LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What's the worst thing someone did to you ? ( Family, friends, strangers, co-workers )

When I was 10, I broke my arm, and both my bio-parents declined to take me to the ER. My parents were divorced, and ( by pure coinidence ), this happened on the Friday afternoon when my dad was scheduled to have me for the weekend. I wrapped my arm in an Ace bandage, and later that afternoon / early evening, I told my mom. She just said "Let your father take care of it, he'll be here soon to pick you up". Then she laughed at me, turned her back to me, and went back to doing the dishes. So I told my dad in the car on the way to his place, and he just blew it off, saying "Oh, it's not so bad. Let's just get home so your stepmom doesn't get mad at us ( meaning him ) for being late for dinner". After watching me struggle to eat dinner one-handed Friday and Saturday night, she finally tore my dad a new one Saturday night after I had gone to bed. Next day ( Sunday ) he finally takes me to the ER.  You should have seen the look on his face when the Doctor told both of us that my arm was indeed broken. To get an X-ray and a cast took 11 1/2 hours. The final piece of BS was that when my mom found out all this, she had the audacity to call my dad and chew him out for not taking to the ER right away, when she couldn't be bothered to do so, or even to speak directly to my dad about it when he  picked me up. 

This is just one horror story of many, but I thought I'd start off this thread with one of my worst childhood experiences.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
2 hours ago, spoonchicken said:

When I was 10, I broke my arm, and both my bio-parents declined to take me to the ER. My parents were divorced, and ( by pure coinidence ), this happened on the Friday afternoon when my dad was scheduled to have me for the weekend. I wrapped my arm in an Ace bandage, and later that afternoon / early evening, I told my mom. She just said "Let your father take care of it, he'll be here soon to pick you up". Then she laughed at me, turned her back to me, and went back to doing the dishes. So I told my dad in the car on the way to his place, and he just blew it off, saying "Oh, it's not so bad. Let's just get home so your stepmom doesn't get mad at us ( meaning him ) for being late for dinner". After watching me struggle to eat dinner one-handed Friday and Saturday night, she finally tore my dad a new one Saturday night after I had gone to bed. Next day ( Sunday ) he finally takes me to the ER.  You should have seen the look on his face when the Doctor told both of us that my arm was indeed broken. To get an X-ray and a cast took 11 1/2 hours. The final piece of BS was that when my mom found out all this, she had the audacity to call my dad and chew him out for not taking to the ER right away, when she couldn't be bothered to do so, or even to speak directly to my dad about it when he  picked me up. 

This is just one horror story of many, but I thought I'd start off this thread with one of my worst childhood experiences.

This sounds EXACTLY like what happened to me when, I broke my right big toe! ?

When I was 16, I was playing with my (then) Old English Sheepdog when, I slipped on the porch steps bare feet. Bending my big toe back all the way. Caused a hairline fracture that, grew over time.

Exact same thing with my mom and dad. They blew it off. My mom says I'll be fine. My dad says, go tell your mom to take you to the hospital BS.

Idk why there's just some seriously f*cked up parents out there. But, I definitely deserve better. Although, my dad has improved over the years. My mother, not as much. Women these days are so self centered. Sorry for knocking on you ladies buy, it's true!  At least from my experience. I haven't had much luck with women at all!!!

I have many.  Too many to list.  My mom always treated my older brother like a king and some times she would just pick on me to the point of tears!  My dad usually didn't roil the waters but when that happened a few times when my mom and brother would pick on me because I hadn't washed my hair before we left for shopping and dinner or some such trivial thing, he spoke up and really let my mom and brother have it!  He didn't have to swear or yell loud but you know if he opened his mouth to speak up he was really angry!  My mom was nice to me, there were just times when she picked on me to the point of tears for no good reason.  I remember on my brother's birthdays she always planned a week ahead of time to invite people over and bake a cake and all.  A couple years on my birthday I even set a cake mix out on the counter before leaving for work.  I came home, no birthday cake, no birthday dinner and I was told to go to the grocery store and buy some fried chicken, not even what I wanted!  My dad went along so he could buy me a birthday card.  Granted, this happened maybe 3 times overall and I had plenty of birthdays where I did have a good dinner and cake with people over, but you remember those times when you were forgotten on your birthday.

There are many overall things that have happened in my 63 years but I try to forget about them and push the memories back.  I think all that has happened has made me a stronger person and more independent, and although these things happen to everyone, there are always some that will remain with you the rest of your life, especially when it was a horrible thing that happened to you by members of your own immediate family.  To treat someone like that, gang up on him and talk about what a terrible person he is just because he didn't wash his hair before leaving the house?  Is that such an important thing in someone's eyes that they would treat their own kid that way to the point of a breakdown and crying, and that at age 17? 

ive got a lot to post on this:

biological father: physically and mentally abusive, loved to pin me down to slap me across the face over and over while laughing to drown out me calling for help. let me know just how much i meant to him with the words "i can get another you, i cant get another me"

now late former stepfather, i have an entire list of things he did, from calling me stupid, conning me out of money, bald faced lied, blew up infront of mom knowing it would put her in the hospital for stress, kept causing overdrafts to spoil someones preteen girls, intended to frame me for a crime against one of the little girls he was worshipping that he was planning on committing, i think its clear what crime he planned on me taking the wrap for, ran us out of the house in the middle of the night threatening to kill us, well he got some commuppence, with lung cancer.

my moms brother up the hill: would accuse me of a crime for a joke, involving the neighbors kid no matter how often i told him to quit and made it clear how i hate kids, and i do hate kids. took over a year to break of of that and make him understand that he was throwing me under the bus for a cheap laugh, and to be the mouth of the south he talks about me telling the neighbors what i have(guns) like its any of their business, and because i didnt handle my moms having a 3rd heart attack and 2nd seizure well enough to him he started talking about how he thinks i should be put in a group home, id rather be dead than set foot in one.

moms other brother, a pastor, didnt care if we lived or died, proven when i told him the same thing i told others, about us getting run out, i could hear a pin drop from him, he, being a former carpenter, saw the condition of the house when we could have afforded materials, and didnt bother to offer to come up some time to help us.

my mom: she is constantly reckless with her eating and not exercising, and having cardiac issues left and right that could have been prevented, would give me guilt trips  because i try to get her to make better choices, i consider that to be bordering on abuse because i have to sit and watch her having chest pain, ALL THE DAMN TIME, scared shitless each and every time, makes me grateful for the chest pain i get, because it gives me hope that ill be dead and wont have to deal with it. maybe after i kick the bucket she will wake up and get healthy for her 2 daughters, she sure as hell wouldnt for me!

So sorry to hear these accounts of child maltreatment and other trauma. My hope and prayers that you are strong, resilient, and have been able to grow in your understanding of the trauma.

Around fourth grade, one of my friends called me one day and said I had to urgently come to his house.  Upon arriving near the front door, he dropped a water filled balloon on my head from the second floor.  I was pissed and ran off.

One of the worst things I did was to shove a broomstick into a friends butt.  at least he was fully clothed and had jeans on.  We used to joke about with broomsticks.  Many years later I told him I was incredibly sorry and he seemed to forgive me.  We didn't really talk much after it and still don't today.   We're in different states.

One of my friends took a college roommates toothbrush and rinsed it in a men's urinal.  He was caught late one night jerking off in the men's room...back when it shameful to do that (or is it still?).   They used to take their  cheek and stretch it in and out (with mouth open) to make a wet jerking off sound.

13 hours ago, 2sail2 said:

Around fourth grade, one of my friends called me one day and said I had to urgently come to his house.  Upon arriving near the front door, he dropped a water filled balloon on my head from the second floor.  I was pissed and ran off.

One of the worst things I did was to shove a broomstick into a friends butt.  at least he was fully clothed and had jeans on.  We used to joke about with broomsticks.  Many years later I told him I was incredibly sorry and he seemed to forgive me.  We didn't really talk much after it and still don't today.   We're in different states.

One of my friends took a college roommates toothbrush and rinsed it in a men's urinal.  He was caught late one night jerking off in the men's room...back when it shameful to do that (or is it still?).   They used to take their  cheek and stretch it in and out (with mouth open) to make a wet jerking off sound.

that broomhandle reminded me of a story moms brother told about him, one of his brothers, and an outhouse when they were younger, the one up the hill was in the outhouse and the other brother got behind it where there was a hole(im guessing a knothole or something) and he shoved a tobacco stick up there, and straight up mainstreet, the one in the outhouse ran out with the stick hanging out thinking he got bit by a snake

• Haha 1