LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Amazing things in nature!

I have come to appreciate the free things and little gifts that life and nature offer up. The amazing complex simplicity if a flower, or raging sun set, thunder storms, a soft breeze on a pleasant sun filled day, a bird singing cheerfully in a tree.... Nature is truly amazing!!!

Something else I have become engrossed in are VOLCANOS!!!! Omg, they are truly a wonder, so amazingly powerful, yet wonderful and beautiful and dangerous all rolled into one. Plus, all the volcanos that exist around the world are all DIFFERENT! They all look different, behave different, have their own personalitys, and they all produce different products!!! Lavas of different composition, and temps, plus all the side minerals that settle out, like pure sulfer deposits, or phospherous deposits, and of coarse diamonds! 

There are currently 48(!) active Volcanos around the world, yet you hear little to nothing about them. 

https://volcano.si.edu/gvp_currenteruptions.cfm

Yet there they are, erupting at what ever intervals nature demands, spewing ash, noxious gasses ( carbon dioxide, sulpher dioxide, hydrogen sulphide, hydrogen halides ( produce acid rain etc) and all of this by the hundreds of TONS!!!

Plus, they throw lava bombs and rocks the size of cars ( or bigger!) With explosive ease.

They create new ground, yet destroy most everything in their vicinity.... Just truly amazing, ancient, fascinating, dangerous wonders of nature....??

• Like 2

An hour from home is truely the Greatest Natural Wonder on earth. The Bay of Fundy.

Every 8 hours 180 billion tonnes of water flows into the bay, then turns around and flows back out of the bay. Every eight hours the water the water rises/drops 10 meters/30 feet. 

Because all that water moves in and out it stirs up the bottom making the water rich in nutrients and abundant in life. Including whales, sharks and other marine life.

• Thanks 1
  • 10 months later...

Northern lights don't forget the Northern lights. So rare for us in Wisconsin (USA) when they bless us with their presence I watch till they leave again. Unless it's cloudy then grrrrr ?

?‍♂️

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I sincerely believe that nature is beautiful. I once fed pine nuts to a squirrel, and to this day it is one of my best memories. The squirrel ran up to me and began to take nuts and put them on her cheek. It was very nice!
I also love mountains, waterfalls, fields of flowers. This is very inspiring!

• Like 1