LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My first "real" diapers...just ordered!

kjgreens

So I've always been a DL on and off. Sometimes I'm really into it, and other times, not so much. Right now, I'm REALLY into it, and I finally ordered my first "real" adult diapers! (My experiences with Depends don't count for me.) I ordered from Northshore, and they're not far from where I live, so I hope I get them quickly! Now I'm so excited, but a little bit nervous, to try them out!

• Like 2

@kjgreens

If you want a "REAL" Diaper, than you can get the Northshore Supreme Diapers in your size.  For me, being incontinent BOTH ways, I use the Northshore Megamax.  Northshore are considered by me to be "real diapers" because they PLASTIC BACKED, and able to hold most anything you can throw at it.  Megamax Diapers are designed for those that are severely incontinent, so you should be able to get the feel of wearing them.  As far as I am concerned they work well, and can hold what they release, and last 12 hours.  You should also consider GaryWear Incontinence Underwear - These should be used if you want to use the diaper for what it is intended :)

Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with :)

Brian

• Like 2

Congratulations, @kjgreens! This is an exciting time. I've been where you are - I wore Goodnites L/XL that were extremely strained, or Depends or Tena diapers I could get at the grocery store, for quite a while before stumbling upon Rearz, back when they had a store in Waterloo. I was searching for cloth diapers and behold, I discovered water in the desert, essentially - a store that sold ABDL diapers. Back then I hadn't yet told my wife that I wore diapers, so I wasn't ordering them online - I only wanted to pay cash, so that they didn't show up on a credit card. I bought a bunch of sample packs that first time there, and rushed home to put one on. Since then, I have never wanted to go back. Part of the reason I ultimately "came out" to my wife about wearing diapers was so that I could order them in larger quantities and store them in the house. Now I pretty much always wear plastic ABDL diapers, except to the gym, where I'll switch to a slim "medical" diaper, but I even buy those online - they're way better than the store ones. You will not regret this purchase, other than the very real possibility that you will never again be satisfied with the sad diapers you can buy in stores. 

• Like 1

I'm sure that you will be happy with your purchase @kjgreens.  Northshorecare is a great place to get diapers.  I  started out with Depends and Attends back when that was pretty much all we could get in the stores.   Depends are really the bottom of the barrel as far as adult diapers go,  so you're really in for a treat with whatever diapers you ordered from Northshorecare. 

I like their Supreme and MegaMax and also order Crinklz diapers from them.  I think that I may try their lites when I make my next order.

• Like 2

Congratulations @kjgreensyou won’t be disappointed.  I wear the Northshore megamax but on occasion I like to go with a ABU or a Rearz or Tykables.  But now a days just plain white Megamax.  One reason for Megamax is I order through @DailyDi the owner of this websites link so to help him out.

• Like 3

Thanks for all of your encouragement, support and recommendations! Everyone here is so nice! ? I got my order today, and it only took 10 minutes between me getting home and me putting on my first diaper. I ordered the tie-dye Megamax diapers and some Crinklz. I currently am wearing a Megamax, and I love it! I can't believe how much it holds and how comfortable it is. I think I might try a Crinklz tomorrow, but these Megamax's are so comfortable....hmmm...decisions, deccisions. ?

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, kjgreens said:

Thanks for all of your encouragement, support and recommendations! Everyone here is so nice! ? I got my order today, and it only took 10 minutes between me getting home and me putting on my first diaper. I ordered the tie-dye Megamax diapers and some Crinklz. I currently am wearing a Megamax, and I love it! I can't believe how much it holds and how comfortable it is. I think I might try a Crinklz tomorrow, but these Megamax's are so comfortable....hmmm...decisions, deccisions. ?

Congratulations @kjgreens 

Megamax's are great, @kjgreens. I discovered them maybe six months ago. Fantastic, very comfortable, and amazing capacity. I'll be curious as to what you think of the Crinklz - they are also a very comfortable diaper, with great capacity. I find that they maybe swell a bit more than most diapers, although the Megamax also does swell quite a bit. The Crinklz plastic is also lighter to the touch, but the big difference is the tape-on-a-tape landing system. I'm not completely sold on that - if you put the "under-tab" in the wrong spot - say, too loose - then you only get one more shot at snugging up the diaper, and after that, you're doing tape repairs.  

You'll loveCrinklz. Got one on right now. Had it on all day and still no sign of leak. Took a break from ConfiDry 24/7. I am not disappointed at all -- just the opposite. They make me very happy. They run a little small -- next time I may order the large. Despite them fitting more like a bikini, they do an amazing job and have yet to leak. Cant say that for the Dry 24/7.

The Crinklz Aquanaut is one of the best and more fun that the plain white Jane.

Have fun with it.

• Like 1