LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Scenario time: How would you handle this…

This is loosely based on a true story I read on a different social media site years ago. I would credit the author if I could.  

Here’s your scenario:  You have little to no bladder control (obviously).  You live in a large city and you rely on public transportation to get around.   One day you’re way on the other side of town.  You are heading home (about 60 minutes commute away). You change into the last spare diaper you brought and you hop on the subway.  It’s packed but you find a seat. After about 20 minutes  you realize that your pants are damp.  “That’s odd!”  You think.  There’s no way you soaked through the diaper that quickly…  

…Your heart sinks as you remember you were planning to use that diaper as a stuffer for the previous diaper and had poked small holes in it  

Hmmm...If that were to happen I'd probably panic a little bit at first and consider stepping off and getting a cab or calling my hubby to bring spare clothes if I didn't have any. But, I usually carry a spare pair of leggings and plastic pants in my purse (not sure if that's relevant in this scenario).

If I had spares, then I'd probably decide to get off at the next available stop and find a restroom, and I'd inform the driver of the bus I'd had an accident because the seats are always cloth here. I'd probably find a cafe to change in, and ideally I'd find a pharmacy (they're everywhere) and pickup...something. Probably pullups, but those would be better than nothing or leaky nappies.

If I had absolutely nothing...well, shoot. I mean, shame on me for using regular nappies as doublers in the first place (I abandoned that practice yeaaars ago), and double-shame on me for not packing spare clothes. Honestly, I might consider just ... sitting there. I might consider calling my hubby if he's available but I'd doubt it...and certainly not faster than an hour. Would still inform the driver on the way out if possible (probably get up early and walk up to the front).

Oh, just occurred to me I have plastic bags usually in my purse too. I'd probably lay out at least one on the seat and tell the driver it's the seat with a plastic bag on it.

Shoot, could probably use that plastic bag soon as I noticed leaking hah

Yucky yucky yucky! 

This is a catastrophic failure in planning! I've never had anything like that happen to me, mainly because I don't generally use stuffers or boosters, and back when I did, they were usually perforated toddler diapers designed to extend the range of low-end medical diapers. That was before I discovered real "abdl" diapers and my horizons were broadened. 

However I have had the misfortune to have the tabs, or more accurately, the wing of a cloth-backed stretchy diaper tear off while out and about downtown in the city, with no great options for getting changed - my diaper bag was in the car, parked at the subway station, because I was only supposed to be away from it for a couple of hours. I immediately abandoned my "unconscious diaper use" protocol, and reverted to holding and releasing only small amounts, and stepping into washrooms to have a pee when I saw one, because I had no idea how long that crappy diaper was going to hold water with one side unsupported. Luckily my onesie more or less kept it in place. 

Were I on that fictitious train in that theoretical perforated diaper, soaking through my pants, I would probably do the same thing - hold it as best I could, to avoid unduly fouling the public space. If I had no control whatsoever, which I think is what you implied, then I'd have to get off the train and go find a pharmacy and buy whatever I could get my hands on, and change my diaper, and maybe also buy some cheap shorts or something, if there was a Walmart or a thrift store around - anything to avoid operating in public in soaked trousers, smelling of pee and besmirching every surface I came into contact with.  

Your mileage may vary, but from my experience with diapers turned into doublers, it might not be a complete disaster, but certainly an inconvenience, unless you've had a full bladder and emptied in one go.

So I guess I'd just stand the rest of the journey, unless my health wouldn't make that possible.

It just reaffirms what I've said many times:  poking small holes into a diaper backing to turn it into a doubler is not a very good idea, because:

- at first glance it won't look much different from a standard diaper, so it can easily be mistaken for one 

- it will work poorly as a doubler, because not enough liquid will get through the holes

- it will work poorly as a diaper, because some liquid will get through the holes

If you do it properly (by cutting out a panel in the backing and patching it with a  diaper liner or some other permeable fabric) it will be immediately obvious it's not a regular diaper.

me and a buddy do these as questions for each other, except they tend to involve some sexual scenario or a choice between one bad thing or another. id never do that to a diaper unless its to one right when im changing, no damaging in advance, its too easy to rip a hole to make a doubler right at the time of changing to poke the holes in advance.

11 hours ago, iluvmydiapers said:

If that ever happened to me, I would continue to piss my diaper regardless. 

I would only say I'm incontinent and sorry that my diaper leaked if noticed. 

Very straightforward, I like that. You're definitely a very cool guy! I would definitely hang out with you. And I would've loved to grow up with you!??☺️??❤️?? I love that you don't care what people think and just do your own thing.☺️❤️??❤️

15 hours ago, iluvmydiapers said:

If that ever happened to me, I would continue to piss my diaper regardless. 

I would only say I'm incontinent and sorry that my diaper leaked if noticed. 

You make it sound like you have a choice in the matter! ?

• Like 1

Anytime I leave home, if I am away from home for more than about 2 or 3 hours, I will have a wetting accident in public. I have had quite a few pooping accidents in public as well. I am totally bladder and bowel incontinent from a ruptured disc in my lower back. If anyone says anything when I have an accident, I will just tell them I am incontinent. They will clearly see I am wearing a back brace and clearly have a little trouble walking. I think anyone that has a decent brain will be understanding of my issues.

On 11/1/2021 at 4:14 AM, fillemup said:

Anytime I leave home, if I am away from home for more than about 2 or 3 hours, I will have a wetting accident in public. I have had quite a few pooping accidents in public as well. I am totally bladder and bowel incontinent from a ruptured disc in my lower back. If anyone says anything when I have an accident, I will just tell them I am incontinent. They will clearly see I am wearing a back brace and clearly have a little trouble walking. I think anyone that has a decent brain will be understanding of my issues.

how did your disc rupture?

15 hours ago, feralfreak said:

how did your disc rupture?

Degenerative disc disease. I have Scoliosis that has been damaging all of the discs in my back. At last count, as of 5 years ago, I have 11 damaged discs throughout my spine. I am pretty sure more discs are damaged by now.

4 hours ago, fillemup said:

Degenerative disc disease. I have Scoliosis that has been damaging all of the discs in my back. At last count, as of 5 years ago, I have 11 damaged discs throughout my spine. I am pretty sure more discs are damaged by now.

i kinda wonder if i might be getting that, when i walk through a grocery store too long, i have to sit down in the isle for a bit, when we went to the ark encounter i had to keep sitting, walk a little and rest, walk alittle and rest, my back was killing me, through it out 2 times ini 2018, a couple warning pains since then, and ive always had a bad back, just never diagnosed, dont like doctors and i dont like to be touched.