LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Fight (Chapter 42 12/16/23)

Chapter 40

Danny was on a street he did not know walking to where he did not know but all that mattered was that he was free. He heard someone yell and ran towards the scream. He ran into an alley but there he found three 15ft tall men. The same attackers who beat him so badly, he had to go to a different dimension.

“You escaped once but this time we have you,” the first said.

Danny tried to run but with their long legs they were easily able to catch him.

“You are not going anywhere today,” the second man yelled as he blocked off Danny’s last chance for escape.

“Look at how pathetic he is,” the third said. “He is such a baby he is peeing himself. Too bad your mommy is not here to save you.”

Every way to flee was cutoff. Danny prepared to fight back against his attackers. He was terrified. He just wanted to be somewhere safe.

Ashley woke up when she heard weird noises. She looked at the clock and saw it was a little before 4 am. She realized they were coming from the baby monitor in Danny’s nursery. By the noises he was making he was clearly having a nightmare. Ashley looked over at her wife and realized she was sound asleep. She decided to wake her.

“Angela,” Ashley said as she gently shook her wife. “Your little needs you.”

Angela awoke and instantly heard Danny’s nightmare on the baby monitor and jumped out of bed. “Ash let’s go.” She basically ran to the nursery where he was tossing and turning crazily. She tried to softly talk to Danny while he was having the nightmare, but he did not calm down. She decided to pick him up but as soon as she touched him, he started to freak out more, tossing and turning more. Angela knew she should not wake someone having a nightmare, but she was worried he was going to hurt himself.

She started shaking Danny “Danny you are having a nightmare I need you to wake up,” she told him. Immediately she saw him shake and throw a punch that hit her on the arm. She was not surprised by the fact that he threw a punch. He was clearly disoriented, scared and probably did not recognize where he was. What she was not expecting was that it actually hurt. Most littles either did not know how to throw a punch properly or did not have the strength behind it to actually hurt an amazon. Angela just realized how strong Danny was. The look on Ashley face was a mix of fear and anger. Angela waited for Danny to figure out what was going on.

Danny woke up in a dark room. He knew he had just punched someone, but something felt off about it. He realized he was in the nursery. He looked and saw Mama Angela standing over him. He realized he had just hit her not someone attacking him. He was instantly scared of repercussions of this. He was trying to get himself back under control, but his body was still shaking and his heart was beating a mile a minute.

“Danny,” Mama Angela asked. “Are you ok?”

“Yeah,” Danny replied still trying to regain his composure. “Just give me a couple minutes. Did I hit you?” Danny asked pretending to not know the answer.

“Yeah,” Mama Angela admitted as she picked him up and began rubbing his back. “But it was my fault. You do not wake someone who is having a nightmare.”

“Sorry,” Danny said.

“It is fine Danny,” Angela told him. “You are not in any trouble.”

Danny felt his body start to calm down in her arms and Angela felt his body loosen up as well. “Danny,” Mama Angela cooed. “Do you want to tell me what the dream that scared you so much was.” She had to know what scared him that badly to know how to help him best.

“I was back in the alley where I got assaulted by my attackers,” Danny told her as he started to tense up again. “Only they were now the size of amazons instead of of of you.”

“It’s okay Danny,” Mama Angela said as he started to get overwhelmed. “Mama Angela has got you. Nobody will hurt you.” She felt herself get wet and noticed that Danny had leaked. “Your diaper is leaking Danny. Let’s get you changed quick.”

Mama Angela laid Danny down on the changing table and took his pajamas off completely. He still looked off to her. She would definitely be talking to Maddie tomorrow about this. She wondered if Danny would even be in the right state of mind to go anywhere tomorrow. She had an idea of what to do for him but wondered if it was a good idea. She picked up the thickest nighttime diaper she had and started changing his diaper. She did it quicker than normal so she could get back to comforting her little boy.

She had picked Danny up again and began cuddling him again for a few minutes. He was calmer but still rattled. “Ash, I think we should keep Danny with us tonight. I think he needs his mommies tonight.”

“I think he would be better in the crib,” Ashley said. She did not want Danny in bed with her and Angela, especially after he had just punched Angela during a nightmare. “If he has another nightmare like this one being surrounded by amazons might make it worse.”

Angela did not like Ashley’s answer but understood the logic. She decided the best course of action was to make sure Danny calmed down and slept peacefully and she thought of one thing that would probably do that. The idea she was nearly sure Danny would hate. Maybe now was the best time to get him to do something that he normally would not but maybe it would be the worst.

“Danny we are going to try something I think will help you tonight,” Mama Angela cooed. “Please just try it and if you don’t like it, we can talk about it tomorrow.

Danny nodded, he was trying to calm himself, but he was failing. He was willing to try what Mama Angela wanted but it scared him.

Mama Angela put Danny back down on the changing table and removed her shirt and bra as she was not wearing a nursing bra. She picked Danny back up and brought him to her breast. She thought the skin-to-skin contact would help calm him down and if that did not work the breastmilk would.  

Danny did not want to drink her breastmilk; he considered that gross, but he was too tired and too rattled to fight with her as she did not allow him to pull his head back.

“Just try it Danny,” Mama Angela encouraged him. “I am sure it will make you feel better.”

Danny gave in and began suckling. He was surprised how good it tasted. If he was fully awake, he might have realized how similar it tasted to the bottles she had been giving him, but he did not think about that as he suckled. Mama Angela was cooing phrases like good boy at him while he drank. As he continued to drink, he started feeling very tired and soon he fell asleep again.

Mama Angela felt him stop suckling and realized he was fast asleep. She enjoyed nursing him even if he nursed like a shark. She knew that he would get better at it with time and experience. She continued to cuddle the little boy currently attached to her hip. She really wanted to stay with him all night and keep him safe but did not want to push Ashley especially tonight this late at night.

“Angela,” Ashley said in a quiet voice so she would not wake Danny. “Are we not going to talk about him hitting you?”

“He was still half asleep and freaking out from a nightmare,” Angela pointed out. “It was an accident, so we move past it. It is the same as him leaking because he wet himself too much. It will happen sometimes, and we just must deal with it.”

“With his violent past,” Ashley started before getting interrupted.

“We will have to be careful,” Angela said. “But we have seen no signs that he will be violent unless he is overly startled. We will have to work on that but right now he needs love and support.”

Ashley understood that Angela was not budging and left it alone. “I am going back to bed. Are you coming?”

“Give me a minute,” Angela said quietly. “I want to stay with him for a bit.”

“Okay,” Ashley said, and she went back to her bedroom. She was tired and her thoughts were going somewhere she did not want them to go. Her mind told her why she really did not want a little in the first place, her upbringing segregated from littles was part of it, but she knew there was a deeper reason.

Angela and her family were the first ones to really show Ashley what it meant to be loved. As a child her parents never accepted her for who she was. She was never confident in herself and therefore she was not good at making friends. For most of her childhood she felt alone. Angela made her realize she was good enough, but she still needed Angela. Ashley wondered did Angela still need her?

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

What a chapter. So real so beautiful.

Mama Angela knows how to calm a little baby boy.

Ashley said good night and said she loved him when is

this part of her going to come out.

Please don't wait long for the next chapter. You are

doing a great job. This is one my best stories.

• Thanks 1

So she's jealous of the Little basically. She's scared she'll lose her wife to a Little. Maybe she should start wearing diapers to get her wife's attention so she can change her diaper lol. That's what I would do if I was her lol. 

• Thanks 1

Yeah Update!!  Love the realizations from Ashley. She is scared of being replaced which is something to voice to Angela but I believe that will come in time. Looking forward to the family get together!!

• Thanks 1
  • 5 months later...

Sorry it has been awhile. Hopefully will get back to posting with consistency 

Chapter 41

Angela had eventually gone to bed, but she did not get much more sleep. She was worried about Danny. Ashley seemed a bit distant today, but she had not worried too much about that. She could deal with that issue later. The little boy had been so frightened by his dream that she was worried about how he would be when he woke up. She had swaddled him before she put him down so that he would not struggle during the night and hurt himself. She was not waking Danny up today. He could sleep as long as he needed. If it changed plans for her and her family so, be it. She had already informed all of her family about Danny’s rough night, and they all knew plans were subject to change depending on Danny’s emotional state.

Angela heard Danny wake up and rushed in to check on him. He seemed confused about being swaddled but not freaking out. She rushed over and picked him out of the blanket. He was still dressed in only a thick diaper that Angela checked, and it was soaked and messy but not leaking. She expected at much as it was the first time, he was breastfed from the source which makes it more potent.

“Good morning sleepyhead,” Mama Angela cooed. “How are you feeling this morning?”

“Good,” Danny said embarrassed as he remembered last night. “Sorry about last night. I did not mean to wake anyone.”

“Danny did you purposely have a nightmare?” Mama Angela asked in a tone normally reserved for small children.

“No,” Danny said. “It is not something we can control.” Danny was now confused, could amazons or littles from this dimension control their dreams.

“Exactly it was nothing you could control,” Mama Angela pointed out. “So, you should not be sorry. It is our job to take care of you. I would be upset if you had a nightmare like that and were that scared and hid it from us. Now let’s get you changed and ready for a yummy breakfast.”

Danny was carried to the changing table where his admittedly uncomfortable diaper was taken off and she began wiping him.

“Good thing we have these thick diapers for little Danny to wear to bed,” Mama Angela cooed. “Otherwise, all this mess might have made it to the bed, and nobody likes a wet or poopy bed.”

Danny blushed at that comment. He ignored it completely as she continued changing him. Once she had him wiped, she decided to blow on his belly to get Danny laughing at least. She finished taping the new diaper on. She carried him downstairs in just a diaper and sat him in his highchair.

“Um,” Danny said. “Aren’t you going to get me dressed?”

“Not right now Danny,” Mama Angela told him. “I don’t want you getting vomit or food on your clothes before we take you to grandma’s house.”

“But,” Danny tried to protest. Before he could finish his sentence, he got another surprise. Mama Angela had a bowl of scrambled eggs being brought over to the highchair.

“Danny it is your first time eating solid food since coming to this dimension,” Mama Angela explained. “If you throw up it is a lot easier to clean you up without a shirt. As soon as you are done eating, I will get you dressed.”

“Fine,” Danny said as he reached for the spoon, only for the bowl to be pulled out of his reach.

“Nope,” Mama Angela said. “I am going to feed you nice and slow to make sure your tummy is okay.”

Danny rolled his eyes but did not say anything. Mama Angela noticed his annoyance but did not say or do anything about it. She just started to slowly feed her little boy. She assumed he was fussy because he was hungry and did not get the best night’s sleep. Danny complied with the feeding because it was the first solid food, they had offered him since being here. He did not want to go back to baby food again.

Once Danny finished his eggs, Mama Angela picked him up and took him to a chair in the living room. She pulled up her shirt to reveal a nursing bra. She tried to guide Danny to her breast, but he resisted.

“Come on Danny,” Mama Angela cooed. “Drink up.”

“No thank you,” Danny replied. “I can just take a bottle. No need to put yourself out.”

“It is fine Danny,” Mama Angela tried to reassure him. “It is much easier this way than having to pump it and put it in a bottle. Plus, it is healthier for you to have it from the source.”

“Or I can have normal milk like before,” Danny said.

“Danny,” Mama Angela cooed. “You have been drinking breast milk since you got to this dimension. It has the highest nutritional value of any drink and with how bad your stomach was we needed to make sure you got enough nutrients. I know you feel a lot better but your still on a limited diet so you will drink the milk now drink up.”

Danny still refused to drink the breastmilk. He was now annoyed at Mama Angela for not ever mentioning it was breastmilk but realized he never asked. He wondered if she would have answered truthfully if he even thought of asking. He still would not drink now that he knew.

Mama Angela sighed. This is why she never told Danny the truth about what he was drinking. She knew for his own health. She hated doing it, but she started tickling his foot and when he began laughing, she put her breast in his mouth.

Danny tried to not drink but she was not letting him pull his head away from her breast.

“Sweetie,” Mama Angela cooed. “You need to stop fussing and drink. I am not letting you pull away and before you even think of trying it your teeth will hurt a little, but they are not strong enough to break the skin or make me let you go. The easiest way is to just get it over with and drink your milk. Don’t make this any harder on the two of us than it must be.

Mama Angela looked to her wife for support, but Ashley look was one of I told you so. Angela knew that Danny’s was more likely cranky due to his bad night, but she needed him to drink and take a long nap in order to be himself when he meets his cousins.

Danny knew he would be in serious trouble if he bit her. He still did not want to drink but he was struggling to find another option. He ended up drinking a little and once he started, he could not stop drinking. He suckled as Mama Angela cooed praises to him. He drank one breast and Mama Angela switched him to her other breast where he continued drinking. When he finished, she burped him and took him upstairs.

“Now let’s get dressed and get on the road,” Mama Angela cooed as she put him down on the changing table and went into his dresser. Danny was worried about what she would pull out but was semi relieved when he she pulled out a plain white tee shirt and a pair of overalls. She quickly got him dressed.

“Well Danny,” Mama Angela cooed. “Let’s go”

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

Glad this is back!! I hope you write more and that everything is going well!! Great little chapter and I love the reluctance for the breastfeeding and her strategy to overcome it. I am curious if she might need to do that again maybe just the one time. 

• Thanks 2

I'm happy to see this back. I'm curious to see his interactions with everyone else going forward. I also curious to see what happens when she finally talks to her wife. Great chapter.

• Thanks 1

I'm just chiming in to say that I really enjoy this story, an appreciate that Danny's going to have an interesting(see difficult) time adjusting to things.

I think that starting out dependent on them due to a leg in a cast would make me learn to rely on them faster, whether I liked it or not. And while I've NEVER been accused of mischief, I'm honest enough to admit that I'd probably be spending no small amount of time in the corner.

In short: Great story!

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter 42

Danny was placed in his car seat, and they began heading towards Angela’s mother’s house. Danny watched the sights out the window as they drove. This was the longest Danny had been in a car since he had been there. He saw trees so tall he could barely believe it. The trees looked very similar to the ones back home.

Danny wondered what would happen when he got to his new grandmother’s house. Not knowing what to expect from the five others, his side along with multiple new giants. Danny stayed silent and tried to focus on the gorgeous wilderness this world had to offer.

Mama Angela could sense Danny was nervous. She expected this as she was also very nervous. She had talked with her mother and come up with a game plan for how to deal with issues that came with today and hopefully make it go without issues.

They arrived after about a 45-minute car ride. Danny did not know who was there and was a little nervous as he saw Mama Angela’s face start to unbutton him from the car seat. She picked him up and felt her check the diaper he was wearing.

“We will get you changed once we get you inside,” Mama Angela assured Danny. Mama Angela carried him to the door where they were greeted by her mother.

“Hello Angie, hello Ashley” her mother greeted. “And hello there Danny.”

Mama Angela Handed Danny to her mother who gave him a big kiss on the cheek. She then checked his diaper. “Angela, Ashley he is absolutely soaked. Why wasn’t he changed before you left?”

“He was clean when we left,” Mama Angela defended herself. “He had just breastfed, so it makes sense that it goes right through him. Still, it is a lot for less than an hour.”

“Makes sense to me with all the trauma his bodies been through,” the grandmother said. “Which is why you should be more careful with him right now, but don’t worry Danny, I am going to take care of this right now.”

Danny was carried inside and laid down on a changing table in the living room. After a diaper change filled with cooing, his new adopted grandmother picked him back up without putting his overalls back on, leaving him in just a t-shirt and diaper.

Danny was not happy about not having anything covering his lower half except his diaper. Danny was not going to say anything, however. He needed to pick his battles.

While Danny was not going to put up a fight his discomfort was noticed by Mama Angela

“Mom,” Mama Angela said trying to find a balance between being respectful to her mother and being assertive. “Danny isn’t comfortable without pants yet.”

Danny’s new grandmother quickly returned to the changing table to put the overalls back on

“Danny,” she said looking him in the eyes. “If you feel uncomfortable about things you have to tell me. I am not a mind reader and I want you to be comfortable. I might not always be able to make you comfortable, but I am always willing to try and help you. Okay sweetie.”

“Okay,” Danny replied but not sure if he should. All this baby stuff makes him feel uncomfortable.

“Let’s explore the rest of the house,” she cooed to him. And she showed him around the house but much of it was uninteresting to Danny as the upstairs was clearly blocked off so he would rarely be up there. The only room she bothered to show him up there was a nursery with plain white walls with teddy bear decals and a white crib.

The first room that had something interesting was the kitchen. He noticed six highchairs. Each of them seemed custom made and different colors. The seat was very much cushioned and each of them had writing he could not read.

“What do the chairs say?” Danny asked. Causing the older woman holding him to smirk.

“The pink one says Willow,” his new grandmother said. “The yellow is Heather, the red is Ruby, the blue one says Wally, the orange one says Freddy and the green one says Danny.” She cuddled Danny a little closer after revealing the green one had his name on it.

“Why?” Danny asked.

“So you know you are always welcome here,” the grandmother cooed back at him. Danny did not get too much time to think about what he had just been told before being carried into the next room.

The room was very large even for amazon standards, but the first thing Danny noticed about it was that it was divided. The front took up maybe 10% of the room and had a TV mounted to the wall and a few chairs. Then baby gates were set up and the next 90 percent was clearly set up for the littles. It had more toys than a small daycare center would all neatly put away in various bins and shelves. Among the toys Danny noticed stuffed animals, action figures, dolls, board games and baby learning toys. One of the bookshelves was also filled with books but Danny could not see what the books were from his angle. The furniture in the room was a few baby swings, a play kitchen, a couple of step stools, several bean bag chairs and two tables sized for people his size with plastic chairs. Danny noticed a few empty shelves near one of the tables.

“And this is the family room. This is probably where you will spend most of your time at my house. Now that you have seen the house, you are free to do whatever you want.”

“Not anything,” Mama Angela warned. “Same rules apply as at home. Right now let’s stay off the leg as much as possible and don’t be destructive.”

“Show a little faith in the guy,” Angela’s mother scolded her daughter. “He’s been a really good boy so far, so I think he knows what is right and wrong. Angela’s mother, still holding Danny with one arm, opened the gate and walked in. “Anything you want to check out Danny?”

“Can I see the books on the shelf?” Danny asked.

“Of course,” the grandmother cooed. Danny had already noticed while Mama Angela and Ashley tried to talk to him like an adult most of the time, grandma had no such intention. “Are you a big reader?”

“No,” Danny said honestly. “Just curious.”

“Well, why don’t you take a look,” she said as she put him down. Danny noticed that the books were in English that he could see. The books in the giant’s native language were on the top where he would have trouble reaching even with the stools. The bookshelf had a wide variety of books, most of which he had never heard of but the ones he had were a wide variety like The Hungry Caterpillar, National geographic books on various animals, Sherlock Holmes and Lord of the Rings.

“Danny why don’t you pick out a book to read while I get lunch ready,” the grandmother suggested.

Danny picked a nonfiction book on the history of sports in this dimension. His new grandmother put him down on a beanbag chair before retreating to the kitchen to prepare lunch. He expected it to be an adult book but was disappointed to realize it was for middle schoolers.

With that information Danny paid more attention to his caregivers. He noticed that Ashley was not in the room anymore. He assumed she was probably in the kitchen with Angela’s mother. Angela, however, had sat in the chair in the front of the room. She was clearly watching Danny all the time he looked at her.

Angela was keeping her eye on Danny right now. He had already had such a tough day and she knew it could get even tougher. She saw how often Danny seemed to be looking in her direction and wondered if he was struggling with the book. She knew that there could have been other reasons though and decided not to intervene without him asking although she hoped he would ask for help.  

Lunch was ready quickly and Angela’s mother returned for Danny. She put the book on a table for him and carried him to the kitchen and put him in the highchair that she claimed said Danny. Danny found it to be extremely comfortable as a cut-up grilled cheese sandwich was placed in front of him.

“Do you need help, or can you feed yourself,” the grandmother asked.

“I can feed myself,” Danny spoke up before Mama Angela could make her decision.

“Okay sweetie,” the grandmother said. “Remember your stomach is still recovering from the medicine. Eat slowly.”

Danny ate slowly. He proudly watched as Mama Angela stewed watching him feed himself. He knew she wanted to feed him and took his win. When he finished grandma brought a bottle of milk over and took him to the couch in her living room. She cradled him in her arms and brought the bottle to his lips. Danny reached for the bottle but the grandmother pulled it out of his reach.

“Let me hold this for you,” the grandmother cooed. “You just focus on drinking.”

Danny let it be and continued to drink his bottle in his new grandmother’s arms.

“After he finishes his bottle where do you think he should take his name?” Mama Angela asked her mother.

“I’m not taking a nap,” Danny protested.

“Don’t be fussy sweetie,” Mama Angela said. “You need a nap.”

“I don’t need a nap,” Danny argued. Which caused Mama Angela to sigh. She was about to get back into the conversation, but her mother spoke first.

“If he says he doesn’t need a nap then he doesn’t have to take one,” she said confusing her daughter. “Despite that I do like to have quiet time after lunch so let’s find something for you to do.” His new grandmother carried him to the couch and then put him in a swing. She turned it on. “Does this feel comfortable Danny?”

“It does,” Danny replied.

“Perfect,” his grandmother replied. “I’ll put on some music, and we can have a little bit of a calm time.” She did as she said, putting on some quiet music and turned down the lights. Danny realized she thought he would fall asleep in the swing and was determined to not let that happen.

Despite his determination he was asleep in a matter of minutes.

Angela quietly exited the room once she was sure Danny was asleep. She understood what her mother did, but she felt like she overstepped. Despite that she would not argue about it with her mother. She had heard her sisters try to tell her mother that exact argument before and knew it would end with her mother saying my house my rules. Plus, Danny is down taking his nap so no argument could be made that he still needs his nap. She entered the kitchen where her mother and Ashley were talking.

“I think Danny will be fine,” her mother assured her. “Based on my conversation with Ashley it sounds like he went through a lot of traumas and will have a rough adjustment period, but I think with a lot of love and people who support him he will be able to get over it.”

“I hope so,” Angela said. “He seems so sweet sometimes but other times he just seems depressed. I feel like he is hiding things.”

“He is,” Angela’s mother told her. “I’m sorry to tell you but you don’t win anyone’s full trust in less than a week. He is going to be cautious and with him he seems smart so he will carefully consider what he says and does to protect himself. He won’t fully open up until he realizes he doesn’t have to protect himself because you will keep him safe. I think meeting his cousins will help more than you realize especially Ruby.”

“I hope so,” Angela said.

“Now let’s grab some cold cuts make some sandwiches and go back and keep an eye on your little one.”

They did just that and to nobody’s surprise Danny was still out like a light. They ate until they heard the front door open.

“Nobodies supposed to be here yet,” Angela said puzzled.

“No, they are early,” her mother noted, “But that Maddie’s crew for sure, I can tell by the footsteps, hopefully Danny has slept long enough.

Angela looked; Danny had only been asleep for about a half hour.

• Like 15