LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Something I used to do as a kid

Jackk

Before I start I need to say that I know this is wrong, I used to this when I was a kid, I haven't done it and will never do it as an adult but it is almost definitely got something to do with why I'm a DL now and I'm wondering if anyone else has ever done this.
When I was younger I used to go into public toilets or any toilet that would be used by others and deliberately pee or poo on the floor or in a place other than the toilet (such as the sink). I'm incredibly ashamed of this behaviour now as I'm well aware that someone actually had to clean up after I had pooed or peed on the the floor and I actually used to pre-plan doing this and would deliberately target certain places.

I was never actually caught but one occasion when I was in primary school (I would have been about 8 or 9) I decided to poo in the sink in the boys toilets. I went during a lesson so there would be no one else there as during break time it would be packed. The following day when I got into school during the registration period our teacher told us that all the boys needed to go to the assembly hall to see the headteacher. All the boys from the entire school were there, from reception class all the way through to year 6 (I was in year 4 at the time). Predictably she was furious and she explained that someone had pooed in the sink and as the caretaker had refused, she had had to pick it up. Somehow I managed to hide my guilt but the rest of kids were rightfully grossed out knowing that someone in the room had done such a thing.

As I've already stated I know that this behaviour is not acceptable and I haven't done this since I was about 14. I just feel it has something to do with why I ended up as a DL.

• Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...

OH MAN! BUDDY, THAT IS SO FUNNY!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!??? HAHAHA! HAHAHA! HAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHA!???????? HAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!?????????????? HAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA!???????????????????? HAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!??????????????????????????????????????? HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! I guess you finally got tired of pooing In sinks and showers and bathroom floors.? I'm sure it felt really good though!??☺️??? And you moved on to diapers. I'm sure that felt even better buddy!?☺️?? I guess you figured pooing In a diaper was way more satisfying for you! And I would have to agree with you buddy!???❤️??❤️??

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2

I hope you were being facetious in the above message as I find nothing funny at all about pooping on the restroom floor in a store or pooping in the bathroom sink at school and  someone having to clean up his stupidness!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, rusty pins said:

I hope you were being facetious in the above message as I find nothing funny at all about pooping on the restroom floor in a store or pooping in the bathroom sink at school and  someone having to clean up his stupidness!

Nope, I genuinely thought it was funny! It was hilarious!!!! I love a good laugh!? I know that sounds bad, but I don't care. You just don't share my sense of humor. But then again that would make sense. You're like what, 65 years old?? LOL!???? Lighten up buddy!???

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

As a former custodian there is really nothing funny about it. It's a disrespectful and intentionally crass and ignorant act. It's easy to laugh if you've never been the one who has to clean it up. And, no,im not 65.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

As a former custodian there is really nothing funny about it. It's a disrespectful and intentionally crass and ignorant act. It's easy to laugh if you've never been the one who has to clean it up. And, no,im not 65.

What can I say? that's just my sense of humor.? I still find it very hilarious.??? And yes, it is very funny!?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
4 hours ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

I guess I never realized disrespect and degradation are a "sense of humour". You do you but it certainly speaks volumes.

Fair enough buddy!?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

@ Jackk

I started to read this sordid tale, but quickly skipped to the end in the hope that something might redeem it,    such as training your dog to clear up after you.

• Haha 1
58 minutes ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

Definitely not your buddy to be clear. All of my buddies have respect for other people.

And I do have respect for people buddy. I guess I just inherited my brother's crude sense of humor. But if that's not your cup of tea then that's fine. But DON'T ever say I don't have respect for other people because I do!??? And if you truly knew me, you would know that!?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I was going to reply but I've just about said enough on the subject.  Responses are really running towards the negative on this behavior and while many here are adults acting like babies, the adult part of them should still act responsibly and realize as adults this behavior is not funny or acceptable.

• Sad 1

I agree with Rusty. There is nothing funny about what the OP posted, as someone who also did some janitorial work (as an assistant in Jr. High), That is not something ANYONE wants to find.  Its not funny, its disgusting! Anyone who does think its funny should be institutionalized as there is clearly something wrong with you.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
4 minutes ago, Nyte Kitsune said:

I agree with Rusty. There is nothing funny about what the OP posted, as someone who also did some janitorial work (as an assistant in Jr. High), That is not something ANYONE wants to find.  Its not funny, its disgusting! Anyone who does think its funny should be institutionalized as there is clearly something wrong with you.

I guess the people here don't share my crude sense of humor, but that's fine though.?? To each their own! We're just gonna have to agree to disagree.

37 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

I was going to reply but I've just about said enough on the subject.  Responses are really running towards the negative on this behavior and while many here are adults acting like babies, the adult part of them should still act responsibly and realize as adults this behavior is not funny or acceptable.

And I agree with you rusty, it's a very shitty thing to do to someone. But in retrospect it's still funny.??

3 hours ago, Nyte Kitsune said:

@Nyte Kitsune

Agreed there is no reason for anyone to do what has been described. It is one thing if you have an accident and you have an accident on the floor and you have to clean it up. It is quite another thing for someone to release in a sink or somewhere else where it is an appropriate. The problem with most restrooms is that you do not know how clean they are because of others actions. It is not funny, it is disgusting, and it is not appropriate for anyone to do.!

I have gone into public bathrooms myself and found the same thing happened in a public bathroom so much so that I had to leave the bathroom in disgust,  be cause I couldn’t deal with it because I was looking at a mess on the floor. I agree with Rusty as well!

Edited by ~Brian~
Added additional handles
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 10/8/2021 at 8:21 PM, BabySpiderBoy said:

OH MAN! BUDDY, THAT IS SO FUNNY!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!??? HAHAHA! HAHAHA! HAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHA!???????? HAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!?????????????? HAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA!???????????????????? HAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!??????????????????????????????????????? HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! I guess you finally got tired of pooing In sinks and showers and bathroom floors.? I'm sure it felt really good though!??☺️??? And you moved on to diapers. I'm sure that felt even better buddy!?☺️?? I guess you figured pooing In a diaper was way more satisfying for you! And I would have to agree with you buddy!???❤️??❤️??

I stopped doing it as I knew it was wrong. I've had a read of some of the posts below and most don't seem to realise that I was doing all of this as a kid and certainly have not and would never do this as an adult.

At the time I was still going deliberately in my pants and although I was reading ABDL forums I thought that wearing a nappy might be a bit too much but here I am using nappies regularly.

On 10/8/2021 at 8:53 PM, rusty pins said:

I'm aware of that now but I was a child at the time. I have not and would never do this as an adult. 

16 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Nyte Kitsune

Agreed there is no reason for anyone to do what has been described. It is one thing if you have an accident and you have an accident on the floor and you have to clean it up. It is quite another thing for someone to release in a sink or somewhere else where it is an appropriate. The problem with most restrooms is that you do not know how clean they are because of others actions. It is not funny, it is disgusting, and it is not appropriate for anyone to do.!

I have gone into public bathrooms myself and found the same thing happened in a public bathroom so much so that I had to leave the bathroom in disgust,  be cause I couldn’t deal with it because I was looking at a mess on the floor. I agree with Rusty as well!

I'm aware that this is wrong now but as I said I was a kid when I was doing it. I was probably about 5 or 6 the first time I did and I was 14 the last time I did it. I have never and would never do it as an adult. I just think it's something that's led to me being a dl now which is why I shared it.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Jackk said:

I stopped doing it as I knew it was wrong. I've had a read of some of the posts below and most don't seem to realise that I was doing all of this as a kid and certainly have not and would never do this as an adult.

At the time I was still going deliberately in my pants and although I was reading ABDL forums I thought that wearing a nappy might be a bit too much but here I am using nappies regularly.

I'm aware of that now but I was a child at the time. I have not and would never do this as an adult. 

I'm aware that this is wrong now but as I said I was a kid when I was doing it. I was probably about 5 or 6 the first time I did and I was 14 the last time I did it. I have never and would never do it as an adult. I just think it's something that's led to me being a dl now which is why I shared it.

Well at least you didn't tear my ass for thinking it was funny! LOL!???? Like so many of the other people here. I really appreciate that buddy!☺️?❤️??❤️??????*BIG HUGS!*??❤️???

• Like 1
2 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Well at least you didn't tear my ass for thinking it was funny! LOL!???? Like so many of the other people here. I really appreciate that buddy!☺️?❤️??❤️??????*BIG HUGS!*??❤️???

I thought it was funny at the time. I'm actually amazed I never got caught. 

I remember vividly the first time I did it. My older brother used to go to a gymnastics class and as I didn't do it I used to have to go and watch with my mum. Shortly before he'd finished I needed to poo so I excused myself and went to the toilets. The class was in quite a big sports centre so the toilets were quite a walk away. 

They were toilets in a changing room rather than just toilets and there was someone in a shower with a curtain across so they couldn't see me. There was no one else in there and I just squatted down and did a big poo outside the shower and then left as if nothing had happened. Sounds awful now but they must of been in the shock of their life when they'd finished in the shower. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I think enough ass tearing has been done.  But I am sure there will be a few more people @BabySpiderBoy that will tear you a new ASS!!!  I Hope not though.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Jackk said:

I thought it was funny at the time. I'm actually amazed I never got caught. 

I remember vividly the first time I did it. My older brother used to go to a gymnastics class and as I didn't do it I used to have to go and watch with my mum. Shortly before he'd finished I needed to poo so I excused myself and went to the toilets. The class was in quite a big sports centre so the toilets were quite a walk away. 

They were toilets in a changing room rather than just toilets and there was someone in a shower with a curtain across so they couldn't see me. There was no one else in there and I just squatted down and did a big poo outside the shower and then left as if nothing had happened. Sounds awful now but they must of been in the shock of their life when they'd finished in the shower. 

Oh, I'm sure they were in quit the shock buddy! And honestly, I don't think that sounds all that awful to tell you the truth. I mean true, it's a pain in the ass. But I'm sure looking back it's hilarious as hell. At least I would think it was. Maybe not at the time though, depending on what was going on.??? I'm also surprised you never got caught buddy. LOL!?? Kudos to the younger you though!? High Five!?️ I know, I'm naughty I can't help it though. I think it's still a pretty cool story though, honestly!

47 minutes ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

I think enough ass tearing has been done.  But I am sure there will be a few more people @BabySpiderBoy that will tear you a new ASS!!!  I Hope not though.

Thanks Eddie!? You the man!??? Buddy!☺️?❤️

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 9/26/2021 at 10:13 AM, Jackk said:

Before I start I need to say that I know this is wrong, I used to this when I was a kid, I haven't done it and will never do it as an adult but it is almost definitely got something to do with why I'm a DL now and I'm wondering if anyone else has ever done this.
When I was younger I used to go into public toilets or any toilet that would be used by others and deliberately pee or poo on the floor or in a place other than the toilet (such as the sink). I'm incredibly ashamed of this behaviour now as I'm well aware that someone actually had to clean up after I had pooed or peed on the the floor and I actually used to pre-plan doing this and would deliberately target certain places.

I was never actually caught but one occasion when I was in primary school (I would have been about 8 or 9) I decided to poo in the sink in the boys toilets. I went during a lesson so there would be no one else there as during break time it would be packed. The following day when I got into school during the registration period our teacher told us that all the boys needed to go to the assembly hall to see the headteacher. All the boys from the entire school were there, from reception class all the way through to year 6 (I was in year 4 at the time). Predictably she was furious and she explained that someone had pooed in the sink and as the caretaker had refused, she had had to pick it up. Somehow I managed to hide my guilt but the rest of kids were rightfully grossed out knowing that someone in the room had done such a thing.

As I've already stated I know that this behaviour is not acceptable and I haven't done this since I was about 14. I just feel it has something to do with why I ended up as a DL.

After reading that story I kinda wanna make a big poo-poo in the sink just to see what it feels like.????☺️?❤️ LOL!???? On a side note, I think the reason you developed a love of diapers is because when you were making poo-poos in the sink you liked the feeling of the poo-poo smashing against something hard and once you found out about diapers, you realized that pooing In a diaper was far more enjoyable to you. And your love of diapers was born!?????❤️☺️❤️????❤️??❤️

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

After reading that story I kinda wanna make a big poo-poo in the sink just to see what it feels like.????☺️?❤️ LOL!???? On a side note, I think the reason you developed a love of diapers is because when you were making poo-poos in the sink you liked the feeling of the poo-poo smashing against something hard and once you found out about diapers, you realized that pooing In a diaper was far more enjoyable to you. And your love of diapers was born!?????❤️☺️❤️????❤️??❤️

@BabySpiderBoy Make sure to bring some cleaning supplies.  Other people don't want to clean up your mess.  LOL

• Like 1
2 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Use your own sink.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1