LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Gala gowns need diapers

Just like bridal diapers? For brides in those monstrous, big poofy dresses?   The article mentioned Depends...and all I could think was those poor women, there's so many better absorbent diapers out there. A nice thick diaper then they can drink the bar dry...while keeping their dress dry and flooding their diaper. ?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
On 9/10/2021 at 2:42 PM, Cute_Kitten said:

Just like bridal diapers? For brides in those monstrous, big poofy dresses?   The article mentioned Depends...and all I could think was those poor women, there's so many better absorbent diapers out there. A nice thick diaper then they can drink the bar dry...while keeping their dress dry and flooding their diaper. ?

Depends would not be a good option for something like that.  It's long night with an open bar, and no way to get to the bathroom.  That's might require something that we wear.

• Like 1
On 9/10/2021 at 4:42 PM, Cute_Kitten said:

It's funny, but I once spent a while googling "bridal diapers" after some AB made a big deal about them. The only posts I found were by him or started by him.

"Despite a city-wide smoking band, " Wow. A band large enough to spread a city, and all of them were smoking? Joking aside, I'm sure some celebs do wear diapers to the event, but as for it being an actual trend? This quick article reeks of satire or just unsubstantiated claims. Remember when that "Japanese women are wearing diapers" to outpace men at work, or to appear less dainty as another means of matching the men? It sounded like satire, and it indeed was sourced from a satirical magazine. Everyone who repeated the claims did so without an attribution.

Aside from ironic phrasing, be sure to watch for terms like "Some say/are" (which somehow exploded to "many" by the first sentence).

"One glam squad member revealed, “Literally, you cannot pee in those dresses and it’s a very long night with an open bar. Everyone is careful how much they drink because looking great at all costs is the number one priority for celebrities.”"

Who is this glam squad member? What glam squad? When unsubstantiated claims like this are repeated, they're given the false appearance of veracity through repetition.

The only name we have is Rihanna, so we have a statement which can be searched for, as we know who is alleged to have said it. And it is actually something she said, but not in response to the question posed by "CMS" as to whether or not she wore diapers to the gala. It was a response to Vogue Magazine, when asked how long it took her to get in her outfit.

• Thanks 1
  • 6 months later...