LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How to find DL gf?

DLboy112

Question

4 answers to this question

If you want a girlfriend, focus more on the relationship, not the diapers or baby play. Fetlife, as babyalan already mentioned, is a good place to start to find an open-minded potential partner. Think about what you want out of a relationship or what you want in a partner (not just "hot chick to change my diapers"- unless that's what you want. If so, I wish you the best of luck). Since you said girlfriend, I'm guessing you want something more than just what you could get from a pay-for-hire-mommy/ dominatrix. Once you know what you want in a relationship, think about what you have to offer that would make you a good prospective partner.  If all you want is someone to play diapers with you, you might be able to find that. 

• Like 2
On 10/25/2021 at 8:01 PM, DLboy112 said:

Very secretive 

Even on Fetlife, if you remain "very secretive", you'll have a difficult time meeting people.  You have to put yourself out there to find what you want. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, DLboy112 said:

Hello I’m a straight male in my early 20s, I love Diapers I just don’t know how to find a girl that also does. Any tips? Very secretive 

Fetlife is probably a better place to look 

This is the holy grail for many of us. I am married, and while my wife is not remotely "into it", she is willing to put up with it, although she's uninterested in participating in any way. However, I essentially ambushed her when I decided to put myself back in diapers fulltime - "this" had not been on the radar for either of us for the first ~20 years or so of our relationship. It's a long story, but after growing up wearing diapers at night, I heavily suppressed my feelings toward them, from when I was an early teen, up until my mid 30's. 

Were I to do it again, though, or, were I giving advice to someone starting out, I would strongly recommend looking for a partner who shares your interests, or, who at least knows what they are getting themselves into from the get go. I was very lucky that my spouse still felt that my attributes outweighed my deficits, even after I started wearing babies' underpants, otherwise I might be writing this from the van I live in, parked outside a donut shop where I scavenge for wifi. And, presumably, dump nappies into their parking lot bins.