw him tied atop a changing table, awaiting a fresh diaper. His cheeks already burned from the thought. Jenny held open the door to the small party room as she dragged the table into position to pull it through the door. Loud music pulsed from within the dark room, it was like a cave in there compared to the brightly lit backstage hallway.

Even after his eyes finally adjusted, he could hardly believe them. For in the middle of the room, prancing to some rockabilly holiday jingle, was Kinsey — dressed head to toe as a reindeer, fluffy tail and point antlers included. Her hands were curled tightly at her chest, a poor excuse for reindeer hooves, as she hopped on both feet across the red carpet in front of a familiar audience.

Mamsy still knitted, while Mrs. Raucier and the glasses-wearing Amazon were still going over the catalog. Anne-Margot watched and clapped raucously off-rhythm. A row of empty martini glasses sat alongside the heavily tinseled Amazon, she’d been enjoying herself since he’d left the room.

James almost felt relieved that no one gave him any notice. He thought for sure that the sight of him on a changing table would be more than enough to garner attention. How happy he was to be wrong.

They waited at the door for the song to end, James had to admit he was enjoying the humiliating show. It gave him ammo for the next throw down with Kinsington, or Prancer in a pull-up. A satisfying grin crept up on him, one he didn’t need to contain. Even if his encore was going to be a lot worse.

“Oh my!” It looked like Anne-Margot had finally noticed the pair hiding in plain sight. “Did he have an accident?”

James retaliated, “I did not!”

Only the loud music drowned him out, and Jenny’s sudden tight grip on his foot made him remember his manners. Littles were meant to be seen and not heard, unless they were singing 'Jingle Bells', then they were supposed to be both. However, it was neither right now. Not seen, not heard. Jenny was pretty on point with her nonverbal cues, this time it involved waving a pacifier over his face. If he wasn’t going to keep his mouth shut, she’d do it for him.

“Rhonda-dear! Our other Little has made a return,” Anne-Margot called to her sister.

The music and reindeer cha-cha came to a sudden stop.

Kinsey paused mid-prance and slowly turned towards the door. Even in the dark room, James could see her stop and take in the whole scene. He found himself digging around in her head at the moment, trying to figure out just how she felt about the sight of him strapped to a changing table, one on wheels at that. Was she mad at him? Or maybe she was ready to gloat? 

Then he remembered that she had a diaper with her name on it as well; but it didn’t look like she was wearing it, only the thin padding of a pull-up showed through her cutesy reindeer costume. The diapers stored in the cart were enough to make a girl like that waddle, especially one with her tiny frame. How would they look on him? James found himself thinking about how the diapers would fit on his skinny frame. If he kept acting like an idiot, he might get a chance to find out. Or was that already out of his control? Acceptance.

The crowned Mrs. Raucier looked up from the catalog shared between her and the glasses kemono Amazon, and flashed them a quick smile.

James recognized the evaluating business-like stare, she was deep into some kind of consideration. Some kind of major decision.

Anne-Margot was already three sheets to the wind, still bobbing her tinsel-haired head to a beat that no longer existed.

The Nanny Mamsy also had her eyes on him, like a tiger in the bush. However, she still busied her hands with her sewing project, which looked almost completed.

“Is there only one table?" Mrs. Raucier asked. "I think I’d like to do both at the same time.”

Jenny placated, “I can borrow another table from the hall.”

“Do that, I’d like to get started and have a good look at the two of them together. Are the outfits ready, Rachelle?”

The thick glasses and purple kimono wearing Amazon nodded. James figured that she was the one on the radio with Jenny just moments before. He recognized her voice as soon as she started talking; it was nasally, like the thick glasses pinched just enough nostril to make her squeak.

“Yes, ma'am. I figured we would start with some pajamas. They're more unisex, so they'll better show their uncanny similarities. Now the ones I picked out aren't what you'd find at any Little boutique, they're avant garde, trend setting, yet familiar and traditional, and as you will notice..."

Mrs. Raucier silenced her with a glare.

"I just want to see them in their outfits, you've been stalling all night."

"Yes, ma'am."

Rachelle leapt up from her chair and hastily shuffled out the door, giving Jenny a 'look' as she passed.

The next few moments involved a second changing table being rolled in from the backstage hallway, an atmosphere of Anticipation, and an awkward silence between the two steadfast Littles.

Kinsey stared daggers into his soul, like this was all his fault or something. This was out of his control.

The Little model had a catch in her breath, short and sudden. Totally different than her usual confident demeanor. There was no sign of her ever-present swagger. She displayed an unsuredness that didn't exactly put him at ease, especially when she 'willingly' climbed onto the table parked next to him. Kinsey glared at him as she hit the vinyl changing mat, and her longer hair overflowed onto the vinyl padding.

An impromptu meeting took place out of earshot, the Amazons and the Little-wrangling Betweener huddled around the outfits brought into the room by Rachelle. Mrs. Raucier seemed pretty animated about something, Anne-Margot looked beside herself in glee, but the air around them seemed to crackle with unseen tension.

"Good work, Gramcracker." Kinsey waited until the others were distracted to poke fun at him. "I knew I could count on you to keep your pants clean."

"You're about to be in a diaper, too," James argued.

Kinsey pointed to her chest with her thumb.

"I was always supposed to be in a diaper tonight, it's part of my job to show off baby clothes meant for you baby morons. It takes a diaper to make them fit right, but you'll be figuring that out soon enough yourself."

"I'm not going to be figuring out- anything!" James spat.

Kinsey giggled. "So tell me? Did you really wet your pants while singing?"

He scoffed, "No! Of course not."

"That's not what Mamsy said."

James shouted, "Mamsy is a liar!"

Unfortunately for him, his rebuttal of the Amazon nanny came out loud enough for the entire huddle to hear. All five heads turned in his direction, each bearing a scowl or frown, Nanny Mamsy looked like she planned to address his words at a later moment. James even caught a bad look from Jenny, his supposed friend on the inside. 

He glanced over at Kinsey, who was rolled up on her back atop the changing pad, holding her feet in her hands, an awful 'I got you' smile on her stupid face. Oh, there was going to be payback for this, James thought to himself as he crossed his arms. Kinsington was dead. She just didn't know it yet.

"Listen, Mrs. Raucier." Jenny appeared upset as she feverishly typed something into her tablet. "Let's get them properly dressed, then you can make your decision. I think you'll find it more comfortable as you go through the process, yourself."

"That's right, sis," Anne-Margot added. "I didn't feel the closeness until after the first couple of diaper changes. Or the first few times nursing."

Rhonda Raucier accepted a long stemmed martini from her sister, and took it down in a pair of long sips. However, she still had this wide-eyed look about her, like she was tied to a carousel careening off its track, and she was the only plastic pony to see it coming.

"You also have me to help you," Mamsy said in a calm-inducing manner. "You're not going to make any mistakes with me around."

"She doesn't need you around, she needs to do things herself," Anne-Margot chastised the nanny.

"Either way, ladies.” Jenny sounded exacerbated by the quarreling Amazons, and the reluctant client. “Either way, we're going to want to get them dressed."

"Okay, I'm ready."

Mrs. Raucier didn't look ready. James didn't feel ready. Kinsington... screw Kinsingston.

Jenny held out her hands in their direction. "Which one do you want to do first?"

• Like 15
  • direking changed the title to The Present(s) - 6 Actualization pt 2
On 2/5/2022 at 2:39 PM, crono said:

James and Kinsey are in the fire but they haven't been completely burnt yet. Still some hope, albeit vey slim. Great work, looking forward to the next chapter!

I have a feeling things aren't going to get any better for our Littles, at least not in the short run. Things are definitely going to heat up for them as the downward spiral begins.

On 2/4/2022 at 10:10 PM, SGTbaby said:

Flash trick is a nice touch by Jenny. The diapers and pitting them against each other feels like a strategy from both betweener and Amazon. 

Jenny's motivations will be more clear in chapter 8, she's a business oriented Betweener. She's only after one thing, a certain transaction.

On 2/4/2022 at 2:14 PM, gcbcle said:

Really enjoying this story and glad to see it is active again!

Thanks! I just wish this was still in December so it could have the proper seasonal feel.

On 2/3/2022 at 4:38 PM, Guilend said:

Good one. I don’t trust her at all. If they catch her she’d be seeing the wrong side of the nanny bot. So I don’t see her risking that. 

Jenny has her reasons not to let James be taken by the robo-nanny. Also reasons to refer to Mrs. Rhonda Raucier as a client.

On 2/3/2022 at 3:13 PM, Pierry Louys said:

Good chapter really missed this story 

I appreciate the kind words!

I've added a few more tags, which are kind of spoilers, but I don't anyone not to see certain things coming. Things that have been hinted at through out the story. Thanks for reading.

The Present(s) 7 Acceptance

Acceptance.

It’s the bad poker hand when the bet's already made. The itching, annoying sand in the sheets when the bed's already made. Or the unwanted mayonnaise in a sandwich when the bread is already made.

Just like the large red stain in the carpet, there was no scrubbing it out.

Like there was no getting away from this Actualization.

James remained helplessly strapped to a changing table parked in the very center of the small party room. Alongside him was Kinsey, on her own changing table, and in her own very different world.

Unlike James, Kinsington appeared ready to accept her diaper.

His Little partner laid on her back with her feet widely spread over head, lazily rolling her ankles, and making tiny circles with her curled toes. Her table’s chest strap noticeably missing, giving her free reign of her movements.

The cutesy reindeer bottoms and princess pull-up were already gone, and her nakedness from the waist down was borderline obscene. James tried to keep his eyes off of her, he didn’t want her to add ‘pervert’ to her army of insults to send his way.

However, there was something aggravating about her placidity, and her immediate transformation from catty to compliant. There she was, spinning her heels in the air without a care in the world, almost as if she didn’t know about the diaper coming her way.

Then it dawned on him; this was part of the game, her play for tips. Kinsey was a Little betrayer pretending to be sweet and innocent, but he knew her better. She was a liar, a model of bad behavior.

But the Amazons? Enraptured. How could they not see through her act?

Anne-Margot cooed with both hands clasped against one cheek. Rachelle cradled a pair of outfits tightly to her chest, a smile on her face as she watched Kinsey on the changing table. Nanny Mamsy pointed and whispered into the ear of Rhonda Raucier, the latter unfolding one of the cartoony white diapers in trembling hands.

The diaper captured his attention.

His entire present moment was focused on the rustling disposable; the playful kitties on the front, the ruffled elastic waistline and gathers for the legs. Even if it wasn’t meant for him.

Nanny Mamsy continued to quietly coach Mrs. Raucier.

“Talk to them, be sweet.”

“I’m not good at being sweet,” complained Mrs. Raucier.

“Give it a try, ma'am. She’s your precious Little girl, she needs her diaper, and you’re going to make sure she’s safe and comfortable.”

Rhonda Raucier swallowed before trying on a painfully fake smile.

“Alright, here comes your diapee.”

Kinsey snuck a thumb into her mouth before lifting her bottom up from the changing pad.

What a cheeky little brat!

James watched ‘Miss I-don’t-wear-diapers’ just accept the diaper that slid underneath her raised butt. This was awful! Demeaning! Awfully demeaning. And Kinsey just laid there cool, calm, and collected.

Well, James was not going down without a struggle. He wasn’t sure just how he’d resist, but he knew he wouldn’t take this laying down. Despite the fact he was just ‘laying down’.

He needed to set his mind right. It helped to think about elevator B34 and his eventual getaway. That’s why he had to fight back; he owed it to himself, and he owed it to the Little Amy’s of the world.

“You’re doing great,” Nanny Mamsy praised Mrs. Raucier as the diaper fit snug around Kinsey’s bottom. “Now tell her how good she’s doing.”

Rhonda grinned. “You’re being so good, Kinsington.”

She answered, “Thanks you.”

Kinsey added a lisp to her repertoire of deception. Once again, no one besides James saw through her pathetic act.

Nanny Mamsy continued her lesson.

“It’s always good practice to clean her with wet wipes, it makes Littles feel nice and fresh. Especially right before a new diaper.”

Rhonda Raucier awkwardly ripped open a plastic package of wipes, gathering a few in her hand as she plodded along cleaning up Kinsey’s private bits.

James shuddered.

Almost as a response to his silent dismay, Kinsey let out a sweet giggle as a wipe tickled her inner thigh. Which brought smiles to everyone but James.

After the wipes came the powder, and a lot of it. Enough to cake her inner thighs and enough to make James cough next to her. Jenny shot him a corrective glare, another warning without words, but it was their fault for making him choke. James felt like he had very little choice in this matter.

So he coughed again for good measure.

The stretching sound of the Little-proof tapes brought the whole show to an end. That diaper was as secure as a bank vault. This only made James feel worse, mostly because he was next. He squeezed the changing table’s padding with his hands, assuaging the oncoming dread.

Mamsy clapped her hands together for Mrs. Raucier, loudly praising her boss.

“Wow! You did so well, are you sure this is your first time?”

Rhonda sheepishly wiped her hands clean and discarded the old pull-up and wet wipes in the same motion.

“It’s not exactly my first, but I’d like to think I’m more prepared for diaper duty than I give myself credit.”

Anne-Margot butted in, physically pushing herself between the two women.

“You’re more prepared than you think, sis. Let me tell you, these Little guys have the tendency to give you a lot of practice.”

Rhonda gave her sister a quick appreciative hug.

Nanny Mamsy ignored the tipsy Amazon to leer over James, putting his resistance-at-all-costs plan into doubt.

She asked, “Are you going to be good, Little guy?”

Little. Guy. He hated being called Little Guy. James didn’t know what had taken him over, but it was there, and it was spiteful, and angry, he felt resilient and ready to rumble.

“Why don’t you take this strap off my chest and find out?”

His aggressive tone put a quick stop to the jovial conversation between the other women. Jenny put her palm to her forehead while Anne-Margot and Rhonda both stared at their noncompliant Little. James looked to Kinsey for support, but her mouth hung open in an ‘o’ shape, like she was a backup singer in a low rising chorus.

Nanny Mamsy placed a hand on Mrs. Raucier’s heaving shoulder.

“Ma’am, might I suggest that I handle this Little rapscallion. He has a ‘look’ on him, I’ve seen the type. The kind of Little that would tinkle on you at first opportunity. A little, ickle tinkle pants.”

“Ickle? Wow!” James exclaimed. “That word is probably older than you are.”

The elder Amazon didn’t budge, she gave him a quick nod. Challenge accepted.

Alright, James knew he was talking big and being stupid. His chances were slim to none, it didn’t take any deep thinking to figure that out. So why put up a fight? Because James just had to, he’d already dug in too deep, and if he didn’t stand up for himself, who would?

Nanny Mamsy cracked her knuckles and performed a few noisy stretches in preparation.

“Take the strap off of him, I’m sure we could all use a little lesson about obstinance.”

Jenny waited for confirmation from Mrs. Raucier, who looked mildly amused. James would give them a show that they wouldn’t soon forget. How that would look was up to debate, he hadn’t thought that far in advance. Present moment and whatnot.

“It looks like you’re dumber than I thought,” whispered Jenny as she freed James from the restraint across his chest.

The Betweener wisely backed off as Nanny Mamsy closed in on James. He stood himself on top of the padding, with no clue what to do next.

Mamsy asked, “You’re not gonna run, are you?”

“I wasn’t planning on needing to.”

More tough guy talk, maybe that would scare her away.

It didn’t look like it.

The older Amazon stepped up to the table, James made sure to keep his distance, especially his arms. If she grabbed ahold of them, she could sling about the room with ease. Which wouldn’t be a good thing. For his arms, or his ego.

James decided the higher ground offered by the changing table was good enough, even if it was unsteady. He’d also decided that he’d go for an uppercut to her chin. That seemed like a good strategy. Maybe Mamsy was younger than she looked, so he shouldn’t feel guilty at all if he landed a blow.

Unfortunately, the Nanny struck first, but not at his arms. She went for the waistline of his tights as he tried to shift away. Her hands were much faster than James anticipated, her fingers dug deep into the elastic waistline.

The candy cane leggings were mid thigh before James could react, exposing absolutely everything to their audience, to the Raucier sisters, to Jenny — and to Kinsey. He hobbled around as the tights kept his legs trapped together. James instinctively went to pull them back in place. Which was yet another mistake.

As he bent over to reach his leggings, Nanny Mamsy ripped his shirt halfway over his head. So that the jingling green now covered his entire face, obscuring his vision and muffling his poorly put together curse words. It was already over. James knew it. Defeated by half an undressing.

James panted, “No, stop!”

However, he also knew it had barely begun.

James shuffled about with his hands forced over his head by his shirt, unable to pull up his pants or cover up his naked bottom. Or protect his naked front. There was nothing he could do to preserve his modesty. James tried to face away from Kinsey, but he couldn’t see through the elf-shirt, and he had no idea from which direction she was watching this entirely humiliating ordeal.

When he finally managed to get the shirt below his face, he found a waiting pacifier for his gaping mouth. Plop!

The rubber bulb expanded from cheek to cheek until it became all could taste. Both of his hands shot up to his face, to maybe tug away the invader, but that once again left him open to Nanny. She grabbed him. One large hand gripping the front of his shirt, and another bracing against his back.

Suddenly, he was airborne before slamming back onto the changing pad.

“There we go,” Nanny said as he made contact.

James continued to flail about, albeit more tired as the 30 seconds of shame rounded into a full minute. Nanny Mamsy yanked away his tights as fought to keep them on his legs. His shirt was next, but all he could do was clutch at the empty air as it was removed, his fingers slightly touching the fabric as it flew away like a bad dream.

Now that James was naked, he realized the stupidity of his actions. Not only with his 1v1 with one of the best Nannies in the city. But also how he should’ve just worn those training pants. He honestly wished he had them on right now. He also wished he didn’t sign that stupid contract in the first place.

“Mmmmmph!”

He let his voice be heard by anyone willing to listen, but no one understood him, there weren’t any words to convey his frustration. Waffles. Waffles. Waffles.

The bright eyes in the room just followed his thrashing in awed silence.

James felt his skin burn red from the stares, struggle, and shame, the helplessness and frustration boiled over into blathering gibberish whose meanings were lost to the fat pacifier bulb.

“Mmmph. Mmmph.”

Famous last words coming from a pacified Little about to be diapered.

“Someone hand me one of those pink diapers,” ordered Nanny Mamsy. "I think a little emasculation is in order, you'd be surprised by the effect it has on these kinds of Littles."

How insulting! James feebly kicked at her a few times as she dragged him to the edge of the table. Mamsy had somehow entwined both of his ankles with one hand, his lower half was lifted into the air, before landing onto a waiting diaper.

No. No. There was nothing left except for the Acceptance.

She forcibly spread his thighs then rained powder down on his diaper area. James didn’t cough now. He could hardly breathe, he tried to suck in more air only to suck on more pacifier. His groaning came out as a low, muffled note, like a trombone stuffed with dirty socks.

Tears burned in his blue eyes, blurring his vision, only adding to his suffering. He would have liked to think that watery eyes were just a biological reaction to being tossed around like a rag doll.

However, he knew that the tears came from the shame. The shame of defeat, the shame of the diaper, more so from the shame of both happening in front of Kinsey. James couldn’t even look in her direction, now that he was halfway into a large pink diaper about to be taped to his trembling body.

“I’m the best nanny in the city,” Mamsy gloated as she continued to ‘Mam-handle’ him. “Unless you think that I’m a liar?”

Oh, he knew that would come back to haunt him. Kinsey’s little trick on him seemed to have paid off, he hoped she was happy with the results.

Nanny Mamsy taped him into the diaper, ignoring his fussing, kicking, and his attempts to pull his body away. He wondered if his fight looked as futile as it felt, no one would mistake the past minute as any victory for James.

This was the big bad that lived at the end of the shared string: the diaper. Anticipation is the unfolding of a fresh diaper, Actualization was when it was taped around the waist. And Acceptance? Acceptance was sucking a pacifier while it all went down.

James laid splayed out in the form of a Little starfish. Pacified and freshly diapered, chest heaving and eyes stinging. Somehow Mamsy had managed to get in a swat during his short ‘undressing’. He felt a palm print of pain blossom on the left side of his bottom. Nanny Mamsy had long, strong fingers.

“That was… impressive!” Rhonda Raucier gushed at her nanny for hire.

“Well, ma’am. It’s a lot easier when they’re not already in a dirty diaper. That’s for sure.”

“What’s for sure is that you took the fire right out of this naughty Little,” Rhonda beamed to the group.

Har-har. James stared at the ceiling as he let more shame settle. This had already been a long night, no need to make it longer. The question popped into his brain: was it ever going to end?

Jenny asked, “Would now be a good time to get a good look at them in their matching outfits?”

Question answered. It would never end.

Rhonda Raucier silently considered for a moment as Rachelle rolled into motion, working an outfit onto now doubly passive Kinsey. His Little partner still hadn’t shut her mouth from James’ short lived rebellion.

James rolled to the side to check out their new outfits. Might as well get a good look at them, why not?

At first glance it looked like a lavender leotard, a stretchable nightmare with a color between pretty pink and baby blue.

Rachelle tugged it over Kinsey's head before rolling her onto her back to snap together the tiny snappies between her legs. He didn't want to call it a onesie, but there was hardly a better word to describe this travesty.

Another awful thought hit him, even harder than Nanny Mamsy.

When Jenny mentioned 'matching outfits', about how matching did she mean?

Rachelle stood Kinsey up onto the table, spinning her around in a 360 degree motion, so the entire room could get a good look at the diapered and dressed Little. The Amazon seamstress grinned as she showed off her hard work. There was an extra treat on the back of the onesie, a large velvet bow poked out further than her half hidden diaper bulge. The onesie did little to hide the disposables edges along the butt and thighs, and probably on purpose.

James sucked in more pacifier.

Surely his wouldn't have the terribly feminizing, infantilizing bow on the back.

"I'll dress this one," Nanny Mamsy said as she pulled the second onesie free from Rachelle. "He knows better than to put up a fight against me."

Rachelle didn't argue with the no-nonsense nanny.

"Jamie, you're not going to be a problem anymore. Got it?"

After a long night of miscommunication, James finally found himself in agreement with Nanny Mamsy. She was so very right, there would be no more trouble from him. He raised both his arms over his head in surrender, and to accept his new matching outfit.

And yes, his had a big beautiful bow right above his diaper bottom.

• Like 12
  • direking changed the title to The Present(s) - 7 Acceptance

Chapter 8 is done, but it's stuck in quality control. 'The Present(s)' will most likely be updated next week. However, Chapters 9 and 10 aren't even started, and I plan to release both of those a day away from one another. So those might take longer.

I love the interest in this story, makes it more fun to write. Thanks!

• Like 1

Hey thanks for the update.  After a LONG hiatus from writing. (Flooded was a long time ago) I am currently working on a diaper dimension story myself.  I hope to be able to post the first parts in the next few weeks.

• Like 2
48 minutes ago, LilKevin said:

Hey thanks for the update.  After a LONG hiatus from writing. (Flooded was a long time ago) I am currently working on a diaper dimension story myself.  I hope to be able to post the first parts in the next few weeks.

Yay

• Like 1

The Present(s) 8 - Awareness

James had plenty to mull over while sucking his pacifier.

He spent most of his enforced silence wondering where it all went wrong, maybe pinpointing the past moment where he made his mistake could get him out of this present predicament.

There were Little doubts about it, James was in pretty Big danger.

It was hard to break down the exact moment James first felt in trouble, since it emanated from the evening like the baby powder smell from his crotch.

But where he went wrong? Yeesh. There were far too many times to count.

There was the overly helpful doorman that helped cross the busy street, the Big couple staring daggers into his back as they passed him on the sidewalk, and the small scrap of paper with a date, place and time, and a dollar amount. The moment he reached too high for his Little station.

Then he thought about that elevator.

The one with all of the other Littles looking into the future, staring at the mirrored ceiling while holding hands.

That's what bothered James the most, he ran it through his mind over and over again. As that present was now past, and this present was probably his future.

He wondered if they’d be so complacent if they knew what was waiting for them on the 100th floor. Deep down inside, the Littles had to expect something bad. James did. Now he was here; in a diaper, a woefully gender neutral onesie, sucking a paci. Where did they end up?

It was gut check time. Not just making sure he didn’t feel the need to go number two. He didn’t, thank goodness. James had to come to terms with some harsh realizations.

There was probably no getting out of there, no getting to B34, maybe no getting back to his regular life.

There would be only diapers.

And more diapers.

The escape plan he made with Jenny in the backstage hallway was just about as useful as his not-so-protective contracts and invisible army of lawyers. Little Amy had learned that lesson the hard way as a shadow puppet.

But it wasn’t over… yet.

Based on the unspoken law between Littles and Bigs: it doesn’t matter if you wear a diaper, it only matters if you use that diaper.

That’s the ‘Game Over’.

When she decided that it was long enough, Nanny Mamsy freed him from his pacifier. James still felt the slight push between his lips even though it was now gone, a long lasting phantom humiliation which made him repeatedly lick his lips.

The good news was that the Bigs had finally given them breathing room, telling Kinsey and James to play with the already opened toys like the rocking horses. They said that if they were good, maybe they'd be able to open a few of the presents under the tree.

The two Littles didn't argue with them.

They were too busy trying to figure everything out, as it all moved too fast, too sudden to exercise free will.

Kinsey managed to climb atop one of the horses, her huge bulky diaper a hindrance, requiring a few tries with over-the-saddle swing of the leg. The same could be said for James, who wasn't used to diapers, or the way it made him waddle when he walked, or the rustling sounds of disposable against thigh and plastic band against his tummy.

Once on top, she motioned for him to join her on his waiting wooden stallion.

He did. Then they both leaned in together, like a pair of conspiring Littles.

"Waffles." Kinsey spoke first.

"Absolute, freaking, waffles." James answered with the same harsh whisper.

"You need to be more careful, James. You can't just throw a temper tantrum every time they want to put you in a diaper.”

“What would you have me do? Just lay down and stick my thumb in my mouth?”

Kinsey caught onto his insinuation. That she was ‘one of those Littles’.

“If a Big wants you in a diaper, you’re going to end up in a diaper. I don’t make the rules here, I just play along until they let me out.”

James said, “What if they never let you out? What then?”

Kinsey didn’t like to think about that possibility because it frightened her.

“If you become too much trouble, they'll get rid of you. There's a robo-nanny here, in the hallway we took to get to this private room."

"Oh, I know all about the robo-nanny," James said, "I got to see it in action."

Kinsey whispered, "Me, too."

She glumly stared across the small party room at Jenny and the Amazons. James followed her gaze in silence.

The Bigs were on the other side of the room, in their own huddle, or in their own argument from the sounds of their louder voices. The ones from the Raucier camp looked less than pleased about something, but he couldn't force himself to eavesdrop on them.

Especially when Kinsey was right next to him.

For the first time tonight, she let her guard down. And she looked like he felt: scared, absolutely terrified, shaking in her booties.

He reminded himself that her Little act on the changing table was just that, an act. Now that she was out of the spotlight, her vulnerability became apparent.

James felt compelled to make her feel better, despite the fact that she was Kinsey.

Kinsey looked around to make sure none of the Bigs were close enough to listen.

She mumbled, "What can we do to get out of this?"

This was his time to reveal the plan to Kinsey. Time to be a hero.

"It's not all lost," James excitedly whispered. "Jenny showed me a map, there is a back stairway that leads to a hidden service elevator. We just have to find a way to sneak off."

He tried to brighten the atmosphere of doom and gloom with a quick smile, but it wasn't returned by Kinsey.

"Jenny didn't show you on her screen, did she? You know, that tiny computer she carries around like her life depends on it."

Kinsey raised her eyebrows to indicate that he should've already caught onto the Tweener's antics.

So far he hadn't caught onto anything. "Yes, why?"

"I think she's been mind controlling you with that screen,” Kinsey explained without pulling punches. “Remember back in the changing room, how you didn't want to sign the contract, and then she showed you the pictures of the party — And suddenly you were all about signing?"

He thought back to that previous present moment. The endless conga line of Littles, the singer in the spotlight, none of those pictures were anything like he'd seen tonight. Like they were made up, like they were something that he wanted to see — Just like a map to a quick getaway.

"There isn't a hidden service elevator, is there?"

“James, you’re a sweetie, but you’re a stupid Gramcracker. Don’t believe anything they tell you. Betweeners like Jenny have to try extra hard to earn the respect of the Bigs. She needs gullible Littles like you to put in diapers to prove her worth."

"I'm not gullible," James argued. "What about you? You're right here with me, and you looked at that screen, too!"

“I dodged it, I saw it coming because I’m not a total newbie.”

James asked, “How do you dodge a screen?”

“Easy. You look at something else. It pays to know what you’re doing in dangerous situations like this, I tried to warn you.”

“And somehow, you’re still in a diaper… like me,” he purveyed with a double dose of her typical sarcasm.

Kinsey bit her lower lip and pulled on the pegs aside the neck of the rocking horse, letting her shifting weight and simple physics rock her back and forth.

"This was supposed to be my last job," admitted Kinsey. 

James didn’t do much to hide his shock. It came off as kinda rude.

"I thought you were supposed to be some famous model?"

"All I get to model are onesies, poofy party dresses, and thick diapers. What’s worse is they make me act like a toddler. I kept thinking things would change, but it's always the same. So this was supposed to be my last gig, then no more. I'm planning on leaving the city."

James slid a comforting hand onto her arm, it was the closest he could do for a hug while riding a rocking horse.

"This was supposed to be my last job, too. If it makes you feel any better."

Kinsey smiled. "It doesn't, I mean, who'd want to stay a Gramcracker their entire life?"

He pretended not to be offended, but she made a good point.

"Hey, being a Gramcracker pays well, and this is the first time that I've worn diapers on the job. I also think we have a benefits package, but I'm not so sure about that though. I've never had enough to contribute since I live paycheck to paycheck."

Then he had a strange thought, was it still a job at this point? His fickle memory wanted to gloss over his initial initiative. Was he that interested in the extra zero at the end of his paycheck? He didn't feel like it was worth being brainwashed and diapered, humiliated beyond recognition. It made his skin burn, especially the handprint on his hindquarters, a gift from Nanny Mamsy.

He guessed it didn’t matter anymore, he’d already spent enough time thinking about the past. James tried to live in the present.

Kinsey picked up the pace of her rocking. "So, I have a question."

James did his best to keep up with his counterpart. "Fire away."

"Do you think I have what it takes to be a Gramcracker?"

He shrugged. "It depends on how you feel about Humpty Dumpty."

"You know, nevermind."

The two Littles broke into fitful laughter as they rode their hobby horses, a delightful moment next to the decorated tree, in the soft glow of the fire, surrounded by other presents.

————

The scene was altogether different on the other side of the room.

The animated conversation between the Bigs and Tweener had turned into outright disagreement. Jenny felt her control over the night slowly slip away from her grasp; taken away from her by Mrs. Rhonda Raucier, the one in the crown, the one who now called all of the shots.

Mrs. Raucier commanded the attention of the group, who all orbited around her presence.

"I know I said I wanted two, but that seems like an awful lot of responsibility. I barely have enough time as it is. I'd like to be able to give them the attention they deserve."

She settled back in her large chair, a plushy thing resembling a throne, and awaited the opinions of the others in the circle.

"You have me, ma'am," Nanny Mamsy reminded her boss. “I can care for two Littles just as easily as one.”

The crowned Raucier tapped the nanny’s arm in appreciation before turning to scowl at Jenny.

Rhonda asked, "Jenny, what about just one?"

The Betweener swallowed, and thought quietly for a moment. If she only kept one, that meant that the other one would be discarded to the robo-nanny at the end of the hall. ‘Sorry James’, she thought, ‘you shouldn’t have been such a brat’.

However, Jenny was ever the diplomat, serving as a bridge between two separate hierarchies.

"We can do that, but that means that the other one will be given to adoption services. Which isn’t exactly good news, we have no idea what kind of home is waiting for them, if there even is a home.”

“Oh, those poor little Littles,” gasped Anne-Margot.

Rhonda grumbled something into the waiting ear of Nanny Mamsy, who leaned over to whisper something back. The nanny had managed to hustle her way into her good graces with her diapering of James. Now proudly standing in closest proximity to Rhonda Raucier, and turning into something of a second in command.

Jenny continued, “That also brings to question, which one will you keep?”

“If I had to keep one,” Rhonda started, “I’d take Jamie.”

Jenny choked, “What?”

“It all started with that cute Little Gramcracker, and that one time he sang in my office: My Little Boy Blue. I was beside myself, I’d never been interested in a Little before. I had always viewed them as an unnecessary distraction.”

“I knew one day she’d see the light,” added Anne-Margot, “but she instantly fell in love with Little Jamie.”

“We tried to ask him to come back, but he tucked his cute little tail and ran away.”

Rhonda had a wistful look about her face, quite a change from her usual sharp features and cutting tongue.

“We contacted your agency and brought him to this Little holiday party. To be honest, I wasn’t sure I’d like him until I saw him again. That’s when I knew.”

Jenny interrupted her, “What about his misbehavior?”

Rhonda smiled.

“I love his sassy attitude, his spunk, he fights for himself. Nothing like that other one, Kinsington. She has no personality, a typical dime a dozen Little.”

Anne-Margot offered, “That Little girl is awfully cute.”

“You know all of that cuteness belongs to Jamie,” rebutted Rhonda Raucier, she had a haughty protective nature of ‘her’ Little Gramcracker. “Kinsey was only modeling the dresses and outfits we picked out for him. Who here can’t wait until we pop him into a diaper… and a dress?”

“I’m going to teach Jamie how to curtsy,” bellowed Nanny Mamsy.

Rhonda Raucier nodded in agreement, while Anne-Margot actually squealed at the mental image.

“Just like I said,” Rhonda reiterated, “I thought I wanted two, but now I want one. And it’s Jamie.”

Jenny tapped her tablet alive, trying to overcome the changing winds.

How did Kinsey end up being the one that got the ill treatment? And what would it do to her rate, or reputation. Amazons were always like this, always flipping the script, never playing by set rules.

Jenny raised her voice to make sure she was heard.

“Listen, ladies. It’s not yet midnight, we still have time to think about our decision. Let’s not get too hasty.”

“Look at you, Jenny.” Rhonda Raucier had a way of cutting through the fluff and stabbing at the heart of an issue. “Trying to close in on the commission, I guess landing two Littles pays better than one.”

The Little Wrangler didn’t like the personal attack. Or the attack on her paycheck. Those were important to her.

Jenny argued, “You’re the one who asked for twins.”

Rhonda nodded. “I did.”

“You told us you wanted that pretty-hair Gramcracker,” the Betweener continued reading off her tablet. “That you couldn’t decide whether you wanted a boy or a girl — Or one that could pass as both.”

“I did.”

Jennifer pulled the tablet aside, trying to keep her composure.

“The agency spent a lot of time finding another almost identical Little. Kinsington just didn’t fall in our lap, we’re lucky she was a model and had so many photo spreads, or we’d still be looking to complete YOUR request.”

As she listened, Rhonda crossed one leg over another, making herself comfortable.

Rhonda muttered, “I fail to see how this is my problem.”

Things were getting desperate for Jenny, but she couldn’t show it in front of these Big women. The Tweener fell back to a tried and true method of persuasion: her ‘Magic Touch’.

“If you’ll just look at this screen, you’ll see all of the benefits of having two Littles as compared to one.”

Jenny swivelled her handheld computer, slowly advancing the device towards the displeasured Mrs. Raucier. A finger hovered over the special button on the side, she had to make sure the screen was on the Big’s face before she pulled the trigger.

Closer. Closer.

Out of nowhere came the fastest hand she’d ever seen. A large flat palm belonging to none other than Nanny Mamsy. The force of which sent the Tweener staggering back, and her brainwashing computer tumbled onto the red carpet runway.

“I’d prefer you keeping your technology to yourself, young lady.”

The Nanny stood to her full height, suddenly towering over Jenny.

“Don’t confuse my mistress with a Little, or I might confuse you with one.”

Jenny’s heart froze in her chest. This was nightmare fuel, a Betweener being confused for a Little. Not the kind of thing she wanted to hear from an Amazon.

“Um. Yes, ma’am.”

Suddenly, Jenny felt smaller in their presence, under their stares. Even Rachelle stepped away.

Out of the three Amazons, Nanny Mamsy scared her the most. Jenny was sure there was a diapered Betweener in her past, and she wasn’t sure that Nanny Mamsy cared for the difference between diapering a Little and a Tweener. That lady was all business and babies.

"Besides," Mrs. Raucier challenged, "they don't even look alike. You may say it, but I don't see it."

This was heading way off course, but there had to be a way to correct the evening, she always found a way to land the sale. Five years in a row. Think, Jenny, think.

She offered, “What about this?”

Jennifer returned to the sales pitch, carefully placing her words so they couldn’t be used against her.

“We still have time for one more outfit, right?”

Rachelle answered, “They do still have their play clothes.”

Jenny grinned.

“Those will be perfect for what I want, but I’m going to need a little bit of help. Rachelle, you’re going to need to find us a hairdresser. While the rest of us…”

Jenny masterfully looked over the three other Amazons. She knew how to play them just like she played Littles. There were more tricks up her sleeve, and it was time to bring out the big guns for the hard sale.

“Who here wants to dress up a Little?”

————

James didn’t like the way they looked.

The oncoming Bigs moved with a purpose, which usually was a bad sign for Littles like him. Kinsey slowed her rocking, so did James.

Their shared laughter came to a sudden end.

He wished he could spur the wooden horse and gallop away, but that would be too easy for a night like tonight. There would be no escape, only survival.

“They can’t touch us if we don’t use these diapers,” Kinsey whispered. “We can make it to midnight when the contract expires.”

“I don’t think the rules apply anymore,” James whispered back.

“We just have to do the best we can do, then the rest will sort itself out. Let’s win this, James.”

She extended a pinky in his direction, he encircled it with his own.

The Amazons were almost to them now; this renewal of their pinky promise would be a final private moment between the Littles. James sank lower in the saddle, unable to meet the eyes of Nanny Mamsy, or Anne-Margot for that matter. Jenny and Rachelle shot straight towards Kinsey.

“Also, make sure you don’t look at that screen,” Kinsey reminded him. “Don’t eat or drink anything either — especially milk or candy or chocolate.”

A final parting gift of advice before the Amazons brought this present moment to a frightful end.

James looked up at the clock as he was carried out of the room. After ten, if they could just make it a little longer…

• Like 10
  • direking changed the title to The Present(s) - 8 Awareness

The two Littles have lost they are adopted now it depends only on whether both are taken or only James and Kinsey comes into an orphanage.

Are there no nanites in your variant of DD these should eliminate the few differences between the two and very quickly make 2 perfect little twins out of the two.

• Like 1

I feel ok there was a secret clause on that contract…you are getting adopted and thank you for volunteering.  However this was a fun chapter as you see the Littles and Amazon’s scheming. Jenny looks to be in the roughest spot though, and even if only James gets adopted, one of the other ladies might take Kingsington.

• Like 1

Another great chapter, the only flaws is (apart from there not being another epic little take down) is that I know that there are at least 2 more chapters and it may be a while till we see them.

How am I possibly supposed to keep my diaper dry until then?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Alright, the final two chapters of The Present(s) turned into final four chapters. There will be two this week, and two at the end next week.

My computer is the midst of a temper tantrum, so I’m posting by phone. Which makes it hard to comment on comments and change font size.

Just one thing I would like to add; it’s not over for our Littles yet. They’re still operating under the conditions of their contract, which means it’s all about the use of the diapers or not following orders. That’s the way the Littles see it, and that’s the way the Amazons are kept at bay. If only there was Tweener to bridge that gap, maybe bring the two side together…

Thanks for reading.

———-

The Present(s) 9 Ambush

James was back in the changing room on floor 99. Notably on Kinsey’s side of the room this time. Very notably.

This present moment was spent silently staring into himself because he barely recognized the Little in the mirror.

There were dark bags under his tired eyes, his normally pallid cheeks looked rosy, as if in a permanent blush, and he could tell that he'd just been crying, a side effect from the beatdown from Nanny Mamsy. Also, there was evidence of drooling as well, the corners of his lips were wet from either compulsive licking or his pacifier time.

He looked like a dreaded b-word, in a thick d-word.

No, he wasn’t going to say it. Just seeing it in the mirror was depressing enough.

In addition to his new babyish look, James felt totally alone. The presence of Anne-Margot and Nanny Mamsy did nothing alleviate that feeling, only compounding the fact he was on a Little island in a Big sea.

Kinsey was somewhere else, and he worried about her, more than he worried about himself.

It was a weird feeling, but not as weird as sitting in her spot in the changing room. Especially while in front of such a wide array of make-up powders, eyeliners and lipsticks. There were enough brushes to make a starving artist jealous, and James just knew he was going to be their work of art. He was just a waiting pale faced pallette for these Amazons, and even a stupid Gramcracker like himself could see it coming a mile away.

Anne-Margot broke the silence. "She's going to love her surprise, isn't she?"

"Well, from what I know about your sister," Nanny Mamsy added as she crossed her beefy arms, "she's not one for surprises."

"You're bunches of fun, aren't you?" Anne-Margot had appeared to locate the nearest party pooper, and it wasn't a Little.

Mamsy bristled at the wild notion of fun, or being accused of not being fun.

"I'm not paid to be entertaining, I'm paid to be effective."

"Yeah, it doesn't hurt you to smile a bit," Anne-Margot added as she sipped the martini that she brought from the floor above. "You and my sister are two unhappy peas in a pod, always business before pleasure, and all of that pent up aggression turns into wrinkles."

The Nanny grumbled, "Are you done?"

Mamsy appeared to have met her limits with the outspoken sister of her client, there was definitely a clash of Big personalities in this Little changing room.

"I can't wait to play dress up, it's one of my favorite things to do with a Little," Anne-Margot said to no one in particular.

Then she moved onto James when she caught him watching her in the mirror.

"Are you ready to get pretty, Jamie?"

He let out a long sigh. "Totally."

"That's so great! We're going to get started as soon as Rachelle and that Tweener get here with your new clothes, and Nanny Mamsy is going to help, too. We're going to play a Little trick on my sister. Rhonda won't believe her eyes when we're done with you. You and your sweet, Little cheeks."

Anne-Margot closed in for a loud smacking smooch on his cheek, making James grimace in his chair. He quickly wiped away the leftover lipstick, but it didn't fully go away.

Nothing about this would ever fully go away.

He wondered about the going rate of Little therapist, or if he could afford the bill. If he managed to survive until midnight, a big 'if', he might never have to worry about paying for things again.

That was thinking in the future, though. A dangerous pastime while with a pair of Amazons with designs on him.

Jenny burst into the room like she was on fire, she had a wild expression on her face, and somehow the panic made her crazy, big eyes grow bigger and crazier.

She also had a wire hanger at the ready with his next wardrobe change.

Coveralls. It just had to be coveralls.

On one hand, it felt like a step up in this Big world. It meant getting out of the lavender avant-guard onesie thingy meant for a baby and into something more toddler chic; there were even a tiny pair of Velcro shoes with frilly socks. No more bare feet. No booties. Probably no snappies at the crotch for quick changes.

However, on the other hand, this outfit was meant for Kinsey. Not him. Not him at all.

It was pink. Pink. Pink. Pink.

All pink except for the pocket mid-chest which featured a silver unicorn with its glittering sapphire horn and blue mane, flanked by fluffy white clouds and happy rainbow.

“You two need to put this on him, and then do hair and make-up,” Jenny huffed to the two Bigs. “We don’t have a lot of time before we do presents.”

Then she hustled out the door. Always in a hurry, that one.

“I don’t know where she gets off giving us orders,” observed Nanny Mamsy.

Anne-Margot nodded in agreement, but they both went to work.

Round two of James Park vs. Nanny Mamsy was a forfeit.

James allowed them to whisk him around as they removed his lavender onesie. Not like he hated to see it go. Now it was just him in his pink diaper. That’s when he noticed that there were tiny hearts along the waistline, and another set of hearts in a vertical line between his bottom and lower half of his crotch. A wetness indicator, very nice.

Those were the kind of details that you miss while in the darkness of the small party room fighting for your life.

Another detail that was also worth noting: Anne-Margot loved dressing Littles. She had mentioned it a few times that night, but she was verbally gushing like a fountain, bending words around in unintelligible baby talk. Every other word was ‘cute’, or ‘precious’, or ‘wittle’, in between were exclamations about she was ‘just going to die’.

James wanted to die. Not necessarily ‘die’ die. More like he wouldn’t have minded if a meteor decided to fall on this spot before they put those ribbons and bows in his hair.

No meteor. James wasn’t that lucky.

Nanny Mamsy worked a tight fitting white undershirt over his head. James quickly noticed the itty bitty Peter Pan collar around his neck and cuffed ruffles at his shoulders. Doll’s clothes. These were doll clothes, which made him a doll. Another line to add to his Little resume.

Anne-Margot was polite enough to stand him on the padded bench turned away from the mirror. The Amazon also used the opportunity to check his diaper with a pair of prying fingers through the leg hole.

How leaky of a Little did she think he was? It’d only been like thirty minutes since he’d been diapered. James gritted his teeth, and let out a low grunt, which Anne-Margot didn’t hear.

Nanny was less polite when she told him to slide his feet into the girly coveralls.

James didn’t think about compliance, or acceptance, or actuality. His mind stalled trying to process all of the pink and not piss off Nanny Mamsy. He lifted one leg into the coveralls, then the other. He was buckled with the chest snappies before he had a chance to think about his actions.

They let him put on his shoes and socks, Nanny helped him with the Velcro straps, and James wondered if they were just as Little-proof as his diaper.

He still hadn’t had a chance to see himself in the large mirror behind him. Anne-Margot was just as excited about revealing his surprise makeover to James as much as her sister.

“It’s make-up time!” Anne-Margot loudly declared to the room. “It’s very important that you hold still, Jamie. Otherwise it’s going to look like you did this to yourself.”

James closed his eyes. Held still.

Their brushes tickled his cheeks, felt weird on his eyelashes, and by the end of it, his lips tasted like cherry candy lip balm.

Somehow James felt like time was on his side. The longer it took to put on the make up, the less he’d have to wear it. That was some gold medal winning ‘present moment’ mental gymnastics, and he was proud of himself.

“Alright, Jamie. Time to open your eyes.”

For some reason, James did what he was told. Big mistake.

This present moment was spent staring at the Little in the mirror, he couldn’t get over how much… how much…

He looked like Kinsey.

James slightly turned his head to each side, double checking to see if the image in the mirror belonged to him. It felt like an impossibility, he pressed his fingers to his cheek trying to tap away the feeling of disbelief.

"What do you think, hun?" asked Anne-Margot.

James stated the obvious, "I look like Kinsey."

"I think you're prettier actually," Anne-Margot replied with a big smile.

Ewww. James didn't want to be pretty, he didn't want to look like Kinsey. James wanted to look like James, the way he did before wearing that ridiculous elf costume with the jingle-jangles and the onesie with the bow over the behind. He wanted out of tonight.

"We still need to do up our Little's hair," said Nanny Mamsy.

It looked like this party was far from over.

They used a glittering barrette to hold up his stubborn cowlick from his forehead, both Anne-Margot and Nanny Mamsy tied tight pigtails from his sides. Mamsy's was noticeably tighter, but he could tell he was in the hands of experienced Little hair-doers.

"What do we do with this extra ribbon?" Anne-Margot asked Mamsy when it was all said and done.

Nanny smiled. Which was not a good thing at all for James.

She ordered, "Help me get him on his back."

They shifted James onto the bench that now doubled as a changing pad. He didn’t fight them. He did his best to silently summon the meteor with clenched fists. It was far too late and too stupid to fight back now.

James again closed his Little eyes, the smiling faces of Anne-Margot and Nanny Mamsy as they leered down at him was just too much of a reality check. He’d take anything to spare him from this present moment.

One set of hands pulled free the snaps on his coveralls, before untaping and peeling away the front of his diaper. Another played with the braided strands of his hair, accompanied by a shushing noise as if any of this was going to relax him. Nanny chuckled to herself as she tied the pink ribbon between his legs. Emasculation complete.

“Wow, pretty as a princess!” Anne-Margot admired her handiwork as she always did, grinning from ear to ear.

Nanny Mamsy tussled a stubborn hair from his face.

“The Little girls always are the better behaved of the bunch. If you ask me, they should all be in dresses and diapers.”

“It definitely makes them easier to change,” replied Anne-Margot.

Mamsy bellowed, “You got that right!”

“I still love the boys, too,” explained Anne-Margot. “I’ve got three at home, they’re just something special as well. It’s the variety that they give you, Littles. All so very different, but the same. Right?”

“You know I’m fond of Littles of all shapes and sizes,” answered Mamsy.

Anne-Margot loudly proclaimed, “I just love them to death.”

“And I make sure they’re disciplined.”

“Aren’t we all thankful for that?” Anne-Margot took the time to wrap a paw around the nanny’s shoulder. “That’s why I’m a mommy and you’re a nanny. I just want to love them, and you make sure they’re well-behaved.”

What was James witnessing? He looked back and forth at the two Amazons as they actually got along with one another. His Little makeover must have been quite the olive branch.

The door opened again.

Jenny the Betweener leaned in and took a good, long look at James.

“Jamie looks so cute! Thanks for your help, ladies. Why don’t you two go upstairs and join Mrs. Raucier? I would like a bit of quiet time to prep our Little friend.”

Nanny Mamsy gave a long side-eye towards the Tweener. “You better not harm a hair on that Little’s head.”

Anne-Margot let out a nervous laugh before tearing the grouchy nanny from the room.

————

It was him and Jenny. Alone.

James should have immediately realized that Jenny was up to no good when she dismissed Mamsy and Anne-Margot to the small party room upstairs. He should have jumpkicked her or something, he should have told the Bigs about the brainwashing. He should have done anything besides glare at her as she pretended to be his friend.

The Betweener barely waited until the door was closed before moving in on him.

Kinsey had warned him about her trustworthiness, now he made sure to know where that tablet was at all times. James didn’t trust the hands behind her back, he kept trying to look around her to see what she was hiding.

“How are you doing, James?”

His answer dripped with sass. “How do you think?”

Jenny crouched down to his level. She had a tendency to do this when she had something important to say.

“We’re almost done here, you and Kinsey have been so good. At midnight, you guys get to head home. Isn’t that good news?”

Silence.

These kinds of lies deserve nothing but contempt.

James shot daggers at her as hard as he could shoot daggers at anyone. Their fake cordial relationship was over now that her mask had been torn away.

She chirped, “Turn your frown upside down, it’s almost over.”

“You’re a liar, Jenny.”

He spoke to her like she was a Little, on par with himself. James didn’t take crap from other Littles, no matter how much he let the Tweeners and Amazons get away with murder.

That was a price of this, all of this, he had to pay homage to the Bigs and Betweens.

But not to Jenny anymore.

“Are you worried I’m not going to help you escape?" Jenny moved onto her next talking point like a veteran politician. "I can be a distraction if you need to get to that elevator, but first you just have to keep playing along. We're going to do a funny trick, then we're going to open presents, and- ”

James shook his head.

“I’m onto you, Jenny. You think you’re so much better than us, but the Bigs are never satisfied. When they run out of Littles, the Betweeners are next.”

That struck a nerve. Jenny held a false smile for a few seconds, letting it all sink in before her usually happy face turned sour in front of him. The mask was completely gone, and all that was left was a scared, spiteful little girl.

Then the scared girl turned into a scary one.

Jenny pointed her finger at him like she was casting a spell.

“Freeze, Jamie Raucier.”

And he did.

He was frozen by verbal command.

Shockwaves shot through his body as he reeled back and tumbled to the floor. His legs. Arms. Face and fingers. All dead to him, and numb to the touch.

That name. Jamie Raucier.

Somehow he knew it wasn’t the first time he’d heard that name come from Jenny’s mouth. It seemed to sting extra, like it hurt his head, dug at a spot he wasn’t supposed to reach. There was an invisible searing pain that rendered him unable to fight back.

“Oops! I guess I did an uh-oh!” Jenny cackled as she revealed her tablet from around her back. “I’m not supposed to keep tinkering with your brain like this, it has a tendency to cause a bit of confusion and leave you with a headache. However, I also can't have you just 'getting away'.”

James tried to open his mouth to speak, but it didn’t respond. Neither did any part of his body, he remained lifeless on the floor, his head and neck braced by the cabinet behind him.

“Can’t move, huh? I wrote that little addition myself. I just love making Littles obey my commands after a good looksie at my tablet. There's other ones, too. The one to hold you still, there is one to make you suck your thumb, and there's one to make you think about anything you want to think about, see what you want to see. Then there are the more dramatic programs, when you really need to seal the deal. You know, like pee, poop, goo-goo gaa-gaa." 

He writhed around on the floor, his arms and legs jerked at his sides, unable to respond to his commands. However, he could feel the feeling slowly come back in his extremities. It just moved so slow.

Jenny began to whistle ‘Jingle Bells’ as she opened a drawer with her key and pulled out a small rectangular box. What was in that box? James couldn’t see inside from his spot on the floor, no matter how hard he tried to move to get a better view.

"Unfortunately, the tablet has diminishing returns, making it as imperfect as any technology. I'd love to lead everyone around by ones and zeroes, but life doesn't work that way. It is useful in certain situations, however. Like when I accidentally called you by your adopted name, and not your real name. I was like, uh-oh."

Jenny pressed her hands to her cheeks like a shocked toddler before laughing like a crazy hobo. Next, she got on all fours so she could gloat inches from his face.

“Guess what?” she whispered. “It’s about to be your turn to do an uh-oh. A big messy uh-oh.”

James was helpless.

He knew she could mind control him with the computer, but give him commands? No way. It didn’t take two and two put together to surmise what she wanted from him next: a dirty diaper.

“I just hate to do this to you, you’re not so bad for a Little. However, if I left to your own devices — Well, I wouldn’t be landing this sale for the sixth year in a row. It’s all about the dance, you know.”

Jenny grinned as she playfully rocked the tablet back and forth in front of him. He could only watch as she became ‘unhinged’.

“The dance, the dance, it’s all about the dance.”

Yep, Jenny was legit crazy, but he kept his gaze on her dormant tablet. The present moment spelled out his next steps by watching her every move. James had to time it right if he planned on ‘dodging’ it; otherwise he’d be left to her commands, her programming.

But Jenny just kept talking — Probably because it felt good to spell it out to him after keeping it bottled up inside. That’s also probably why she looked the way she did: high strung, wide-eyed, and stressed out.

“It took me awhile to figure it out, all of this Bigs and Littles, diapers and babies, forceful adoptions from doting mothers. The game you guys play. The dance you do with one another. Don’t deny it, Mr. Gramcracker.”

Jenny got up next to him, tugging a strand of his braided pigtail. Despite the paralysis, it still hurt.

“It’s the reason for the hair, the dress up costumes, the pretending that you’re just a cute Little. It’s why you showed up ready to sing, why you chose not to wear those training pants, why you tried to — whatever you tried to do against Nanny Mamsy.”

“The dance is why you came tonight, fully knowing what awaited you,” Jenny continued. “That’s why all of you Littles got in that elevator. Each one of you is just dying to know the answer to the question: how close to the fire can you get before you get burned?”

The elevator. She had to mention the elevator. His face contracted, a biological response to strong emotions. James felt like was going to cry. There was some truth to her words, the cutesy get-ups, the playing for tips. Was it just about the money? He didn’t know. He had questioned it himself all night.

James rolled his numb tongue against the back of his teeth. He wanted so much to say something in his defense; but he couldn’t, and it wasn’t just from being frozen.

“Oh, don’t worry. You’re far from the only one ending up in diapers. Every Little here is done for, all freed from their contracts. There were only two ways down after getting to floor 100. Either you’re adopted by one of our clients, or you’re with the robo-nanny.”

“You can forget about those clauses about protective lawyers, and their ridiculous amendments for their safety — sacrificed by the freedom to sign your life away. All of your agencies sold you out before you even arrived.”

She hesitated to let it sink into the skin before rubbing salt in the wound.

“We bought you, Gramcracker. You have a price tag tied around your neck. Now I’m going to sell you to the highest bidder. And who can be higher than Mrs. Rhonda Raucier? She’s the CEO of the largest corporation in the city. Now if we can get her to buy Kinsey, too.”

Impossible. More noise. Noise. Noise. Noise.

Jenny continued, “You know it’s the truth, don’t you?”

He closed his eyes to reject this present moment, to banish it from his brain, but reality wasn’t easy to push from his mind. When that didn’t work, he closed his eyes to fight back the tears.

“I bet you’re wondering why I just don't make you mess yourself right now," Jenny said as she prepped her screen, her fingers flying all over the place. “It’s all about the timing, just like dancing, and it’s not just about you. James, or Jamie, or whatever they want to call you.”

“The Amazons upstairs need to think you’re the one actually pooping your pants. They want to see it with their own eyes, like you need ‘their’ diapers and ‘their’ care because you’re a pants pooping baby without them. You can try to blame me, but I didn’t make up the dance — I just play to the music.”

The Betweener looked to be finished with her tablet, but still had some points to make with her entrapped Little audience.

“I understand the Amazons,” Jenny continued. “They're the ones calling the shots, they're the ones who eventually get what they want. It’s you Littles that confuse me, because you know that the Amazons always win — But you still insist on dancing, like a mouse that lures the cat."

“It’s time to admit that you want the same thing they do. Oh, you’ll pretend that you don’t. You’ll cry and fight back, whine and plead. You’re going to swear that ‘you’re a big boy’ or ‘that it won’t happen again’. However, you knew all along that you’re going to get what you came for and then some.”

It was hard to argue with this kind of cold logic in a cold tone, with Jenny harboring even colder intentions.

“Your last Little show as James Park will be when you mess yourself in front of everyone upstairs, a new contract signed by the back of your diaper. Then everyday will be a repeat performance as Jamie Raucier. That is, until they tire of you, and then they’ll come back to me for a new Little.”

Jenny cooed as she slid a finger collecting a tear before it could smudge his make-up.

Then she pressed the button.

———

• Like 9
  • direking changed the title to The Present(s) - 9 Ambush

Hahaha…evil betweener…but they are betweenera maybe more than just in height. Also in playing the game between everyone. She is clever, crazy but clever. I look forward to the end of this and wonder how Kenzie is doing? 

• Like 1
  • direking changed the title to The Present(s) - 12 After Midnight (Completed)