LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Crinklz.ca

I have been looking for my Betterdry diapers but could not find any instock so I decided to see if I could find the printed version I found THRUST VECTOR has a Canadian Crinklz website so I placed a trial order for 2 cases of the Crinklz Aquanauts and they shipped with in 24 hours and they arrived one case on the next day and the second case the next morning.  Im have to say I was happy with the service.  So the other day I decided to fully restock my end of year order a bit early so I ordered 12 cases of the Aquanauts and they arrived today.

Crinklz uses Canpar I ended up picking up my order (2Trips to the local depot) so my wife didn't have to deal with the shipment if I was out at work they were helpful and helped load my car :)

So if any one here in Canada is looking for Crinklz diapers check out www.crinklz.ca 

My shipment 

image.jpeg.c8ae7b4b1613aa710417e25dc9bd1891.jpeg

• Like 1

Wow, I am impressed - I will have to check them out! I have had a few bags of BetterDry and Crinklz through Rearz before but never direct. 

I just tried the link - the pricing is pretty good, too! $2.20 CAD per diaper for the large ones. That puts them in economy diaper territory, and these are a premium product. How have I never heard of this? 

• Like 1

I found it by accident when searching for availability in Canada they is also a betterdry.ca site for the plain white version they were out of stock as all the other suppliers so I decided to order the Aquanauts version this time. I just logged into the betterdry site and its the same order system as my 2 crinklz orders showed up in my account 

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...