LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just For Laughs

Very obvious to anyone that this is just a prank and she doesn't need them by the simple fact she doesn't even know how to properly put one on!  She has it taped on backwards if anyone hasn't noticed!  My God, if you're going to do a stupid prank like this, for Pete's sake at least learn the proper way to tape a disposable diaper on!  I hope no one here decides to do anything like this.  Some may think it's funny especially when you see the reactions of the people, but how many negative reactions are there that didn't make it into this clip, including from parents who had their children on the beach?  Not a very wise thing to do, even if it's just a prank, let alone for a real ABDL to do to get his jollies. 

What’s funny is the backwards diaper was actually a thing in certain european places back in the 90’s when the tapes weren’t all that great. Reasoning was that there is a lot more stress on the diaper on the front of your body between bending and sitting or even just breathing if you have a little weight. This causes extra stress on the tapes. With them on the back they are pretty much static and a lot less likely for the tapes to pop from stress. This was actually a recommendation from the manufacturer back in 92’. At the time i was using Eurobriefs and otherwise they were an awesome thick diaper for the time. 

• Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeah not exactly proud that this "comedy" show that has been on for ages originated in Quebec but is now an international company (like Cirque du Soleil) and I'm pretty sure this footage is in Europe or something.

I agree the diaper being taped on backwards is just plain stupid, but this is also another example of people feeling that wearing diapers is the most humiliating thing ever (or supposed to funny?).