LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dark Dweller's Stories - Day in the Life: Part 3

Hello Everyone! Under this thread I will post some of my incomplete stories. Don't forget to let me know what you think, I want to improve my writing and this helps me a lot!

Here's the first story, it has several chapters, so don't worry, it won't be over that soon. Enjoy!

Day in the Life - Part 1

Alexa slowly emerged from her slumber. The sound of footsteps on the nearby stairs approaching her room was becoming more and more clear in her ears and in her head, along with the realization that another hellish day was about to start.

The little girl stretched ever so slightly but, apart from that, didn’t move. What was the point? The railings of the crib she was kept in were too high to climb, and even if she succeeded she would have had to get past the locked door of her room, the baby gate near the stairs, and finally the front door to get out of the house. If she had been dressed normally maybe she would have had a shot, but the thick nighttime diaper locked around her hips along with the stiff onesie wrapped around her limited her movements so much she would have been lucky to stand up and take a few steps.

There was a time, when the start of a new day would have got her excited, even after her capture. Every new day was bringing an infinite plethora of possibilities, and she would have woken up believing anything, even escaping that place, could happen. Where was that girl now?  She thought melanchonicaly, trying to squeeze her legs to feel the padding of her diaper.

She gave up after a few seconds. That thing was too thick for her to win its resistance, and she couldn’t have told if she was wet anyway. Those new diapers Mommy had started buying prided themselves to be “Super Thick-Super Absorbent”, so she couldn’t even keep track of how a bedwetter she was becoming with the passing of the months.

A clicking sound could be heard from the doorknob, and the little girl buried her face inside the mattress, as she heard the Amazon woman making her way into the room.

“Good morning sweetie! Did you have a nice beddy-bye?” Alexa heard the singsong voice above her. She groaned, pushing her face even more against the perfumed sheets, as she felt an enormous hand rubbing her back and patting her diapered bottom.

She remained motionless, eyes closed, hoping like every other time that what was happening to her was nothing but a bad dream. How nice it would have been if she really was in her little apartment in Chicago? Behind schedule with her work and with her rent… She revelled in that thought while she heard the Amazon move around the room.

Alexa felt giant fingers unsnapping the zipper on the back of her outfit, and then lowering it exposing her naked back to the fresh air of the morning. Chills ran down her spine, but she remained still, as the massive woman’s hands worked around her body to get her out of the infantile garment.

When the hands retracted, she was lying face down, buck naked, on the mattress… well, except for her diaper. She almost smiled, feeling the cold air on her skin. That onesie Mommy used to put on her at night was so hot and so tight she almost felt like suffocating every time.

She started stretching and with some effort, managed to maneuver around her diaper-splayed thighs and gain a sitting position… only to feel Mommy’s hands behind her grabbing her by the hips and repositioning her face down on the mattress.

She sighed. She had almost forgot how her mornings went… Cold air made contact with the soft skin of her buttocks, as Mommy’s fingers hooked the back of her diaper and pulled it down around her ankles. It almost surprised her every time, how the amazons managed to take those damned diapers off her so easily. When she tried, those plastic tapes and elastic band had never seemed to acknowledge her existence, condemning her to rely on the good will of her captors to remove them. It was not like she had taken a shot at that recently anyway, after all, good babies didn’t mess with their diapers if they didn’t want to be punished.  

Groaning, the little girl closed her eyes, feeling her buttocks being spread apart by the Amazon’s fingers, bracing herself for what was coming.

A cold, uncomfortable sensation washed over her as the thermometer’s tip made its way inside her most private place. Alexa let her head crash into the mattress once more, in defeat. There had been a time when she would have trashed, screamed and protested at that degrading treatment, but the humiliations had piled up so much she didn’t know where the line to be outraged was anymore; plus it was not like would have changed much, the only difference would have been having a reddened bottom and a pacifier gag stuck in her mouth while she was carried downstairs for breakfast… It was way easier to be a...

“Good girl!” praised the voice above her “Your temperature is normal, looks like that bad cold has gone away. But I don’t want my wittle baby to get too worked up, today you have a very busy day ahead.”

Alexa rolled her eyes as the diaper was retaped under her hips… What her Mommy called a “bad cold” was just a few lines of high temperature the morning before. And since she was put into that padded onesie every night it was really not much of a surprise her body temperature was sometimes a tad higher when Mommy took her out from it. She had tried to explain that, of course…But the only time Mommy seemed to weight her opinion was when she asked her to pick which toys to bring with her during her bubblebath, or what she called her “quiet time” in the playpen.

But there was always worse, she thought as she was carried downstairs. Mommy was a little too much apprehensive, and of course had the overwhelmingly condescending and dominant attitude all the Amazons had towards littles, but wasn’t straight up cruel. It helped also a lot that she wasn’t a fan of unnecessary medical procedures. That had surely contributed in her managing to keep her teeth from being pulled out, or her tendons and reflexes messed up in a way that only would leave her crawling, or worse, totally helpless. Her Mommy didn’t trust most of the regression techniques either. She said that all the chemicals that were put into the food were bad for littles, and the tv channels that subliminally kept most of the little population regressed were also banned in her home. Alexa wasn’t sure how she felt about that…Roughly half of the little she had seen were kept strictly regressed. She would have loathed rolling around in her crib, mindlessly playing with her toys stopping only to proudly inform Mommy she had gone poo-poo in her diapys…But, then again sometimes she envied them for how carefree they were. A numbed life without any problem to worry about wasn’t better than the constant humiliating sensation she had to endure every day that passed? And it was not like some of the regressing treatment hadn’t gone through her, she kept thinking, putting her thumb in her mouth…

Soon enough she found herself tightly strapped to her highchair, a spoonful of oatmeal presented to her face. Alexa shook her head trying to erase the cobwebs from her eyes. She was always sleepy in the morning, and the fact she wasn’t allowed to drink coffee didn’t help either; there were mornings she ate the first part of her breakfast while she was asleep. She didn’t even know how she managed to do that, she just remembered waking up looking at an amused Mommy holding a empty jar of baby food, while feeling the sticky muck smeared around her mouth up to her cheeks.

But fortunately that wasn’t the case that morning, she was feeling sleepy but not so much to doze off. She slowly opened her mouth, letting Mommy deposit the first load of oatmeal while looking the smiling giant woman in the eye with the half resigned/half submissive expression that had come to characterize her, hoping for the one-thousandth time one day she would just have mercy on her and let her go.

The little girl kept obediently gulping down spoonful after spoonful of the goop Mommy was shovelling into her at a quickening rate. She could tell the amazon woman was in a hurry that morning, most of the times Mommy purposefully missed her mouth, ending up smearing the sticky stuff all over her face and her naked breasts. But not this time, and Alexa had first handedly learned not to make much of a fuss when Mommy was in a hurry, the feeding pacifier gag was always looming.

She was just opening her mouth for the last spoonful Mommy had scraped from the jar, when she heard light footsteps and a voice behind her.

"Hi Mom! Hello Dotty!" A young amazon girl said in a sleepy voice, while making her way in the kitchen under the darting look of Alexa.

Dot. She had hated that name since the moment they gave it to her. It made her feel more silly and insignificant than ever. Even wearing the frilliest dress or the thickest diaper was less humiliating than being forced to answer to that ridiculous name. But after months of captivity Alexa had learned to immediately react when she was called. The memory of Mommy spanking her for an entire evening, asking after each blow what her name was, had engraved "Dot" in her mind with burning letters. Also, the fact that she had been forced to talk in third person for an entire month after that night, had made sure she'd never forget her name -or her place- in that house.

"Please Mommy! Dot wants her diaper changed! Pleeeese!" She had begged her Amazon captor on her knees, the feeling of the cold sticky mess clinging to her reddening skin of her bottom. For an entire month Mommy had refused to change her diaper unless she begged for it, and she made her beg A LOT. It was  only when the little girl had fully accepted her new name, that she stopped the punishment. On second thought, Mommy could be a lot meaner than Alexa convinced herself she was.

“Oh hi dear!” Mommy responded “What do you want for breakfast?”

The skinny amazon girl ignored her, as she opened one of the kitchen counters, retrieving bread, marmalade and a knife, then she sat at the table, facing Alexa with a smug, sleepy smile.

Martha. Mommy’s teenage daughter and the person the little girl hated most in that house. Mommy could be mean sometimes, but her punishments and condescendence were at least part of a very distorted form of affection the amazon had towards her. Martha wasn’t like that, she was just plain cruelty. She just took every occasion she had to punish her or humiliate her even more than the usual. The first times had been really tough, with that giant teenager ready to swoop her on her lap and spank her just because she “Looked at her in a mean way”, and Alexa had been spanked many times for that. But now the little girl had learned the best way to survive with that psycho in the house was just to ignore her, not give her any reason to think you were fighting. Soon, with her submissive behaviour, Alexa had successfully managed to bore Martha enough to make her life a little easier. The little girl had by now mastered the art of giving innocent-dumb toddler looks and staying still, keeping her face from becoming tomato-red during her many diaper changes, no matter who changed her, no matter how many people were around. That could have been perceived as a good thing, but to Alexa was just another proof of how broken she was, and how much her sense of modesty had been crushed by the Amazons.      

Her ruminations were interrupted by a wet rag the size of a towel being brushed against her face, cleaning what was left of her breakfast from her cheeks. Her vision was rapidly filled with Mommy's smiling face. "Are you ready for your dessert baby?" She said, unhooking her from the highchair and lifting her up in the air.

Alexa groaned and weakly kicked her little legs, as she was brought more and more near the amazon's ample bosom, an enormous leaky nipple presented to her face.

She hated breastfeeding. At first, she loathed the fact she was forced to suck another woman’s teat and the humiliation that came with it. Then she came to hate the vulnerability that situation left her in every time. Amazon milk had hypnotic proprieties on littles, along with the well-known laxative effect, and she hated falling asleep while she was held in Mommy’s lap, leaving her completely at her mercy.

But most of all, she was terrorized by the fact she had come to enjoy it in the past months. She used to put up a little fight just to make a scene and try to remind herself who she really was, but in reality, she craved the thick milk that her captor produced for her. The taste was absolutely amazing, well, for what she could taste the few minutes before she ended up sound asleep…and maybe, she had come to think in the past few days, dozing off wouldn’t be such a bad thing, at least helped the time pass faster.

Those thoughts were whirling in her mind, as she opened her mouth with a sound “Maahhhhhh” and welcomed the fleshy nipple inside her, loudly starting to nurse, like every morning.

The world around her seemed to slow down as the warm milk started flowing. Soon she closed her eyes, welcoming the blissing sensation that was enveloping her. The slow slurping sound she emitted, the soft pats Mommy was giving to her diapered butt soon became the only things she was aware of… she seemed to also hear a voice, but it was growing more and more distant by the minute.

“There you go…Good girl…Mommy’s hungry girl…”

• Like 14
  • Thanks 3

Hello dear ?

I am delighted to see you here again! ?

Obviously you are newly motivated, that makes me happy!
I am a big fan of yours!

And with that, I would like to say "welcome back"

I'm sure, I'll enjoy it again very much, what you will serve us! ?

Because I know you are a great cook, most of your spices and ingredients are excellent for my taste! ???

Only one thing I ask you ... if I may!

Do not make the story too long, because last time you got bogged down exactly because of that.

Your writing style is as always very good and your pace was it anyway always!
As for the diaperdimension, you are my undisputed Nr.1

you have replaced someone, where I did not think that she could ever be replaced ...

I will love it, to follow you again!

Thanks for coming back
happy weekend ... ... my is perfekt now! :girl_happy:
from
bad mad snowwhite

• Like 1
20 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Sweet morning.

And It's about to get more interesting :P

19 hours ago, Guilend said:

You have peaked my interest. Very good start. I shall wait for more. ?

Thank you! I have some more chapters ready to go ;) Hope not to disappoint

16 hours ago, 1505_madmax said:

I like it! would love to read more of it! :)

Thank you! I will post the next chapters weekly ;)

11 hours ago, kirababy said:

Very interesting start, looking forward to seeing what additional indignities she will be enduring.

Oh there are more to come, of that you can rest assured ?

9 hours ago, snowwhite said:

Hello dear ?

I am delighted to see you here again! ?

Obviously you are newly motivated, that makes me happy!
I am a big fan of yours!

And with that, I would like to say "welcome back"

I'm sure, I'll enjoy it again very much, what you will serve us! ?

Because I know you are a great cook, most of your spices and ingredients are excellent for my taste! ???

Only one thing I ask you ... if I may!

Do not make the story too long, because last time you got bogged down exactly because of that.

Your writing style is as always very good and your pace was it anyway always!
As for the diaperdimension, you are my undisputed Nr.1

you have replaced someone, where I did not think that she could ever be replaced ...

I will love it, to follow you again!

Thanks for coming back
happy weekend ... ... my is perfekt now! :girl_happy:
from
bad mad snowwhite

Thanks a lot, it's good to be back ;)

I know I write at a slow pace. The times I cover with my writing are very short and the day drags because I tend to describe every single part of it.

I will try to write a shorter story, so that it can finally have an end xD I'll try my best

Keep on commenting, I love these kind of opinions and thoughts, and it really keeps me motivated ;)

A good weekend to you too ;)

On 12/6/2021 at 11:21 PM, crono said:

Great start. Seeing how Alexa has been worn down by this lifestyle is something else. Hopefully she can find some solace in all of this. 

Thanks a lot! I really appreciate it. Well, we can only hope :P but it's going to be hard for her.

Hello guys. Hope you're having a good weekend. Here's part 2. Don't forget to comment and tell me what you think ;) It really means a lot to the writer.

Day in the life - Part 2

Alexa slowly opened her eyes… awakened by an annoying sensation

Hot - she thought - Too hot!

She instinctively tried to gain a standing position, but she was held back by the Velcro straps buckled around her body.

Ughh! She had already been put in the stroller? How long had she been asleep?

She took a few seconds to gain awareness of her surroundings, the pink stroller was rapidly advancing on the sidewalk, she could see the streets packed with giant futuristic cars and other Amazons like Mommy passing by her. A good portion of them looked down the stroller and smiled at the little girl tightly bound inside, some others waved.

Judging by the place, they must have been more than halfway to their destination. Apparently she had managed to sleep throughout the first part of the morning, damned amazon milk!

After looking around, Alexa focused her attention on herself. She rapidly identified the source of her discomfort.

Mommy had dressed her in a fluffy onesie that resemble a little panda, only with a shocking colour pink instead of the black. The infantile clothing enveloped her entire body, only her chin and face peeked outside the panda head-shaped hoodie that was tightly clinched around her head. The overall purpose was to make her look even more adorable, a little girl all snug in her panda costume; but the padding of the outfit had also the undesired effect to make her sweat, a lot!

Alexa felt sweat dribbling from her neck and armpits, before being rapidly absorbed by the fluffy inner layer of the outfit. Her now bright red face was beaded with sweat. For a moment, the little girl instinctively tried to reach for the zipper to free herself from the oppressive thing, but she immediately stopped, remembering that, like every other piece of clothing made for littles, the snaps or zippers were not only carefully localized behind her back or in other places not accessible to her, but were also little-proof. She wouldn’t have been able to free herself if her hands were free, let alone when the sleeves of her outfit ended up with two cute fingerless panda paws!

Alexa squirmed for a moment, before sinking down in her infantile seat, moaning. It was in that moment, she noticed a slimy feeling coming from the back of her diaper, along with a familiar smell reaching her nostrils.

Great! She had messed in her sleep… her bladder was feeling empty, so she had probably peed herself too...

The still warm muck squelched against her buttocks worsened the growing sensation of humiliation and impotence she was experiencing. That was not fair! – she thought, tears clouding her eyes – She had managed to stay clean during the night, probably, why did she have to mess now? She hated starting the day feeling this dirty! She hated it!

“Mommy…” she timidly said looking up to the giant silhouette towering above her through the cover of the stroller.

“Yes Dottie?” the giant face of her owner cooed.

“Can you take my outfit off please? I’m hot…and poopy…”

“Aww honey don’t worry, Mommy is taking you to daycare. Lucy and the other nice ladies there will change you right away! Now drink your bottle dear” the amazon said, handing her a huge baby bottle.

Alexa swallowed her tears. It was better not to talk back with Mommy, she would have ended up way more miserable than she was right now. She simply stretched out her arms, trying to get a grip of the bottle with both her almost useless hands, and then she just settled on the most comfortable position she could find sitting on her messy diaper, gurgling down the hot milk that Mommy had fixed for her.

By the time they arrived at the daycare building, Alexa had sweated so much that her outfit was now soaked and tightly adhering to her skin, even the padding of her diaper had swollen a bit in her inner thigh regions. The little girl was counting the second that separated her from a change. She bit her lip, relieved when she saw the entrance of the daycare approaching.

“Cytria! Goodmorning!” a ringing female voice behind them bellowed

Alexa rolled her eyes. No…not her… not now.

The large amazon woman that quickly approached them was Adalyn, and she was one of the most horrible amazons Alexa had the misfortune to encounter since she had been adopted. Not horrible aesthetically, well, she was pretty ugly: overweight with that fake blonde hair and heavy makeup… but it wasn’t that. Even her exterior ugliness didn’t give match how awful she was. Cruel, despotic, disloyal…plus her gooey voice annoyed her in an explicable way. Despite the oppressing hot she was experiencing, she felt a chill crawl down her spine at the thought of having her fat sausage-like fingers touching her.

Adalyn advanced towards them. She was wearing a brightly coloured dress that made her look like an enormous circus tent with legs. She was holding a pink leash in her hand, along with a trashy golden purse that didn’t help one bit to improve her style.

Waddling at the other end of the leash, Alexa saw Adalyn’s “daughter”. She didn’t remember her real name since she only told her in a very hushed voice once, but she had never used it again since and the amazons were almost always around to check on them.

Just a look at the poor girl immediately reminded Alexa that despite how miserable she was right now in that suffocating panda outfit, there was never an end to worst.

Clementine – that was the Little girl’s name – was clad in only a huge pink disposable diaper decorated with white ruffles that exacerbated how the thick padding of the garment spread her legs apart, forcing her to the waddling movement that was so distinctive for littles, and must have also had some extra layers of lining on the bottom part, so the poor girl had to lean her upper body forward to prevent the weight of that bulk from making her fall down on her butt. The only other piece of clothing she had on her were two thick pink mittens connected by a short silvery chain, which gave the impression she was some twisted version of a prison inmate, led around handcuffed by the leash attached to her collar.

Alexa felt even more sorry for her when she saw her red puffy eyes, still dripping with tears and recognized that despite the diaper was able to cover most part of her upper thighs, the visible flesh was brightly reddened. Her cheeks flush with anger and humiliation were stretched by an overinflated pacifier gag that was surely almost cracking her jaw, making her produce low muffled moans of pain behind the pink plastic shield.

But the thing that baffled her most was that over the huge diaper, stretched thin by the padding and comically covering just a tiny part of the pink bulk, there were a pair of silk red panties. The little-sized underwear looked so adult Alexa’s eyes widened, while she wondered where had Adelyn found a place that actually sold those kind of items, but worn by the puffy-eyed pacifier-gagged diapered little the adult piece of clothing only emphasized how out of place was seeing a little wearing an actual pair of pants, making it look grotesque at best.          

Adelyn came forward, giving a few firm tugs on the leash, causing the poor Clementine to almost fall down on her face.

“Adalyn honey, you look wonderful!” chimed Mommy when the fat amazon finally caught up with them.

“Awww thanks dear, I feel the diet I’ve started is starting to work”

“I can tell!” exclaimed Mommy with her most honeyed voice “I haven’t caught up with you in a week and you look thinner already!”

Alexa bit her tongue while sinking deeper in her infantile seat. The only way that hippopotamus of a woman would have had some hope of looking thinner would have been through a 8 hour long liposuction.

“And what do we have here? Is Little Clementine here playing pretend? Are you playing the big girl part sweetie?” said Mommy shifting the attention to the miserable looking little who was quietly sobbing beside them.

“Oh no that was actually my idea” Adalyn said giggling “I had promised her that if she was a good girl during our holiday, I would have allowed her to wear panties. I might have forgotten to tell her HOW she was going to wear them”

The two amazons shared a wicked smile before bursting out laughing.

“Unfortunately, she wasn’t too happy about it and she threw a huge tantrum this morning. She gave mommy such a hard time mommy had to plug her with a silencer and put her in one of those nasty punishment diapers. Didn’t she? Didn’t she?” she said, looking down at the helpless little girl and ruffling her hair with one of her huge hands.

“I was tempted not to allow her to wear her big girl panties after that, but I think she looks so cute pretending to be a grown up! And after all, a promise is a promise!” she said, causing another burst of laughter to erupt from Mommy.

Alexa kept her eyes locked on Clementine. The laughs and mocking from the two giant women were rapidly taking their toll, as her face turned crimson, fresh tears started flowing once again from her bloodshot eyes and small sobs started rocking her body.

Being subjected to that humiliating treatment every day, Alexa perfectly understood what she was going through. Being forced to wear diapers and being treated as a baby was one thing…But when the amazons started circling around you, basking in your humiliation…

She really pitied her. Alexa had been humiliated so many times she barely noticed or cared anymore, and because of that Mommy had actually stopped demeaning her so much. But Clementine had always been a proud girl, she just couldn’t help herself from becoming red with embarrassment every time she was laid naked in front of her captors for a diaper change, every time her mommy showed her up in front of her friends and colleagues… And the amazons took advantage of that. To them, the embarrassment of a little was like the smell of blood to sharks.

Finally meeting the miserable girl’s gaze, Alexa meekly waved her hand, cracking a smile, hoping to cheer her up. Clementine meekly waved back with both her tied up padded fists in response. 

After that, the two women started talking about their stupid private club reunion that was scheduled for that night, and Alexa rapidly lost interest. Despite the hotness of her outfit, the muck she felt shifting on the back of her diaper was growing colder and colder against her butt cheeks. Sighing once more, she closed her eyes, resting her back on the stroller and tried to not think about it. She was still picturing the amorphous brown stuff squelching against her skin, when she heard a voice coming from her left.

“Has Clemmy been bad girl?”

Alexa winced as she opened her eyes. No matter if she saw her every single day, the sight of Penny still managed to catch her off guard, even more when she appeared in front of her being this sneaky!

If Alexa wouldn’t have known, she’d have probably thought one of the most lifelike dolls was standing beside her. Penny was dressed in a pure white t-shirt that was partially covered by a pair of tight light blue denim overalls which did very little to hide the massive front and back bulges caused by the evident diaper she was wearing underneath. Her face, crowned with golden curls was pale, with her cheeks lightly dyed in red. Her big blue eyes, matching perfectly with the overalls and the light blue shield of the pacifier she was holding in her mouth, were widened in the perpetual half-bewildered half-dreamy expression Alexa had always seen on the little’s face.

“Hi Penny” she managed to say straightening her face “You almost scared me…”

Alexa’s words were rapidly overwhelmed by the Amazon’s high-pitched coos and squeals as they took notice of the arrival of the latest little girl. To be fair, Penny was like a model to emulate for Alexa. The blue-eyed little girl managed to stay still and not pitch a fit while the giants around showered her with every flattery conceivable about how a cute and proper little girl she was, bestowing her pats on her head and diapered bottom, as well with light pinches on her cheeks. Not for a moment the polite and timid smile she had plastered her face with faltered, it was only when two huge legs covered in fancy trousers appeared behind her, that her expression changed.

“Ohh hello Damien! Nice to see you today! Are you dropping off your little angel here?” Alexa heard Mommy saying.

“Hello ladies! Yeah her, mommy was supposed to come here today, but this little one was getting cranky and we know she behaves much, much better with her Daddy around. Isn’t that right sweetie?”

Alexa, for her part was pretty sure Penny hadn’t listened to a single word. The little girl’s eyes were as opened as they could have ever been while she looked up in adoration, drinking from the image of the giant man towering over her. And it was not just the fact that Penny was on the short side for a little, no…Damien was massive even when compared to the average Amazon. That caused Penny’s head to barely reach the top of the handsome man’s knee. It took just a few seconds for the little girl to lose all the self-control she had managed to muster with the other amazons, and tightly hugging the man’s ankle with an expression of pained pleasure on her face while she kept sucking harder o her pacifier.  Such was the effect her daddy had on her.

It was funny. Every time she saw the morbid signs of affection that Penny showered her daddy with, she couldn’t help but think of the first time she had met the minute girl.

It had been many months, or was it years ago? At the adoption centre. Both Alexa and Penny were just two girls who had found themselves confronted with the constant threat looming over any little’s life that was adoption.  She remembered a different person back then, her name was Penelope and her hair was not blonde and curly but dark and straight, her eyes were not of that unnatural sky-blue colour, they were coloured with a darker shade of brown.

“Don’t give up, Alexa” she could almost hear her whispering during the night spent in the centre, while she defiantly clutched the bars of the crib she had been locked in, a resolute expression on her face despite being forced to spend the night in a soiled diaper for having talked back to one of the nannies.

“We are going to make through it, just don’t lose hope…”

She was one of the most combative littles there. Always one of the first to cause anything that made one of those Amazon’s life even a tiny bit more difficult. And when they weren’t checked, her jokes about their giant caretakers would always cheer anyone of the littles who had the misfortune of being kept in that god-forsaken place.

She was already her model back then. Alexa admired her defiance and tried to draw strength by her. They were going to make it, they just needed to find a plan, hold on a little longer.

And then he came.

Penelope saw him the first time through the metal bars that surrounded the garden they spent the playtime during the afternoon. He was walking with his suitcase and his fancy clothing. Normally the littles stayed clear of the metal fence because of the stares of the amazons on the other side. There was a reason they let them play on the outside : to attract customers for adoptions, and it worked pretty well.

“He is soo gorgeous!” she remembered her whispering on the same night from the bars of the crib next to hers. “I think he looked at me! If I only was a couple of meters taller and without this stupid diaper!”

Turned out the adoption centre was probably on his way to return form work, because she saw him the day after, and the day after that. She had already changed a little bit. She spent every minute possible looking through the metal bars, dreaming about the handsome amazon that would have taken her out of that place.

Until, one day it happened, just not the way she had expected.

The last time Alexa saw Penelope was when she was being carried away by her new daddy. She remembered the adoring gaze she was giving him as he swung her up in the air like she was nothing, the smile on her face as she closed her eyes and pressed her little head against his massive chest while he patted her diapered bum.

The next time they met at the daycare, she wasn’t Penelope anymore. her name was penny and she had blue eyes and blonde curly hair. The adoration she proved towards that Amazon had crushed her defiance and warped her increasingly regressing mind into something not quite adult, but neither totally babyish.

It really was funny. She had always looked up to her. Even now, when Alexa saw her grinding like a well- trained puppy on the giant’s ankle, she couldn’t help but ask herself if she had been right all along? What if the amazons were truly superior, and their destiny was to submit to them like the good little babies they said they were?

Alexa was caught by surprise by the sudden movement of her stroller that started moving forward, interrupting her daydreamings. The mommies had probably finished talking, she had missed the entire conversation, how stupid was she? She needed to know what awaited her that night. With Mommy at that club reunion she would have spent the evening with her big sister, and that thing worried the shit out of her. When the amazons were gone, she promised herself to ask more information to Penny or Clemmy.

Following the other amazons while exchanging some greetings, Mommy pushed her stroller towards the ample sliding doors of the Nursery Shine Daycare

• Like 11
  • The dark dweller changed the title to Dark Dweller's Stories - Day in the Life: Part 2
On 12/11/2021 at 6:46 AM, SGTbaby said:

I like this as it shows the dimension little differently but that is one of the reasons I like the dimension! Nice little chapter and fun background 

Thanks! Yeah I wanted to use a sligtly different setting. You'll learn something else about it if I keep the story going ;)

13 hours ago, adamlathamsmith said:

i cant wait to see what happens next

Thank you! I'm glad you're interested ;)

46 minutes ago, The dark dweller said:

Thanks! Yeah I wanted to use a sligtly different setting. You'll learn something else about it if I keep the story going ;)

Thank you! I'm glad you're interested ;)

What do you mean “if” please don’t let this go unfinished 

• Like 1
20 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

What do you mean “if” please don’t let this go unfinished 

I don't want to make promises I can't keep. I'm very discontinous in my writing. Right now I'm managing to keep going but I can't ensure this will keep happening. The next chapters are ready, so you can be sure this won't be over anytime soon. Let's see what happens after ;) 

I'm glad you enjoyed it, I know these smutty stories can bore because they all seem the same.

Hello guys, third part ;) Don't forget to tell me what you think

Day in the Life - Part 3

She could see her two misadventure companions in front of her. Penny waddled happily at full speed while clinging morbidly her daddy’s trousers, Penny for her part, was practically stumbling, trying to keep the energic tugs her mommy gave at her leash from making her fall face down on the marble floor.

The enormous entrance was crowded as always. Alexa could see dozens of amazons coming and going, every one of them had one or more littles in their arms or was leading them by the hand or with one of those horrible leashes. Alexa saw the usual rollercoaster of strollers loudly advancing in the room, geez she even saw a giant woman with a quad stroller, her little charges all buckled inside gurgling and kicking. She had been there for a few months at least and yet she had managed to miss that!

The room was a chaos of amazon chatting and littles crying, babbling or trying to sound as adult as they could manage with their pacifiers in their mouths and missing teeth. The air was thick with a mixture of woman perfume and baby lotion; Everyone was directed in the same direction, towards the high wooden desk where five care workers were greeting their customers. One by one, Alexa saw the littles being led towards that desk being hoisted up by their parents and, after a brief talk with the employees, left in their care.

There was a reason for the marble floor, the oaken desk and all that fanciness. If you were an Amazon, the Nursery Shine Daycare was the most exclusive place to leave your littles in. Alexa had more than once overheard Mommy talking about how much it costed, but how it was worth it. For her this was some kind of grand hotel for littles, a place where her baby girl would have anything she needed.

To Alexa that place was nothing short of a prison, a kennel where amazons dropped off their hostages to go end enjoy their adult life, a place for them to take a break from showering the littles with humiliations, but making sure the humiliating treatment never ended for them.

But it wasn’t just that. The Nursery Shine daycare offered multiple services to their wealthy customers. It served as a permanent accommodation for littles whose parents wanted to go on a vacation or were too busy at work to actually care for a little, and last but not least, was one of the most feared and efficient etiquette schools of the region. She was just glad Mommy hadn’t signed her up for the full treatment, Alexa thought, watching the nearly endless stream of drooling regressed littles.

Being arrived fairly early they had no problems getting quickly to the head of the queue, so Alexa’s poop-smeared bottom had just started itching when she was freed from the bonds of the stroller and delivered in one of the employee’s arms.

“Now Dottie, you behave for Lucy and the other nice ladies ok?” Mommy said, handing her over to the caretaker.

“Yeth Mommy” she said, feeling the new pair of giant hands lifting her up by her armpits

“I’m sure she will be an angel, just like the other days” chimed the familiar young female voice of the girl who was holding her.

She was then placed down on the front desk on all fours, the giant female hand had a tight grip on the collar of her outfit to keep her steady, while a device similar to a barcode reader was pressed against her thigh.

The ominous blipping sound emitted by the scanner, reading the tracking chip implanted in her buttock, announced that she had been once again officially checked in the daycare.

“I’m sure she will. And if she’s not please do tell me” Mommy answered “I will see you tonight baby girl! Mommy loves you!” she added before planting a wet kiss on Alexa’s cheek, leaving a huge lipstick stain on it, before turning around and heading for the exit.

“Wave bye-bye for Mommy Dottie”

“Bye Bye Mommy” the little girl chimed in her most adorable, high-pitched baby voice she could muster before she was carried away. It was better to play along, even if she couldn’t wait to be taken out of that suffocating outfit and gross diaper; but not complying with the amazons was always a bad idea, it could have lost her more time than playing along took.

Alexa was glad Mommy had left her with Lucy. She was her favourite there. The amazon girl was in her early twenties, just like her - if she had been able to convince her giant captors she was actually older than two -  and she used to treat the littles with more kindness than any other amazon she had seen.

The little girl soon found herself being brought to the acceptance room, and swiftly laid on one of the giant changing tables that occupied the huge area.

Lucy’s touch was as gentle as always, as she uncovered the lock that kept the panda outfit sealed, and quickly pulled down the zip, freeing Alexa from her hot, sweaty prison. The little girl let out a sigh of relief, as she felt the cold air on her body.

“Ughh you’re a stinky sweaty girl this morning! I really have to talk to your mommy about this bulky-ugly dresses! It’s too hot for them right now, look at you poor thing, you’re all wet! But don’t worry, Aunty Lucy is gonna take care of that!”

Alexa couldn’t help but smile in relief as the girl dusted her upper naked body with a cloud of baby powder, immediately drying the sweat on her skin. It would have been nice to say “Yeah, it sucks, you should really tell her”, you know, trying to have normal conversation for once… But unfortunately, as nice as she was, even Lucy was indoctrinated in believing littles were not far from being simply cute house-pets, and every time she had tried really talking to her it had just resulted in more demeaning baby-talk, or even light admonishments “Your Mommy doesn’t want you to use too many big words Dottie, now take your paci…” After a few attempts Alexa had decided to give up, she didn’t want Lucy to tell her mom she was trying to act like an adult…Mommy could have changed her mind about those regressing treatments after all…

So… she just tried to smile “Yeth auntie! Too hot!”

That’s how it worked with Amazons : simple thoughts, simple words if you wanted to make it out with your mind still intact…or mostly…

“Now let’s see what present my little princess left me” the sugar voice of the amazon girl chimed as she undid the tapes of the diaper, exposing the little girl’s brown-smeared, and already reddening bottom.

“P-U! What a little stinkbomb” she dramatically said while pinching her nose and fanning the air, she had a playful smile on her face, unfortunately it didn’t help make the Little girl feel any better.

“Don’t sulk baby, Aunty Lucy here will make you all clean!” she said as she grabbed her two tiny ankles in one of her hand, bending her legs and lifting her bottom half in the air while starting to work on the poor girl’s privates with the first of many moist tissues.  

Alexa grimaced as she put her thumb in her mouth and started sucking eagerly while averting her gaze from the amazon girl, to look around the room. It had become her standard behaviour to cope with the embarrassment of having her privates exposed for everybody around to see, just find somewhere else to look and hope the whole thing ends as fast as possible… at least she wasn’t crying anymore like the first weeks.

The acceptance room was a chaos of voices and amazons coming and going. After being checked-in, all the littles left at the entrance desk were being swept on the numerous changing tables and rapidly stripped naked of whatever clothing they were wearing, only to be quickly ensconced in a variegated assortment of diapers. Alexa could tell there were a lot of new littles who had been enrolled in the daycare, every day there seemed to be more. By the looks of them, some had been recently adopted.

A little girl was crying a few meters from her, his amazon caretaker had just taken a pastel-blue onesie and diaper off her, revealing a bright-red hairless crotch, proof she had just gone through the permanent hair removal via laser that followed any little’s adoption.  Alexa heard her sobbing while she covered her now rapidly-turning crimson face with both her hands.

“Please, let me talk to Astra! I’m sure we can figure something out! I promise I can find a way to give her money back…” he rambled while trying to scurry away from the changing table frame, but the giant woman had him tightly by the ankle, easily dragging him back to lay before her.

“Now, now baby stay still. Your mommy has already spanked you once and I don’t want to do it again. Just lay down and relax, I’ll take care of everything” she said before retrieving a huge pacifier from one of the pockets of her uniform, and firmly pushing it inside the poor man’s mouth. Alexa heard a muffled scream, then nothing.

She was just turning around, hoping to see if the boy was still fighting, when her view was filled by Penny’s upside down face.

The little girl had been laid opposite to her, the amazon was just pulling down her overalls, exposing her puffed-out soaking wet diaper for everybody in the room to see.

“Daddy says I come play to your house tonight” her angelic face was tense with concern, she was nervously sucking her index finger. Alexa understood, she didn’t like the idea of being left alone with her big sister either. But unfortunately, she was the one who did the babysitting from time to time, so they had to come up with a plan to endure the evening. It surely wasn’t going to be easy.    

She was about to say something, when she was interrupted by Lucy’s ringing voice

“There you go baby girl!” she exclaimed firmly patting her now heavily padded crotch “All clean and ready to start the day!”

Alexa was then grabbed by the hips and turned around to lay on her back. She lightly squirmed, testing the thickness of the special diapers provided by the daycare, god those things seemed to get bulkier and bulkier by the day…

The Nursery Shine daycare used different diapers in colours and size with its littles, according to size, complacency and level of regression. The ones who were allowed to walk and toddle around were ensconced in pink ruffled diapers if they were girls, light blue if they were boys. The littles considered to be too young to walk, were trapped in the even huger white crawler diapers, those things were the worst because they had a stiffer structure that kept your legs apart so much you didn’t have enough support base to walk. Alexa had been put in one from time to time, and being forced to crawl on the ground at the Amazon’s feet was never easy, even after all the time spent in captivity.

But the worst of all were the red diapers. Those things, though being not thicker than the ones she was actually wearing, were the most dreaded by anyone there. When the caretakers put one of those things on you, it meant you were destined to the etiquette class. And nobody returned the same from that place.

“Let’s see how good you have been during the past weeks…” Alexa heard Lucy’s voice chime in a thoughtful way from behind her

“Ohh four stars! That’s awesome Dottie! One more and you can get a prize for being so obedient” she kept saying “Now raise your bum for me honey”

Alexa hung her head trying to suppress the shame, as she slowly arched her back and stretched her legs for her caretaker, providing a full display of her heavy diapered bottom.

One by one, she felt the soft pats on her diaper, as Lucy adorned the back of it with the four star-shaped stickers. The daycare had a system to reward obedient and complying babies, and in all honesty that was one of the few thigs that kept her from slipping into a state of total resignation. The promise of one of those stimulating diapers only good littles got if they reached five stars was the only way she could reach a resemblance of adult form of pleasure. She had been trying for months, actually since when she discovered that, and now she was so close she could almost taste it. She would have had to come up with an idea though, the daycare workers didn’t give those stars easily.

“Perfect!” Lucy chirped, and, after dressing her in a pink t-shirt which had “Nursery Shine daycare” written in purple letters, she picked her up and started walking.

“Nothing better to start the day than a fun slide, huh baby? See you later Dottie!” she said as she lowered the little girl inside one of those plastic tunnel slides at the end of the acceptance room, before giving her a firm push.

• Like 16
  • The dark dweller changed the title to Dark Dweller's Stories - Day in the Life: Part 3

It's really the little details that make this story so enjoyable. 

On 12/13/2021 at 10:23 AM, The dark dweller said:

I'm glad you enjoyed it, I know these smutty stories can bore because they all seem the same.

To be fair, the smut filled stories are getting rarer these days. Don't get me wrong, I like plot filled stories, but nothing can beat a good smut filled story 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Cya said:

To be fair, the smut filled stories are getting rarer these days. Don't get me wrong, I like plot filled stories, but nothing can beat a good smut filled story 

I totally agree lol

10 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Great new chapter!! Very descriptive. I wonder if she loses any stars…

Thanks! I actually think I'm not too good at describing and cut the sentences short without going too deep. I'm glad you enjoyed though. She is pretty motivated to get her last star, so I guess we will see ;) 

9 hours ago, Guilend said:

Good chapter. 

Thank you!

9 hours ago, Cya said:

It's really the little details that make this story so enjoyable. 

Thanks a lot. When and if you have time I'd like know which details did you enjoy, I want to improve my writing and this kind of feedback helps me a lot ;)

To me is like the opposite. It's so easy to write simple smutty stories without complicating the plot too much; I get easily confused if I have to write a more complex story :P  So don't worry, if you look for more smutty stories I will always be able to contribute  

• 3 weeks later...