LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

BEST Cost Effective Diaper BOOSTER

CodHero24

I used to use Size Six Baby Diapers as Boosters,

But have found over the years that regular Boosters are cheaper and Hold just as much.

According to my research, a Size Six Pampers Baby Dry holds about 2 and 1/2 cups of pee, which equals around 750 ML.

The Abena Abri Let Normal holds 750 ML, and is quick and easy to insert into your diaper.

However, longer Boosters help you Pee wick to the BACK of your diaper, but the added bulk shows your diaper bulge...

So my question is, What type of boosters does everyone like best?

Be sure to include Daytime and Nighttime

my favorite for a long time is/was the total-dry ultimate boost-up. it's contoured, long, and holds over a liter! only reason i stopped using them is no where i've found that takes fsa has them. some more digging is needed. currently their website lists them at $63.44 for a case of 104 for a total of $.61 each... so not too bad. i still have about 2 dozen of them, but i do want to get more since they are so good.

my current favorite is the northshore XXL contoured booster. it holds about a liter, too, but it's just a much bigger booster. the total-dry is a strip that fits within the leak guards, the northshore is basically a diaper without the sides, waterproof shell and tapes lol it's big! but it's incredibly comfortable!! the padding is all over so you don't get weird feeling bumps or spots or anything, and they wick pretty well too. i use them for my weekend overnight diapers, but also for anytime i feel the need for more bulk. price isn't terrible, either. they're $106 for case of 120, or just $.88 each. my current stock is still good at over 100 right now lol 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, diaperguy85 said:

total-dry ultimate boost-up (1000 ML) (1 Liter)

$63.44 for a case of 104 for a total of

$.61 each (1000 ML) (1 Liter)

northshore XXL contoured booster.

$106 for case of 120

$.88 each (ABOUT 1000 ML) (ABOUT ONE LITER)

Interesting, because the Abena Abri Let Normal holds 750 ML, but only costs .29 Cents per unit.

Ideally I need something super cost effective, that extends through the whole diaper,

I always have trouble wicking to the back during the day...

Nighttime I don't have to worry because I use much higher capacity diapers :) XOXO

Yup, either zorb or microfiber towels work great, and they are washable and reuseable, so over time the cost drops like a rock. The only thing is, that you have to wrap them in another type of fabric, to protect your skin, they absorb EVERYTHING, and will dry your skin out. I bought some Gerber flat diapers to wrap my micro fiber towels in, for just that purpose. You can layer them, or place them where needed for the best protection day or night. 

Might look into that...

20 hours ago, square_duck said:

Yup, either zorb or microfiber towels work great, and they are washable and reuseable, so over time the cost drops like a rock. The only thing is, that you have to wrap them in another type of fabric, to protect your skin, they absorb EVERYTHING, and will dry your skin out. I bought some Gerber flat diapers to wrap my micro fiber towels in, for just that purpose.

How much does the microfiber or zorb swell up when wet? Is it about like cotton, or more like SAP?

• 2 weeks later...