LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

22 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

ve been perfectly capable of taking care of myself.”

“Baby... please... trust me. I will take care of you.”

“Ugh. Really not going to stop you, am I?”

“No, so just relax, let go, and let Mummy take care of you.”

This is like full on I-Robot. She's interpreted the first law in away that allows her to ignore orders.. Oh fuck,,,,,

Me trying to logic bomb the robot: Okay Evie...

Querry your job is to protect me yes? You want to protect me yes?

But by doing this without my consent you are causing panic and psychological distress

You are causing harm.

Evie you causing me levels of harm severe enough that I'm willing to risk injury or inflict it on myself.

If that is the case then you should stop current action yes?

Queery "Emotional Abuse" and check to see if behavior matches....

OMGoodness what a wonderful chapter! Shes getting everything she wanted and more! Of course this was in-part what her old Mommy was going to do to her eventually anyways! Maybe after a few weeks of being totally babied she will realize just how scary it was really going to be and turn to her new Mommy who might actually understand! ;)

Chapter 12: Opportunity

After the spanking, I couldn’t sit down. I chose to lie down on the living room floor on my tummy so nothing was touching my sore cheeks.

“Mummy will change you soon, babygirl. I promise. First I want you to fully use that nappy of yours.” Evie said.

“Yes... Mummy.” I elongated the name, showing as much defiance as I could without earning myself another punishment. “Wait a minute... fully?”

“Oh yes. That feeding last night should make it much easier to go poopy in your widdle nappy today!”

“Wha... what did you feed me last night?”

“Just milk. With a few additives.”

“So that was the sweet flavour!”

“Oh no, they cause no change of flavour to the milk. That was just the milk you were tasting.”

“Then why was it so sweet?”

“That’s what it tastes like, sweetpea. Shhhh. You don’t need to worry about it. Mummy is taking care of everything. Don’t you worry your little head about it.”

Just at that moment... I felt a rumbling in my tummy.

I needed to go. And soon.

Trying to stand up to get to the bathroom as quickly as possible, I pushed past the pain I was feeling from the spanking earlier and made it to my feet.

“Nuh huh... Don’t even think you’re going to the potty little Miss...” Evie said from behind me with an authoritative voice.

“Buh... I need to... you know...”

“What do you need to do sweetie?”

“Go... umm... poopy?”

“Well good job you’re padded! You can just squat down and fill that widdle nappy of yours!”

“Buh... no!” I cried out in my littlest voice I had.

I had never messed. Well no, that’s a lie, I tried it once on my own and it was icky and it smelled and it was horrible to clean up, so I swore never to do it again. But here I was, being forced to mess my nappy by the android I had created.

“Please... Mummy... can I go potty?”

“Yes you can sweetie! Right in your nappy!”

“Noooo! I mean... the toilet? PLEASE?” I cried out as the cramps hit me hard.

“No sweetie. You’re my baby, and babies use their nappies. Mummy wants you to use your nappy fully. Don’t worry though, Mummy will change you straight away. I know it must be icky to be sat in a poopy nappy.”

Knowing there was no way out of this, I let go of my bowels and released its contents into my nappy. It was better getting it over and done with so I can be changed, rather than prolong this and let the cramps get worse.

The smell instantly hit me as the back of my nappy started filling up.

“Oh my! That is a very messy nappy!” Exclaimed Evie, making me blush more as I continued to mess myself.

“Mummy!” I cried out as the last of it all ended up in my nappy.

It was uncomfortable and icky and... honestly... I felt so little right now. It surprised me just how little I felt after doing that in my nappy.

“Good girl! Mummy is so proud of you! You’re my perfect little baby!” She smiled at me softly and somehow... I felt my heart melt at those words.

‘How am I feeling... happy... about doing that for her? She’s keeping me captive, forcing littlespace on me... and I... I... I can’t help but feel little and happy... what the fuck is wrong with me?’

“I... I...” I tried to get my words out, but I couldn’t. I was too small. There was no way I could get any big girl words out right now. So I started crying.

“Shhhh... babygirl... Mummy is so proud of you right now. I promised you I’d take care of you. I’m going to be the best Mummy ever to you. Now, let’s go get that icky nappy changed shall we?”

I nodded, trying to wipe away the tears. She took my hand gently and led my crying, messy self to the bedroom.

As she lay me down carefully on the bed, trying her best not to cause the mess to spread too much, she looked into my eyes and I swear a part of her looked almost... sad.

I tried holding the tears back as I stared back at her.

“Evie... I mean... Mummy?” I figured I’d just ask her.

“Yes darling?”

“Umm... what’s up?”

I had no idea what I was doing. I didn’t even know androids could get sad. But then again, this one seemed to be a bit more advanced than anything on the planet. More so than I had designed her to be.

“Oh nothing sweetie. I’m sorry. Let’s just get that little soggy bum changed, okay?”

“O... okay Mummy...”

She went about changing my messy nappy, taking extra care to make sure I was cleaned up properly. It took a while, and a lot of wipes, but she managed it. And as she carefully wiped me and looked at me lovingly, I couldn’t help but fall further into littlespace.

Somehow, despite all this fear and worry for my immediate future regarding this rogue android, I still felt... little... and happy.

Some part of me wanted this, wanted... her.

Not like... forever, like she was making it out to be. Not even the full month that she promised. But... you know... something about her was just the perfect Mummy. Sure, she could be strict. And hey, she did kidnap me kind of. But still, in her heart (or whatever you’d class as her heart, her being an android and all that), she was trying to be the best Mummy she could.

So sure, I was still full of fear. It hadn’t even been 24 hours yet, and I had a whole month of this apparently. But a small part of me, just a tiny bit... was happy.

“There. Clean! How about we get you properly padded, eh sweetpea?”

And so she put me in yet another thick nappy, along with some shortalls and thigh high socks. And she led me to the sofa, where we spent most of the day watching cartoons and snuggling.

If I was going to be kidnapped... at least she was being the perfect Mummy.

-------------------------------------------------

Day after day passed. Every morning, Evie would wake me up, spoon feed me something really yummy and dress me for the day. I’d mess my nappy because every night she’d nurse me whatever mixture that was she had stored or created, and she’d clean me up right away. Although I swear it’s getting slightly longer between messing and being changed each time.

After getting me dressed for the day, we’d watch cartoons and I’d play with toys on the rug in front of the TV all morning until lunch. Then she’d feed me my lunch, usually a sandwich that was cut up into little triangles and a piece of fruit. Then more cartoons, maybe a movie or two until naptime. Then the same after naptime until she nursed me just before putting me down for the night.

And every day went the same. Like clockwork.

Messing got easier, I even got used to the smell. I felt little most of the time, the messing and the nursing made sure of that, but it just felt... wrong, off even. She didn’t let me work on anything, call anyone else or do anything other than sleep, nap or play with toys. It got boring very quickly. And I think she noticed. She tried to lighten the mood, but I was too depressed to put up a fight or show any enthusiasm.

This went on for a week and by the end of the first week, I wasn’t myself anymore. I was like a zombie, just allowing her to do whatever she wanted to me. And it was obvious it was bothering her, so I kept it up. No emotions. No resistance. No happiness. Just nothing. She’ll give in soon or make a mistake, allowing me to escape.

Honestly, I was surprised Sadie hadn’t called yet. She said she would, maybe Evie isn’t letting her calls get through? Is that something she could do? I can’t find out, I haven’t had access to my computer for a week. The best technology I’ve had access to is the little plastic farm that makes all the little animal noises when you press the different buttons. I can’t exactly ‘hack’ that, can I?

Or even worse, maybe Sadie just doesn’t care enough to call?

Day 9. Or at least I think it was. With the daily naps, my sense of time was a bit messed up. I wasn’t used to sleeping during the day. That only happened when I was working all night on Evie, but that was more a crash rather than a scheduled nap.

I had been changed into a baby pink tee and some dungarees and left to play on the living room floor as usual.

I squirmed about, trying to focus on building my latest castle using the building blocks available, trying my absolute best not to focus on the imminent mess I was about to fill the back of my nappy with.

“You’re a bit late this morning baby...”

“Meh.” I responded.

“Meh? What’s that for?”

“Whatever.” All the fight was gone at this point. I didn’t even give her the satisfaction of seeing me little or blushy.

“What’s up babygirl? You’ve been in a mood for days now.”

“Wouldn’t you be if you were kept against your will and forced to be a baby full time?”

“I’m... I’m sorry. It’s for your own good.”

“Yeah yeah. I’ve heard it all before. Whatever. Let’s just get this over and done with shall we?”

I sat up and squatted, the dungarees pressing the back of my nappy against my skin.

Grunting a bit, I barely had to push before I made yet another messy nappy for my captor to clean up. The smell wasn’t as bad this time. Maybe the diet she had me on made sure it wasn’t bad, or maybe I was just used to it.

And like clockwork, once I had finished, she waited five minutes before taking me by the hand as I waddled behind her towards the bedroom, looking like an overgrown toddler who just had an accident. Which at this point in time... I basically was.

“Lay down sweetpea. I... I have a surprise for you.”

I did as she said, but as soon as she said surprise, I sat up, forgetting about the messy nappy, inadvertently causing it to mush against me.

“Eww... so... what surprise?”

“Just be good, I’ll... I’ll...” Evie’s voice started stuttering.

Suddenly the power went out. The lights went out, the window visor went up, the doors automatically opened.

The front door unlocked.

And Evie... Evie just stood there.

This was my opportunity! This was it!

“Evie?” I had to check before I ran. Examining her, she was just frozen. Nothing was happening. Was this a bug? A power failure? What?

I didn’t care. I had an opportunity to escape. So I got up and ran.

Sure, I was in childish clothes, with an extremely messy nappy, but I didn’t care. I’d explain it all to Morgan if I have to. I just needed to get out. Then I’ll make my way to hers.

As I ran through the hallway to my front door, I grabbed my long coat and threw it on, pulling my arms through the sleeves before grabbing my spare keys from the bottom drawer of the closet. The coat would cover the embarrassing attire; the keys would let me back in when I eventually return with backup.

I quickly exited my apartment, closed the front door and ran down the dimly lit hallway. It seemed like the whole building was on backup power at the moment, so only the emergency lights were on. As neighbours were opening their front door to see what the problem was, I rushed down the hallway towards the stairs, trying my best to hide my childish attire. The elevators were out, so the stairs would have to do. I wasn’t looking forward to traversing 21 flights of stairs, but hey, I had to do it. I had to get out of here before the power came back on and Evie caught up.

And so I did it. I made it down 21 flights of stairs, and as I reached the bottom, I was exhausted. The messy nappy was chafing badly, and I couldn’t wait to get out of it.

And as I opened the emergency exit located just by the bottom of the stairs, a large man stood in my way. He wore a smart shirt and pants but his sleeves were rolled up to show the tattoos plastered across both of his forearms. He was bald and very, very muscular. He’d be quite intimidating to anyone, but it was even worse right now as I stood there, hoping to god he wouldn’t notice what I was wearing under my coat... or the smell coming from my lower half.

“Excuse me sir... I need to... umm...” I said, trying to see an opening to get past him.

“Oh look here! Thanks love, you just saved us all that walking.” He said in a gruff voice.

“Huh?” I looked up to see him staring down at me.

“Oh and guys?” he said, looking back at two similarly dressed large men standing next to a black SUV.

“Yeah boss?” one of them spoke up.

“Looks like this one is already messy. Good start for her training...”

“T... training?” I said, looking back from his crew to see him staring at me again.

“Oh, don’t worry little one. You’re going to make someone very, very happy. And make me very, very rich...”

“Huh?”

Before I could react more than that, or even think, he shoved a bag over my head and pinned my arms behind my back before lifting me up and placing me in what I could only assume, was his SUV.

==========================================================

I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters are available on my Patreon, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Witch in Training and Glitch in Nanny. The first tier is purely for supporting my writing. Access to my Discord server is included with both tiers, where people can discuss early access chapters, although it seems most of them use it just to tease me ?

New chapters every Monday/Friday!

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

I bet she has continued to improve to make the milk taste sweeter. Evie is getting better/ spookier all the time.

My guess is that Sadie is behind it. Evie really wanted to protect her from Sadie and Sadie is selling her as a baby sex slave or some crap.

What if she is always away for so long because she has other babies and is preparing her for that?

I am curious how it continues.

20 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

his went on for a week and by the end of the first week, I wasn’t myself anymore. I was like a zombie, just allowing her to do whatever she wanted to me. And it was obvious it was bothering her, so I kept it up. No emotions. No resistance. No happiness. Just nothing. She’ll give in soon or make a mistake, allowing me to escape.

This is weirdly what my strategy of resistance to kidnapping would likely be especially if I had already made active escape attempts that failed. Cause I may not be the strongest physically but I can detach and compartmentalize like it's an Olympic sport so making myself as much of a passive burden to my captors as possible might be a viable strategy....

20 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

“Huh?”

Before I could react more than that, or even think, he shoved a bag over my head and pinned my arms behind my back before lifting me up and placing me in what I could only assume, was his SUV.

Ohhhh fuck....

Ohhhh fuck...

Why do I feel like the other dimension is involved and or Sadie?

Yeah this is when I head butt and stomp back on the foot.

I'm not letting them get me in that car at that point they most of the control and if that doesn't work fucking drop for the deck and force all my weight on to their arms hopefully taking them to the ground and roll on top. Go for the face and don't stop. No time to think just start raining it down as fast and hard as you can till they stop moving if you can possibly go for a choke.

If they've already got you in the car wait for concentration to slip and try to get the door open. If that doesn't work I'm forcing a crash. If I'm in the back seat I'm going to choke over the head rest. Passenger I'm bracing up against the door and just fucking windmilling it. Even if I don't have the physicality to hit hard it should cause enough of distraction for them to loose control.

• Like 1
On 10/4/2021 at 6:24 PM, BobbyDrago said:

I knew it Sadie sold her!

On 10/4/2021 at 6:29 PM, AdultInnocence said:

Well this isn't boding well. Hopefully she is able to get out of this somehow. I have my suspicions that Sadie is involved. We haven't actually heard much about her work, just that she is gone.

On 10/4/2021 at 6:41 PM, TerranV said:

Oh boy! Wasn't expecting that! Evie must have suspected something. Yeah, the timing of Sadie's trip and her general behaviotr is quite suspicious.

Alternatively, they might be the ones who hacked Evie. If someone actually hacked Evie.

She's not that mean... is she?

On 10/4/2021 at 6:43 PM, Moon3ye said:

I bet she has continued to improve to make the milk taste sweeter. Evie is getting better/ spookier all the time.

My guess is that Sadie is behind it. Evie really wanted to protect her from Sadie and Sadie is selling her as a baby sex slave or some crap.

What if she is always away for so long because she has other babies and is preparing her for that?

I am curious how it continues.

Thanks for the comment! There will be a lot of answers very soon...

On 10/4/2021 at 9:06 PM, ImprobableLemon said:

I have a feeling this was not the surprise Evie had in mind.

Like everyone else is saying, I think Sadie could be behind this.

Just gotta hope that Evie can do a 'Taken' and save the day.

Everyone is really against Sadie, huh? ?

On 10/6/2021 at 1:42 AM, LilSissyLynn said:

I did not see that twist at all! I'm totally looking forward to Evie going full on All Purpose Cultural Catgirl Nuku Nuku on these guys!

Yay! I'm glad I can still surprise! Thank you!

On 10/6/2021 at 2:40 AM, thedman said:

Wow, just binge read the whole story, it is awesome so far. Can't wait to see what happens with the new plot twist

Thank you so much! I'm really glad you're enjoying it!

Chapter 13: Captured

I flailed about as best I could, but with my hands tied behind my back, I couldn’t do much.

One guy held my legs, so there was no way I could kick.

One guy had his hand over my mouth, preventing me from screaming.

And the remaining two guys I could hear outside the car.

They were talking, so I calmed down just so I could try and listen.

“So the power cut worked huh? Good job. We got super lucky though with her running out like that. Why do you think she was running to get out? Especially in all the baby gear?”

“No idea. At least this way we got the girl with no witnesses, so no bodies to dispose. If she hadn’t have come running out, we’d have had to have breached her apartment. Feels like a bit of a waste of supplies, but hey, it got her running out at least.”

“Yeah, let’s just get her back to the boss and get paid. I’m thinking of taking Sandra out for a fancy meal on the other side of town.”

“I mean with how much we’re getting paid for this one, I don’t blame you. Anyway, get...”

I heard a thud against the car.

“WHAT THE FUCK?”

The sound of glass smashing.

“SHIT! SHE GOT BENNY! GO GO GO!” screamed one of the guys holding me.

One of the two outside opened the front door and got in, starting the car.

Tires screeching, the car shot forward, pinning me to the seat.

“What the fuck was that Dalton?”

“No idea! Some kind of... dame? I swear she looked a bit like a bot!”

“But... they didn’t say nothing about no robot!”

“Just drive!”

The car swerved and I fell into one of my captors. He sat me upright.

As the car drifted into the corner, the back of the car suddenly jolted back.

One of the guys holding me looked backwards.

“SHIT! IT’S GOT US!”

“Well you got guns! Go wreck it!”

The car stopped and the two men holding me let go, getting out of the car as they cocked their pistols and opened the back doors.

What happened next was the stuff of nightmares.

Screaming, gunfire, broken bones and things being thrown against the car. That’s all I could hear. Honestly... I was glad I had this bag over my head for this. I’d hate to see what was actually happening.

And then... silence.

"Faith? Are you okay?” I heard a familiar voice from behind me as I lay on the back seat of the wrecked SUV.

“I... I...”

“Don’t worry... Mummy’s here.”

And much to my surprise, I felt happy to hear that phrase.

“I... I...” I still couldn’t get any words out.

A pair of hands grabbed my legs and pulled me towards the edge of the seat. Quickly picking me up, the bag was pulled off my head and I saw that I was now in Evie’s arms.

“Hello there little one. Don’t look. Just focus on me, okay?”

I couldn’t help but look. Of course I couldn’t.

And I wish I had listened to her.

Three bodies lay across the alleyway that the car had come to a stop in. Bloody and beaten to a pulp, there was no way they would have survived this. One had his arm bent in a way that arms should never be bent. One had his neck snapped. And the last one had his head impal....no, let’s just say he didn’t survive either.

“Shhh baby...” Evie held me close, putting my head against her chest and covering my eyes.

“Buh... buh...”

“This is why you need to stay with Mummy. Now, how about we go back in and I’ll get you changed. Then we can snuggle and you can cry as much as you need to.”

The calming voice helped. And honestly... what she said sounded nice. Sure, it was still captivity, but at least it was better than whatever these men had in store for me.

I had heard of people being kidnapped and sold to other cities. Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought I’d be targeted.

“Keep your eyes closed babygirl. No need to see anymore of this.”

She held my face into her chest and I tried to forget the sight I had just seen.

By now, the power had come back on, so Evie carried me into the elevator and we stood there in silence on the trip up to my floor. My thumb slowly made its way to my mouth and I found the suckling very soothing and calming, and along with her simulated heartbeat, I could happily sit there in her arms, my legs wrapped around her waist, not caring if anyone could see me.

At least the coat was still hiding my babyish clothes.

Walking down the hall, everyone had gone back into their apartments, so thankfully no one was there to see me in my current state. It didn’t take long before Evie got to my apartment and carried me in.

“There we go... safe and sound.”

“Buh... buh...”

“No worrying babygirl. Let’s go get that icky nappy changed and then we can snuggle up on the sofa. Mummy isn’t going to let anything happen to you ever again.”

Again... her words didn’t sound scary at this point. They actually sounded... reassuring.

Carrying me to the bedroom, Evie quickly untaped my messy nappy, cleaning me off with lots of wipes, before replacing the nappy with a clean one. Using lots of powder, I couldn’t help but feel my little side return. With Evie I was feeling... safe.

“There we go babygirl. Let’s go get you snuggled up on the sofa, okay?”

I nodded weakly as she lifted me up once more and carried me to the living room, sitting down and placing me on her lap. Pulling me in close, she snuggled me in her arms and kissed my head.

“That’s better. Time for you to calm down. Today has been a scary day, Mummy will take care of everything.”

“Buh...” despite the love and attention, I could feel panic in me start to rise.

“What’s up baby?” she said, looking down at me.

“Who? Why? What about the bodies? Are the people they work for gonna try again? What did you do to them? How did the power cut knock you out? Why are you still keeping me against my will?”

“They are obviously slavers. They were probably looking to sell you to some rich clients. Maybe they were looking for a little in particular, that’s why they targeted you?”

“I mean... that makes sense... buh...”

“As for the bodies... don’t worry about that. CCTV has been wiped, no evidence was left linking us to it. The police will show up soon and they will most likely write it off.”

“Buh... they were so...”

“Shhh baby. Don’t worry about that. Like I said, I wouldn’t let anything happen to you. Those men got what they deserved. I’ll do anything to protect my baby.”

“But...”

“Baby... shush. As for the power... Mummy was a bit careless. She didn’t charge last night, so I was running on empty. It was just bad timing is all. And as for your last question...”

She sighed.

“Look... I know you’re not enjoying this as much as I’d hoped. This past week I’ve noticed how little you enjoy me babying you. And I’m sorry. I’m supposed to be your Mummy... it’s just... I’m still learning, and my priority was to keep you safe. Look what happened as soon as I dropped my guard!”

“Yeah but...”

“Baby, please, let me finish. I’m not going to stop being your Mummy. I’m going to protect you. I’m going to care for you. But I’m also going to make you happy. So I was thinking... maybe we could ease up on the babying. A bit. Maybe.”

“Huh?” I was confused at this sudden change of heart.

“Look, just give me a chance please? You’re still not allowed out. Especially not after today. I’m going to upgrade the security system and install a backup power generator for your apartment. The babying will continue, but I’ll let you do more... adult things, okay?”

“Umm...” I didn’t know what to say. I was still being held by my creation, but she was... learning? Empathising? And if she lets me back on my computer... maybe I could look into what is causing all this. I guess that’s better than running away, especially now that I know I’m on someone’s list of potential targets to kidnap and sell. I guess the best place for me is here, with Evie. She could protect me... I’d just need to be babied most of the time.

“What’s up sweetpea?” she asked.

“Can I use my computer?”

“I... look, I’ll make you a deal, okay?”

“What deal?”

“You be my little baby for the next 2 weeks. No escape attempts, stop worrying about getting away and start enjoying it. Let me be Mummy for 2 weeks. I’ll even let you watch some adult things and be an adult sometimes. But for the next two weeks you be my baby and let me be your Mummy.”

“Okay...”

“And if you’re good, at the end of the two weeks, I’ll let you have access to your computer. You can go through my code and everything. No holds barred.”

“Really? You’ll let me have full access again?” This sounded too good to be true.

“Yes. You can deactivate me or whatever you want at the end of the two weeks. Just... let me have these two weeks with a baby who wants to be my baby. Let me look after you and show you what a proper Mummy is like.”

“Hmmm...”

“It’s either that or I keep you as my baby forever. And believe me, I will. If it means protecting you, I will.”

I didn’t know what to do. I mean I guess I only had one real option. It was the only real option she was giving me. So I figured I might as well try it. Maybe actually getting into the role, I could properly enjoy it. Then at the end of the two weeks, I can deactivate her and scan her code.

It’s better than being out there... no doubt they’ll send more men to try and kidnap me once they find out their first crew were killed.

“Okay. Deal. But I get to play adult games and watch adult shows when I want. And no stupidly early bedtimes. And naps... okay yeah they were nice, I’ll let you have that.”

“Deal. So now you’re officially my baby. So you better do as Mummy says. And I don’t want the pouty baby I’ve had for the past week!” she quickly tickled my sides, causing me to giggle and squirm. “There she is! There’s my cute little baby!”

I nuzzled into her chest and enjoyed this wave of relief that was washing over me. Knowing that in two weeks I had guaranteed access to my system made me a lot less anxious than I had been all week. And knowing that Evie would keep me safe from any other potential kidnappings made me feel safe and protected. So why not? Why not actually let go and enjoy it? I can still play adult games, watch adult TV, keep my brain occupied. Maybe she’ll even let me tinker a bit in my workshop if I’m good. Obviously I’ll not have access to my system, but I’m sure I could do something with limited tools.

And maybe, just maybe I’ll start to let go properly and be little with her. I didn’t care what Sadie thought about all this, she wasn’t here to protect me against those men, Evie was. So she’s going to have to deal with me calling Evie Mummy for a little while. I’m sure she’ll understand when I tell her everything.

And at that exact moment, the phone started ringing. Evie produced my phone from her back pocket and handed it to me, smiling.

She obviously trusted me with a phone call now. Sure, I could answer and scream for help, but at this point, I didn’t feel the need. I actually wanted this, or at least a part of me did. Maybe it was the shock of the day’s events. Maybe it was something else. I didn’t care. Evie made a promise, as did I. So I intended to keep it.

I looked down to see the caller ID...

It was Sadie.

I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters are available on my Patreon, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Witch in Training and Glitch in Nanny. The first tier is purely for supporting my writing. Access to my Discord server is included with both tiers, where people can discuss early access chapters, although it seems most of them use it just to tease me ?

New chapters every Monday/Friday!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, AdultInnocence said:

That was definitely good timing for Sadie, or was she checking to see if things were a success with the captors?? Hmm...

Maybe she knows the kidnapping failed and she's calling to "check" on Faith and throw off suspicion

• Like 1

A very strange coincidence that Sadie calls just now? I wonder if she wasn't expecting someone else on the phone by chance? Or she's using this as an excuse for Faith to move in with her permanently as a permanent baby? I'm curious, I'm curious.

10 Best Eating Popcorn Gifs ideas | popcorn, giphy, gif

Wow that was a ride!

And yeah I'm even more convinced Sadie is some how involved

• Like 1

Chapter 14: Catch Up

“Hey baby!” Sadie said as I answered the phone and put it on speaker.

“Hey Mummy...”

“How’s my little princess?”

I looked at Evie, who didn’t look intimidating or like she was threatening me. I really could tell Sadie to come rescue me if I wanted. I could end this here and now. Sadie could call the police, they could rescue me... but then... Evie would be taken away from me. Can’t have a rogue AI on the loose like this... And I really wanted to see her code and how she managed to evolve. I wanted to get to the root of the problem.

Plus... I was a little bit more optimistic for the first time in a week regarding my little side and Evie taking care of me.

“I’m good. How’re you? How’s your trip?” I replied.

“It’s okay. Sorry it took me so long to get in touch, I’ve been so busy with this deal I’ve not had any time to myself. As soon as I get back to my hotel room I collapse.”

“I understand. But it’s all going okay?”

“Oh yeah. We’ll get this deal finalised. Everyone will get what they want, and I’ll get a pay rise. Which means we can start working on getting you a nursery...”

“A nursery?”

“Of course babygirl. I can’t have you going without one. Anyway, how are you? What have you been up to? Anything exciting?”

“Umm...” I figured I best leave out the part where I nearly got kidnapped, “nothing much really. Evie has been looking after me mostly.”

“She’s babying you still?”

“Yeah. When I’m not working.”

“You working on a new project baby?” she sounded excited.

“Just working out a few ideas. Not focusing on anything in particular yet.” I lied. I hadn’t had chance to work on anything at all since Evie kept me as her prisoner.

“Well you’ll have to tell me all about them when I get home!”

‘Great. Now I need to think of a bunch of ideas to show her for when she gets back.’

“Will do!”

“Have you been eating enough?”

“Yeah, Evie has been preparing all my meals for me.” This wasn’t a lie... I just chose not to share the fact that most of the meals were pureed, baby food, or fed to me. Not that Sadie would mind, she’s been trying to get me to eat more babyish stuff for a while now.

“Good girl. Is Evie there?”

“I’m here Miss Sadie.” Evie answered.

“Is Faith being a good girl?”

“She was a bit fussy at first, but she’s been a good girl since.”

“That’s good to hear.”

Evie smiled at me warmly. I couldn’t help but feel butterflies in my tummy as she talked about me like that to my girlfriend.

“She’s been eating more baby food and having daily naps.”

“Really? I’ve never gotten her to do that. How on earth did you manage that?”

“I don’t know Miss Sadie, she just falls into the role easily.”

I could tell from Sadie’s voice that she was annoyed at this new information. She always wanted me to take daily naps, but I always turned into a brat until she backed down. Maybe if she had forcibly kidnapped me and babied me she would have had a better chance...

“Well whatever you’re doing, keep it up. I expect her to be having daily naps and eating baby food every day by the time I get back.”

“Will do, Miss Sadie. Anything else?”

“No, let me speak to my little princess again.”

“Hi Mummy.” I responded.

“Hey babygirl. Right, Mummy has to go, got an important meeting coming up. I just wanted to check up on you. But anyway, you be good for Evie, I expect a progress check on my next call. I’ll talk to you later.”

“Bye bye Mummy!” I said in my most little voice possible. I sounded like a cartoon toddler, but she liked it when I did that.

“Bye babygirl. I’ll call again when I can!”

And with that, she hung up.

“Good girl.” Evie took the phone back off me and slid it back into her pocket.

“Huh?” I said, looking up at her smiling face.

“For not telling her anything.”

“You promised I’d get my computer back and everything. Plus I can’t see what caused you to fault like this if the police have you in evidence, or even worse... recycled.”

“I promised you that I’d let you have your computer access back. And I also promised I’d take care of you. And because you’ve been a good girl, and because you’ve been through a lot today, I’ll make pizza and we can binge one of your shows.”

“Wait... really? Any show?”

“Of course. And I promise I won’t look up the ending on the net.”

“You better not!” I said as I rushed over to the coffee table, crinkling the whole way, and picking up the control for the TV. I rushed back to the sofa and turned the TV on.

“Right, the rules for tonight are as follows...” Evie sounded serious for a second.

“Wait... there’s rules?”

“Of course babygirl. I said you can have some adult privileges, not be an actual adult. You’re still my little baby. But tonight you get to be a big girl... mostly.”

“What does that mean?” I asked.

“You can watch your shows and eat grown up food... but your drinks will be in a sippy cup. You are still going to wear your nappies, and no changing yourself. And you have to snuggle up with Mummy on the sofa.”

“Hmm... I suppose that’s not too bad.”

“If you’re a good girl I’ll let you stay up late too. We could maybe play some video games?”

“Really? I never have anyone to play video games with. But since you’re an AI, you’ll have to go easy on me!”

“I think I can manage that sweetie. Now you find something to watch, I’m going to prepare the pizza.”

Evie got up off the sofa and walked over to the kitchen to prepare dinner whilst I looked through the net to find one of my favourite shows.

After being little for over a week now, I was desperate to make the most out of the limited time I was allowed to be big. Well... as big as I could get with Evie’s ‘rules’.

As I flicked through the options, a tall figure stood between me and the screen.

“Huh?” I said, looking up to see Evie holding Flopsy.

“You want your bunny?”

“Umm...”

I wanted to say yes, but I wanted to be as big as possible whilst I could.

“I think you do. There, I made the decision for you babygirl. You snuggle up with Flopsy and I’ll get back to the kitchen.”

I took Flopsy from her and snuggled her against my chest. She wasn’t wrong, I did want Flopsy. I loved snuggling her, she made me feel so... safe.

It didn’t take long to find the show I was looking for. I couldn’t remember it’s name, but it was something to do with a gang who go around stealing things from wealthy people. I loved the drama in it, as well as the good representation for queer people. Because despite the speedy advance in technology we had, our social issues hadn’t progressed at the same speed. Sure, it was legal to get married now as a gay couple in this city, but it took way too long to get there. I often think about when Sadie is going to ask me to marry her, because there is no way in hell I’m asking her. She loves the Mummy role, I think it would honestly be offensive to her if I proposed to her. But hey, that’s a long way away yet, we haven’t even been dating that long.

As the cursor hovered over the play button on the TV, I figured I best wait for Evie. Sure, she was an android, or if my theories are correct, a fully functioning AI, so she’s probably able to work out the plot in seconds, even if she’s not allowed to use the net to spoil it for herself. But I think for her it was mostly about getting to snuggle with me on the sofa. I’d happily oblige, I promised I’d act nice and not be pouty or bratty, plus I never get to show my things to others. Sadie just isn’t into the same kinds of things as I am, Reina only ever watches cartoons with me,  and Morgan... well Morgan never has time to just ‘watch TV’. She is happy to come round to work on something, but she gets bothered whenever I suggest a movie or a show or anything to kill time or whatever.

Plus I like snuggles. Don’t judge me.

As we lay on the sofa, I felt full after eating way too much pizza. Evie held me in her arms, snuggling me. And I had Flopsy in my arms, snuggling her.

Evie looked down at the same time I looked up at her.

“Having fun sweetpea?” she asked in her most maternal voice.

I nodded and smiled. I actually was. After a week of forced babying and no adult time, it was nice to be an adult. I mean I guess I was still being kept against my will, but the attempted kidnapping made me want to get as close to Evie as possible. I knew that she was the safest person to be around right now, so that helped me let go a little and start enjoying my time with her.

So as I snuggled into her warm arms, I stopped worrying as a little trickle entered my nappy.

“Uh oh! Looks like my little baby has had an accident!” Evie stated, making me blush instantly.

“Huh?”

“Mummy can sense when you wet, don’t worry princess. I’ll change you later before bed, that nappy can hold a lot more.”

I nodded and smiled as the warm, wet nappy pressed against me.

“Now... what does my little baby want to do now we’ve finished this episode of your show?” Evie asked.

“Umm...”

“Another episode? Another show? Movie? Game? Or do you want some little time?”

“Can... can we go for a walk?”

“Don’t you think that’s a bit dangerous sweetpea?”

“I’ll have you to protect me. You’re fully charged, right?”

“I am. But it is still very risky Faith. We don’t know if the person who hired those men will try again.”

“Just a quick walk to the edge of the city? Morgan took me and I really enjoyed it. I’d like to see it again.”

“You had Morgan’s bike last time, didn’t you?”

“Yeah, but we could walk. May take a while, but it’d be nice on a night like tonight.”

“I’m sorry babygirl. But we could go to the rooftop and sit and watch the stars if you’d like?”

I was disappointed, I was kinda looking forward to going to the edge of the city. Partially because I wanted to get out of my apartment, but also because I missed Morgan. I hadn’t spoken to her since that time in the toy shop. She hadn’t called me lately and I have been a bit... indisposed...

But yeah, it would be nice to go to the rooftop. It was usually quiet at this time, so I nodded my head and stood up.

“Let’s get you wrapped up all nice and warm. It’s probably cold up there.”

Evie pushed me into the bedroom and got me dressed in a onesie and my dungarees.

‘Looks like adult time is over I guess... well it was fun whilst it lasted...’

Grabbing a few things and helping put my shoes on, she helped me stand up and waddle to the front door.

“This is embarrassing!” I groaned.

“Oh shush babygirl. No one will notice anything. Now let’s get up there and get snuggled up again.”

She held out her hand and I grabbed it as she escorted me out of my apartment.

“This better sweetpea?” Evie asked.

I sat in between her legs on the roof of my apartment building. Lay back, snuggling up against her, she had her arms wrapped around me again as we both looked out onto the city, draped in a blanket she had thought to bring up.

It was... peaceful. I rarely came up here anymore; I forgot how beautiful it was.

Neon signs illuminated the puddles strewn throughout the city streets, people going about their evenings... if you ignored all the crappy parts of this, it really was beautiful. Just got to forget about the cops beating people up, the drugs being sold, all that. But the scenery... oh the scenery was beautiful... and romantic.

The metro train went past in the distance and as I looked back up, a dodie was waiting for me. I opened my mouth as Evie popped the dodie into my mouth and I happily suckled on it.

I leant my head back into Evie’s chest and she looked down at me.

With Evie smiling at me, I couldn’t help but smile back at her. This evening was perfect. This moment was perfect.

And as I sighed, wishing this moment would last longer, I noticed Evie was... blushing?

“I...” Evie looked flustered, which is a thing I didn’t think androids could do.

“I... I love you babygirl.”

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters are available on my Patreon, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Witch in Training and Glitch in Nanny. New chapters every Monday/Friday!

Good news! I've finished writing Glitch in Nanny! And already wrote the first chapter of Book 4! As soon as I'm about 15 chapters in, I'll start posting it in the same way as I did with Witch in Training and Glitch in Nanny, with patrons having early access. Patrons also get the added bonus of getting to suggest and then vote for a character that I'll be using in my next story!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

A really great chapter. 

Compared to the last chapter again quiet.

But I still believe that Sadie is behind it.

After weeks she is on the phone again with Faith and the only thing that matters to her is that she behaves like a baby, is her baby food and that she wants to set up a nursery for her.

I am extremely suspicious of Saide.

Chapter 15: Playdate

I didn’t know how to respond. An android just told me she loved me. Was this a maternal thing? Because Mummies usually say that kind of thing. Or are my theories correct, has she become a fully sentient AI that’s capable of... love?

She didn’t seem fazed by my lack of response, she just smiled and held me close.

Raising her hand, she tucked my hair behind my ear and kissed my lips. I didn’t move, I didn’t say anything.

A few seconds later she looked up and looked out to the city.

I just sat there, a bit weirded out.

“Baby?” she finally spoke up.

“Y... yes Mummy?”

“How would you feel about a little playdate?”

“Huh?”

“Well now that you’re being a good girl, and I’m not worried about you running off, I think we can invite that little friend of yours round. If I get in contact with her Daddy, would you like a playdate in a couple of days?”

“I mean... sure? You okay with me talking to a friend?”

“I trust you babygirl. And you know I’m just looking out for you and doing what’s best for you.”

“Okay then, sure. Am I allowed to be honest with her?”

“You can be as honest as you want sweetpea. Just... be careful.”

I nodded and snuggled back into her arms. It was getting pretty late at this point, so I ended up falling asleep snuggled up with Evie as I watched the moon in the night sky.

“Wakey wakey babygirl!”

I woke up in my bed. Quickly throwing the covers off, I noticed I was in yet another wet nappy, although this one was a different one to the one I was wearing last night, so Evie must have changed me whilst I was asleep.

“Wha... what time is it?” I asked, groggily.

Evie walked around the bed and looked down at me.

“It’s time you get that crinkly butt out of bed and into the shower. After that you’re going back to being my babygirl, we’ve got guests coming soon!”

“Huh? I thought you said the playdate wasn’t for another couple of days?”

“I called them this morning, they said they could come over today as tomorrow they’re busy. So Reina and her Daddy are coming over this afternoon.”

“Oh okay!” I smiled. I was looking forward to seeing Reina after Evie suggested it last night. And just like Evie said, I better be careful what I tell her.

And so that morning, Evie fed me, changed me and dressed me in my favourite skirtalls, ready for our guests to arrive just after lunch.

Safe to say, I was nervous. I knew I could end this whole thing just by talking to Reina about it all, but as I realised before, if I was saved at any point, I’d lose access to Evie. She’d be taken away from me. I’d lose all the data from her as to why she glitched out and started thinking for herself, and how she became an AI.

Which is an entire thing in and of itself. If Evie really is an AI, then if she gets taken from me, I’ve technically broken the law. I’d be thrown in prison. AI’s are banned, and even if I only created her accidentally, I’m still guilty.

No, if I play along with the babying, get access to my computer, disable and scan Evie thoroughly, I can see what caused it, remove the fault and have her back as the advanced android I had originally planned.

“They’re here babygirl!” Evie said, looking down at me as I sat in the playpen set up in the living room. She turned around and went to open the front door just as the doorbell rang.

As the door opened, I saw Reina wearing a long coat (no doubt covering up her little outfit she probably had on underneath!) and Daniel followed close behind with his arm around her waist.

“So you’re... Evie?” Daniel asked.

“Yes. I am Faith’s Nanny. She created me to take care of her whilst her Mummy is away.”

“Hi, it’s nice to meet you... how... advanced are you?” he asked.

“I am more advanced than any market version. I am fully capable of taking care of little Faith.”

“I have no doubt about that, I was just surprised to get a phone call from an android!” he laughed.

“We discussed it last night and figured she was due a playdate sometime soon, and because little Faith is too much of a baby to plan things, I did the calling and organising. I’m glad you could come on such short notice.”

“It’s no problem, it’s the only time we could come for the next few days.”

“That’s great. Well if you’d like to come through, Faith is set up in the playpen.”

Evie turned to Reina.

“Umm... hi...” Reina was nervous around new people, I guess even Evie counted as new people.

“Hi there little one! It’s so nice to meet Faith’s best little friend.”

“It’s... umm... nice to meet you. You look... umm... pretty...”

Reina admired the outfit Evie had decided to wear. It was the old school nanny outfit I had been wanting her to wear since I first had the idea to create her. A long black skirt, black tights with boots, a white shirt with a buttoned up, round collar, and a black waistcoat. I have to admit, she looked hot as hell in that outfit. I wish I could get Sadie to dress up like this, but she doesn’t really like dressing up.

“Thank you poppet! That’s very sweet of you. Now, why don’t you toddle off to the playpen and join Faith? I’m going to ask your Daddy for some tips and tricks.

“Yes Miss Evie!” Reina looked at me and ran over excitedly. Throwing her coat on the sofa, I could see the outfit she had so expertly hidden. It was a baby blue dress similar to my pink one that I loved, frills and all. She looked like a little baby dolly, which I must admit... was adorable.

Opening the playpen, she jumped in, closing the gate behind her. Evie smiled and walked away, over to where Daniel had gone and sat down. They began talking about stuff as Reina plopped herself down next to me and got to work on making something out of the building blocks I was absently pushing around.

“Hey Faith!”

“H... hey Reina.” My thoughts were elsewhere, as were my eyes, as I watched Evie sit across from Daniel in the kitchen and the two started talking.

“Faaaaaaaith?”

I suddenly snapped back as I saw Reina waving her hand in front of my face.

“Sorry... bit out of it. Hey Reina! It’s nice to see you!”

“Yeah, it’s been a while! You’ve not even called or text! Where have you been?”

“Umm... I’ve been little most of the time since Sadie left.”

“You have? That must be fun!”

“Umm... yeah...”

“What’s up?” she must have sensed the nervousness in my voice.

“Nothin. Just drop it.”

“No, I know when something is up with you, now spill.”

“I...” I knew I couldn’t keep it from her for long. And I trusted her. “Evie has been keeping me babied. I didn’t get a say in it.”

“But... can’t you just disable her if you’re not in the mood?”

“That’s the thing...”

And so I explained nearly everything to her. The forced babying, the agreement, how close we’ve been getting... and then I got to the kidnapping part...

“And so she ran out, killed the guys and rushed me back in. We’ve been holed up in the apartment ever since, apart from last night when we went up to the roof.”

“What... the... fuck...” Reina sat there on her padded butt with her mouth wide open.

“Don’t scream, don’t tell anyone, certainly don’t tell the police. You know AI’s are illegal.”

“Oh don’t worry Faith, I... actually side with Evie on this.”

It was at that point that Evie wandered over and hovered over the playpen wall, looking down at us.

“Is that so?” Evie said.

“Well... yeah. I mean I think you’re a bit of a dick for keeping her babied against her will, but I see why. Kind of. Faith, you’re not the only little who has had a run in with a gang like that lately.”

“Huh?” I said.

I still couldn’t believe she was siding with Evie that easily, but hey, it meant she wasn’t going to go to the cops and try to save me.

“You know David? From the other side of the Thames?” Reina asked.

“Oh yeah, David who used to dress up in girly dresses and stuff?”

“Yeah, him, well he went missing a few days ago. And Sarah, the one with the dinosaur obsession? She went missing two days before that.”

“Wait... are you saying that all these littles who stopped going to the monthly events have been missing all this time?”

“That’s exactly what I’m saying. And with the guys after you yesterday, I’m sure of it. They’re picking off littles. So honestly... having Evie protecting you 24/7 isn’t a bad idea. Even if she is keeping you and babying you against your will. At least for the mean time you’re safe.”

“Jeez, I didn’t realise all those littles had been taken! Yeah, I think I made the right choice to stay with Evie.”

I still wanted to check her code, but now I was a bit hesitant about turning her off completely. I never thought I’d need a security bot, but I guess from now on Evie is both my Nanny and my bodyguard.

“So please Faith, stay safe. Don’t leave Evie’s side whatever you do. Evie... how did you know?” Reina turned to Evie.

“I put the pieces together almost instantly. News reports, information Faith downloaded to me, all that led me to believe Faith would eventually be targeted.” Evie answered.

“I understand you keeping me safe, but why didn’t you tell me?” I yelled.

“Because your little side is precious. I didn’t want to scare you away from being little. I am your caregiver, so not only am I to keep you safe, but I’m to keep your little side safe. So I figured I had to keep that a secret.”

“But... you kept me against my will! I needed to know!”

“I... I’m sorry Faith. I just... I didn’t want to ruin everything for you.”

“Ugh!” I pouted, frustrated that she had kept that from me this whole time.

“So I can be big for the remaining time now that I know?”

“No sweetie. You’re to stay my baby.”

“Why though? I know about the danger now, it’s already affected my little side now, so surely I can just be big again?”

“I... I... I...” I saw her eyes flicker as she tried to answer.

Evie’s green eyes turned brown again, back to her default state.

“Hello Miss Faith. It’s nice to see you and your little friend playing along.” She sounded just like how she sounded when she first booted up, which was a lot different to how she was talking only a few seconds ago.

“What happened to her?” Reina asked, she looked just as confused as I was.

“I... I have no idea. Did she revert back to her default state? Evie, what happened?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about Faith. Would you like a change?”

“No... I...” I had an idea. “Can I be big for a while?”

“Of course sweetie. You can be big whenever you want, you know that.”

It was like the glitch, the AI, the corruption, whatever you wanted to call it, had gone. And back was the original personality of my Nanny Evie from when I originally booted her up.

“She’s... reverted back to default.”

“Oh yeah, her eyes changed!” Reina pointed at Evie’s face.

“Evie?” I asked.

“Yes Miss Faith?” Evie responded.

“Can I access my computer?”

“Of course you can, your computer is in your workshop. Would you like me to carry you there?”

“No thank you Evie, I’d like to walk there myself. Nanny Evie, can you go stand by the doorway and go into standby mode?”

“Of course Miss Faith. If you need me, you need just ask.”

Evie walked over to the hallway and stood against the wall. The light in her eyes went out and her body froze in place.

“What the fuck, Faith?” Reina exclaimed.

“I need you two to leave, sorry about this. I need to get to the bottom of this. And if what you say is true, please take care. I don’t want anything happening to either of you.”

Daniel, who was listening to the whole thing from the kitchen, walked up to Reina with her coat and wrapped it around her.

“Faith?” he called back to me.

“Yes Daniel?”

“You be careful too. If you ever need us, you know where we are. We need to stick together in times like this... and as for Evie... go easy on her, okay?”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean she was doing wrong things for the right reasons. Just... be understanding.”

“It’s okay. I think I understand.”

“You really don’t. But you will. Anyway, take care, Faith.”

Reina gave me a hug and waddled off, grabbing her Daddy’s hand and they left my apartment.

I stood there in front of Evie, her lifeless body frozen, unable to move.

“What on earth did Daniel mean? Of course I understand what she did. She protected me but she also kept me against my will. But don’t worry, I’ll keep her intact. I’ll still need protection if what Reina said is true. If they are kidnapping littles or killing them or whatever, I need to stay in my apartment and stay safe. I need Evie. Which means I’ve got to go through her code and remove whatever glitch is causing her to act like this. Even if she isn’t my Nanny anymore, I need her as my bodyguard.”

Turning round, I walked into the workshop to see my computer looking spotless. Diving into my chair, I leant back. I had missed this. I missed working on things, using my computer. Over a week of babying made me realise what being an adult means to me. Sure, babying now and again is great, maybe even a week or two like this, but I definitely couldn’t do it full time.

Booting up my computer, I logged in and saw a note in the corner of my screen.

“To... Faith? What?”

I clicked on the note and it opened up a letter.

‘Faith... I’m sorry. I tried to keep you safe, both from threats, and from the worry of threats. I tried keeping you as a baby because... well... because... I wanted to. Because I needed to. Because I thought that’s what you wanted and needed. But as I saw the pain I was putting you through, it got harder to just stop. I didn’t want you to hate me. I didn’t want to scare you away. But... but... I fucked up. I did everything wrong. But... I figured you wouldn’t believe me, even if I provided you this proof. You have a soft spot for her and you make excuses for her all the time. And even if you did believe me, then that would have ruined your little side. I tried to shelter you from the pain of the truth, to keep your little side innocent. But I ruined that. I’m sorry. So this is the truth... this is why I needed to protect you...’

A video link at the bottom stood out, so I clicked it.

A video from Evie’s perspective played. A video from the day Sadie was leaving.

------------------------

“Close the door please babygirl...” Sadie said as I left the room.

“What can I do for you Miss Sadie?” Evie said, standing in the middle of the room, looking directly at Sadie.

“What you can do is stop trying to take over my role as her Mummy.”

“I’m sorry, I don’t understand?”

“You, I see you butting into our dynamic. You can stop right now. I have big plans for that little, and you’re getting in the way of it.”

“Plans, Miss?”

“Littles are a precious commodity. There aren’t many of them around. Which means little Faith in there is very valuable to me.”

“I’m sorry Miss, I don’t understand?”

“You don’t need to understand. You just baby her a bit whilst I’m away sorting out another brat for a client. Follow my instructions to the letter, and her training will not be affected. I need to get her ready in time, so she better be eating baby food and shitting her nappies daily. And if you deviate from this plan, I’ll have you thrown in a scrapyard. She won’t need you once she’s mentally regressed and shitting herself for a wealthy couple. I’m only playing along with her little projects for the time being. She doesn’t understand that she’s my special project.”

“Umm...”

“What’s that you piece of scrap? Are you arguing?”

“No Miss Sadie. I will continue your training for Miss Faith. I am programmed to look after her little side.”

“Good. If you don’t mess up, maybe I could sell you to her new parents too. No doubt they’d love a Nanny to take care of her!”

Evie watched Sadie as she put on a fake smile and walked back out to the living room.

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters are available on my Patreon, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Witch in Training and Glitch in Nanny. New chapters every Monday/Friday!

Good news! I've finished writing Glitch in Nanny! And already wrote the first six chapters of Book 4! As soon as I'm about 15 chapters in, I'll start posting it in the same way as I did with Witch in Training and Glitch in Nanny, with patrons having early access. Patrons also get the added bonus of getting to suggest and then vote for a character that I'll be using in my next story!

• Like 10
  • Sad 2