LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Is The Worst Diaper You Have Used?

rusty pins

On 9/12/2021 at 10:47 PM, WetDad said:

Depends used to make a diaper that had elastic strips in the package that you had to use to wear them. It was like a tiny little loincloth and couldn't absorb more than a few thimbles of pee. Awful idea.

Those were my first and were the absolute worst. You're absolutely right on about them. There was also a Depends brief wit tapes there were also terrible. I think they were green but really can't remember. They had a stuffing that clumped and rolled around. The stuffing seemed loose and became very uncomfortable as it got wet because it would slide around. Felt like a rock when it rolled around the balls. Terrible stuff.

HDIS sent samples of their Assurance cloth-backed brief with velcro tabs. They were extremely flimsy and made me nervous as to their dependability. They held up but were hard to handle. I just didn't trust them with no plastic backing, even with rubber panties. Hated them.

• Like 1
On 9/12/2021 at 4:24 PM, BabyChris121675 said:

Worst diaper I have ever used is Depends.  I utterly, utterly hated the green color of them at the time- 1995- as Attends were my go-to diaper but had to settle for Depends once and I was not impressed, they leaked, did not fit well like Attends so Depends were the worst- to this day I will not use a Depends product.  Another one that was bad was a drug store brand I used once a while back that was so thin it did not last long and leaked as I am a heavy wetter due to an overlarge bladder.  

So- for me the worst was Depends. 

BabyChris

The depends overnights weren’t THAT bad back then until they started getting on their “discrete” kick. Attends was my go to back then as well. At least until paperpak bought the brand and disappeared from store shelves. 

I have to really think hard to recall what was truly bad since much of it was long ago.   The worst performing by far are the institutional varieties (Covidien) that are as capable as a kleenex.   I had zero luck with anything "cloth backed".  The tapes were either totally useless (yeah, let's use sticky tapes on a fabric-like surface) or the fabric immediately stretched to the point the damn thing falls down.  And then try to refasten, the fabric just shreds and clogs the "velcro" on the tabs making them useless anyway.    TENA may make good stuff in the EU, but their US stuff just plain sucks!   Which is sad, because when they were plastic backed, they were actually my preferred product after Attends went AWOL.

My worst diapie I ever worn actually wasn't a diapie. It was a goodnite pull-up. I think they were from attend, but I'm not sure.? Anyway, when I was 13 I remember having to wear one because I was sick for two weeks. I didn't like them at all. They were uncomfortable, tight on me, the orddor control was bad, and they didn't even hold that much pee-pee, and they ripped easily. I'll never forget those. The second worst diapie I had was those blue medical diapers I had talked about before when I was 10 years old. They were only slightly better and could hold a little bit more pee-pee but not much. They would leak on a nightly basis. They had the tendency to leak from the sides, pee-pee never got on the bed though. So that was good. And like I've said before, they could hold a good poo-poo.??☺️❤️ The orddor control sucked though and stink up the room. I definitely don't miss those diapers. I'd like to think that diapers in general have improved a great deal between now and then.? Especially with modern technology, adding more absorbency, comfortably, thickness, and that classic diaper bulge we all know and love!❤️☺️?❤️??❤️??❤️??❤️??❤️???❤️??????❤️

• Like 1

A low absorbency molicare cloth back is the worse nappy I have ever used. They are really poor. Guaranteed to leak with one good wetting.

I guess they are perfect if you want a leak I'm your jeans if that's your thing.

I commented on a post on here recently where the person liked to leak as a thrill. Wear molicare and your leak thrill will be fulfilled everytime ???

Attends is getting better with their premier brand diapers, but the tabs do not hold.

The diaper will hold 2+ wettings. and the company has sold again to Attindas Hygiene Partners.