LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Halloween and diapers, accidents, and "accidents"

Curious how many people here remember being padded on Halloween for trick-or-treating and other activities past toddler age. Additionally, does anyone remember wetting or messing their undies on these occasions, accidentally or even on purpose. On the latter point, do any of you kiddos who were padded remember intentionally using your diapers/pull-ups on those occasions?
  • Like 1

Sadly I wasn't allowed to go trick or treating because my parents believed it was un-Christian, which is weird because there all for Harry Potter but dressed up as a pumpkin asking for sweets isn't ok? I digress

I messed my pants on several occasions during my youth: never during a holiday though, didn't like poop my pants at Christmas or something.

• Sad 1
15 minutes ago, Apache Raccoon said:

Sadly I wasn't allowed to go trick or treating because my parents believed it was un-Christian, which is weird because there all for Harry Potter but dressed up as a pumpkin asking for sweets isn't ok? I digress

I messed my pants on several occasions during my youth: never during a holiday though, didn't like poop my pants at Christmas or something.

I feel SO sorry for you @Apache Raccoon?? I think you would have had a lot of fun!? It's a shame you missed out on it when you were a little kid.???

• Like 2

I can only recall wearing diapers while out trick-or-treating on one occasion. I'm sure it also happened when I was really young, but I don't remember that far back. When I was older, we usually trick-or-treated around our own house, so typically I wouldn't have been in a diaper until bedtime, but we did go to the far-off, mystical land of Mississauga for Halloween once, to go out with cousins of mine who lived in a really nice neighbourhood.

Halloween was on a week night, and it was a bit of a drive to get out there, so because the next day was a school day, my parents wanted to be in a position to put us in the car, head home, and toss us right into bed. So, I wore my pajamas underneath my Dracula cape, and under my PJ's, I had a diaper on. I remember because I argued with my mom about wearing one - I said that people would be able to tell, but she said I'd have a costume on over my PJ's, which was all well and good, but then she sent us into the house after the trick-or-treating was done to wash off our makeup (I had fake blood running down from my lips), and before we went in, she took our costumes and packed them into the trunk of the car with our candy bags. So I was left standing there in snug pajamas at age 7 or 8, deeply self-conscious about the possibility that one of my cousins or their friends was going to notice my distinctly puffy bottom. My aunt thought that I was protesting washing off the makeup, rather than protesting going into the house at all, so she dragged me in by my wrist and stood me in their kitchen, which in my mind was was lit up like an airport, and cleaned my face with baby wipes, which only made it worse, because it attracted attention - I should have just gone into the bathroom and done it myself. 

Then, the parents got to drinking tea and chatting, and the plan to throw us straight into the car went out the window, and I ended up in a living room filled with kids pawing over their treasures from the evening's larceny, all the while deeply aware that I had "visible diaper lines" on my backside, until 11 PM. I did not, as far as I recall, use the diaper, however. I must have had to pee at some point, but doing it in my pants would have risked the possibility of being changed, were it noticed, a nightmare scenario under the circumstances. 

12 hours ago, Apache Raccoon said:

Sadly I wasn't allowed to go trick or treating because my parents believed it was un-Christian.

I feel your pain with this, having never been allowed to go trick-or-treating myself for similar reasons.

Thing is, I absolutely adore Halloween. and am hoping I can put the decorations up this year (as I could not last year for somewhat obvious reasons).

It's so very wholesome to dress up and hand out candy, my neighbours love that we make the effort as well, as not many here seem to.

• Like 1

Halloween is mostly to sell stuff in Norway as there is no celebration and not much dressing up.
Mostly younger kids and toddlers in neighborhoods with many kids.
Never seen any teens or adults.

We have Easter, Christmas and New Years Eve. 

• 1 month later...
On 8/27/2021 at 3:51 AM, abrera said:

I feel your pain with this, having never been allowed to go trick-or-treating myself for similar reasons.

Thing is, I absolutely adore Halloween. and am hoping I can put the decorations up this year (as I could not last year for somewhat obvious reasons).

It's so very wholesome to dress up and hand out candy, my neighbours love that we make the effort as well, as not many here seem to.

Late reply i know, but shame you dind't get to celebrate it as a kid

My local pub in Herts, Uk, are having a Halloween fancy dress party on Saturday 30th this year and I am considering going dressed as a ‘zombie baby’.

Essentially I’ll be wearing a Tykables Camelot with booster and  a cloth nappy and plastic pants over the top which will be hidden under a pink onesie and some Tykables shotalls.
I’ll put white makeup and fake blood on my face to ‘pretend’ it’s a costume and not something I just pulled from my everyday wardrobe ?

As a kid, no.  Though the last couple of years, I would go with my cousin and his family trick or treating. (Very much looking forward to the “murder house” this year.). Both times, I was an astronaut. Both time, I wore a diaper under my suit. Both times, when I got home to get ready for work, I would fill my diaper. (Not entirely on purpose.). 
This year, pretty much the same plan.  At least this year, ideally, I don’t have to work.  If I do have an accident at home, at least I won’t have to be in a mad rush to clean up.