LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Christmas Songs

DailyDi

9 hours ago, astrodiaper said:

“If one could be home, they’d be already there.”

Tearing up just thinking about it. 

Such a great song. TSO's whole show is amazing, but Old City Bar gets me  in the feels every time. The last time I was able to see them live, the guy singing it had a deep, gravely voice, and trembles like he was freezing in the snow.

16 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Such a great song. TSO's whole show is amazing, but Old City Bar gets me  in the feels every time. The last time I was able to see them live, the guy singing it had a deep, gravely voice, and trembles like he was freezing in the snow.

The first time it hit for me was about 20 years ago. I was far from home and that line hit me in a way I wouldn’t have thought possible the first time I heard the entire album. 

• Like 1

I am a strange bird(surprising nobody!)

I know all the traditional music and sing along , but I also know a lot of newer stuff from childhood that are now classics  and even newer stuff that has changed me , one of my all time modern favorites is” Christmas in America “ by Melissa Etheridge actually her first album dropped in high school so shit I am as old as the dirt on your trees roots , everything from burl Ives to Disturbed and everything in between can be rocking my Christmas tree .  

I still want a hula hoop.

Your songs are all fairly modern.   Little Drummer Boy and White Christmas were both written in the 1940s.   Grandma was written by Randy Brooks (Dallas songwriter, not the jazz musician or the LAPD TV show guy) in 1979.   Christmas with the Chipmunks was written in 1962.