LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

tisbanner1.png.5a3c1fa56a579ccc926e4f036197e299.png

by LittleFallenPrincess

So here's my fourth story in my series, Thief in Service. It's an MDLG/ABDL romance novel set in London. A thief is indebted to someone and is tasked to retrieve rare items in order to pay off her debt. She may however, end up in way over her head... This story has been so much fun to write so far, expect much kinkier things than my previous stories!

I would recommend reading my other three stories (Little in Love, Witch in Training, and Glitch in Nanny) before reading this, but you don't have to.

You can find my first story, Little in Love, here.

And my second story, Witch in Training, here. (Currently in Progress)

And my third story, Glitch in Nanny, here. (Currently in Progress)

One of the characters was chosen by my Patrons in a poll!

It should be about 40 chapters long, with an Epilogue at the end, and new chapters will be posted every Wednesday and Sunday.

Two weeks Early Access to chapters of Glitch in Nanny & Thief in Service is available for the second tier on my Patreon.

The first five chapters in pdf form are up from the start, with the sixth being posted on Wednesday, the same time the second will be posted here. If you have any questions regarding this, ask away.

Charge up front is enabled. Meaning you will be charged as soon as you pledge.

I hope everyone enjoys this story as much as my other stories! Please feel free to leave comments and feedback, I love reading it all!

Also, please link to my stories rather than posting them as files when sharing with others!

Chapter 1: The Jewel of Aenonnos

Thief in Service - by LittleFallenPrincess

As I crawled along the edge of the rooftop, ignoring the bustling, illuminated city of London in the background, I couldn’t help but think of the money this job was going to make me, rather than the beauty of the view that surrounded me.

I mean... money it was going to make us.

Five figures for some stupid jewel named after some stupid made up ancient city.

Five figures... each.

Sure, it wasn’t ‘run away to the Bahamas and live the rest of my life on a beach’ money, but it was enough to pay off my debts, get out of this life, and maybe a down payment on a house.

I could settle down, find someone, and maybe even have kids. Well... maybe in another ten years or so, I still had a lot I wanted to do in life before I had kids. The important thing is that this job would allow me that future. The future I had always dreamt of.

“Paige. Focus.”

As I was rudely interrupted by the voice coming from my ear piece, I noticed that I was a little bit too close to the edge, so I shuffled over carefully.

“I’m fine, Jack. Why, were you worried about me or something?” I joked.

“No. But if you mess this up, we’re out a lot of money. And you have no idea what Christian will do to you if you mess this up for him. So stop playing around and do your job.”

“Christian can go suck his own...”

“His own what, Paige?” Christian interrupted me.

“...Lollipop.”

‘Yeah. Great save, Paige. He totally bought that...’

“Stop messing about. You’re nearly at the vent.” Jack carried on guiding me towards the entry point to the museum.

“You don’t have to take everything so seriously. And that goes for both of you!” I joked.

Big mistake.

“Paige, stop being such a childish brat and get your arse in that vent. Or else you’re going to miss your window. If you mess this up, I’ll mess you up.” Christian sounded vaguely threatening. But after knowing him for years, I was used to it and knew better than to take him seriously, so I shrugged it off and continued onwards.

Reaching the vent, I pulled out the toolkit I had in one of my vest pockets. Quickly unscrewing the cover, setting it aside carefully as to not to make any noise, I took a deep breath, I wasn’t expecting the vent cover to be that heavy.

“Good job. Now go.” Jack instructed.

“You don’t have to praise her like she’s a fucking child, Jack. Just do your job.”

“Christian, leave them both alone!” yelled a feminine voice.

‘Great. Now Naomi has joined in. This isn’t distracting at all, having 3 voices in my head arguing and having a go at me... now all I need is Emily and I’ll have the whole gang!’ I thought to myself as I shimmied down the dark ventilation shaft, heading deeper into the heart of the museum.

“Why? What are you going to do, Naomi? Cry again?” Christian could be a real jerk sometimes, but he was our leader, he was the one with the contacts, he was the one who organised us to do jobs like this. I hate to say it, without him... we’d be lost.

“Shut up! That was one time like two years ago! Why do you always bring it up?” Naomi yelled.

“Mimi... just let it go. He knows how to get to you.” I whispered, trying to calm her down.

-------------------------------------------------

Naomi, or as I like to call her, Mimi, was my best friend. We had been for a long time now. We met in sixth form, hung out a lot, then moved in together, and eventually she got me into the crew because I got drunk one night and told her about my debt and the reason I had it. She promised me that we’d make enough money to pay it off, and that I didn’t need to go solo anymore.

If it wasn’t for that one stupid hidden alarm, resulting in me getting me arrested, I wouldn’t be doing this shit with these guys.

Mimi has known the crew longer than I have, and honestly I have no idea why she puts up with them. I’m only with them because I need to pay off my debt.

She hasn’t got any debts (that I know of), so there must be some reason why she stays. She hates Christian just as much as I do, but we don’t mind Jack and Emily. I mean, sure, they like to play jokes on us, and they look down on us, seeing us as annoying children despite us being older than them (I mean... sure, I can be a tiny bit bratty and childish... sometimes...), but they’re not too bad. At least when Christian isn’t around.

I crawled along the vent as it straightened out, looking down each grate I passed to see the museum floor. The walls were lined with the typical paintings you’d see in any normal museum. And in the centre of each room was the usual centre piece, usually some statue or piece of art. Something... valuable.

Not too valuable though. This wasn’t some fancy museum like the British Museum, it was actually a private museum owned by some rich dickhead who loved to show off his ‘bargain bin’ collection. You know... the stuff that’s too cheap to put in the proper museums, so he buys it cheap and puts it on display. It’s still worth a pretty penny to us common folk, but to him... most of it was worthless.

Now don’t get me wrong, I’m not going to complain that these items are of a lesser value to any fence, mainly because the higher you go in value for an item... the better security it has protecting it.

And this guy... well this guy was a cheapskate. He charged patrons way too much to get in, just to make himself wealthier, whilst also scrimping on decent security. Honestly I’m surprised no one has already tried to rob this place.

But despite the hand-me-downs, there was one item stored right at the heart of his little museum... the Jewel of Aenonnos.

Named after the fictional city in some mythological story, it was a ruby the size of your fist.

Now before you start telling me that surely a ruby that large would be worth millions, hundreds of millions maybe... the exact thing I asked when we were offered this job... apparently it wasn’t actually a ruby. I was told it was a huge scandal years ago, no one could identify what kind of gemstone it was. It looked like a ruby, but most people said it was just a lab-made one, so it was practically worthless. But that didn’t matter to us, the people who hired us to steal it offered us ten grand each. Which is more than enough to get... him... off my back for a while.

-----------------------And now for a little backstory--------------------------

I was twenty.

I had some experience pick pocketing and breaking into large estates at this point of my life, growing up on the streets of London. My parents died when I was young, fell into a life of crime... blah blah blah wrong crowd. Usual sad story you hear in books and on TV.

I was hired by this shady guy called Tony. He knew of my skills, knew how good I was at getting into places unnoticed. I could be in and out of a place before anyone knew the item was even missing. And he needed me for a job. Something he wanted that he didn’t have. Something that the person who currently owned it... didn’t want to part with. At least not willingly...

I had done a few basic jobs for him before, and out of the blue he offered me this. It was a simple job, break in, get the necklace, and get out unnoticed. Simple. He promised I’d make enough to be able to go wherever I wanted. So I, being the stupid young girl who trusted people way too easily, accepted the job.

And of course... the job goes sideways. I tripped an alarm. An alarm that wasn’t on the blueprints of the estate. It was like it was purposely hidden from me. And then there’s the fact that security was way too fast, it was as if they were waiting for me.

As if someone had tipped them off.

Now, I know I was set up. Clearly Tony had set me up. He got me arrested just so he could bail me out with his connections, claiming ‘I owed him now’. He wanted me on his payroll. All the talk about getting to run away wherever I wanted, getting to have whatever life I wanted... he was bullshitting me the entire time. He set me up with this job just so I’d get caught and end up owing him. A debt that would probably never be payable, at least not in my lifetime. That way he can get me to steal whatever he wants, because every bit of cash I pay back adds time to my debt deadline. If I run out of time... well, I’ve been promised it won’t end well for me. So I decided to take whatever jobs I could take, just to pay him back.

Shortly after, I got drunk with Mimi and told her everything. She told me about the guys, that they were starting their own crew. She introduced me to them, and I quickly impressed them, becoming part of the crew, along with Mimi. I don’t know why Mimi is on the team, she doesn’t have any skills for this line of work, but I appreciate her being on it nonetheless. I’d hate to be stuck with those three dicks.

Christian is the boss. He has the contacts, gets the jobs from Tony, and comes up with a plan. He leads us. But he’s also a dick.

Jack is our tech guy. He’s good at getting his way into security systems, even teaching me a few things along the way.

Emily was our driver. She got me in and out, and picked up all the equipment we’d need.

Mimi... again, she didn’t really have any skills. She was there because she was my friend and because for some reason, the others didn’t want to get rid of her.

We don’t have a name for our little crew, although Christian likes to come up with really bad names occasionally. We humour him until he inevitably decides on the next name. I don’t care either way; I’m just here to get paid.

It was going well for a while, we hit some pretty big targets. Big for us at least. Made enough to add a bit more time onto my deadline with Tony. I didn’t get to keep much for myself to live on, most of my cut was paid directly to Tony to keep him away for a bit longer.

And then I reached my mid twenties...and we got this job. From Tony himself.

He said he’d cancel my debt, as well as letting me keep my cut of the rewards to spend however I like. So of course we took it.

I just hoped he didn’t screw me over like last time...

I looked down at my target. The jewel was just below me, out in the open, not even covered by a glass case.

‘God, this guy really does cheap out when it comes to security...’

“Focus, Paige. Take it slowly. Your window is in two minutes. Get that grate open.” Jack said.

Slowly and quietly removing the grate, I set it aside like I did the last one and tied my harness to the vent.

According to the blueprints we... ‘acquired’, we determined the vent should be strong enough to hold my weight. I’d just simply rappel down, disable the panel that controlled the sensors, and then take the jewel.

And so I began my descent.

Lowering myself down, I was putting my faith in Jack that his timing is correct and the two guards hired for security were at the other end of the building.

If we timed this right, I’d be back up into the vent before they got back, and they’d never notice the jewel had been replaced by a replica.

I slowly lowered myself to the ground, making very little sound when I touched the floor with my boots.

Creeping up to the panel on the side of the basic white pedestal the jewel was displayed on, I quickly plugged in the device Jack had prepared for me. I didn’t know exactly how it worked as he liked to keep some secrets, but thankfully it worked perfectly as I took the jewel from its display without so much as a sound. No alarms, no security... maybe this wouldn’t go bad like I was expecting!

Carefully placing the jewel in my backpack, I took the replica out and placed it back on the pedestal. Pressing the button on the pager-like device, the security system started up again, returning back to normal.

‘Perfect!’

“Good job. Now get back up into the vent. You’ve got sixty seconds!” Jack instructed.

I attached myself back to the cord and pressed the button on the side of grip.

Quickly ascending back up into the ceiling, I reached the vent in seconds, pulling the rope back up with me.

“Good job. Now put the grate back on.” Jack talked down to me like a child again, infuriating me.

“I know...” I whispered angrily into the comms.

“I know you know, but I’m still going to remind you.”

“Stop treating me like a child. I’m older than you!” I nearly yelled, but got myself under control quickly enough to whisper it.

“Stop arguing!” Christian yelled, causing us both to shut up immediately.

Carefully and silently putting the grate back into place, I climbed back out of the vent, up back on to the rooftop, where I quickly put the other grate back in place.

“Where’s Emily?” I asked, looking over the side of the large building at the street lit up by the street lamps. I couldn’t spot any cars or anything, it was strangely quiet, even if it was in the middle of night.

‘Good thing I’m not scared of heights or anything, or this would kill me.’

“She’s on the next street over. Get back down to street level and head over there.”

“On it.”

And so I climbed down the side of the building, using the ladders available, making sure not to leave any evidence that anyone had been here.

If everything has gone according to plan, they’ll never know I was here or that the jewel had been switched.

As I reached street level, I unzipped my jacket and tied it around my waist by the sleeves. Letting my jet black hair down from the ponytail it was in, I ran my fingers through it after having it up for so long.

“Much better. Now... where’s Emily...” I said as I wandered off down the road to find my ride back.

==========================================================

I hope everyone enjoys this new story as it goes on! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters are available on my Patreon, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Witch in Training, Glitch in Nanny and Thief in Service.

New chapters of Witch in Training and Thief in Service every Wednesday/Sunday! Glitch in Nanny on Monday/Friday!

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks! ?

• Like 10
  • Haha 1

Ha told you that you didn't mention the name Paige in Witch in Training for nothing by Rose.

Interesting start I have an idea where this could lead.... I say extra idea and could, but I'm not sure.

In any case exciting again. 

Looking forward to more.

10 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Ha told you that you didn't mention the name Paige in Witch in Training for nothing by Rose.

Interesting start I have an idea where this could lead.... I say extra idea and could, but I'm not sure.

In any case exciting again. 

Looking forward to more.

? you got it!

I'm glad you enjoyed the first chapter!

7 hours ago, Hopsalot said:

I’m anticipating a bit of magic in this story just based on the mysterious (Not) Ruby. But No other information I’m seeing backs it up. Can’t wait to see Paige’s inevitable dissent into diapers!

This story is a lot more down to Earth than my previous ones, set on an Earth very similar to our own. It's also a bit of a slow starter, especially when it comes to diaper content. But I hope its worth the wait!

I hope people continue to enjoy the story as it goes on ?

Chapter 2: One Last Job

We waited at the arranged meeting place the following day. Somewhere open, full of people, but somewhere we could conduct our business discreetly.

Tony had picked a spot by the waterfront, right next to the River Thames. A little corner that was discreet, but also surrounded by tourists. It made me nervous to be here, especially as Tony demanded that I joined Christian for the drop off, which was unusual.

“Will you just sit still? Jeez, you’re like a child.” Christian scolded me, causing me to blush.

“I... I just don’t like meeting him.” I said, pacing back and forth as Christian leant against the wall. I hadn’t had time to change my clothes since last night, so I was still wearing the black outfit, which was not helping with the sun shining down on us right now. The people, the heat, the anxiety, Tony... it all added up and meant I couldn’t stand still right now. The pacing about helped, albeit only a little bit.

Christian was the complete opposite of me. Whereas I’m a slim, 5’8” woman with long jet black hair and bright blue eyes... Christian was a muscular 6’2” man with short blonde hair and brown eyes. For a guy he wasn’t bad looking honestly, but maybe I wasn’t the best judge for that seeing as he’s not really the type of person I’d date. Both in terms of personality and... well... gender.

We were very different in personality. I liked to make jokes, have some fun... I didn’t take life seriously. I was cocky about things I’m good at... but very self-conscious about everything else. As much as I like to argue that I’m not, the crew are right when they call me childish. I don’t know what it is about me, I’ve always been like this. Maybe I never really grew up? But hey, at least I’m nothing like Christian. He was a no-nonsense kind of guy, only having fun when it didn’t affect him in the slightest, usually at someone else’s expense. He’d often make jokes about me and be a bit of a dick in general whenever we weren’t on a job, but as soon as we were... Christian was back to ‘no fun allowed’.

He’s sometimes a bit defensive of Mimi, but he’s an ass to me. It’s clear he only keeps me around because I’m the best at what I do. Well... the best for his price range. Especially because as soon as Tony gives us a job, I basically don’t get a say in whether or not we do it. Christian automatically accepts it and doesn’t even ask for my opinion. And because of the debt I have... I can’t argue.

“I know you have some shitty history with him. We all do. But he’s paying us nicely for this. And you’re getting your debt cancelled, so why aren’t you happier?” Christian asked.

“Because it feels too... easy.” I replied.

“It’s Tony. Honestly I’d be surprised if he didn’t pull some nonsense to get you under his control again.”

“That’s why I’m so nervous.” I said, shuffling my feet.

“Here he comes!” Christian quickly pulled me next to him and leant me against the wall beside him. “Best behaviour.”

“I’m not five... jeez.” I whined.

“No, you’re much more of a baby!” he joked before straightening his face.

I blushed as I looked up to see Tony walking over.

Six foot, slightly overweight, bald. Typical fucking gangster. Wearing an expensive suit, you could tell he used his money to compensate for both his looks, and more importantly... his personality when it came to women.

“Chris... Paige. Good to see you.” Tony’s deep cockney accent just added to the ‘gangster’ appearance.

“Tony. Got the money?” Christian responded.

“All here.” He placed the suitcase on the ground next to his leg. “And the jewel?”

“Here.” Christian placed the case, the one we had put the jewel in, on the floor next to his leg.

They slid the briefcases over to each other, making the exchange.

I rolled my eyes are how stupid this looked.

‘This isn’t a movie...’

“Pleasure doing business with you.” Christian nodded, picking up the briefcase.

“Talking of business... I have a job for you.” Tony smiled, the two gold teeth in his mouth shining as the sun reflected off them.

I finally spoke up.

“Sorry Tony, but with this... I’m out. Debt cancelled.”

Oh Paige...” he sounded so fucking condescending right now, I wanted to punch his shiny teeth in. “You didn’t think you paid me back in full, did you?”

I knew it. I knew he’d try and rope me into something again. I knew this was too easy.

“You said...”

“I said I’d write off your original debt.”

“That’s all I owed you!” I raised my voice slightly, but not enough to draw attention.

“You didn’t account for interest. You’ve had this debt for years. Sure, the bits and pieces you paid to me added some time, but there’s still the matter of the accrued interest...”

“You piece of shit! You said I was out!” I growled.

“Look... that ten grand you got from this job isn’t enough to pay all the interest... BUT... I have one final job for you. Do this, your slate is wiped clean. And on top of that... I’ll give you double what you personally earned for the last job.”

“So twenty grand... and you wiped my slate clean? I’m free to go? No catches, no hidden debts?”

“I promise. All will be wiped clean, you’re free to do what you like... assuming you take this job.”

“And no catches... no... hidden alarms?”

“No catches.”

I wasn’t sure I could trust him, but I was also scared what he’d do to me if I tried to run or tried to get out of the debt somehow.

Looking up at Christian, I gave him my best puppy-dog-eyes look... not that it ever worked on him, the heartless bastard.

“What would be our cut?” Christian asked, sounding intrigued.

“Double what she makes. Each.”

“Forty? Each? Why?” Christian sounded shocked, but happy at this news.

“And why do they get more?” I butted in.

“Because they don’t owe me like you do, Paige.” Tony was a fucking snake. Although no, that’s not fair on snakes. I like snakes. Snakes are cute.

“Deal. What are we stealing that’s worth so much?” Christian asked.

“Some shitty artefact that one of my clients want.” Tony responded.

“And where, may I ask, is this... shitty artefact?”

“That... we aren’t sure about. Last I heard, it had been bought by some rich person in London. Couldn’t give you a name or details or anything, other than that it was a woman.”

“Don’t worry, I’m sure we can find her. We’ll need the details of the artefact though.”

“All in the brief I’ll send to your place.”

“Just to make sure... no more debts? No more interest? No tricks, traps, setups? I do this last job and I walk away with twenty grand and you never see me again?” I didn’t trust Tony still, but maybe if I keep repeating it, it’ll be true?

“Yes. Now run along. You’ve got... three weeks.”

“Three weeks? Cutting it short, especially as we need to find out where it is first.” Christian’s intrigue suddenly sounded full of concern.

“I have all the faith in your team. Three weeks. I’ll be in touch.” Tony said as he walked away, smiling.

We all stood around the loft, listening to Christian explain everything. The loft was a place we all hung out when we weren’t at our own homes. It’s where we worked on jobs, prepped, did research... it was our own little secret hideout, I guess. It was in a quiet part of London, away from prying eyes, with the only access in and out being either the ladders up from the alleyway, or through the window on the rooftop.

It was... well it was a shithole. And that’s putting it nicely. It wasn’t decorated, bare brickwork surrounded us. The floor was just a mess of dusty old wooden floorboards, boxes and rubbish piled up in the corner. The only things that weren’t covered in dust or cobwebs were the desks in the centre of the room. We each had a desk, and there’s a table where we all sit to discuss jobs. The loft wasn’t anything special, but it wasn’t tied to us and also didn’t cost anything as it was in an abandoned building. Which was great because we didn’t appreciate visitors.

“Wait... so we’ve got three weeks to find out where this artefact is, what the security is like, and then plan the heist?” Emily seemed just as shocked as I was... as Mimi was right now too. The only people who weren’t shocked were Christian and Jack. Christian wouldn’t have accepted the job if he didn’t think we were capable, and Jack... well he just saw it as a puzzle to solve and loved finding flaws in security systems.

Jack sat at his computer, typing away at something, not even bothering to look up from the screen. He wore his usual hoodie and nerdy T-shirt, baggy jeans and looked like he hadn’t shaved or washed in days. Which... was normal for him. His shaggy brown hair was a mess and so was the surrounding workspace. Empty cans were stacked up around him on his desk, ones that used to contain energy drinks.

“Yup. Three weeks to plan and do everything.” Christian answered.

“So... this artefact... what is it?” asked Jack, still not looking up from his computer.

“No idea.”

“And the current owner?” Mimi asked.

“Also no idea. Although we do know that it’s a woman who bought it recently.”

“Oh wow. So much information! Slow down! How can I be expected to write all this down?” Mimi said in a sarcastic tone.

Mimi sat next to me, holding my hand as she concentrated on the team meeting. Her pink hair was in pigtails, she wore a baby blue cami top and a denim skirt. She was a couple of inches taller than I was, and being 25, she was less than a year older than me... whose 25th birthday wasn’t far off. Honestly, as I looked at her, I couldn’t help but wonder why people didn’t comment on her immaturity rather than mine. Sure, I acted it, but she looked more immature than me! She looked like an overgrown toddler!

And as I looked at her outfit, I couldn’t help but feel a twinge of jealously that she could get away with looking like that. Something about it... something just felt... right?

“Look, we’re all being paid a lot of money for this junk. Well... except Paige. But she’s getting her debt written off completely and she’s gone for good after this, so hey, she can’t complain.” Christian rudely interrupted my daydream, not that he realised.

“Still... that’s not fair!” Mimi defended me, as she always does.

“It’s okay Mimi. It’s still enough to start a new life somewhere.” I said, smiling and squeezing her hand.

“Yeah, she’s a big girl...” Jack teased. “Although her behaviour says otherwise...”

“Guys, focus!” Christian drew our attention to the whiteboard he had dragged over. “Look, as soon as Tony sends the details of this thing over, we’ll start researching. I’ll get in touch with my contacts, Naomi and Paige help Jack search the internet and any records, and Emily... why don’t you do a quick coffee run?”

“Seriously? That’s my task? Coffee?” Emily was visibly pissed.

Emily grabbed her long coat and threw it over her arm.  She stood out from the other two girls on the team. And it wasn’t because she was trans or taller than us, it was because she cared a lot more about her appearance. Long blonde hair, a similar shade to Christian’s, she didn’t wear cutesy things like Naomi, but she wasn’t exactly like me either. She tended to wear less casual clothes, preferring practical or smart outfits like shirts and pants. Occasionally you’d see her in a waistcoat and my little gay heart would be swooning. She was tough looking, very serious all the time, but if you take her out anywhere, she’s the most shy and timid person around new people. It was kind of adorable honestly.

“I’d get Paige to do it, but she’s not old enough to go to the shop on her own...” Christian laughed.

See... he does like jokes... but usually at my expense.

“Fine. But you’re paying.” Emily was still smiling and giggling at Christian’s joke.

“Fine. Get me my usual. Jack and Naomi will have their usual. And Paige... get her a juice or a milk.”

“You guys really like pushing that joke, don’t you? Will you ever find another?” I asked.

Mimi leant over and whispered in my ear.

“I think it’s because whenever they make that joke... your face does that...”

“Does what?” I whispered back.

“Turns bright red. You seriously never noticed?”

“NO!” I blurted out accidentally. “Sorry... umm... I’ll have an orange juice. No pulp.”

‘Good save, Paige. Totally worked...’

“D’aww!” Emily said, causing my face to warm up.

After we had had coffee (and I had juice), we all got to work finding out who bought the artefact. The information from Tony arrived shortly after Emily left, so we were ready to get to work.

After a good few hours, one of us finally spoke up. I hadn’t noticed until now, because I was focused on my work, that all of us were so focused it had been silent all afternoon.

“Umm... I think I found the chick.” Jack announced to the room. Everyone stopped what they were doing and rushed over to his workstation, including me.

“Who is it?” Christian asked.

“Mrs... no sorry, Miss Carver.” Jack answered.

“Who’s that?”

“No idea. But we can do a bit of research. All I’ve found out so far is that she lives somewhere in Knightsbridge.”

“Oh wow, so she’s wealthy then?”

“Obscenely, if she lives there. I’ll find out more about her.” Jack got back to digging through information as we all went back to our own desks.

“What’s this broad doing with this artefact? And more importantly... why is Tony getting us to steal it from her? Christian was asking the important question right now, the same one I had burning in my mind.

The artefact wasn’t anything fancy. It was just some statue of two women. I mean, it looked nice, but I couldn’t see why this ‘Miss Carver’ would want it, why Tony would want it, or why his clients would want it. And more importantly... why were they prepared to pay so much for it?

I hope everyone enjoys this new story as it goes on! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters are available on my Patreon, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Witch in Training, Glitch in Nanny and Thief in Service.

New chapters of Witch in Training and Thief in Service every Wednesday/Sunday! Glitch in Nanny on Monday/Friday!

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks! ?

• Like 10
22 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

he artefact wasn’t anything fancy. It was just some statue of two women. I mean, it looked nice, but I couldn’t see why this ‘Miss Carver’ would want it, why Tony would want it, or why his clients would want it. And more importantly... why were they prepared to pay so much for it?

Oh shit!! Here we go! I love this whole cinematic universe you've got going! XD

On 11/10/2021 at 8:30 PM, Moon3ye said:

An artifact with 2 women? AN ARTIFACT WITH 2 WOMEN??

Well, who else sees the connection to another novel of our dear Princess?

*whistles innocently*

No idea what you're talking about...

On 11/11/2021 at 4:24 PM, YourFNF said:

Oh shit!! Here we go! I love this whole cinematic universe you've got going! XD

? I'm glad you're enjoying this very ambitious project of mine! It's been a lot to plan, but we're started to really get into it properly now. The fun thing about this story is that people will have a good idea as to what will happen to the main characters as they have been namedropped in previous stories. And this... this story isn't set after the previous story of mine like I've done with every story so far... this is a... well look at Paige's age and you'll figure it out.

So people will know roughly what will happen... but you get the fun of finding out how ?

Chapter 3: Recon

“So what are we looking at, Jack?” Christian asked, his feet up on the desk as Jack prepared the slideshow of information he had put together for us.

We had spent the whole night researching this target, finding out exactly who this mystery woman was. It was now the next day, and Jack had called us all in as he said he had something to show us.

Using a projector we had... ‘acquired’, he put up the presentation he made on the only wall that was suitable for this.

“So... Miss Alexandria Carver.” Jack said, pressing a button. Suddenly a picture of a young woman appeared on the screen.

My heart skipped a beat as I saw the photograph of the target we were planning to steal from.

Something about her face made my tummy flutter.

Her beautiful long blonde hair... her gorgeous smile... those dazzling eyes...

I was crushing hard.

In another life, one where she wasn’t an uber wealthy socialite... one where I didn’t need to break into her place and steal from her just so I could cancel my debt... one where she may be interested in a stupid, childish little thief like me... maybe I could have asked her out.

But as it stands, there was no way a woman like that would be interested in a gal like me. She probably dates rich guys who drive sports cars, goes on holiday to exotic locations on large yachts, goes to only the finest restaurants... the best I could offer her is a taxi back to mine, a kebab and some chips, and half of my single bed in my one bedroom apartment in one of the rougher areas of London.

And that’s not even taking into consideration the fact that we’re about to steal from her. That tends to put a dent in a relationship...

“Oh damn. She’s fine!” Emily called out, bringing me out of my daze.

Emily, like me, wasn’t into guys. But at the same time, we weren’t each other’s types. But it turns out; Miss Carver seemed to be both of our type.

“She looks a bit young to be that wealthy, doesn’t she?” Christian commented.

“Apparently not, she’s not even a trust fund baby!” Jack replied.

“She’s not? Well that’s a surprise. That was going to be my first guess. How’d she make her riches then?”

“No idea.”

“Wait... don’t tell me she has even you stumped? I thought you could find out anything?”

“So did I. But there are no records of her wealth. No UK accounts, no Cayman Islands accounts... no offshore accounts at all. Yet she apparently makes large purchases all the time, which means she has money, but no one has any idea where it’s from or where she keeps it.”

“How? I didn’t think that was possible.”

“Me neither, but somehow she does it.”

“So okay... some woman not much older than us is somehow rich enough to afford to own a place in one of the wealthiest parts of London... and we’re supposed to rob her?” Christian was visibly sweating. He was nervous.

“Having second thoughts, Christian?” I asked, smirking.

“No... I just... nevermind. What else did you find out?”

Jack continued through his mostly bare presentation. Normally they’d be full of information: building plans, possible entry points, security systems... this... had a street-view image and that’s it. Along with the image of Miss Carver... we had barely anything so far.

“So not only does she live there... she also owns the whole building. She runs some sort of business out of it. By the looks of it... a bookshop? But also a place for collectors of rare... antiques? Not much is known, other than that it exists.”

I looked at the picture of the front of the building. It was old, like... old. And enormous. This place looked like the kind of place that would take one look at me and shoo me away before I brought the quality of the neighbourhood down.

“This woman is getting more and more mysterious by the minute...” Christian sounded really nervous, which was rare.

“That’s not all. There are no plans for the building. Like... at all.” Jack added.

“Seriously? Now you’re fucking with me, Jack.”

“I’m not, seriously. I don’t know what you’ve signed us up for, Christian, but this is going to be fucking impossible.”

“Right, well seeing as there’s no information online, we’ll have to do this the old fashioned way. Paige, you’re the best at noticing things and finding entry points. You do some recon. Go over to this place of hers, look around. Search nearby alleyways and access points. Sewer entrances too. If there’s a way in to that building, I want to know of it. Make note of any noticeable security systems she may have too. We’re working blind right now, so as much information as you can get. Understood?”

“Sure. Want me to go now?” I asked.

“Yes. We’ve got barely any time to plan and prepare for this job. So spend the whole day looking around and surveilling the place. Watch this Carver chick too, see what she does.”

“How close do you want me to get?”

“If you can get inside without spooking her, do so. Jack said it’s some kind of bookshop, right? Maybe dress up, go in, and look like you’re buying something.”

“Got it.”

“Keep in contact, but we’ll probably not see you for a day, maybe two. I want you keeping on top of her as much as possible.”

‘I wouldn’t mind staying on top of her...’

“Off you toddle then...” he teased.

“Fuck off Christian.” I snapped back.

“Just go. And don’t give me that talk. Maybe I’ll tell Tony to send you through the portal if you fuck this up. Your childish behaviour would be well suited over there...”

“You wouldn’t fucking dare.” I growled, making my feelings regarding that subject very, very clear.

“Then keep your mouth shut. This is your final warning. Get this job done, then you’re free to go and we never have to deal with you again. If you fuck this up, I’ll make sure you end up wishing that Tony had just killed you.”

I grabbed my bag angrily and stormed off, surprised at how... cruel he had suddenly turned.

“Paige, slow down!”

I turned around to see Mimi following me.

“Mimi... have you seriously followed me half way across London without saying anything?”

“I... I was giving you space. I...”

“Just... back off. I’m off to do my job.”

“He didn’t mean it.”

“Pretty fucking sure he did.” I yelled, pushing myself further, stepping up my pace.

She quickly caught up and followed beside me as we walked down the street towards Alexandria Carver’s place.

“Look, I know what your thoughts on that place are. We’ve all heard the horror stories. But don’t worry, I’d never let them take you there. I was a shocked that he even said that. He’s never been that cruel.” Mimi was trying to help. She really was.

“We all know they don’t like me. I’m just the talent they needed for their crew. As soon as I’m not useful, they’ll throw me away. If I fuck up... if I run out of time paying off my debt... Tony would most likely kill me. But if I fucked things up for Christian and the others... no doubt they’d suggest something as cruel as sending me through the portal. And of course Tony would agree to it, as he could make some money off of that.”

“I wouldn’t let that happen!” Mimi grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

“You wouldn’t be able to stop them. As much as they like you, they’d never let you talk them out of it.”

“Just... let’s get this job done, and then you can run away to wherever you want, okay?”

“Sounds good to me. I know you like those guys for some reason, but... if the worst happens, I can promise you... I’m not going out without a fight.”

“I’d expect nothing less from you, Paige. You going to be okay?” She asked.

“Yeah. You should have just texted me. No need to follow me.”

“Would you have actually read them with the mood you’re in?”

“...Good point.”

‘How does she do it? She always defuses situations like this, always knows how to make me feel better.’

“Want some company for this stakeout or whatever you want to call it?” She asked with her sweetest voice.

“...Normally I’d be fine on my own. But I think we’ll have better results with you there. Two pairs of eyes are better than one I guess!”

“Then let’s go!” She smiled.

“...Umm...” I was nervous to bring it up. I didn’t want to sound like I was judging her or anything, because I wasn’t...

“What’s up, Paige?”

“Umm... so... your outfit...?”

“What about it?” she crossed her arms.

“It’s not the best for covert operations...”

“What, you’re saying bright, pastel colours don’t let me blend in to the drab, boring life of London?” she laughed.

“...No comment.” I smirked.

“Come on then, let’s call by my place before we go to this woman’s building.”

We quickly called at Naomi’s apartment, taking a slight detour out of our way towards Carver’s place. She changed into some ‘drab, boring clothes’ as she liked to remind me, and we headed off towards one of the nicest areas of the city.

“So what are we looking for, exactly?” Mimi asked as we spotted the building we were looking for in the distance.

“Well we’ll canvas the area first, checking for entry points into the building or ways to get on top of the building. Or... and I hate to say this... under the building.” My face scrunched up at the thought of having to do that.

“Eww... you mean...?”

“Yup. Sewers. Gross, but effective.”

“What else?”

“We’ll take a note of surveillance. There’s bound to be CCTV in her building, as well as cameras looking out on the street. We’ll need to make a note of everything we see so that Jack can hack them, disable them or we can find a way to sneak around them.”

“And by we, you mean... you?”

“...Yes.” I sighed.

“So, how about you check out ways in and out, I’ll check for street surveillance. Then we meet back up in... twenty minutes? Then we’ll go in, look around, act like customers, and see what kinds of things we’re up against.”

“Good thinking. You going to be okay? You don’t usually do much fieldwork.”

“No, but this is easy. Just look out for cameras, right?”

“Yeah. Make a mental or physical note of where each one is, and their field of view. I’ll be back soon.” I said as I started walking off.

Looking back, I saw Mimi pull out her phone, making notes on it. She started looking up and down constantly, and it was obvious what she was doing. I quickly rushed back up to her.

“Oh and make sure you don’t make it too obvious that you’re looking for them. Maybe... I don’t know... get something to eat and sit on a nearby bench? Just occasionally look up, don’t make it obvious that you’re looking for cameras!”

“Oooh good thinking!” she said as I walked away again, off to do my task.

I looked at my watch as I scrambled down a ladder on a building on the opposite side of the road from our target.

‘Twenty minutes. Better get back or Mimi will start to worry. Or even worse, get it in her head that she can do this alone...’

Climbing down the boxes and the car I had used to get up, I carefully made my way back to street level.

I rushed back onto the main road and looked around for Mimi. Thankfully, she was still sat on the same bench I saw her on whilst on the rooftops before, so I walked back over and sat next to her.

“Oh hey Paige!” she greeted me with a large smile on her face.

“Hey. What’d you find out?”

“Five cameras covering the entrance to her store. Three street cameras, and two store cameras from the shops just next to us.”

“Good job. I’m surprised you noticed those.”

Mimi blushed and smiled.

“What about you, what’d you find?” she asked, handing me half of the sandwich she had bought.

“I didn’t check sewers. Figured we’d only try that if there were no other options, and more importantly, I didn’t want to go in to the shop smelling like... you know...”

“Good thinking. So... are there any entry points?” she asked.

I took a bite of the sandwich and pulled out the notes I had taken on my tablet.

“Here. Here. Aaaaaand here.” I showed her.

“Umm... I don’t understand. Sorry, I don’t speak thief...”

She grinned at me and I smiled back.

“So... there’s two entry points on the rooftop. One window that could be opened on the back of the building. And then, from what I could tell, there may be an entrance through the building adjacent, but we’d have to drill.”

“Drill? That sounds like a lot of work.”

“That’s not taking into account sewer access, and also those are just ways into the building if we break in. There are other ways in, but that would require a lot more setting up.”

“Like?”

“Like shipping me in, in a container or something. Or going in during the day and hiding somewhere until night time. That kind of thing.”

“Oh, so the silly ways that you see in movies?”

I sighed. “Yes.”

“So which do you think is best?”

“I was thinking the roof, honestly. It’s usually the best way. There’s one window and one vent.”

“You love vents, don’t you?” she giggled.

“No! They’re just... easier.”

“Right, you ready?” Mimi jumped up onto her feet and held out her hand.

“For?”

“Going in!”

I froze in place. I wasn’t ready. I needed to work myself up to see this woman, because I know what will happen if I don’t... I’ll freeze up and turn into a blushy little mess.

Just seeing the pictures of her... I could tell she’d be intimidating. And I don’t do well around confident, attractive women like her. I freeze up... turn into a little schoolgirl with a crush on teacher... and with her, I’d stand no chance.

They were my weakness. My glowing green alien rock. The fire to my ice.

And before I realised I was stuck in my own thoughts, I was being dragged across the road by Mimi, right up to the front door of the place we were planning to steal from.

“Ready?” She said, bringing me back into the present.

“Wait... now? Like... right now?” I said, staring up at the large ‘Open’ sign in the glass of the door.

“Oh come on. You’ll be fine. What’s got you so nervous? You’re usually very cocky about things like this.” She laughed.

“N...n...nothing. Umm... okay. Let’s go...” I said, nervously as I pushed the large wooden door open.

“Well hello there...” a voice said as we closed the door behind us.

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters are available on my Patreon, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Glitch in Nanny and Thief in Service.

• Like 12

Ha Alexandria I noticed the name Princess you can't sneak something like that past me I've been waiting for it since I read Paige's name. There we have as the soon to be mommy.

Interesting no traceable assets then how can she be so rich? Jewels, gold bars, priceless valuables in her possession? Interesting interesting.

Aha, a bookstore and an antique shop... I have a guess how she got so rich and it has something to do with magic and other dimensions.

Portals... PORTALS is this the dimension that has an access to DD and where just our characters from Witch in Training escaped to? But threatening to do that, old chap, that's not right and if you even know that the one main bad guy can send you there to make money oh dear oh dear that's going to be interesting.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Ha Alexandria I noticed the name Princess you can't sneak something like that past me I've been waiting for it since I read Paige's name. There we have as the soon to be mommy.

Interesting no traceable assets then how can she be so rich? Jewels, gold bars, priceless valuables in her possession? Interesting interesting.

Aha, a bookstore and an antique shop... I have a guess how she got so rich and it has something to do with magic and other dimensions.

Portals... PORTALS is this the dimension that has an access to DD and where just our characters from Witch in Training escaped to? But threatening to do that, old chap, that's not right and if you even know that the one main bad guy can send you there to make money oh dear oh dear that's going to be interesting.

Hey I'm not trying to sneak anything. I liked the idea of people knowing what will happen to them, but having to find out how it came about. ?

And I'm sorry to disappoint you, but whilst this story is set on our earth (well, the earth that's connected by portals to the DD)... this story is a lot more down to earth compared to my others.

As for where our very loved little witches ended up... you may be right. But the timing may be slightly off...

6 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

“Just go. And don’t give me that talk. Maybe I’ll tell Tony to send you through the portal if you fuck this up. Your childish behaviour would be well suited over there...”

“You wouldn’t fucking dare.” I growled, making my feelings regarding that subject very, very clear.

nani-intensifies-nani.gif

Chapter 4: Prepping

“Umm... hi?” Mimi said.

I turned around to see the tall blonde goddess that I had only seen in pictures previously.

And I think it’s safe to say... she was... well she... umm... well...  the pictures didn’t do her justice.

“How can I help you both?”

I stared at Miss Carver as she walked over to us from behind the large wooden counter in the middle of the far wall. Her long legs striding over, the long dress flowed around her legs as she walked.

I was mesmerised. Entranced.

“Umm... we were just looking, thanks.” Thank god Mimi was here to save me, I’m already close to giving away everything.

“Oh. Well if you need help, don’t hesitate to ask.” She smiled directly at me, staring into my eyes... as if staring into my soul.

Mimi grabbed my hand and started pulling me away. My eyes were locked onto Miss Carver’s as my body followed my best friend.

“...Either of you.” She added, winking at me.

My face turned bright red as I turned around quickly and caught up to Mimi.

Stopping by a large shelf of books, Mimi nudged me.

“What’s up with you? I’ve never seen you like this!”

‘You’ve never seen me like this because we’ve never been around anyone like her together...’

“Nothing.” I lied.

“Well just focus. I can’t believe I’m the one saying it!”

“I... sorry.” I shook my head, looking around the shop as casually as possible.

The whole shop was... well... old. Nothing like you’d see on the high street. Those large bookstores where you could get a coffee or magazines or whatever... they were modern, up to date, with modern books and modern facilities. This place... this place was vintage...

Looking around, the books looked like they belonged in a castle’s library. All hardbacks, not a modern print in sight. No magazines, no coffee shops, nothing. No nametags or buy one get one free deals. Just dusty old books everywhere. Large bookcases filled every wall except the front windows, each one reaching the very, very high ceiling. And every single one of them was full of old books. There were so many books that some were piled up in corners and on tables in the middle of the floor. I swear, the newest book in here was probably printed in 1940 or something, I’d be surprised if this place had even heard of a paperback.

All the wood used to create not only the bookcases, but also the tables, the floor, and the large counter where Miss Carver had returned to, were all of the same wood. Old wood, old books, the only thing in here that wasn’t old was our target. She really stood out with her youthful face, blonde hair... beautiful emerald eyes... long, gorgeous legs...

“Oh. I get it.” Mimi said, making me realise I may have just spent a little too long looking at our target.

“What?” I said, quickly turning around, blushing again.

“You. And her.”

“What about her?”

“You like her.”

“I do not!” I said... just a little too loudly.

“Keep it down!” She whispered.

“I... sorry.”

“Right, clearly you’re of no help here. You can’t keep your eyes off her. Go wait outside for me. I’ll take a look around and meet you back at the bench in ten minutes.”

“...” I stood, looking back and forth towards the counter to see if Miss Carver was looking.

“I wasn’t asking...”

I hadn’t heard Mimi talk like that to me before. She sounded so... authoritative... demanding... dominant...

Nodding, I quickly walked out of the shop, but not before taking one last look at our target. My heart racing, I left the store and breathed deeply.

‘Holy crap. This has never happened to me before...’ I said, crossing the street and settling down on the bench opposite.

I stared at the shop, watching Mimi through the window. She was doing a great job actually, I couldn’t believe we never took her canvassing before.

‘Shame this will be my last job.'

I watched as Mimi closed the door behind her and walked over.

“Done?” I asked.

“Yeah, no thanks to you.” She scolded me.

“Sorry. I... I...”

“You melted at the sight of her. I had a feeling you liked girls... but it seems you have a specific preference too...”

“I...” I blushed, looking down at my feet.

“Oh my god, it’s so cute how blushy you get. I’ve never seen you like this. You’re usually so confident and cocky! Look at you, staring at your feet like you’ve got a crush on ‘teach’.”

“Shut up! And... don’t... don’t tell the crew, okay?”

“No promises. This is adorable.” She said, grabbing my hand and pulling me up. Mimi took complete control, and for some reason... I was powerless to stop her.

“I... I... I can walk myself. Did you get enough information about the place?”

“Yeah. From what I could see. Entrances, cameras, potential hiding spots, ceiling vents, everything. I’ve been watching you and the guys for years, I learned a few things in that time.”

“Good... good job.”

“Thanks. Now let’s get back.”

I noticed that despite saying I could walk for myself, she didn’t let go of my hand. And the worst part... is that I couldn’t bring myself to let go.

‘Just what has that woman done to me?'

“She did WHAT?” Jack fell back off his chair from laughing. He laughed off the pain in his arm, finding my current situation much more important.

“Seriously? So our little Paigey is into girls?” Emily laughed.

“Shut up!” I yelled.

“I can’t believe she didn’t tell us.” Jack sat his chair back up and sat back down on it.

“Yeah...” Mimi glared at me. She was clearly pissed at the fact I had hidden that part of my life from her.

I didn’t have time for dating, and I focused on jobs when I was around the crew, so I kept mostly to myself. Sure, Mimi was my best friend... but... I just never felt like I needed to tell her. We weren’t that kind of friends, we didn’t tell each other about our relationships or anything. I had no idea if she was straight, gay, bi, pan... I didn’t even know if she was dating anyone. We were close, but just not that close.

“Sorry. We don’t exactly share everything here...” I tried to reason my way out, but Naomi still wasn’t happy.

“Anyway, enough about dating lives and who has a crush on who.” At least Christian could be relied on to get back to the job in hand. “What did you two find out?”

Naomi replayed the morning’s events, giving detailed descriptions of everything, which seemed to impress not only Jack and Emily, but also Christian. She impressed me when she included the details about entrance points. She had remembered everything I had said to her regarding ways in to the building, giving all the information to the rest of the crew.

“So, I assume you’re thinking rooftop?” Christian turned to look at me once Naomi had finished debriefing them.

“Oh yeah, sorry... yeah, I think rooftop would be best. Can get in through either the window or the vent; make my way down the building, scouting out each floor.”

“That’s five floors you’re looking at though, and even though we don’t have the building plans, we can tell from aerial photos that this place is huge. Are you sure you’ll be able to get in, get around, find the object and then get out before you’re noticed?” Christian was being picky again. I hated when he was like this, but that’s what made him a good leader.

“Having doubts about me?” I joked.

“No. But I don’t want this messing up. I don’t want to fuck up a job for Tony. Look at you, we all know where it leads if you do...”

‘Thanks. I’m the perfect example... no one believes me that I was set up by him. Just... just ignore them Paige...’

“I’ll be fine, don’t worry. I’ll make my way floor by floor, surely she’ll have the artefact on show somewhere. We’ll have to improvise a lot of this job, but I’m sure it’ll be okay.”

“Well we’ve got three days to tail this chick and learn her patterns.”

“Three days? That’s not enough time! I thought we had weeks?”

“Yes, but firstly, I want you gone. And secondly, if this fucks up, we want another shot at it if possible. If we had more information about the building and about her, we’d leave it ‘til last minute, preparing everything beforehand. This time is different, we know barely anything, and if you can’t find the item on the first go, I want you to get out unnoticed and get back out with as much information about the place so we can go again.”

“Seriously? That’s your grand plan?” I asked.

“Have you got anything better?”

“...No.” I sighed, defeated. “Should I go now to follow her then?”

“No, you’re not going anywhere near this woman if what Naomi says is true. You’ll just turn into a puddle if you see her. Naomi and Emily can tail her. Make note of everything, her schedule, where she goes, what she does... everything.”

“Seriously?” I whined.

“Seriously. You prep your gear and go over the route in your head. Talk with Jack about which tools you’re going to need, and what cameras will need disabling.”

“Fine.” I said, storming off.

A few days later, we were ready.

They had gotten her schedule, her daily routine, made notes of everything they could. Nothing was too out of the norm, just a simple shop owner who closed up and went to bed late. I’d have to be extra quiet as not to wake her, but I felt we had a good shot at this. It didn’t seem any more difficult than any other job I’ve done before.

“So tonight’s the night...” Emily said.

We were all sat in a circle in the centre of the room.

“Yeah. Hopefully Paige will be able to grab what we’re there for first go. Otherwise we’ll have to plan another visit soon after. At least if that happens we’ll have more information on the inside of the building.” Jack sounded... not so confident.

“We’ll be fine.” I said nonchalantly.

“As long as you don’t come across the woman we’re stealing from...” Emily teased.

“Shut up.” I snapped back.

“D’aww... is baby going to cry? Do you want Miss Carver to change you and feed you?” Jack laughed.

“Fuck off.” I raised my voice and looked at my feet dangling off the edge of the desk.

“I think you hit a nerve, Jack! She’s blushing!” Emily continued the teasing.

“Leave her alone. She’s got a hard job ahead of her. She can be changed when she gets back.” Christian grinned as he walked in, throwing a bottle of water in my direction with a large amount of force.

Catching it in midair, I took a drink and screwed the top back on.

“Just ignore them. She seemed nice. I don’t blame you for liking someone like that...” Mimi nudged me a bit with her body.

“I... just forget about it.” I sighed.

I hated all the teasing I got. I hated all the baby jokes. Despite being the oldest, I was always seen as the baby of the group, hence the jokes. Then one time Christian made an empty threat about sending me through the portal and I got a little too defensive. So of course they upped the ‘baby’ jokes.

But thankfully, and hopefully after tonight, I would be free of all this bullshit. I would be free of their teasing, I would be free of this life. I could escape from this shitty place and go live somewhere where I wasn’t teased or made fun of. No more baby jokes, no more being treated like shit... I was out of here.

“Right, Paige... Emily... you’re up. Mimi you go with Emily and stay in the car. Jack and I will stay back here with surveillance.” Christian ordered us about, everyone quickly getting to their feet, prepared for the job tonight.

“And Paige?” Christian stopped me.

“Yeah?”

“Good luck.”

I shrugged my shoulders and smiled.

“Hey, what could go wrong? Just a simple in and out job, right? We’ve done countless jobs like this.”

“Yes, but we’ve had more information on our targets before. This time is different. Be careful. Do NOT fuck this up for us.”

“I’ll be fine.” I said, casually walking out, but as my heart was beating what felt faster than a hummingbird’s, I couldn’t help but worry about my future if this did go sideways...

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters are available on my Patreon, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Glitch in Nanny and Thief in Service.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

This is going to go so wrong.

Simply nothing will work out the way they plan it.

It really only depends on how things go wrong and who notices everything and how the person in question acts.

On 11/17/2021 at 11:42 AM, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Hey, what could go wrong? Just a simple in and out job, right? We’ve done countless jobs like this.”

“Yes, but we’ve had more information on our targets before. This time is different. Be careful. Do NOT fuck this up for us.”

“I’ll be fine.” I said, casually walking out, but as my heart was beating what felt faster than a hummingbird’s, I couldn’t help but worry about my future if this did go sideways...

And once again I hear Checkhov's gun cocking XD

Chapter 5 - The Heist

Pulling up to the side of the road, a few streets away from the target’s location, I looked out to the dark, rainy streets of London. Raindrops hit the water that had built up on the pavement, causing it to ripple with every drop that hit it. Droplets slid down the window of the car, pooling slightly at the bottom. The soothing sound of rain replaced the noise of the car engine as Emily turned it off.

It was about 2am right now, and if Emily and Mimi’s intel was correct... Miss Carver should be fast asleep by now.

“Is the rain going to be a problem?” Naomi asked, concerned.

“Nah. Should be okay. Will just have to watch my footing on the way in. And make sure I’m dry before stepping foot inside. Can’t leave any trace that I’ve been in there.”

“You’re going to be okay, right Paige? You can do this, right?”

“Mimi... I’ll be fine. I’ve done dozens of big jobs like this. I’ll be fine. I’ll just be taking this one a bit more slowly, seeing as we don’t really know what I’m heading into.”

“Just... be careful.”

“D’aww, you concerned about me, Mi?”

“Shut up, both of you. Paige, get going. Otherwise Christian...” Emily started to scold us.

There was a crackling on the comms as Christian picked up his microphone.

“Otherwise Christian will start yelling...” he warned us.

“Okay then... I’m off. See you soon... hopefully!” I said, pulling my hood up and grabbing my bag before opening the car door... only to find the door wouldn’t open.

“Why won’t this...?”

“EMILY! Did you seriously put the child lock on just for Paige?” Naomi yelled.

“BWHAHAHAHA!” Emily started laughing her head off, and as she unlocked the door for me, I could hear Jack and Christian laughing down my headset.

“...Jerks.” I said, closing the door with large amount of force.

I could see Emily screaming and shouting, probably worried about her precious car, but she hadn’t turned her earpiece on yet, so I smiled back, unable to hear the yelling being sent in my direction.

I stuck my fingers up at her and jogged off in the direction of the store.

The streets were eerily quiet. Which was a rare thing, even at 2am in London. The odd car drove past, straight through the large puddles that had formed on the sides of the road.

Making sure to prevent myself from getting soaked, I stepped up my pace from a leisurely jog to a bit of a sprint.

“Don’t wear yourself out...” Mimi said down my earpiece.

“I’m fine. Nearly there anyway.”

Turning off onto the next street, I saw my entry point.

Running at full speed, I ran towards the gate, jumped up and placed one foot on the lock. Propelling myself up, I shot my arms out and grabbed the top of the gate.

The metal gate shook a bit, making a jostling noise, so I kept as still as possible whilst holding myself up against it.

Lifting myself up, I carefully slipped over the top and over onto the ground on the other side without making any more noise.

‘Good job Paige. That’s the first of god-knows-how-many things you have to get past. Keep going.’

Taking extra care to spot any anti-vandal paint or other security measures on the way up the stairs at the back of the building, I confidently scaled them until I reached the top. Thankfully there were no issues, so I was up in only a few seconds.

“Reached the top.” I whispered.

“Get that vent open.” Jack instructed.

I was very close to making a ‘you’re not my mother’ joke... but quickly realised that would backfire spectacularly... and I knew exactly what direction it would take. So to avoid anymore baby jokes, I climbed up on the edge of the handrail and used that to gain access to the roof.

Once I was up on the roof, I stood up and looked out at the city of London.

It was beautiful at this time of night. The stars shined, despite being partially hidden due to the pollution of the city. The city wasn’t exactly silent either, but it was a lot more peaceful than it was during the day. I loved and hated this city, but it was home. And after tonight, hopefully I was free to go anywhere I wanted.

“Vent. Now.” Jack sounded a bit more forceful than before, so I quickly got to my knees and carefully crawled across the rooftop until I reached the vent in question.

Taking out my screwdriver, I unscrewed the panel on the vent, just like I had done in the previous job. Carefully taking the weight of the panel in my arms, I gently lay it down next to me without making a sound.

‘This is fine. Everything is normal. You can do this Paige. Just this job. Focus on this job. Then tomorrow you can be flying out to some tropical island where you can sip cocktails wearing a bikini...’

The vent was a lot smaller than I had estimated, but thankfully not too small. Sure, it’d be a bit of a tight fit, but I could get in and out without too much effort. So squeezing in, I carefully made my way down into the heart of the large, mysterious bookstore.

‘Who the fuck wants some stupid statue this badly? It doesn’t even look expensive!’ I thought to myself as I descended down the vent

Reaching the bottom of the vent that hung over the top floor hallway of the building, I looked down both ways, looking for a way out.

‘Right... panel over there looks good. I’ll descend there and then sneak around...'

Once the panel was off, I used my rope to descend to the floor, and as I carefully unclipped it from my belt, I took stock of my surroundings.

Whilst not surrounded by large bookcases, the top floor was definitely decorated in the same style as the shop floor. The same wood surrounded me, both on the floor and as a border around the hallway. Old paintings of various people and scenes hung on the walls, and the walls were covered in very old fashioned wallpaper.

Now was the time that I had to take extra care and move very slowly, checking my surroundings as I went along. We had no idea what her security system was like, if she had cameras or sensors or anything other than what we saw in the shop on the ground floor. This was not our usual kind of job, but as Tony was the one who had given it us, we had to take some risks.

So I crept along the wooden floorboards slowly, checking for cameras and sensors... and more importantly, creaky floorboards.

Thankfully, it seemed like there wasn’t anything on this floor. But as I crept along the very long hallway, I saw that there weren’t many rooms up here either. There were only a couple of doors, and the place didn’t look like it was used much. But I couldn’t take any chances, so I snuck over to the first door and pulled the handle. To my surprise, the door handle opened without any fuss or noise, allowing me entry to the first room.

And as I looked around... it was very much a write off. A large, open room with a large double bed in the middle. Empty shelves, empty dresser... empty wardrobe. This was most likely a spare bedroom. She wouldn’t keep a priceless artefact in here.

So I shut the door carefully with my gloved hands, making sure not to make a sound as the bolt shut on it.

‘One room down...’ I thought to myself, heading towards the next room.

All three rooms were a bust. All three had been spare rooms or storage for old stuff. I had searched the storage, but it looked like no one had been in there for years. No way was the artefact in there.

‘So... next floor I guess.’

I crept down the stairs, listening carefully for creaky steps. I had made that mistake once, early on in my... well... career. It alerted a dog and that in turn woke the owner. I made it out with the object, but it made me hyper aware of creaky floors in every job since. My alertness for it has saved me more than once.

Once I reached the fourth floor, I saw a few more doors this time. These rooms would be smaller than the ones upstairs, but there were a few more of them. I counted at least six...

‘One at a time then, I suppose...’ I thought to myself as I reached the first door.

Thankfully, the door handle was as easy as the ones upstairs, turning without any issue.

But what I found was very different to what I had seen upstairs. What I found here... was... was...

I stepped back, shocked at what I had just seen inside the room. I held my hand to my mouth as to not make a noise.

‘WHAT THE FUCK?’ I screamed in my head.

I needed another look. I needed to make sure that what I saw was actually there.

So I slowly walked up to the door again and peeked through the open doorway at the room inside.

Inside was a dungeon. Like... not a castle dungeon full of cells and stuff, but a full on fetish dungeon. BDSM dungeon. Whatever it’s called. I didn’t know, my only knowledge of this thing was on TV shows I had watched where they featured some guy getting murdered and he has some dominatrix who whips him and calls him a little piggy and... yeah.

Looking around, I saw various things I recognised from the shows I had watched.

In the centre was a large table with some kind of seat or bed or something on it. It was leather, padded... and black. In fact a lot of the room was black. Red was used as an accent colour, and also on the walls. And attached to the table... were restraints. Cuffs at either end, black with red fur.

‘What the fuck is this woman into? Who the fuck has a dungeon in their place?’ I thought to myself as my eyes wandered over to what looked like a bench.

The bench had one padded bar in the middle, raised much higher than the two padded bars beside it. This too had cuffs attached to it.

One of those cross things stood against the wall... a wardrobe full of what looked like sex toys and medical things was against the wall opposite me. A little shelf that had whips and torture devices hanging off it was near the window. There was so much equipment and so much furniture in here, all designed to get kinky people off.

This woman was into some really kinky shit.

‘Is she a dominatrix? Is she the one who likes being whipped and stuff? This place... this place is a bit...’

I couldn’t describe it. Like... I wasn’t disgusted by it, but I was still shocked. I’d say I was more intrigued than anything, often looking at things around the room and wondering just how it worked.

“How’s it going?” Mimi broke my concentration.

“It’s... okay. Moving onto next room of floor four.”

“No luck yet?” She asked.

I looked at the dungeon that was so expertly created, so well designed... and nodded. This wasn’t where she’d keep a priceless artefact. So I closed the door behind me, making sure not to make a sound.

“Not yet.” I replied.

I turned around to the door opposite the dungeon.

‘Let’s see what horror show she’s got in here, shall we?’ I prepared myself mentally for what could be in here.

But it turns out nothing could have mentally prepared me for what I saw in that room. The dungeon was shocking... this... this just begged way more questions.

Looking around the pastel pink room, I originally thought this was a nursery for their baby. But then I thought to myself that none of the intel we got on her mentioned a baby or her being pregnant... and that’s when I noticed the size of the furniture. This was way too big for any baby... this reminded me of the horror stories of people who went through the portal... this was...

That’s when I heard a voice behind me followed by the intoxicating smell of perfume.

“Well hello there..."

I felt a sharp sting and suddenly I felt my whole body go numb. My vision went dark as I fell to the soft, carpeted floor.

New chapters of Thief in Service every Wednesday/Sunday! Glitch in Nanny on Monday/Friday!

Oh dear... what has Paige got herself into? Who would have guessed it wouldn't go according to plan...? Oh wait... all of you ??

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I'm curious whether she will wake up chained in the dungeon or with a diaper and a safety romper with booties and thick mittens fixed in the crib.

I hope the latter.

That will be so incredibly interesting.

My guess is that the stature won't be stolen, at least not by this team, and that the rest will develop through the emerging relationship between Paige and Alexandria.

Why not we know by now that their coming together is determined multiverse-wide.

And of course by Rose who already said in her time they are a couple but I found the other sentence funnier.

I'm really curious how everything develops here.

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

That’s when I heard a voice behind me followed by the intoxicating smell of perfume.

“Well hello there..."

I felt a sharp sting and suddenly I felt my whole body go numb. My vision went dark as I fell to the soft, carpeted floor.

shima-rin-scared.gif

Oh fuck!

Also for some reason thought she was robbing our witch couple.... ??

16 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

I'm curious whether she will wake up chained in the dungeon or with a diaper and a safety romper with booties and thick mittens fixed in the crib.

I hope the latter.

That will be so incredibly interesting.

My guess is that the stature won't be stolen, at least not by this team, and that the rest will develop through the emerging relationship between Paige and Alexandria.

Why not we know by now that their coming together is determined multiverse-wide.

And of course by Rose who already said in her time they are a couple but I found the other sentence funnier.

I'm really curious how everything develops here.

It could be either of them... or neither. There are other rooms on that floor too...

Yeah when I started writing this, I thought it would be fun if people already knew the basic outcome (their coming together), but they got to find out how they ended up there. Little in Love was very much typical romance story. Witch in Training was similar with a sprinkling of magic. Glitch in Nanny I wanted it so the little was already dating at the start, and I figured this one would be the one where you already know what is gonna happen, but you get to find out how and how it fits in to the wider universe. I try to mix things up with each story (like instead of the Mummy introducing the main character to ABDL as in Witch, in Glitch I made it so the little was already into it all).

Plus I get to be a whole lot kinkier in this one ^_^

15 hours ago, YourFNF said:

shima-rin-scared.gif

Oh fuck!

Also for some reason thought she was robbing our witch couple.... ??

Hehe, our lovely Witch couple aren't on this Earth at this period of time. Give it another 5-6 years... ?

14 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Something tells me she is in for a rude awakening…

Or a fun one, depending on who you ask! Although yes, for her... probably not going to be the most fun awakening... ?

5 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

Definitely not how you want to meet someone!

Nope ?

Chapter 6: Consequences

As I slept, I dreamt of being free from my life.

Free to explore, free to find something else to make money from, free from this life so that I could pursue a relationship for the first time.

I mean sure, I’ve flirted, I’ve slept around, but I could never find the right woman to settle down with. Who is going to stick around when I can’t tell them what I do for a living, or have to lie constantly, am out at all sorts of hours of the evening, or if I did tell them the truth... who would want to date someone who goes around stealing things from rich people?

People love the idea of Robin Hood. Stealing from the rich to give to the poor. People love the idea of stealing from the rich. But it’s a different matter when someone is actually doing it. That’s when people get all defensive.

Okay, so I don’t give to the poor, unless you count getting me out of my debt. But I only ever target wealthy people. People who could afford to replace or most likely had insurance. People who wouldn’t miss the items I took from them too much.

This wouldn’t matter to anyone though. They’d still see me as a common criminal. Which hurts, because I’m far from common, in that sense anyway. But also... it meant I couldn’t get close to anyone. At least close enough to form some form of meaningful relationship.

But being free of the debt, free of Tony, free of the crew... I stood a chance at living a normal life. I didn’t feel a compulsion to steal from people, I... I was just good at it. I could easily go the rest of my life without thieving again, but I had to get out of this debt first.

So as I slept peacefully, dreaming of running down a beach, the waves crashing against the shore, the sun gently warming my skin... I felt a weird, nagging feeling in the pit of my chest. As if... as if this future that I dreamt of was at risk, as if something was looming over me, making sure that the future I planned wasn’t going to happen anymore...

I ran and ran down the beach, the feeling in my chest getting worse and worse... I sensed something or someone was watching me. Turning around, I saw a large figure stood behind me as I came to a complete stop and froze completely in place.

I looked up at the large figure... blonde... emerald eyes... red dress...

And that’s when I woke up.

“Finally awake, I see...” said a soft, but stern, feminine voice behind me.

I felt... restrained. I couldn’t move. I struggled a bit but couldn’t get up or move my arms or legs. Whatever I was sat on, I was tied to it.

Opening my eyes, I saw that I was somewhere I hadn’t been before. No doubt somewhere in the building still, the wood and decorating was still very much the same. But this time I was in... someone’s office? Study? I wasn’t sure what it was, but it had a large desk in front of me with papers strewn across it, a few bookshelves full of old books like the store downstairs, a few ornaments, photographs and artwork lined the walls... but what caught my eye was on a pedestal in between two bookcases.

It was the statue I was here to get. The thing I needed to steal. I found it!

“So that’s what you’re here to steal?” The woman’s voice said, getting closer and closer.

‘Shit!’ I realised I must have been staring at it too long.

“What would a cute little thief like you, want with an artefact like that?” She asked. Her accent wasn’t exactly posh, but it wasn’t exactly common either. Which surprised me due to how wealthy she is, usually people with that much wealth are posh snobs.

I kept my mouth shut. I didn’t want to give anything away to my captor. I wasn’t going to make it easy for her. Problem was... the little compliment made my cheeks warm, and I knew I was blushing right now.

“Oh don’t tell me... someone else hired you to steal it? Well that’s a lot less interesting. Nevermind.”

“...Interesting?” I couldn’t help myself, I had to know why she chose that word.

As soon as I said it, she walked into view. Looking even more beautiful than the pictures I had seen of her, despite the dressing gown she had on covering her silk pyjamas, she sat on the edge of the desk and looked down at me.

I looked down at the restraints holding me to the chair and quickly recognised them as the ones I had seen in the dungeon. Part of me was surprised she hadn’t gagged me with like... I don’t know... a ball gag? But then that would defeat the point I suppose... right now she wanted answers.

“Oh yes. I’ve had a few attempts before by people trying to steal things I’ve come to possess. Never thought anyone would want that statue though. And every single time, it’s just some thief hoping to get rich, or they’re working for someone who will pay a lot if they get it for them. It’s... well... dull.”

“Dull?”

“Yeah! I was hoping for some exciting story, like... I don’t know... their parents have been kidnapped and they have to steal the item to get them back... or it’s a challenge larger than anything they’ve stolen before. I thought it was going to be different with you, but then you just wanted this silly little statue...”

“I... oh. Sorry to disappoint you.”

“No, it’s quite alright. I guess I get a bit bored reading about all these stories, hoping that one day I’ll have my own, but yet again I’m disappointed. Doubly so due to how cute you are.”

I blushed more and looked down at my feet.

“D’aww. So go on... what is your story?” she asked.

“I...” I didn’t want to give everything away, just in case I could get out of this situation somehow, ideally with the statue. “I... have a debt.”

“Ugh. Boring.”

“I was hired for a job years ago. He set me up for a fall so I’d be put in his employ, owing him for getting me out and also for failing the job.”

“...Go on...” she suddenly perked up, interested to hear what I had to say.

“He said he could wipe my debt with one last job, which was the last job I did. But then he made some bullshit excuse about interest to make me do this job.”

“Much more interesting! Although you really should watch your language. You don’t want to make your punishment worse than it already is...”

“P... punishment?” I gulped.

“We’ll worry about that later sweetie. Go on... so why does this guy want my statue?”

“No idea. I don’t ask why. He said he wanted it, said he’d wipe away my interest and give me a cut of the reward for it. That way I can be free of this life, run away somewhere nice and warm and away from all this.”

“Thank you.” She smiled.

“Huh?”

“For making this a lot more exciting. I’m sorry to hear about your situation. I wish I could help... but... you see... you’re a thief. And you just tried stealing from me. So I can’t.”

I kept quiet.

“You are very cute though, so you’re lucky I’m feeling generous. I’ll let you off with a light punishment.”

“Again... punishment?” I was hesitant to ask but I needed to know.

She dodged the question yet again, standing up and walking around me slowly.

“I am amazed at how far you got in though. Usually people don’t get very far when they do break in.”

‘But you have no security? How can people get stumped before even getting one floor in? Do you sit at the top? Do you usually have a guard dog or something?’

Before I could continue my thoughts, she stopped in front of me and leant down, looking at me directly eye to eye.

“I could do with someone as clever as you. The cuteness helps too.”

Blushing, I looked up, surprised at the sudden proposal.

“I could offer you a job...” she suggested.

“I... I can’t.”

“Oh, that guy? Guessing he won’t let you pay it back through normal means?”

“...No.” I sighed, lowering my head again. I tried suggesting it years ago, but he told me I could only work it off through jobs he wanted me doing. So even if she paid well enough... I’d still be under his thumb.

“Shame. Well if you change your mind, the offer is always welcome.”

“So... you’re letting me go?” I asked.

“Of course. I don’t think we need to involve the police.”

‘What? Really?’ I was surprised at how this woman was behaving regarding me trying to steal from her.

“So... umm... what happens now?” I asked nervously.

“Well you still broke in, tried stealing from me. So you need to be punished.”

“So... umm... like... with whips and stuff?”

“Oh so you did see the dungeon? No, don’t worry sweetie. I wouldn’t go that harsh on you so soon. But I do think you need a good spanking to make you think twice about trying to steal from me.”

“A... s... s... spanking?”

‘Is that all? Just a quick spanking, and I get out of here? I could try and take the statue on the way...’

“Yes. Now... let’s get you out of those restraints...”

She took the cuffs off my ankles and my wrists. I could have just run, but I was worried that would make things worse, maybe push her to involve the police. So I decided I’d play ball, I’d put up with this ‘punishment’ of hers, and then get out of here to live another day.

As she got close, I could smell the perfume from before... it was... heavenly... intoxicating... irresistible...

She stepped back, sitting back down on the desk again with her knees level.

“Here. Now.” She ordered.

Something in me propelled me forward. Something in me felt a little bit excited at the prospect of being put over this woman’s lap...

I was feeling a little bit giddy as she grabbed my wrist, pulled me over her lap and pulled down my pants.

Along with my underwear.

“D’aww. Look at the frilly little design... no self-respecting adult would wear these...” She commented, admiring my choice of underwear.

It wasn’t my fault. It was the only clean pair I had right now. I’ve been too busy to wash anything. All I had left were these dark pink, frilly panties that had some cartoon characters on. Normally I wouldn’t go with something that stood out on a job, but this was literally the only pair I had clean today.

“I... just... umm...”

“Shush, sweetheart. It’s okay. I think they’re cute. Now just let Miss Alex do this, and then you can go toddle off back to your little thieves den.”

For some reason, the way she talked down to me... the way she talked to me like I was a child... it... it made my heart beat faster. It made my tummy flutter. Whenever the crew did it, I hated it. I hated any reference to that other place through the portal. I hated all that baby talk and teasing they did. I got so defensive whenever they did anything like that, yet with this woman... I felt powerless... small... childlike.

“This is going to sting. But it needs to; otherwise you won’t learn your lesson... ready?”

I nodded. I mean how painful can this really be? Kids got spankings. Adults liked spankings from what I’ve heard... so surely it can’t be that bad?

....Right?

I tried getting off her lap throughout the hard swats to my rear.

It hurt so freaking much, I couldn’t have been more wrong! I cried out in pain as each swat landed on my bare bum.

“There there, let it all out sweetpea. Just be glad this is all you’re getting. I could have made it much worse.” She said, continuing the assault on my butt.

“AHHHHHH!” I screamed as the last swat hit extra hard. I was thankful my microphone was on mute right now. I would never be able to live this down if the crew had heard any of that...

“Good girl. It’s over now. Come here...” she said softly.

She lifted me up and as I stood there in front of her, with my pants and underwear around my ankles, she put her arms around me and pulled me closer.

“Good girl.” She said, stroking my hair and pressing my head against her chest.

I should have been weirded out by this. I should have shot back and tried to run. I should have tried to at least struggle!

But instead... those two words... good girl... they made me feel more vulnerable... more complete... more at peace than I had ever felt. Something about this moment, about her gentle touch, her commanding tone, her maternal warmth... it made me want more. It made me need more.

“That’s better. Such a brave girl... I could see it in your eyes that you needed this. Now... I hope you’ve learnt your lesson?”

I nodded, sniffling a bit. Pulling out a tissue, she wiped my eyes and my face before helping me blow my nose.

“Much better. Now, I better not catch you back here again... otherwise next time it’ll be much worse.”

I nodded again, probably looking somewhat like a disciplined child as I carefully pulled my pants back up, fixing the button at the top.

“Right. I’ll escort you out. And don’t even think about taking the artefact on the way out...”

‘How? How did she know I was going to do that?’ I thought as she put her hands on my shoulders and escorted me out of the room. Her small height advantage on me felt like a large one as despite only being a few inches taller than me, she made me feel only a few feet tall with her words and body language.

We walked down the corridor and a couple of flights of stairs as she escorted me to the back door of the store.

“Now. Be a good girl. I hope you sort things out with that mean man. But I promise you, if you come back here again, you’ll end up with much worse than a spanking. You got my nice side tonight, because you’re cute. There’s something about you... and I like it. But if you try to steal from me again, you won’t get my nice side.” She said, pushing me out of the back door, closing it behind her and smiling.

I nodded and quickly ran away from her and the building, back out into the rain.

“What... what the fuck just happened?” I yelled as I ran through the pouring rain, my clothes getting soaked as I ran back towards the car.

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters are available on my Patreon, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Glitch in Nanny and Thief in Service. New chapters of Thief in Service every Wednesday/Sunday! Glitch in Nanny on Monday/Friday!

• Like 14
  • Haha 1

I am having very conflincted feelings about this cause we are very much in dub-con territory ???