LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ideas for a new story

Hello everybody!

I was itching to write a story in these days but I've experienced that, despite feeling inspired and eager to write the smutty parts, I always have a block when it comes to the actual backbone of the story, charachters and character interaction and development. I've found that's the main reason I leave my stories not completed. I always seem to struggle with the ending in particular. 

I was wondering if some of you was eager to share some ideas about a story, even only charachters in your mind or ideas you have thought about and don't plan to use for your own writing.

I've always loved the diaper dimension setting, so if I'll write something, it'll be in that universe.

Any idea is appreciated, you can send me a message in private if you like.

A big Thanks in advance to whoever will participate ?

• Like 1

I thought a story about a reality show in witch amazons and littles join coupled. I thought that in the contract of the player there was a note in witch there was written that the amazon of the loser couples can adopt his (or her) partner. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
12 hours ago, Little Giammy said:

I thought a story about a reality show in witch amazons and littles join coupled. I thought that in the contract of the player there was a note in witch there was written that the amazon of the loser couples can adopt his (or her) partner. 

That's very interesting, but what kind of reality show would be? I'm not an expert on that :P 

What it would be like?

11 hours ago, Tld17 said:

I like the idea of someone who one else was in control/power becoming the one regressed. Maybe they lost a bet or as a punishment 

I did some of that a few months ago, but as usual I lacked the story structure to continue the narration ?

2 hours ago, The dark dweller said:

That's very interesting, but what kind of reality show would be? I'm not an expert on that :P 

What it would be like?

I thought about a reality show inspired by a reality called "Grande Fratello" or "Big Brother" in your language in witch the player are locked up in a closed environment like a house or something like this and they have to interact between them self. 

11 minutes ago, Little Giammy said:

I thought about a reality show inspired by a reality called "Grande Fratello" or "Big Brother" in your language in witch the player are locked up in a closed environment like a house or something like this and they have to interact between them self. 

Mhh yeah that could work. But they also do games in these Tv shows. Feel free to private message me if you have more detailed ideas ;) The concept is really interesting, thanks for sharing it.

18 minutes ago, Tld17 said:

I am sure you will do great if you try again.

Let's see, I think before writing the next story I actually have to have a clear ending in mind, otherwise I'll always stop in the middle. Thanks for the wishes though :)

I personally would like to see a story about a Male from our world, get's adopted and the Amazon just decides she wants a daughter and treats him like a girl. Without actually getting him turned into a girl, despite it being possible. He is just dressed in cute dresses, has lots of pink Princess themed toys and furniture and such things.

I think there are not enough stories out there exploring this kind of situation.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Sky Hooves said:

I personally would like to see a story about a Male from our world, get's adopted and the Amazon just decides she wants a daughter and treats him like a girl. Without actually getting him turned into a girl, despite it being possible. He is just dressed in cute dresses, has lots of pink Princess themed toys and furniture and such things.

I think there are not enough stories out there exploring this kind of situation.

That is always a funny situation :P  I've found it in a couple of stories on this site.

I have a story idea I’ve had tried to write but I couldn’t write it the way I wanted it written. 

Basically a CEO or big boss woman that’s an Amazon and very business like ends up falling in love with an Inbetweener and eventually the Inbetweener gets in trouble with the law, she had gotten fired from her job and lost her place to live and had gotten caught stealing or something. Anyway the Amazon makes a deal with the DA to temporarily adopt her girlfriend and in two years bring her before the judge or whoever and get her an adult ruling. However the DA doesn’t think she will do what she is supposed to do in regards of treating her girlfriend correctly so has a court ordered Nanny to live with them as part of the deal. The Nanny is strict and the CEO can never do anything right when it comes to treating her new daughter as a baby and the Nanny punishes the ceo for it, from spankings to diapers and the ceo learns that she gets off on this kind of humiliation. Not sure how to end it though. 

The only stories I know about are "Immigrant Tale" and "Exchanged". What other stories do you maybe know?

Yeah i thought there'd me more of them. I had started one like that, but didn't manage to finish.

2 hours ago, Guilend said:

I have a story idea I’ve had tried to write but I couldn’t write it the way I wanted it written. 

Basically a CEO or big boss woman that’s an Amazon and very business like ends up falling in love with an Inbetweener and eventually the Inbetweener gets in trouble with the law, she had gotten fired from her job and lost her place to live and had gotten caught stealing or something. Anyway the Amazon makes a deal with the DA to temporarily adopt her girlfriend and in two years bring her before the judge or whoever and get her an adult ruling. However the DA doesn’t think she will do what she is supposed to do in regards of treating her girlfriend correctly so has a court ordered Nanny to live with them as part of the deal. The Nanny is strict and the CEO can never do anything right when it comes to treating her new daughter as a baby and the Nanny punishes the ceo for it, from spankings to diapers and the ceo learns that she gets off on this kind of humiliation. Not sure how to end it though. 

That's interesting. Never touched the Inbetweener topic before. It sure seems complex

10 minutes ago, The dark dweller said:

That's interesting. Never touched the Inbetweener topic before. It sure seems complex

That’s why I can’t write it with the justice it needs. One day I’ll probably pay someone to write it. 

The only stories I know about are "Immigrant Tale" and "Exchanged". What other stories do you maybe know?

I can remember a story. There was a tourist from our dimension without a tour group on the road and was caught by an Amazon who registered him in the adoption as a girl, but was allowed to keep his private parts for the time being so that she could threaten him with it. But I absolutely forgot the name. But it was a DD story and here somewhere.

I had an idea for a DD story a couple of years ago and started it but I am not a writer and had trouble posting.  The story was about an island in the western ocean like Singapore that helped with trade with China and the US.  They had roads and building for Mids and littles since China was mostly smaller people.  The main character started having dreams about the US Bigs trying to take over the island.