LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just bought my first pair of pull ups.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome here.  I am new to all this, but yesterday I went out and bought my first pack of pull ups to try.  I bought Goodnites because they looked fun.  I am 125 lbs so I am quite skinny to fit into anything.  

I was a little nervous checking out but bought them and took them home.  I can honestly say my heart was racing as I pulled into my driveway.  I got inside went into my bathroom and put them on.  I instantly felt so secure wearing them.  They made me happy.  I even made them yellow a little bit.  I am hooked and love it. 

I do want to ask.  Are Goodnites a good choice to begin with?  After putting them on I feel like a baby.  

They are as good as any pull up, but remember they are made with smaller bladders in mind.

Relieve yourself slowly when you wet, and if you want to make them last longer, use male guards with a few slits cut on the sticky side.

You want the guard to seep into the goodnight, you should still relieve slowly for best results.

I wore one for 9 hours,  its my all time record wearing a goodnight.

• Like 2

Goodnites are ausome, I often wear at home as they don't have a great capacity, which can be fun!, any nappy is good to start if you enjoy yourself, exploring the different styles is also great!,,,

Did you get the boy or girl ones?, prefer the girl ones myself,,,

2 hours ago, Pete671 said:

Goodnites are ausome, I often wear at home as they don't have a great capacity, which can be fun!, any nappy is good to start if you enjoy yourself, exploring the different styles is also great!,,,

Why?? I wish I was skinny when I was 11 and 12 so I could've fit into those very well and comfortably. I would've looked SO cute as I would go pee-pee in them with a binky in my mouth.☺️????? That would be baby heaven!????❤️ I'd wear the boy ones, and THEN the girl ones. I hope the girl ones would have hearts and flowers on them!??☺️??❤️?????????????????❤️

3 hours ago, Spanky said:

I'm too big to try Pull-ups.   Really glad you enjoyed them and enjoyed making them yellow.   I bet you'll enjoy making them brown, as well ? 

I'm sure he will, definitely!???❤️????❤️

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Pete671 said:

I got the girly ones with the pink and purple.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, BabyGlennyBoy said:

I got the girly ones with the pink and purple.

cool, my PM is open to you,,,

On 11/6/2021 at 12:08 PM, BabySpiderBoy said:

Why?? I wish I was skinny when I was 11 and 12 so I could've fit into those very well and comfortably. I would've looked SO cute as I would go pee-pee in them with a binky in my mouth.☺️????? That would be baby heaven!????❤️ I'd wear the boy ones, and THEN the girl ones. I hope the girl ones would have hearts and flowers on them!??☺️??❤️?????????????????❤️

The girl ones have a Frozen type Princess motif, my PM is open to you, rather not discuss why on open forum,,,

On 11/5/2021 at 5:05 PM, BabyGlennyBoy said:

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome here.  I am new to all this, but yesterday I went out and bought my first pack of pull ups to try.  I bought Goodnites because they looked fun.  I am 125 lbs so I am quite skinny to fit into anything.  

I was a little nervous checking out but bought them and took them home.  I can honestly say my heart was racing as I pulled into my driveway.  I got inside went into my bathroom and put them on.  I instantly felt so secure wearing them.  They made me happy.  I even made them yellow a little bit.  I am hooked and love it. 

I do want to ask.  Are Goodnites a good choice to begin with?  After putting them on I feel like a baby.  

I love Goodnites, I've been wearing them for years. I'm glad you are enjoying wearing them. At 125lbs you should be able to easily wear Pampers Easy-Ups, I wear the 4T-5T Easy -Ups and now they have a 5T-6T size (I haven't tried yet)

Even better are Parents Choice from Walmart, they are less expensive, fit better, have velcro sides and best of all a wettness indicator that my wife likes as it makes diaper checks easier. Here are a few pictures, plenty more in my profile...

IMGP6583s.thumb.jpg.14223c1d2ab17a895e24c978f02bead1.jpg

20190829_161111s.thumb.jpg.02f580287123cb52026c2f4ff4ecc3cb.jpg

IMGP6628s.thumb.jpg.c7d7a727ea43bb65914812b297e7e49d.jpg

On 11/5/2021 at 2:05 PM, BabyGlennyBoy said:

They were my first pair.  I remember the first time I bought them, which was also the first time I had enough disposable income to buy them.  I was out of college, living with my dad and just got hired with my first real job.

You were lighter than I was/am (I'm back to my HS weight), and they barely fit, but they did fit.   I could pee in them and mostly avoid leaks.

If you have the disposable income, I would recommend real adult ABDL diapers that are designed for your size.   Amazon sells them, and it's a public faux paux to asked what is in somebody's Amazon box.   The reality is: if pee into an adult Pull Up (more absorbent than a Goodnite), I need to to change that thing soon  or pee will be dripping down my legs.   I can pee into an ABDL diaper and know that I'll be fine for 2 hours.    Eventually you start to realize that you might need to change, but assuming you have a heavy stream- you can get two more hours for you flood it.  

Mind you- I personally believe one of the milestones that we all must go through in our journey is stepping up to a local Rite Aid and having diapers in your cart knowing they are for you.  It's nerve wracking, but that's how it's supposed to be.

• 3 months later...

oh hi, im 170 lbs what do you recommend would fit me ? its do hard to find something babyish to wear . ive tried the new goodnights.. and they knda fit alright but after 1 wetting thier done... i love your pictures by the way.

2 hours ago, sc7738 said:

oh hi, im 170 lbs what do you recommend would fit me ? its do hard to find something babyish to wear . ive tried the new goodnights.. and they knda fit alright but after 1 wetting thier done... i love your pictures by the way.

Crinklz are a good babyish diaper. And they hold ALOT of wettings.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Young1 said:

Yep! And so are the super dry kids!!!!!?????♥️??☺️???♥️?♥️??♥️☺️??

On 2/22/2022 at 9:06 AM, Young1 said:

I would second that.  That's the diaper that I have a subscription for, and the one I wear to work.  The capacity is good, and the structure is good.  i bought some Molicare recently, and I don't trust the tapes.  I think I bought the wrong kind, because they aren't as think or good as I remember.  I also sometime use the toilet so that I can get more capacity.  Crinklz stay good, even if I pull them down.

I'm different than most, because I don't tend to wet as much as night, and I'm more willing to use a lesser diaper at night.  So I use the Molicares at night.

• Like 1