LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

WHO LOVES BABY NAKEY TIME?

NOT ME!! I hate it. The more of your body people can get at the more they can make you feel things, usually things you do not like. They can tickle you  until you cry and wet and rub certain parts of you that makes you have strong feelings that eat you up. I get so jealous of girls withankle length dresses with long sleeves. Especially if those are ade of satin. And if you are cute or blonde, people do it to you more. Ewww yuck!. In fact, at RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME, the more of a big girl you are, the longer your skirts and dtresses are

I would love to have baby nakey time if I was a actual baby and I had the perfect baby body.☺️?? But I don't.? So having said that, I think it would be pretty weird for a grown man to go and do that. And for me even if I did that at my current age it just wouldn't be the same than if I was a actual baby.?????????❤️??❤️?

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I enjoy too much being in a diaper. Now on those hot Summer days I do love running around the home in just a diaper, but never totally naked. The only time I am totally naked is when it is bath time or I am getting changed. 

The only times I am completely naked are when my mommy is bathing me, changing me clothes, or has me on the changing mat(yoga mat) for a diaper change.  I love having my diaper on and using them as well as wearing my babyish clothing. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2021 at 6:51 AM, Baby Foo Foo said:

The only times I am completely naked are when my mommy is bathing me, changing me clothes, or has me on the changing mat(yoga mat) for a diaper change.  I love having my diaper on and using them as well as wearing my babyish clothing. 

Such a good baby you are! Awwwww!???❤️?☺️? Love you buddy!?❤️???❤️??❤️☺️

• 2 weeks later...

wouldn't want to have baby nakey time it's best that i stay in my diaper in case i accidentally poo or pee on the floor or i would probably get spanked by mommy for that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

You will have to speak up, I cannot hear you