LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In Search of the Perfect Poo

When you are all diapered up and the moment comes to make a stinky, what is your ideal poopie like?

Do you like a firm poo, a mushy mess, or something in between?

Do you like the need to be really urgent, or do you prefer to struggle it out?

Do you like it stink to high heaven, a more subtle stench, or would you prefer to not smell it at all?

Do you, like many toddlers I’ve seen, just let it happen as a brief pause from your normal activity and then continue your activity as though it never happened, or do you make a special event of it?

For me, an ideal poopie is fairly solid or semi-solid, the kind of poop that, when I sit down, I sit on and mash rather than sit in and moosh. I prefer to feel a big log stretching my sphincter as it comes out, with a fair amount of urgency behind it, though I do not mind a bit of struggle with a really solid one. I do not do fiber loading as some folks on here talk about, but I do eat a fair amount of fiber. 

I like it to stink, to feel like a real messy toddler boy, but I prefer it not to reek fit to gag a buzzard. Thankfully, more solid poops tend to be less rancid this way. Indeed, I am sometimes surprised and even a little disappointed by how little I can smell of a well-contained diaper load. Makes me feel like wearing it for awhile and mooshing my my butt around in it more. This feels right for my toddler persona, as a parental nose would take some time to detect my soiled status, and, being not at all uncomfortable, my toddler self sees no reason to complain...

As for circumstances, I prefer to let it happen as a brief pause in whatever I am doing, and then continue my activity as opposed to making an event of it. To a young child, the world and his play therein are infinitely fascinating, fudging his diaper is less so. Add to that a limited attention span, and the fact that every poop he has ever taken has become a similar warm lump  beneath him...

YOUR thoughts?

• Like 2

My ideal mess is similar to yours, though I would much rather it didn't stink at all. I do love a nice firm one coming out though, and then sitting on it feels great too. I usually don't make a big deal of messing, but just pause and let it out. I don't like it when it is too soft, as it's more uncomfortable and a lot smellier this way. Sometimes if I don't need to go but want to feel like I did, I'll warm up some oatmeal, and dump it in the back of my diaper for a simulated mess.

4 hours ago, Whatsthatsmell said:

I like all consistencies don’t love when it’s watery but I accept it.   I only get upset if it’s small.  Urgency is good but all mine are planned.  

I too am not a fan of “poop soup”! I enjoy most anything else, but I definitely have a preference for the more solid stuff...

My question was about what is ideal in your opinion, not what is merely acceptable...

45 minutes ago, MessyBert said:

My ideal poop is that creamy, peanut buttery soft sticky poop. Spreads easily when sat in. Not too soft, not hard at all. I want it to cling to me with its sticky warmth and make sitting more comfy. 

I like that kind, too! The kind that plasters the diaper, and one’s behind. I do not find that to be ideal, but it is nice... It’s the kind I get more often, and poopers can’t be choosers!

For some reason, I might prefer that kind if I were stuck sitting in it for a long while, like on a long car trip. Would be easier to push out while seated, also...

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Sir Stinkypants said:

I like that kind, too! The kind that plasters the diaper, and one’s behind. I do not find that to be ideal, but it is nice... It’s the kind I get more often, and poopers can’t be choosers!

For some reason, I might prefer that kind if I were stuck sitting in it for a long while, like on a long car trip. Would be easier to push out while seated, also...

I always want this kind. No matter where I am. A long car ride like that would be incredible! 

1 hour ago, MessyBert said:

My ideal poop is that creamy, peanut buttery soft sticky poop. Spreads easily when sat in. Not too soft, not hard at all. I want it to cling to me with its sticky warmth and make sitting more comfy. 

Like Bert, my ideal poop is soft and sticky. And it's big.  When I sit down,  it gets squished all over my butt and up between my legs.   An added bonus is when the mess squishes up past my nut sack and to the front of my diaper.

Urgency is great.   Especially when the pressure builds and builds up to the point where I can't hold it and it just comes out. 

I really don't like the stink.  I wish that it was odor free.

I do like all kinds of messes, but soft is the best.  I  even like loose, runny messes.  Having diarrhea in my diaper is awesome. 

Not as much of a fan of really hard poops that have to be forced out.  Then they really don't squish much, that just stay in my crack and make pressure forcing my butt cheeks apart. 

14 minutes ago, Spanky said:

Not as much of a fan of really hard poops that have to be forced out.  Then they really don't squish much, that just stay in my crack and make pressure forcing my butt cheeks apart. 

To each his (or her) own, I love ‘em! But like you, a bigger boom-boom always beats a smaller one...

49 minutes ago, MessyBert said:

A long car ride like that would be incredible! 

Wouldn’t it?! Trapped sitting in it, no escape. Squishing around with every move... Have to crack a window for the stink... Nice!

A long car ride, messy,  would be incredible.   Stopping only for gas. 

What if you got pulled over for speeding? You may be able to tell the officer that you had an accident,  crapped yourself,  and get out of the ticket. 

I've been on a long trip,  diapered,  but never messy.

A long day hunting in a treestand is great, too.

3 hours ago, Sir Stinkypants said:

To each his (or her) own, I love ‘em! But like you, a bigger boom-boom always beats a smaller one...

Wouldn’t it?! Trapped sitting in it, no escape. Squishing around with every move... Have to crack a window for the stink... Nice!

Forget cracking a window, I love my stink! 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, MessyBert said:

This is what mine are like 99% of the time, just my normal diet. I just normally let it flow, not really any urgency. 

My ideal poo it is soft poo. I prefer mess my diapers with strong urgency, it must be uncontrollable accident, love this feeling when my diapers is so full with warm soft mess, and like when its stinky,but not so strong,this is my ideal diaper messing.

7 hours ago, le Hollandais said:

My ideal is the firm, banana shaped kind, the kind you you squish between your butt cheeks. These are a little easier to clean up, I think.

Mine, too. Darker in color, minimally smeary. And the bigger, the better, though if they’re super big, they no longer fit solely between the cheeks! Happy pooing!

The perfect poo is always a gigantic load. The ideal load includes having a a solid (semi-firm) poo that comes out real slow with no straining. I like to feel strong urgency but I don't like to push. What usually happens to me is that I feel a massive solid poo (extremely slow), then a mighty surge of semi-soft poo as it spreads up around my privates. It takes a good 20 seconds. I always use psyllium husk (like Metamucil) daily. Normal usage is a double dosage, twice per day. Larger usage might be 3 times per day (usually). In supreme "fiber loading", I might go 4 or 5 dosages over 2 or 3 days. Obviously, the poo become mostly semi-soft to just soft. But extremely monstrous and slow. My favorite position is for sitting back on my lounge chair with my knees bent and sucking my thumb with my blankie. If I'm sitting regularly and the first poo is solid, it just doesn't come out. And I don't like to push. I like it to just come out on it's own. So sitting back with my knees up, the poo finally comes out with strong urgency. It slides up around my balls first and the surge becomes more powerful. Then it starts to soften and spreads completely my unit. I love to feel that huge bulge. I like to feel a semi-soft poo that when I touch the bulge the dent doesn't come back. I suck my thumb while I push the load up and down until I have a jerking poogasm. Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do whatever I want, all the time.

• Like 1

<giggles and wrinkles my nose a little while hiding a smile>  Must you mix 'poo' and 'chocolates' in the same sentence?  Now I'm thinking of eating... EWWWWW! (to me) or laxatives.  <still giggling>