LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Weigh in

17 hours ago, WeaselDiaperBoy said:

OMG, me too! I usually weigh about 4 lbs different without the diaper. To be fair, the diaper is soaked, so it may not be just the mess. 

It depends on the diaper too (pun intended). A wet mega max holds a lot more per than an atn or store grade diaper.  I’ve had m4s that weighed 3lbs from just peeing.    My goal is. 7lb er 

On 10/26/2021 at 5:26 AM, Whatsthatsmell said:

I often like to weigh myself after I’ve changed my messy diaper.  Then I pick it up and weigh myself again.  The difference is the soiled diapers weight.  What’s your record?  Mine is 5.4 lbs wet and very messy..   

That's pretty good.   I just changed out of a Northshore Supreme that I had on for 7 hours,  was pretty wet and pretty messy  and it weighed in at 4.2 lbs.  Maybe tomorrow I'll try with a tye dye MegaMax. 

I'll load up on food tonight. 

Yes, a wet and messy Megamax can weigh a lot for sure. It's funny I just ordered a mixed case recently (Black, White & Blue) and they sent some pink ones as samples to try. As I was unpacking these, my wife said I want to see you wear those ones next!!

I said sure, just a different color but the same diaper. She said that I looked cute in them, happy wife-happy life. ?

6 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Must be all the lead in the water I have been seeing on the news lately!  Makes your pee really heavy!

12 oz. Bottles ? filled my diaper yesterday.   Beer Bottles. 

On 10/26/2021 at 5:26 AM, Whatsthatsmell said:

I often like to weigh myself after I’ve changed my messy diaper.  Then I pick it up and weigh myself again.  The difference is the soiled diapers weight.  What’s your record?  Mine is 5.4 lbs wet and very messy..   

I made 6.9lb today.   I had a very soaked and extremely messy large Tye Dye MegaMax diaper on.  I loaded up with food last night and this morning. I took big doses of Metamucil last night before bed and this morning.   Then had a bag of prunes and half a bag of dates.  I had the diaper on over 7 hours.  Had a huge mess as soon as I put it on and wet it. Then multiple messings and wettings all day long.   

This diaper was absolutely huge and heavy and felt incredibly good.  I  wish that I could have stayed in it longer,  but it finally gave up and started to leak.  I really can't believe that it didn't leak sooner. 

I'm usually wearing a good quality disposable and one or two cloth pull-on cloth diapers and plastic pants. And if I'm doing some "fiber loading" and have a couple loads with 8 to 12 hours of wetting, I can have at least 6 to 7 pounds. Always fun.

• Like 1

Interesting story from the past.  When I belonged to DPF in the 1980's I traded some letters with a fellow in the Detroit area who's name was "Dustin Bottoms".  This was way before email or the internet so it was good old letter writing.  He told me he loved wearing diapers and pooping them and when he was a boy his mom let him wear diapers after he got home from school.  He said as soon as he got home from school his mom put him in a diaper and let him go out to play.  The moment he was out of the house he messed his diaper and played with his friends.  One of his favorite things was the teeter-totter at the playground (I can see why).  I mention this because he said when he got home and after dinner his mom would remove his messy diaper and give him a bath.  She would feel the seat of his messy diaper and say, "Feels like you've got about 10 pounds in here!"  He said that he was in diapers after school every day until he turned 10 years old when his mom told him it was time to give up the diapers.  I wonder to this day if he's still around and maybe even a member here with a different user name.

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...
On 10/27/2021 at 5:27 AM, Whatsthatsmell said:

It depends on the diaper too (pun intended). A wet mega max holds a lot more per than an atn or store grade diaper.  I’ve had m4s that weighed 3lbs from just peeing.    My goal is. 7lb er 

I just missed 7# again.  Just changed out of a really wet MegaMax diaper that had a Northshore 2XL booster in it.  It weighed 6.9# again.

I didn't have a very big load in it, just a lot of pee.  I  wish I would have had another glass of water this morning,  or had a bigger dinner last night. 

On 1/10/2022 at 2:16 PM, Spanky said:

I just missed 7# again.  Just changed out of a really wet MegaMax diaper that had a Northshore 2XL booster in it.  It weighed 6.9# again.

I didn't have a very big load in it, just a lot of pee.  I  wish I would have had another glass of water this morning,  or had a bigger dinner last night. 

Never give up on your dreams 

• Like 1