LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Being Little in a Big World

(This story is very loosely set in the Diaper Dimension. No knowledge of this setting is required for this story save to accept that there are smaller people called "Littles" and bigger ones who have all the power "Amazons")

Sophie is a Little at college. Her sorority provides her some protection from a scary world and their annual vacation is coming back. The question of where they are going is still to be decided though and the Amazons will make that decision.

---

This story has been available on my Patreon page for the last week and with a $5 a month pledge you can see all my updates a week before anyone else. For $10 a month you can get early access plus access to THIRTY-THREE stories that only my patrons get to see.

If you are interested please consider giving my Patreon page a look :)

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

---

Being Little in a Big World

By Elfy

“Can you hear what they’re saying?” Mary whispered urgently.

The Littles were all crowded around the baby gate that separated them from the main council room. The Amazons were sitting around the voting table in deep discussion whilst the all-powerful House Mother, Carole, stood at the end directing the discussion.

“Stop pushing me!” Sophie complained as she pushed against the gate to give herself some space, “And shut up, I can’t hear anything.”

Sophie could feel the Littles around her crowding into her space and her bare legs kept getting hit by the legs of the others. Nearly all of the Littles around the gate were similarly undressed from the waist down, most were in training pants though there were a couple in pull-ups as well. They were all wearing similarly brightly coloured t-shirts with different badges on them. Sophie felt the embroidered butterfly over the chest of her shirt and looked sideways at one of her fellow Littles who sported a caterpillar, her pull-up was on display for everyone.

“I don’t know why you’re all so excited.” A Little Sophie didn’t know said from the background, “It’s not like you can change anything now.”

Sophie turned around and looked through the crowd at the Little who was sprawled out on a beanbag. The Little’s playroom was an odd mixture of a regular room and a nursery, regular couches and tables intermingled with toys and children’s activities. Sophie shook her head dismissively at the Little, she didn’t know how anyone could be so calm and casual when such a big decision was being made just the other side of the baby gate.

“Ladies, it is time to tally the final votes for this year’s sorority resort destination.” Carole finally said causing all the Amazons at the table to cease their discussions.

As the Amazons started writing down their votes Sophie felt a pang of anxiety that seemed to start in the depths of her tummy and spread out over the whole crowd. The whispering of the Littles died away. They all had a lot riding on the results of this vote.

“What do you thinks going to happen!?” Mary whispered urgently, “Ooh, I can’t bear it!”

The slips of paper were slipped down the table to the House Mother who was gathering them up in her enormous hands. She commanded a lot of respect and fear amongst both Amazons and Littles, she was known to be very fair but suffered no nonsense from anyone.

“I thought they’d have brought Kelly and Clarissa back out for this.” A Little muttered somewhere from the back of the group.

Sophie thought back to the incident which caused two of the more influential Littles to be removed from their midst. The fight over how the Littles should vote and the split in the group that had remained ever since was still fresh in the mind. Normally the Littles voted in a block to get the safest resort choice for them but thanks to all the ill-feeling Sophie couldn’t be sure if they hadn’t split their vote. It could be disastrous if they had. No one really knew where Kelly and Clarissa were but the rumours swirling amongst the Littles were that they had been taken to a secret nursery where they were reduced to babies. Sophie wasn’t sure she believed it but she didn’t have any alternative ideas. It seemed like an urban legend the Littles told each other with no evidence to back it up, no one ever admitted to have seen it themselves.

The Littles were huddled together like a herd of grazing antelope waiting for the lions to decide their fate. It was a situation many of them were used to even if it greatly annoyed Sophie.

Society was split into Amazons and Littles with the former holding all the power. It was a life of constant pressure for Littles who had to always look over their shoulders. A vast majority of Amazons saw the Littles as nothing more than trumped up babies and were just waiting for a chance to reduce them to infant status.

Littles that got through the horrors of high school would find that life didn’t get any easier. They were under a constant stress knowing that whenever they were in public they were being watched by Amazons eager to see them slip up or even just be unlucky. They could be “adopted” and taken to an Amazon’s home in the blink of an eye.

There were other places around the world that were much friendlier to Littles and it was the goal of most to save money and escape to them but even these societies were restrictive. Sophie had spent her entire life walking a tightrope as she tried to navigate a world that was just too big for her.

Colleges often provided a small respite to these Littles. The large institutions received government funding and tax breaks for helping disadvantaged groups such as Littles. As such the colleges were keen not to allow their Little students to be forcefully adopted, they would put in rules granting Littles protections at the university. They weren’t equal by any means but even the slight relaxation allowed the Littles some safety from a world that constantly seemed out to get them.

“I swear if they pick St. George’s Point I’m going to run away forever.” A Little Sophie barely knew muttered dramatically.

There were three resort options for the Littles. St. George’s Point was a ski resort that was known to be incredibly harsh on Littles. They had rules that every Little was to be fully diapered at all times whilst on the grounds and anyone could start babying them whenever and wherever. Sophie could just imagine the hell they would have to endure and she wondered how many of them wouldn’t return having been adopted by the taller tourists out of the view of the other sisters.

The second option was usually the one that all the Littles voted for en masse. It was a beach resort called South Bay and it took a much more relaxed attitude towards Littles. They respected Littles and their autonomy and even had areas with smaller furniture designed specifically for the Littles. Most of the Amazons usually found this option boring but there were usually enough of them that empathised with the Littles that made this the usual destination.

This year a third option had been suggested by Clarissa. She found a resort on the other side of the country that claimed to not only fully respect Little rights but also lobbied for improvements in their status. This place claimed to even help Littles get out of the country to areas where they might have better treatment.

At first it seemed like a dream destination but then the disagreements started. Kelly, who was in her senior year and thus very experienced, vetoed the idea of this third resort. She relayed stories of fake resorts being set up to lure Littles to them, they would lie about their rules and then when a Little arrived they would quickly be adopted or sold. She didn’t trust what she saw as a very suspect place.

The Littles were split almost squarely down the middle. Half of them desperately wanted this mysterious place to be true and would risk everything to vote for it whilst the other half wanted to go to the place they knew to be mostly safe. A schism in the Little’s playroom developed and the formerly close-knit group seemed to fracture.

The spark that lit the powder keg was when Kelly, annoyed at Clarissa not dropping this third option, accused Clarissa of being a plant. When Kelly had shouted it out a hush quickly fell on the rest of the room. Kelly accused Clarissa of wanting to go to this strange resort because she would somehow benefit if the Littles got adopted. She suspected Clarissa had made a deal with the Amazons where she would get to escape to a friendlier place if she sold out the other Littles.

Being accused of betraying her fellow Littles caused Clarissa to react with an ager that few suspected she had within her. Soon the two students were rolling on the floor pulling at each other’s hair and scratching each other’s skin. It was only broken up when the head Amazon sorority sister picked them both up and pulled them apart. She carried them off towards the House Mother’s private room and neither had been seen since.

The fight was over but the split remained. Sophie and all the other proponents of the safer and known option all tried to convince the other side that it was too risky. They seemed to be effective with some Littles but others held out on principle. The holdouts seemed to see Clarissa as a martyr and that they deserved the chance to be free and equal. Sophie believed in equality of Littles and Amazons as much as anyone but she didn’t believe this was a risk worth taking.

With everyone being so secretive of votes and worries about people saying one thing and voting the other no one was really sure what the result was going to be. As Sophie was pushed against the baby gate she anxiously awaited the votes to be counted.

Amongst the Amazons there were really two separate groups. Ashley was the top girl and leader, she favoured treating Littles as respectfully as possible which probably endeared her to the House Mother who also favoured Little advancement. This made her very popular amongst the Littles in the sorority. Ashley advocated for South Bay where the Littles would be as safe as they could be.

Leading the argument for St. George’s Peak was Laura. Laura was a junior at the college, just like Sophie, and had joined the sorority at the same time. She held very traditional beliefs about Littles and didn’t think they should be allowed in college at all. As far as she was concerned Littles were born to be babies forever and there was no point in pretending otherwise. The fact that she was so loud and obnoxious with this opinion made her very unpopular in the play room. Prior to the voting she had been arguing passionately for the ski resort.

“We’ve gone to the resort the Littles want for too many years in a row. It’s boring there!” Laura argued. She had theatrically pounded the top of the table to emphasise her point, “It’s about time we treated ourselves and went where we want to go instead.”

Sophie had noticed the ripple of annoyance that passed over the Littles to that speech but no one dared speak up. Littles were always on guard and one wrong word would be enough to get themselves demoted or punished.

“That’s one vote for St. George’s Peak… And another…” Carole was unfolding pieces of paper and reading them out, “One for South Bay… St. George’s Peak… Little Utopia gets one…”

Little Utopia was the questionable resort on the other side of the country. The fact a vote had been cast for it caused Sophie to shiver, she prayed they hadn’t split the vote. The counting went on and Sophie was keeping a mental tally along with every other Little who gave their full attention to the proceedings in the council room.

With most of the votes counted St. George’s Peak was winning and Little Utopia seemed like it might have skimmed enough votes to sway the decision. Sophie felt angry but helpless, there was nothing she could do. Carole held two slips of paper high in the air.

“By my count St. George’s Peak is winning by one vote with two left to count.” Carole said.

It was too much for some of the Littles to watch. Sophie saw one burst into tears at the sheer tension whilst others were covering their faces. She herself noticed that she was involuntarily trembling. It wasn’t an overstatement to say that this could decide their entire lives.

“Another one for South Bay.” Carole said.

“Come on, come on, come on…” Sophie muttered repeatedly as she willed the final piece of paper to be favourable.

As the House Mother sipped a drink Sophie thought about the worst case scenario. She imagined St. George’s Peak, a place she had never been to but felt like she had been thanks to the formidable reputation it had. The place was designed purely for Amazons and there was nothing that would help a Little. Littles would have to try and cope with furniture that was just too big for them everywhere they went and the most egregious omission from the resort’s facilities were Little-friendly toilets or potties. Littles wouldn’t be able to use the far too large toilets and wet or messy diapers would be unavoidable. It would only take one of the Amazon sorority sisters to tell the House Mother and at best the Little would be back in diapers and at worse they would be forced to drop out. All this ignored the other dangerous factor keeping the Littles from wanting to ever set foot in the ski resort. There were practically no laws protecting Littles and they would be in constant fear of being forcibly adopted. They would be taken away and likely never see friends or family again as they were forced to live like a baby for the rest of their lives.

“The last vote…” Carole’s commanding voice brought Sophie back to reality as she watched the last ballot get unfolded, “South Bay! South Bay will be the resort location for this year. Everyone pack your sunscreen!”

The Littles erupted into cheers as they hugged each other and celebrated. Sophie found herself being embraced by a Little she barely knew whose exposed pull-up crinkled very quietly. The embrace was cut short, however, when the baby gate they were standing next to suddenly swung open inward as an Amazon sister opened it, Sophie and the other Little losing their balance and tumbling down together, although at least the excitable little was on bottom and her more-thickly padded butt took most of the blow.

Sophie made it to her feet first afterwards, a bit embarrassed, then offered the other little her hand The excitable Little jumped and then suddenly froze. Sophie frowned for a second before she realised what was happening, looking down she saw evidence of a little spill on the ground, a wet spot that had obviously just now been wiped up..

“Oh no…” The Little gasped as she clamped her hands over her crotch.

It was already too late. Sophie could already see the pull-up swelling slightly as the clean white became a little darker. Sophie felt awful for her fellow Little who was dressed in mostly the same way except that she had a pupa badge instead of a butterfly badge like Sophie.

Instinctively Sophie jumped back and checked the training pants she was wearing. She knew it would only take a few drops of liquid from the pull-up to get her in trouble. Most Amazons didn’t care if a Little had truly peed themselves, any source of wetness was good enough for them.

“I… I didn’t do it, it’s not…!” The Little was babbling and looking crestfallen.

The Amazons were coming back through the playroom now and whilst some looked happy and were smiling down at the Littles who were scattering adorably away from their path; others were scowling having lost the vote. Laura, the Amazon with a Sparrow badge on her chest who had led the charge for St. George’s Peak, looked particularly angry and it was she who saw Sophie and the Little in the wet predicament.

“What do we have here?” Laura walked over. She towered over the two Littles who automatically assumed a submissive pose with their eyes down looking like children caught being naughty.

“Please, I…” The wet Little started.

The Little was cut off when Laura leaned down and prodded the padding with her finger. The Little cringed as her eyes filled with tears whilst Laura smirked as if all her worst suspicions about Littles had just been proven true.

“You know what this means, don’t you?” Laura taunted the Little who was starting to snivel.

“P-Please…” The Little begged.

“I guess you’ll have to be demoted to Caterpillar level…” Laura stood up straight and shrugged, “Sorry, I don’t make the rules.”

“No!” The Little looked horrified, “I worked so hard for this!”

“I don’t ca-” Laura started.

“Laura… Can I have a word?” The familiar and somewhat reassuring voice of Ashley, the Head Sparrow, caused Sophie to turn around.

Ashley was an Amazon but unlike Laura she had respect for the Littles in the sorority and in society in general. Sophie looked up to her greatly, she was one of the few Amazons she felt comfortable and confident talking to.

“Ah, Ashley, I’ve just seen that this Pupa has wet herself.” Laura grinned widely, “So I was just about to take her for…”

“I know what you were about to do.” Ashley interrupted as she walked in between the girls, “I’m saying nothing needs to be done here. A one-off accident is nothing to get in a fuss about.”

“A one off accident!?” Laura looked enraged and Sophie suddenly felt a lot less safe even with Ashley standing next to her, “You’re too soft on the babies!”

“They aren’t babies.” Ashley patiently corrected the other Amazon, “They are students and sorority sisters. You know Carole will agree with me so how about we drop this here and now.”

Laura shook her head and muttered something indistinguishable before spinning on her heels and angrily walking away. Sophie watched as Ashley kneeled down to say some words of encouragement to the upset Little. It ended with the wet girl being sent to her room to change, she hurried away with her hands over her crotch the whole time. Sophie watched her go until her eyes ended up finding Laura in the corner harassing another Little who she judged to be dressed poorly.

“Don’t worry about her.” Ashley said as she followed Sophie’s gaze, “She’s just sore that she lost.”

Sophie nodded her head and then hurried back to her room before she inadvertently ended up in the middle of any more trouble.

• Like 12

Sophie is a little who is about to go on a trip with most of the rest of her sorority. We learn a little about her world and her place within it. As she gets ready for the vacation she receives a very unwelcome request from one of the few Amazons she likes.

---

This story has been available on my Patreon page for the last week and with a $5 a month pledge you can see all my updates a week before anyone else. For $10 a month you can get early access plus access to THIRTY-THREE stories that only my patrons get to see.

---

As I walked around my room I checked to make sure that I had packed everything I needed. It must’ve been the hundredth time I had opened my suitcase to look through my things. My passport sat on top of the bag and I opened it again.

“Sophie Prinz.” I read the name next to my photo, “5’1”… Designation: Little...”

At a little over five feet tall I was short even for a Little. I was pretty sure I was the shortest person on campus but that didn’t matter too much since I had been able to get into the Epsilon Lamda Pi sorority. Many would describe life as restrictive, especially for Littles, within the sorority but in reality it was the best thing that could’ve happened to me.

Life in the sorority was pretty easy going. The probation period was rough and I distinctly remember the ultra-thick training pants I had to wear the whole time. It honestly felt like much more significant padding with how it had forced my legs wide. The worst part had undoubtedly been the checks performed by all the Amazon sisters. At least I wasn’t alone and there were a bunch of other Littles who assured me things would get better, and I’m happy to say they did.

The sorority operated a tier system for both Amazons and Littles. I’m a Butterfly which means that although I’m greatly encouraged to use pull-ups they aren’t mandatory. It is also against the rules for any Amazon to check me apart from Carole, our House Mother. There are very few restrictions and we are even allowed to vote. It’s as close to equal as I’ve ever felt with an Amazon.

It was a long journey to get to Butterfly status though. After probation I had become a Caterpillar which in some ways was as bad as or worse than probation. Pull-ups were mandatory all the time, thick ones at night and thinner ones during the day plus plastic sheets on beds. I remember many nights where I would roll over and feel the padding separating my thighs as well as the distinct crinkle of the sheet protecting the mattress. I hadn’t had an accident since I was a child but the Amazons still had to be convinced that I could control myself. It was as embarrassing as it sounds and I hated every minute of it.

The Caterpillar rank also meant I could be checked by most of the Amazons whenever they wanted and that was always a humiliating prospect. The point of this rank was to prove continence and it might’ve been one of the most humiliating periods of my life. As well as the checking I was given a potty chart that charted my successes. The Amazons always seemed to make a big deal of putting up a gold star next to my name as if it was something to be proud of.

The training potties were the worst. To earn the gold stars necessary for advancement the other Littles and myself had to prove our toilet training. Sitting on the plastic potties and “performing” with Amazons watching was demeaning but I got through it as soon as I could. Hearing Amazons praise me for peeing in a toddler potty made me want the potty to swallow me whole.

Once at the Pupa level the light at the end of the tunnel started to come into sight. Pull-ups were still mandatory at night but during the day I was quite often allowed regular underwear. I still had to use the potty occasionally but it was far less than the previous level. I also had to prove I could use the big toilet by showing a group of Amazon students that I could lower and lift the special Little seat. These girls were the same age as me and I had to stand there and prove myself capable of the most basic things.

At least getting through all of that meant that I could finally be a Butterfly. For the most part we were treated as equals to the Amazons but we still had to be very careful because a small slip up could see us busted down a rank or two. We weren’t allowed into the council room unless we were carried in but otherwise were given a lot of freedom. We were allowed to wear whatever we wanted but the housemother Carole somehow seemed convinced “concealing” clothing meant we had something to hide, meaning more pull-up or panty checks, so even us Butterflies spent most of our time in the sorority house in training pants, bare legged with padding exposed. It was worth it, however, to be able to truly wear whatever we wanted to class or anywhere else on campus away from the house. Some of the Amazons respected us and treated us nicely whilst others were the exact opposite, we quickly learned who we should talk to and who we should avoid.

The Amazons had their own ranks from Egg to Chick to Fledgling until finally they reached Sparrow status but I never really paid attention to what the ranks meant since I was so focused on getting to Butterfly.

Despite the hardships I would never consider giving up my place in the sorority. Getting to wear normal clothes in public and be reasonably safe from Amazons was incredible. When I look at the other Littles who haven’t joined a sorority I can’t help but feel bad. Their fates are dictated by their Residential Advisors and it was usually a lottery what they would be like but it usually meant demeaning “uniforms” that looked like the clothes a toddler would wear and, quite often, thick, full diapers.

I was a Junior at the college and undecided in my major. I was basically taking a bunch of credits in different things to keep my options open. My lack of more concrete academic progression caused me a lot of stress and I knew I would need to make a decision soon, I just felt paralysed and terrified about making the wrong one. As a Little I had to make sure I never made a mistake, even the smallest slip up could end my adult life forever.

I still much preferred being in the relative safety of the college than the outside world. I had been living the last few years with my brother, Steve, and his wife, Sandra. They were both Amazons and although Steve had resisted his wife’s attempts at convincing him to baby me it felt like his resolve was weakening. I had to get out whilst I still could and college was the perfect place to go.

“Sophie? Are you in here?” Ashley pushed the door to my room open and looked inside, tilting her head down to find me.

“Hi Ashley.” I replied with a smile. Our Head Sparrow was definitely one of the good Amazons.

“I’m just doing a really quick interview about room assignments in the council room, are you free?” Ashley asked.

“Sure.” I replied as I put my passport down and walked out into the corridor.

I walked slightly behind Ashley as we went through the playroom. I could see some of the other Littles doing last minute coursework, they would all have to be up to date and with good grades to come on the vacation. I had made sure to hand in all my work early so I didn’t have to stress. I wasn’t the most sociable person anyway and didn’t know too many of the others very well.

“Arms up.” Ashley said as we reached the baby gate that separated the playroom from the council room.

It had been quite jarring the first time it happened but my now I was used to the process. I lifted my arms up and felt Ashley pick me up. She sat me on her hip as a mother would a baby and took me into the council room. I was put down in one chair around the large table whilst Ashley sat down next to me and pulled a clipboard over to her. My legs swung in the air underneath the table, these Amazon chairs felt designed to make Littles feel small.

“It’s nothing particularly serious.” Ashley said as she smiled, “I just need to know who you would like to share a room with at South Bay.”

“Oh, erm… I don’t mind really.” I replied timidly. I really didn’t have any particularly close friends amongst the Littles.

“There’s no one in particular you’d like to room with?” Ashley asked.

I shrugged noncommittally. Ashley was a very outgoing person and it seemed shocking to her that I wasn’t. I didn’t know what I was supposed to say, I would honestly have been happy sharing a room with any of the Littles.

“I don’t really know the other Littles that well…” I said slowly.

“Oh, you misunderstand!” Ashley leaned back in her chair. Even sitting down it was obvious just how much bigger than me she was, “You need to be paired up with one of us. South Bay requires all Littles to have an Amazon guardian.”

“Oh…” I replied. I was disappointed that even in a so-called “Little friendly place” I would still need an Amazon to look after me as if I was incapable of doing it myself.

“How about this…” Ashley put her pen between her lips as she worked something out, “I could put you with Laura and…”

“No!” My eyes flew open as I shook my head. I may not have socialised much with the Amazons but I knew Laura was one to avoid.

“Relax!” Ashley laughed at my response, “Laura is going to share a room with me and the Little I’ll be watching over. You’d be with me as well as Laura basically. Come on, you know me, I wouldn’t let anything bad happen.”

I knew I didn’t have much choice. I didn’t know the other Amazons well enough to pick one and if I chose poorly it would make my vacation miserable and possibly dangerous. If I picked Laura at least I could keep near Ashley and avoid trouble.

“What do you say?” Ashley asked encouragingly, “I need to let Carole know by this afternoon so I really need an answer.”

I still hesitated. I knew what Laura was like. She was a true follower of the traditional idea that Littles were useless infants. She had to follow sorority rules but she would surely look for any excuse to punish me. It would be like a lit match choosing to room with a barrel of gunpowder, the smallest thing could create an explosion.

“You’d really be doing me a favour.” Ashley was really giving me the hard sell.

“OK.” I finally said quietly, “As long as you’re there.”

• Like 7

Oh yes, nothing could possibly go wrong. 

I wonder about the Amazon ranking system and if any of them meant they had to wear training pants, pull ups or full on diapers or if they have a special ranking system for punishment for any Amazon not seen as cutting it as an Amazon should. I really like the world building here and am excited to see where it goes

• 2 weeks later...

(This story is very loosely set in the Diaper Dimension. No knowledge of this setting is required for this story save to accept that there are smaller people called "Littles" and bigger ones who have all the power "Amazons")

As if things couldn't get any worse for me Laura wakes me up an hour early to get ready!

That's just the start of my horrible day though because I have a loooong coach ride to take and who is going to sit next to me? You guessed it... Laura. Ugh.

---

---

I was woken up the next morning extremely early. My alarm wasn’t due to go off for another hour and I wondered what had woken me from my slumber. I rolled over with the intent on getting some more sleep when I heard a none-to-subtle banging on my door. I groaned, it was probably some drunken Amazons coming in from a very late night.

When the door opened and my light was turned on I quickly sat bolt upright. It felt like my heart was going a hundred miles per hour as I shielded my eyes from the sudden illumination.

“Wakey wakey Sophie.” Laura’s distinctive voice loudly broke the silence.

As soon as I realised who it was I pulled the cover up over my chest to try and protect my modesty. Laura just came walking in like she owned the place, she looked around with a sarcastic air I could feel despite hiding under my covers.

“I… I thought I didn’t have to get up for another hour.” I said as I started gaining my bearings.

“That’s right.” Laura replied, “But I’m your guardian for this vacation and I want to make sure you’re well prepared to go.”

“I am.” I replied. I tried to keep the bitterness out of my voice, the last thing I wanted to do was give Laura a reason to punish me.

I rubbed the sleep from my eyes as Laura bent down to look at my bag. I had spent hours packing everything I thought I’d need, constantly taking things out and putting new things in. Laura seemed not to care as she unzipped the bag and threw the lid open. She started rummaging through all of my possessions occasionally throwing something out if she decided I didn’t need it. I wanted to tell her to stop but I knew I had to stay on her good side.

“You’re missing some things.” Laura said as she stood back up, “Start getting dressed but leave your bag.”

As Laura walked out of the room I stretched and finally dropped to the floor. I was very keen not to be seen undressed by Laura and I quickly put on one of my official sorority shirts with it’s butterfly logo and a skirt that went down to my knees. I agonised over what underwear to choose, with the drawer opened in front of me I looked from the pull-ups on one side to the training pants in the middle and the regular underwear on the opposite side. My indecision so often cost me and this was no different, I was still staring at the drawer when the door opened and Laura walked back in holding a plastic bag.

“You had better wear a pull-up.” Laura said when she saw what I was looking at.

“I’m allowed regular underwear.” I replied tersely.

“I know that and under the rules of our sorority I can’t make you wear anything, I’m well aware of my limits.” Laura rolled her eyes impatiently, “But this is going to be a long coach ride and I don’t want you having an accident.”

“C-Can we compromise?” I was suddenly very unsure about the panties I had been about to pick up, “Maybe training pants would be best. You know, as a precaution…”

“It’s your choice.” Laura smiled as she watched my indecision.

Finally I decided that the training pants would be fine and I pulled them up under my skirt. As I flattened my skirt back down I looked to my suitcase where Laura was now kneeling. I watched as she added several very colourful t-shirts with cartoon fairies and other inappropriate images for an adult to my bag. I wanted to cuss her out when I saw some of the very thick pull-ups I had been forced to wear on arrival put on top of my clothes. When Laura finally closed my bag it felt like half of my clothes had been replaced with toddler-style clothing that I hated the look of.

Once I was ready for the day I pulled my suitcase along behind me into the playroom. I saw a lot other Littles sitting or standing around and I was glad I wasn’t the only one who felt so tired. After five minutes of waiting around we walked out of the sorority building and towards the car park. It was still very early so the college campus was mostly deserted.

As I boarded the bus with the other Littles I saw that the window seat of each side of the coach had large car seats. The seat next to them was obviously meant for their Amazon. I didn’t dare say anything but the thought of being trapped next to a window with only Laura for company filled me with dread. I sat in one of the car seats with reluctance as Laura leaned over and buckled me in.

“These seats are completely unnecessary...” I argued bitterly, “And I can buckle myself in.”

Laura simply slapped my hands away when I tried to help and I was forced to slump down into the seat as the straps were tightened to stop me being able to move. My feet hung in the air like a baby’s and I simply stared out of the window sulkily as Laura finished preparing my seat and sat down.

Once everyone was aboard and the bags were all stowed away the coach pulled out of the car park to start a journey that Laura told me would take ten hours. The thought of sitting there for that long was excruciating but it wasn’t like I had a wealth of options open to me.

The coach was in high spirits and it wasn’t long into the journey before my fellow Littles and their Amazon carers started singing songs. They sung the college anthem and then the anthem of our sorority before moving on to classic singalongs. I didn’t join in, Laura was sitting and glaring at me, I knew that she didn’t want me participating. As the endless highway took us out into vast empty tracts of land I became very bored.

“Could I use your phone?” I asked eventually, “To play some games or watch a movie or something.” My own phone was a simple flip phone, it was much more expensive to get electronics as good as were designed for Amazons to fit into a device sized for people half their size less.

“Why should I let you do that?” Laura asked without looking away from the book she was reading.

“Because I’m so bored.” I answered truthfully, “I promise I won’t make any calls or anything.”

“Will it stop you from fidgeting?” Laura asked as she reached a hand into her pocket. I hadn’t really noticed until she mentioned it but I had been very restless for the last couple of hours.

“Yes.” I replied earnestly.

“Fine.” Laura handed the phone over, “But only age appropriate stuff.”

“What do you mean?” I asked with a look of disgust, “I’m an adult! I’m the same age as you!”

“Do you want the phone or not?” Laura asked with raised eyebrows.

I sighed and nodded my head slowly. I turned the screen on and started playing a puzzle about matching fruit. There was a show I wanted to catch up on but I knew Laura wouldn’t appreciate the violence or swearing. I was relegated to playing simple games and watching childish shows.

After a few hours the coach turned off the highway into a small rest area. It looked pretty sparse with just a small shopping area and some rest rooms. As I looked out I sighed with some relief since I had been holding in my bladder for the last twenty minutes, it would be good to use the toilet. I turned off the phone as the coach parked up and then there was a mass of movement as people started getting off. I waited patiently for Laura to unbuckle me but she didn’t seem to be making a move to do so.

“It seems like everyone’s getting off to use the facilities.” I said to try and prod Laura into action.

“I don’t need to go.” Laura replied without looking at me, “I have an iron bladder.”

“Well, I need to go.” I said. I felt suddenly nervous that Laura wasn’t going to let me off the coach.

“Maybe if you ask me properly I’ll take you to the potty.” Laura’s mouth twisted into one of her evil smiles.

I felt myself blushing as I felt embarrassment and anger at the way I was being treated. As a Butterfly I should get better treatment than this but since our House Mother had stayed at home there was little I could do. I could probably complain to Ashley but I wouldn’t be able to do that until we reached the resort which would be way too late for my poor bladder.

“Could… Could you take me to the toi-… potty?” I asked with shame dripping off every word. My face blazed red as I looked around hoping no one would hear me.

“Of course I could.” Laura replied airily. She didn’t move to unlock my restraints or anything and my desperation for the bathroom seem to crank up a gear.

I cursed my luck at being saddled with such a bitch of an Amazon. I knew Ashley would be there at the resort but this bus ride was becoming a nightmare and I suddenly doubted whether Ashley would be able to stop Laura from toying with me. She didn’t like Littles, I already knew that, but now it seemed like she had taken a special dislike to me. Maybe it was because I firmly believed Littles should be equal, maybe she just couldn’t cope with that idea.

“Please!?” I exclaimed in exasperation, “Please could you take me to the bathroom?”

“Good girl.” Laura smiled condescendingly and finally started to undo the restraints on my seat, “It’s important to be polite.”

I held back my tongue with difficulty. I wanted to cuss Laura out but I knew she held my short, medium and long term fate in her long fingers. If I let her have it with both barrels she would stop me from going to the bathroom, make my trip Hell and then potentially get me “adopted.”

When the buckles holding me down were undone I prepared to jump down and start walking towards the restrooms but before I could move Laura swooped down on me and lifted me out of my seat. I was so shocked I barely had a chance to register what was going on before I was sat on her hip. Laura started walking down the aisle towards the exit of the bus taking a tortuous amount of time and making sure everyone could see what was happening.

“I can walk!” I hissed in embarrassment as I looked around and saw Littles and Amazons alike staring at me.

This was yet another humiliation. I looked around and saw I was the only Little being carried in this way. The other Amazons and Littles seemed to be getting along and although the Littles made sure not to wander too far away they seemed generally content. I wanted to cover my face as I was carried out into the heat of the outdoors like a baby carried by their mother.

It wasn’t just my fellow students who watched this embarrassing spectacle either. As I was carried across to the bathrooms I could see some families and truckers who stared at me in the same way the sorority sisters had been.

Thanks to Laura’s games regarding me asking for the bathroom we were the last pair to enter. There were a few Littles and Amazons still in there but for the most part it seemed like everyone else was finished. I looked over past the cubicles and saw a Little I didn’t know very well getting their training pants checked. She was blushing fiercely and I hoped she hadn’t wet herself, if she had then she could expect a pull-up for the rest of the journey. If she was unlucky the Amazon would have her in a full diaper. I didn’t have to guess what Laura’s choice would be and I was just thankful she had taken me to the toilet at all.

I watched Laura push open the creaky cubicle door. The bathrooms were in a very sorry state and the smell was repulsive, I wanted to get out of here as soon as possible. The walls were covered in graffiti and I was shocked to see one piece of “artwork” which depicted a bunch of Littles in chain being led by an Amazon. Despite it only being stick figures it was enough to make my stomach flip, it was a clear reminder of how dangerous life out here could be for people like me.

Laura shut the door of the cubicle with her inside and I looked up with wide eyes. Was she really going to supervise me this closely? It was wholly unnecessary and I had never heard of an Amazon Sister doing this to a Little before unless the smaller person was being punished.

“I can do all this myself…” I couldn’t keep the whine out of my voice. From somewhere outside the cubicle I thought I heard laughter.

“Baby, it’s my way or the highway.” Laura folded her arms, “You are my responsibility and I don’t want anything to happen so drop the attitude.”

I sighed in frustration but was powerless to stop the conveyer belt of humiliations that I was being subjected to. I didn’t say a word as Laura crouched down and pulled down my skirt and training pants. She lifted me up and sat me on the toilet built for Amazons.

I felt like a performing animal as my legs swung in front of the toilet. The toilet was too big for me and Laura made sure to hold on to my shoulders to stop me falling. I felt ashamed that I was being helped like this but also very vulnerable. It took me a minute before I was able to relax enough to pee, the soft tinkle hitting the bowl made me blush red and Laura nodded in apparent satisfaction. It must’ve felt like another victory over me to her.

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...

My horrible coach trip continues and I'm just praying for the resort to appear on the horizon. Little do I know that things won't get much better there...

---

---

When I was finally done Laura grabbed me some toilet paper. Mercifully she handed them to me and let me clean myself up. I remained silent as I was helped back to the floor and had my training pants and skirt pulled back up. My Amazonian guardian supervised me washing my hands and then led me out to the bathroom and into the sunlight. I glanced over at the store and saw lots of Littles with snacks for the remainder of the journey, a pang of envy went through my body.

“Do you want something to eat?” Laura asked.

I felt suspicious that Laura would suddenly offer such creature comforts as food. I wondered what her angle was as I nodded my head timidly.

“Maybe a sandwich or an apple.” I said slowly.

“Cool.” Laura turned towards the shop, “Go back to your seat and wait for me.”

Eager to get away from the domineering Amazon I hurried over to the coach and climbed on board. For the first time I felt like my mood matched the general atmosphere of excitement from those on board.

Getting into my seat was harder than I imagined. The seats were built for Amazons and the Little seat raised the edge of the chair even higher. I had to clamber up into Laura’s seat which was no small effort and then move across into my seat. I completed the job just in time for Laura to come back. She placed the plastic bag of snacks on the floor and then buckled me in. It was just in time as the bus pulled away soon afterwards.

“Here you go…” Laura reached down and opened the bag.

There was some chocolate bars and chips for herself but when she handed me my snacks I felt the now familiar double act of shock and embarrassment. Instead of the sandwich I had asked for Laura handed me a small packet of gummy worms along with a carton of apple juice with a little straw. It looked distinctly like the snacks you would give to a child to keep them distracted on a long journey.

“This isn’t what I asked for.” I said before I could stop myself.

“I know but that’s what I felt was an appropriate snack for you right now.”

I silently fumed but I didn’t want to press the issue and risk losing the food I had. I pulled open the gummy bear packet and started chewing on the first one I could grab. I tried to ignore the slight smirk Laura had on her face.

The rest of the journey was quite boring. Once I had finished my snacks I was left watching the entertainment on Laura’s phone. I tried to stop myself looking away from the little screen because it just made me feel frustrated. It looked like I was the only one being treated like this and even the other Amazons who had similar views to Laura seemed to be treating their Littles with more respect. For the first time in ages I genuinely felt like I was a baby because not only was I being treated like a child but most of my fellow Littles were clearly getting more respect.

It was all enough to make me wish I hadn’t come one this stupid vacation. Carole had informed us that those staying behind would not enjoy their time but it couldn’t be any worse than what I was experiencing right now. The only thing that kept me going was the thought that things might improve once we reached South Bay.

---

When I finally stepped off the coach I stretched all my limbs. Having been cooped up in the car seat for so long I was feeling stiff all over and despite it not being late I was already feeling tired. I saw Ashley walking over to the staff members that had come out to meet us. Whilst she discussed things the rest of us gathered our bags from the baggage compartment.

There was some general chatting going on but thanks to my shyness I stayed to the side and just waited patiently. I could see Laura talking to some of her Amazon friends, at one point they all looked over to me and then started laughing. I blushed despite not hearing what they were saying, there was nothing I could do except wait.

“Alright, Amazons pair up with your Littles.” Ashley called out as she returned from talking to the staff, “Follow me to the rooms.”

I barely had time to pick up my bag before Laura was grabbing my hand. She pulled me away from the coach and thanks to her long strides my shorter legs had to jog to keep up. When I looked around I saw most of the other Amazons were being much more patient. Laura only stopped when she reached Ashley who was looking down at me with a little concern.

“You shouldn’t pull her along like that.” Ashley said to Laura as she nodded her head to me.

“Well I can’t carry her with my bags.” Laura lifted her hands up and I was nearly pulled off the ground.

“Slow down then.” Ashley said.

Laura tutted and waved her free hand dismissively in front of her. Ashley looked a little exasperated but smiled down to me, I returned the smile to try and convey my thanks that she had tried. I saw Ashley was having no problem carrying her bag and her Little who was watching everything that was happening in silence.

As we all walked into the hotel we were grouped into fours with two Amazons and their paired Littles. A staff member joined each group and led them towards their rooms, I was more thankful than ever that Ashley was going to be in the room with me and Laura. It might be my only saving grace on a trip that had started so badly.

“This way please.” The hotel staff member leading us was a tall man who seemed to look down his nose at me. He gave a very snooty impression for someone working at a resort, I almost started laughing.

Our group were led up the stairs. For a Little stairs could be more laborious than for an Amazon and I had to lift each leg a little further than was comfortable, by the time we had climbed the two flights I was feeling out of breath. There was no time to wait though as I was forced to haul my bag down the hallway before a door was finally unlocked for us.

I was the last into the room and I wasn’t surprised by what I saw. It looked fairly typical, there were two large beds with a small table in between and some awful art on the walls. The television was already on and showing the hotel’s own advertising channel. I may have been the last in but I was probably the first to notice there were only two beds.

“I will get the basinets and changing table for your Littles.” The staff member said with a slow and drawn out speech pattern.

My eyes bulged. Basinets? Changing tables? We chose to come here because it would offer us a little freedom. My face was going red and I could feel panic rising. I felt like I had been tricked into a trap that was about to be sprung. I thought I was about to explode but thankfully Ashley spoke up.

“We’ve stayed here before and that was never a requirement.” Ashley frowned as she put her bag and Little on the floor, “The Littles have had regular beds and were free to do as they pleased before.”

“I’m afraid we’ve had some rule changes.” The snobby man replied, “We require diapers and basinets for all Littles now.”

I felt tears spring to my eyes. The thought of the vacation being a nice break from school faded away to be replaced with horror at the humiliation that was coming. I, like most Littles, had spent my whole life fighting against these babyish things and yet I was about to experience them. I thought about the horrible revelation that must be befalling all of the Littles at that moment.

In contrast to the looks of pain on my face and the face of my fellow Little Laura looked delighted. A smile stretched across her face and it seemed like all her Christmases had come at once.

“Absolutely not.” Ashley’s voice cut through the panic and I looked up to her with her hands on her hip, “You will not treat these Littles, or any other Little we have brought, any differently from usual.”

“Ma’am, I can’t just bre-” The member of staff seemed quite taken aback that someone would dare talk back to him.

“You will do as I ask or we will all be boarding that coach and going home.” Ashley threatened, “I don’t imagine your boss would be happy about losing the yearly money we bring you.”

There was some hesitation. I felt like a condemned women waiting to hear whether her appeal had been successful, the tension was so great I could feel my heartbeat in my ears. It felt like my chest was about to explode.

“Please, allow me to speak to my manager.” The man said before hastily departing. I breathed a sigh of relief at the temporary commute of the sentence.

“Geez, why do you have to make such a fuss?” Laura asked as she rolled her eyes at the Head Sparrow.

“I’m doing what is right.” Ashley replied as she ruffled her Little’s hair. I couldn’t help but feel a little jealous.

“If he makes us leave you know Carole will be angry.” Laura replied as she sat on the edge of the tall bed.

“They won’t make us leave.” Ashley was exuding confidence, “We’re too valuable to them.”

The few minutes we had to wait felt like an eternity. When there was finally a knock on the door I felt my butterflies start fluttering again, Ashley let the man back as I stood frozen to the spot. I didn’t know what to do so I did absolutely nothing like a deer caught in the headlights.

“We will allow the Littles to use fold-out beds.” The man said, “However we have to insist the Littles wear some form of padding.”

“They can wear diapers!” I heard Laura suggest excitedly.

“How about training pants?” Ashley suggested. I turned to see Laura scowling at being overruled

“We can agree to that as long as they are provided with training potties.” The man said after a short pause.

“Deal.” Ashley finally said.

I didn’t know how to feel about all this. The other Littles and I were discussed as if we were animals and unable to understand the Amazons. Training pants were hardly ideal but I was very thankful that Ashley had thought our corner. I heard a suitcase being dragged and I turned to see Ashley starting to unpack. As I watched I suddenly felt a hand lift up my skirt before another checked my thick training pants.

“Ah!” I jumped in shock and fell back on to the floor with my skirt lifting up to show my embarrassing underwear.

“Just checking your Littles, ma’am.” The staff member said when Ashley turned to look at him in shock. I could hear Laura giggling away.

Despite the embarrassments I finished unpacking half an hour later when the fold-out beds arrived along with the dreaded potties. The pink potties were sized for adult Littles but that didn’t make them look any less infantile. I shuddered as I imagined having to use that thing, but I’d seen the regular bathroom there was no Little seat in sight, there really was no choice in the matter When I climbed on to the bed I realised that underneath the white sheets was a layer of plastic to prevent accidents from ruining it.

“You’re wearing pull-ups to bed, we’re not going to ruffle the hotel’s feathers any more than we already have.” Laura informed me firmly.

“What!?” I was aghast, “But-”

“No buts.” Laura pointed to the pin on badge she wore showing her Sparrow status.

I was livid but had no way of fighting back. I looked to Ashley but she just shrugged as if to say she couldn’t do much to help.

My training pants came off and I put one of the dreaded pull-ups on. I felt ashamed to be dressed this way and I sat on my bed feeling depressed and sorry for myself. Laura certainly wasn’t afflicted with the same melancholy as she sang away to herself. The dreaded potty was at the end of the bed and I found my eyes constantly heading over to it.

I was taken downstairs along with everyone else a little while later for dinner. I felt embarrassed but next to other Littles I was in a good way, there were many that were in their pull-ups with nothing over the top. Even the lucky Littles were obviously in their training pants, however, based on the very subtle crinkle they gave off. As we waited for food to be served I saw an Amazon move over to sit next to Laura, I could see her Little dragged along behind her looking thoroughly fed up.

I recognised this Amazon as Donna. Donna was a freshman but clearly wanted to move up the ranks in the sorority as fast as possible and she seemed to have latched on to Laura to do that, she was like an overeager puppy that barked in delight whenever Laura showed her the slightest bit of attention.

“How’s your vacation so far?” Donna‘s Little asked. She was one of the Littles not wearing anything over her pull-up.

“Crap.” I replied simply. Seeing all these Littles with exposed pull-ups made me both surprised and thankful that Laura hadn’t thought of that before we left the room.

“Oh well, there’s always tomorrow.” The Little said as food started to be brought out.

“That’s what I’m afraid of.” I replied as I watched Laura and Donna talking excitedly about their plans for the time at the resort.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I can't believe it!

Ashley said she would look after me and make sure I'm OK but when Laura wakes up I find out she isn't even there! I'm left at Laura's mercy and soon I find out what that means as I'm stuck with some other Littles in a very embarrassing situation...

---

---

“Wake up!” Laura’s voice suddenly cut through the darkness of my sleep.

I sat bolt upright with my heart hammering wondering if there was a fire or something. As I rubbed my eyes and looked around I saw that I was alone with Laura again. She was standing over my bed and smirking down at me.

“W-Where is everyone?” I asked as I got my bearings.

“Ashley has gone out with most of the other Amazons.” Laura said. She was already dressed for the day, “They’ve left me in charge.”

“Gone out?” I looked around expecting it to be a lie but we were indeed alone. I felt a little betrayed that Ashley, who said she’d protect me, had left me with Laura.

“They’ve gone out to the shops apparently.” Laura shrugged, “I was a bit late and ended up needing to remain behind. Don’t worry though, I’ve got things planned for you and the other Littles.”

I didn’t like the sound of that but I was powerless to stop anything Laura had planned. Even more concerning was the feeling of needing the bathroom, I tried my hardest to suppress the need because I couldn’t bring myself to ask for the potty.

“Here, put these clothes on.” Laura said as she dropped some brightly coloured clothes on my bed.

“I brought my casual stuff.” I replied as I looked at my sorority issued colourful shirt with Butterfly logo.

“We don’t have long.” Laura seemed very impatient, “You’re expected downstairs in a few minutes.”

“Can’t I wash? Use the bathroom?” I asked nervously. I was still trying to wake up and could feel my adrenaline flowing from the sudden wake up.

“No time.” Laura said, “Hurry up.”

I cursed under my breath. If Laura had been awake long enough to get dressed and ready for the day she could’ve woken me up earlier and given me more time. I threw my cover back and started hurriedly pulling off my pull-up which was of course unused. The training pants I had been given were extremely thick and almost felt more like a cloth diaper than anything else. I looked at Laura but she just waved her hand to get on with it. I pulled the training pants up and found them predictably thick.

I pulled on my shirt and then the skirt which did little to hide what was underneath it. I really didn’t want to be taken out of the room like this but my choices were limited. Laura picked up a few of her things and then grabbed my hand. I expected her to just guide me downstairs but instead she pulled me close and then picked me up. I was sat on her hip before I knew it and had to wrap my legs around the Amazon to keep my balance.

“I can walk…” I said as Laura started making towards the door.

Laura ignored me which just humiliated me further. The way she carried me made my skirt ride up and anyone who looked our way would see the thick training pants underneath.

I was carried downstairs where I saw lots of people milling around. Holidaymakers getting ready to enjoy the day mixed with staff rushing around, it was very busy and right through the middle of it I was carried with my training pants on display.

In the far corner of the lobby right next to the front door there was a group of several Littles standing with some clearly Amazon children. The children seemed to vary in age but none were teenagers and yet many were already approaching the size of the Little students.

“Laura!” I looked over to see Donna hurrying over, “Glad you made it!”

I recognised Donna and rolled my eyes when she looked away. Not only was she anti-Little but she was a sycophant for Laura whom she seemed to look up to. The group of Littles standing next to the children looked very awkward and despite the difference in age the Littles were keeping their distance in fear of the curious kids.

“Where else was I going to be?” Laura asked sarcastically, “Someone has to be responsible and in charge.”

My heart sank as I realised this was a plan concocted by Laura. I didn’t know what was going to happen but I felt sure I wouldn’t like it. Laura put me down next to the other Littles and I quickly pulled down my skirt to hide my embarrassing underwear. The Littles were all in our sorority uniforms and the mood was dour.

“Hello everyone. My name is Susan, is everyone ready to have fun!?” A tall Amazon walked to the front of the group and got everyone’s attention with her loud and exuberant speech.

I sighed deeply as all the children cheered. I turned to look at Laura who gave me an wide grin as she put her thumbs up. When I saw some more of the hotel staff walk up to the group I realised what Laura and her cronies had done. We had been placed on the junior tour. Parents abandoned their children for the beach and the hotel staff kept the kids busy. The Littles that were down here had been booked on the tour along with the children with their Amazons acting as chaperones.

“We’ve got lots of fun planned!” Susan said with excitement that seemed to be infecting the children.

I looked around and saw that the other Littles were looking just as embarrassed as I was. I wondered if they were all in training pants like I was or if some of them had been put in pull-ups by their cruel Amazons. I had to admit it was unlikely, I had the cruellest Amazon and even she had stuck to training pants, not that they were much better thanks to their thickness.

After tuning out of the speech Susan was giving I followed everyone else out of the hotel. I thought about trying to make a run for it and going back to my room but an unattended Little risked adoption. Even if I avoided that I was sure Laura would find out and make me pay.

The first stop on our child friendly tour was a small petting zoo that was attached to the resort. It was mostly farmyard and small animals, I had to resist the urge to forget who I was and what was happening to join in. All the Littles hung around near the gate and only gave brief pettings to the animals bold enough to come up to our group. The children loved it though and we ended up being there for quite some time. It was long enough that some of my sorority sisters needed the bathroom after a while.

It seemed like every time an Amazon came over to our group they didn’t hear the requests for the bathroom or they found a reason to ignore it. It didn’t take us long to realise that the Amazons were being very deliberate and hoping our desperation would get the better of us.

“I’ve already asked three times!” A Little by the name of Alice whined, “You keep saying five more minutes!”

“Exactly, so in five minutes we’ll move on and you can use the bathroom.” One of the staff said.

I felt a lot of sympathy for my sister who was soon doing the potty dance. I didn’t know if the Amazon staff members were deliberately making the desperate Littles wait or not but they certainly weren’t being helpful. I was miserable. This was supposed to be our vacation and yet this was more embarrassing than almost anything that happened at college.

When we finally left the animals we were taken inside the main resort area but curiously I noticed we took a circuitous route that seemed to avoid all the bathrooms. I could see Alice was desperately holding on and occasionally her hand went down to cover her crotch.

We were taken around towards the back of the resort that I noticed seemed designed just for children. We were put on a tea cup ride and I blushed as I saw adults and Amazons smiling and waving at us. As we climbed back off I saw another Little pull on the sleeve of an Amazon, she said something but the Amazon shook her head as she walked away. The Little was left biting her lip and I could see she was also desperate for the bathroom. The impotent frustration made my blood boil. We were humans too and deserved some respect!

Next up on the anything but fun mystery tour was an indoor play area. There were climbing frames, ball pits, big slides and slippery tubes for everyone to crawl around in. I was hesitant to move away from the gate at first but when I saw some male Amazons watching us Littles and talking I dived straight in, I had the paranoid fear they wanted to take me.

I had no idea how much time passed but I did find myself having a little fun as I scurried around the soft play area. I felt embarrassed but at the same time I realised that if I was stuck here I might as well try to enjoy it. After a little while though I noticed I was starting to have the same issues that many of my sisters had suffered.

I went down a tube slide into the ball pit. When I stood up I realised the balls went very high on me and I had to wade out. I could feel my bladder starting to ache so I went to Susan who was sitting by the side and making sure no one got hurt.

“Hello.” I said shyly as I walked up to the tall woman.

“Hello, little one.” Susan said condescendingly, “Are you having fun?”

“Me? Oh, erm, sure…” I replied. In truth I couldn’t wait for all this to end but I’d already seen other Littles turned down when asking for the bathroom so I wanted to keep her on my good side, “I just… would like to use the bathroom.”

It was humiliating having to ask permission like this but the gate was too tall for me to open and even if I could get out I would be alone which was a terrifying prospect. Realistically, much to my annoyance, I needed an Amazon to be with me.

“Five minutes.” Susan replied before ruffling my hair, “Then we can go.”

“I heard someone saying that earlier bu-” I was cut off as Susan simply got up and walked away.

Knowing that I had nothing else to do except hope that Susan kept her word I retreated and sat on the edge of the ball pit. The thick training pants cushioned my butt against the hard plastic edge. The urgency for the bathroom was growing at a fast rate, I hadn’t used the toilet for a long while now and my body was letting me know about it.

“This sucks.” I said out loud as I felt my bladder complain.

“They aren’t letting you go to the bathroom either?” It was Mary. I knew her in passing but not much more. She clearly recognised my potty dance.

“It’s like they want us to have accidents.” I said as I watched Susan casually talking to some other Amazons, “I thought this was supposed to be Little friendly!”

“New ownership.” Mary stated confidently, “I heard some others saying they were taking over a few months ago.”

“Damn.” I replied sadly. This had always been known as the safe resort for Littles but clearly that was changing. I felt frustration at the inequality of everything starting to pulse through me, “It’s stupid! The Amazons get to do whatever they want. Even the Amazon sisters abandoned us here so they could party, drink, wear normal clothes and do whatever they wanted. This is supposed to be the best times of our lives and we’re spending it like this.”

I winced as I felt the pressure stepping up. Clearly my ranting wasn’t helping Mary as she excused herself from my presence a few seconds later. When I looked around now I could see many Littles who needed the bathroom, some were hiding it better than others but there was no doubt none of us were comfortable. I was determined to keep my training pants dry though, I knew that if I leaked even a little bit Laura would pounce on it.

Five minutes passed and Susan showed no signs of making that bathroom trip a reality. I had to stand up and start pacing as the need increased. I joined all the other Littles who were by now completely desperate, I was afraid  at least one had leaked into their thick training pants. As I looked around in my desperation I suddenly saw an unexpected sight. Walking past the window behind the main climbing frame was Ashley and the other Amazon sisters.

I ran over as fast as I could and almost knocked over a small boy in the process. I ducked under the downward slope of a slide and sprinted over to the window. Ashley had almost walked past but when I banged on the window she stopped and looked around.

“In here!” I yelled desperately. I felt like someone trapped in a jail cell trying to get a guard to help me.

I watched as Ashley looked around until she saw me at the window. She frowned and walked over with her friends who looked equally perplexed. When she looked past me and saw the other Littles in the soft play area her expression quickly became one of shock. I couldn’t hear what she was saying but she spoke to the Amazons around her and they started power walking back the way they had come.

Turning my attention to the entrance of the play area I prayed to every God I could think of that Ashley would lead the other sisters in to save us. For once my prayers were answered and after a minute or two of anxiety I saw Ashley striding in with a look of purpose. I practically bounced on my toes as she opened the gate to the soft play area and walked straight up to Susan. There was a one-sided conversation in which Ashley seemed to be reading the riot act before she turned around to face the play area.

“Epsilon Lamda Pi sisters, come on.” Ashley held the gate open and I joined the throng of relieved Littles exiting the fenced in area.

“They haven’t let us go to the bathroom!” I urgently said to Ashley as we were let out. I was bouncing on my toes like a desperate child.

Ashley nodded and used her longer legs to stride to the front of the line of Littles. She used her brilliant organisational capacities to split the Littles up amongst the Amazon sisters and they all hurried to separate bathroom facilities. We still had to be escorted to make sure we were safe of course but the difference in treatment was night and day.

I was finally able to dash into the bathroom and with Ashley helping to lift me I was sat on the Amazon sized toilet. I couldn’t prevent the sigh of total relief as I finally emptied my bladder. I could hear the same thing happening in the stalls next to me as all the Littles were finally able to expel their waste. The humiliation such a situation would usually make me feel was overridden by the relief and sense of victory I felt from making it.

“What happened?” Ashley asked me once we were back outside the bathrooms.

“Laura said you left her in charge.” I recounted, “She took me downstairs where I saw the other Littles and we were sent on this tour whilst they went out somewhere.”

“She promised me she would look after you guys.” Ashley frowned, “We can sort this out later. Let’s get you all back to the rooms before anything else happens.”

As we were led away I looked at all the bags hanging on the Amazon’s arms and I felt a wave of resentment wash over me. It was so unfair that these girls who were the same age as us could do whatever they wanted whilst we were trapped inside fear and rules. They could head out to the shops without a second thought whilst we had to worry about all the different ways we could slip up, it would only take one mistake to fundamentally change our lives forever.

Everything came to a head that evening when I watched as Laura and Ashley had a very heated debate over what had happened. I was sat on my bed when Laura walked in and she was immediately confronted by Ashley.

“What the hell happened today?” Ashley demanded as she strode across the room.

“Whoa, calm down!” Laura was very much caught off-guard and she walked around Ashley to put her bags down.

“I told you to look after the Littles.” Ashley followed Laura over to her bed, “You promised you would keep them safe.”

“And I did.” Laura seemed unrepentant as she turned to face the Head Sparrow, “They were perfectly safe on that tour with the other children.”

“They weren’t allowed to go to the toilet!” Ashley fumed, “You know what can happen if they had an accident…”

“Well I didn’t know they were going to do that.” Laura countered. I wasn’t sure I believed her.

“Anything could’ve happened and you wouldn’t have been there to stop it!” Ashley argued, “And they aren’t children! How many times do I have to tell you that?”

“Agree to disagree.” Laura shrugged and sat down on the edge of her bed to kick her shoes off, “I followed your rules, I don’t know what the big deal is.”

I watched the argument continue for another half an hour but it was clear Laura wasn’t going to admit she was wrong. Technically she was correct that she had left us in the care of someone who had to keep us safe but she had certainly made it hard for us. I felt certain that she knew what she was doing.

• Like 6

After the close call I was glad that Ashley was watching us a little more closely but she couldn't be there all the time. A few days after the playground incident I needed her to save me from my own bone-headed decision.

I quickly got myself in waaaaay over my own head.

---

---

Over the next few days Ashley took a much more hands on approach to us Littles. She called the Amazons together and practically ordered them all to keep their Littles close. It actually made our vacation much better as we were now taken out with the Amazon sisters in either small groups or just with our guardians, I was very grateful that Ashley kept a close eye on me as well since Laura seemed determined to make me miserable.

I spent a lot of time with Mary on the outings with the Amazons. It felt like she was the first real friend I was making at college, however I apparently was misreading things as she quickly grew tired of me and she let me know shortly after getting back from a shopping trip.

“Please stop!” Mary finally turned to me in exasperation after I had been ranting about how unequal society was.

“What?” I thought she had enjoyed talking to me even if she was quiet.

“We go swimming and you spend the whole time complaining about having to go in the kid’s pool. We go shopping and you complain about the training pants we have to use. We have to be escorted places, we aren’t allowed in a lot of the bars and clubs…” Mary threw up her hands, “Don’t you think I know!”

“I was just-” I quietly tried to say.

“Listen, I understand your frustration, I really do, but you spend all your time whining about what the Amazons get to do and it gets tiring to listen to.” Mary sounded like she was feeling great relief to get all this off her chest, “You never propose any solutions or do anything about the unfairness so why do you keep going on about it!?”

I remained silent as Mary muttered a quiet apology but walked away without looking at me again. I went straight to my bed and though I was upset I also knew that Mary was right about everything she had said. I was thinking and moaning about inequality all the time but I was just as powerless as any other Little to actually change anything.

The next couple of days after Mary confronted me was awkward and the one Little I considered a friend ignored me completely. I spent most of my time staying as close to Ashley as possible but I was gradually feeling a little more comfortable around others as well.

This all brought us to a morning where me and some of the other Littles were listening to Ashley talking enthusiastically about a trip to a local theme park. Whilst Littles wouldn’t have fully equal rights she said it was as close to it as it could be. It sounded like it might be a good time but I couldn’t shake how much it sounded like a field trip from when I was in elementary school. Mary seemed excited though and I was leaning towards going with Ashley to get Mary back on my side as much as anything.

Once Ashley had left the room I sat back and considered what I would do. Mary was talking with some of the other Littles in the room but I wasn’t inclined nor invited to take part. Just when I was thinking about asking the others to leave the door burst open and I saw some of the younger Chicks and Fledglings come in, Laura and Donna were amongst them. They looked quite hyper.

“Hey, we’re going to the beach and EVERYONE is invited.” Donna said. I didn’t know her too well but when she wasn’t cosying up to Laura she usually didn’t seem to be too bad. She put emphasis on the word “everyone” to make sure the Littles knew it was open to them.

“That sounds cool!” Some of the more exuberant Littles were excitedly chattering.

“Ashley was talking about taking us to a theme park.” Mary said. She seemed a little unsure about going off with Amazons she barely knew.

“Pfft, that place is for babies.” Donna said, “Just loads of kid rides.”

Mary looked a little deflated and I felt the same way. Ashley had told us we’d be treated almost equally but if it was true that the theme park was for young children then I wanted nothing to do with it.

“Our party at the beach is going to be totally equal.” One of the Fledglings exclaimed, “You can wear whatever you want and do whatever you want!”

My eyes opened in pleasant surprise. More than anything I yearned for equality and now I was being offered a chance to experience it. My concerns about not knowing these Amazons seemed to fade away as I imagined enjoying an adult party. I was surprised Laura would invite any Littles to a party with her.

“I don’t know…” Mary looked concerned still.

“You guys make your minds up and meet us downstairs in fifteen minutes if you want to come.” Donna said before the Amazons turned to leave, “The more the merrier!”

The Littles seemed split over what to do and almost immediately started asking each other what each other was going to do. I watched from the periphery, I felt torn between something same with people I knew and something exciting and out of my comfort zone. A comfort zone I desperately wanted to escape.

“I’m going with Ashley.” Mary loudly declared after some hesitation, “I don’t want to take a risk on the unknown situation.”

“Wimp…” One of the other Littles rather uncharitably muttered as Mary left the room soon afterwards.

I watched Mary go feeling like I should go with her. A couple of other Littles also walked out but it seemed the majority wanted to go to the beach. I found myself being swayed by the majority opinion as I so often was.

“What are you going to do, Sophie?” The faces all seemed to turn my way at once.

I felt the immediate pressure to go along with the group. Mary’s annoyance with me pushed me away from going with her as well, I wanted to fit in and I wanted to make more friends. I let out a shy smile and everyone seemed to decide that it meant I was going to go along with them. Everyone started to sort out their clothes and bags, I soon joined in.

I dressed in the most summery clothes I owned and gladly pulled down the ever-present training pants for a regular pair of panties. The difference felt like night and day both physically and mentally. Being back in the adult underwear made me feel even more confident about going to the beach. I joined the excited throng heading downstairs a few minutes later.

“You’re not coming, Sophie?” Ashley asked when she saw me dressed and packed for the beach.

“I thought I’d check out the beach.” I replied with a nervous smile.

I could see that Ashley was concerned about me as I walked past. It looked like she wanted to say something but stopped herself, I was glad she did. She believed in giving Littles more freedom, it would’ve been hypocritical for her to try to change my mind. That said, a part of me kind of hoped she would insist so that I could fall back into my comfort zone. She did eventually say something to me before I followed the others towards the exit.

“You do know the sorority doesn’t let any Sisters get super drunk or high, right? It’s incredibly easy for a Little to go overboard.” Ashley asked.

“I know…” I replied, “I’m just tagging along, I promise.”

“Alright.” Ashley replied, “Be careful.”

Ashley didn’t say anything more and I followed the other Littles out into the early afternoon daylight. There was a bit of a journey to get to the beach so we all piled on to a bus for the trip. I tried to ignore the looks I was getting from other Amazons, they stared as if I was some freak. I unconsciously scooted closer to the Amazons I was with.

We got to the beach without too much trouble and we discovered that the Amazons had found a Little friendly beach bar that had very relaxed rules. I didn’t go to bars a lot but I could tell it was a relaxed atmosphere, I even saw some local Littles who welcomed us as if we were old friends.

Our group took up some tables in the back corner of the bar and the Amazons started getting in some alcoholic drinks. This was already very out of my comfort zone, I seldom drank thanks to the oppressive laws towards Littles but I didn’t want to give everyone else a reason to think I was a prude. I took my beer just like everyone else and started drinking.

“You’re really cool, Sophie. We should hang out more.” A Little named Catherine said to me after half an hour in the bar.

I just smiled back. The drinks had loosened me up a bit and slowly but surely I started joining in the conversations and fun. I was rather surprised to see the Amazons start handing around some substances stronger than alcohol however they didn’t give any of that stuff to the Littles. For once I was glad of the inequality as I definitely didn’t want to do any drugs. The only Amazon I saw who declined any of the drugs was Donna who seemed to be taking the unofficial role of chaperone.

“I’m just saying.” I slurred a few hours later, “It’s bullshit! We’re every bit as adult as you!”

“Language!” Donna said sternly.

There was a brief moment of tension before the Amazons exploded with laughter. I joined in and shoved Donna in the leg for teasing me. As the sun went down our group only got louder and it wasn’t long until I was drunker than I’d ever been before though that was a low bar to clear.

As the night moved on I got more and more inebriated. My usual shyness and inhibitions had disappeared and I was roaring with laughter with everyone else. It was thanks to my drunkenness that I didn’t notice that the numbers in our group were thinning. Amazons seemed to be sneaking off one by one, some were heading back to the hotel but others were going off with guys. Before I knew it there was very little supervision being provided. A number of Littles had departed as well, most had tagged along with Amazons to be taken home. It was as I put down my drink that I realised there were only a few of us left and despite my impairment I knew that this was not good news.

“We’re heading for a walk down the beach.” Trisha, an Amazon Sparrow, called out to those of us that remained, “Everyone’s welcome.”

Knowing that I had to find my way home one way or another I climbed shakily to my feet. I had never really been drunk before and I nearly fell straight over, thankfully I had the tables and chairs to help prop me up. I heard some of the Amazons both familiar faces and strangers laughing and calling out to me.

When I reached the front door of the bar the Amazons I was following had already started down the beach. I swayed uneasily as I made my way after them.

“Hey!” I called out, “Wait up!”

I took a step but misjudged the stairs in my drunken haze. I stumbled and fell down the couple of steps landing face first in the sand. It took me a few seconds to raise my head as I spat sand out of mouth, I could hear laughter and cat calls from people nearby who were clearly enjoying watching the inebriated Little. Despite my drunkenness I still had a part of my brain alert to the danger of unwanted adoption by passing Amazons. I had to get with the other sisters as soon as possible.

As I stood up and wiped my eyes clear of the sand I looked around. I felt my heartrate suddenly increase when I couldn’t immediately see my Amazon guardians. I stumbled forwards in the loose sand trying to look into the darkness, as I left the beach bar the light quickly deserted me and I felt incredibly alone. The only sounds I could hear was my ragged breathing, the waves lapping against the beach and the distant sounds of parties going late into the night.

“Where are you!?” I whined desperately as I looked around at the blackness that seemed to press in on me.

I kept stumbling forwards occasionally losing my balance and having to pick myself up with a fresh layer of sand on my clothes and face. For someone who had always had Amazon supervision for her whole life being alone on this dark beach felt very scary. I was lost and alone in a place where I could be picked up and taken away by anyone, the fact I was drunk would be enough reason to have my adulthood “revoked.”

As I wandered into the dark increasingly desperately I thought of Ashley and her nice and safe trip to the theme park. I would be safe and sound in bed by now if I had gone with her. Just as I was about to lose all hope and try to sleep on the beach I saw, just on the edge of my limited vision two Amazon sized bodies laying on the sand. My heart leapt with the assumption that any Amazons out here at this hour were from my sorority. I felt giddy with joy and I started laughing as I walked forwards towards the two figures.

“Geez, am I pleased to see you!” I slurred loudly when I got to within a few feet of the Amazons.

I tripped over for what felt like the tenth time since leaving the bar and inadvertently kicked sand out in front of me over the two Amazons. I was still giggling in my drunken haze as I got back up to my knees, I looked up and felt my heart stop. These Amazons weren’t sisters from the sorority at all!

“What the hell!?” A middle-aged man sat up and looked from the woman he was lying with to me, “Screw this, Alice. I don’t get away from my wife to have sand kicked on me but some random Little.”

“James, come back!” The Amazon woman called after her lover as the man stormed off.

I had just stumbled into the middle of two Amazons having a secret love affair. I climbed to my feet awkwardly as the female Amazon called after her lover. As I backed up to try and disappear into the darkness I saw the tall woman look at me angrily.

“You little bitch!” The Amazon called Alice screamed at me.

“I’m… I’m sorry…” I mumbled desperately in fear. Alice stood up and I saw that she was tall even for an Amazon, “I’m lost and…”

“You’ve ruined my night!” Alice yelled at me.

I turned to try and run but in just a few strides Alice closed the gap to me and I could feel her grabbing my arm. I was terrified. All my life I had tried to avoid any interaction with Amazons I didn’t know and now I had one grabbing me. I swayed on the spot as the alcohol I had drank earlier coursed through my system and obscured my vision.

“Who are you with?” Alice asked angrily as she looked over my head.

I was trembling and I looked around hoping desperately to see my Amazon sisters coming to rescue me. They must’ve been long gone by now, having completely forgotten about me and left the area. They were probably partying somewhere right now without giving a second thought to the Little they had left at the bar.

“I was with some Amazons…” I said quietly. I couldn’t help but slur my words, “But I couldn’t keep up and-”

“Are you drunk?” Alice looked at me as if I was something particularly unpleasant she had accidentally stepped on.

I didn’t answer her. I was clearly more than just a little drunk and now that Alice knew I was alone I realised I was in awful danger. Feeling panic surging I tried to wrench myself free of the Amazon’s grip but I couldn’t even make her struggle. She looked at me and her anger seemed to morph into something else. A smile slowly crept across her face as if she was realising an opportunity for some fun.

Alice bent over and lifted me into the air without much trouble. She sat me on her hip and started walking towards the road at the edge of the beach. I struggled but it was a pointless effort, there was no way I was getting away from this woman.

“Please!” I begged to be put down, “My friends were just here if we look for them-”

“Quiet.” Alice said in her booming Amazon voice, “Don’t worry. I’ll get you taken care of.”

I looked at the Amazon’s face but couldn’t work out whether she was genuinely going to help me or not. I didn’t like my chances though and continued to fight the huge arm holding me on to Alice’s hip.

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...

How on Earth did I find myself in such a mess?

After trying too hard to fit in and drinking more than my Little body could handle I've ended up in the arms of a random Amazon at the beach. No one knows where I am or how I got here. I'm in big trouble.

---

---

It turned out that Alice didn’t live far off the beach. She was staying in a beach house right on the edge of the sand in a little fenced in area. As we got closer I saw more and more details of the building. It looked large and seemed to suggest Alice was well off. She carried me straight up the steps and into the one-storey house.

I was taken through to the kitchen area which had a wonderful view of the beach, if I wasn’t in such a dire and drunken state I might’ve enjoyed it even more. I was sat in a chair and my legs didn’t reach the ground, everything in this house seemed specifically made for an Amazon, there was no Little friendly furniture in sight.

Alice went to the kitchen cupboards and got out a glass and bottles of vodka. She poured out some of the vodka into the glass and then brought it over to the table and placed it in front of me. The Amazon sized shot glass was very large.

“Drink.” Alice said as she sat down with the bottle across the table from me.

“I don’t thi-” I started to politely decline the offer.

“Drink.” Alice said a little more forcefully. I saw danger flash in her eyes.

I shivered and felt panic shoot through my spine like a lightning bolt. There was something in her eyes that told me that declining would not be a good idea. As a Little lost in a place far from home with no one aware of my location I was well aware I was entirely reliant on the good will of this Amazon.

With a shaky hand I reached to the glass and brought it up to my mouth. I tipped it back and though it took a couple of gulps I swallowed the whole thing. It hit me like a brick and immediately I felt my senses struggling even more. On the plus side my fear and anxiety was alleviated a little. I watched as I swayed in my chair and Alice poured me another large shot.

“Drink.” Alice said again as she nudged the glass over to me.

Alice was smiling and maybe it was the alcohol clouding my judgement but I smiled back. I reached for the drink and threw it back. When I put the glass back on the table I had to hold on to the edge for support.

Alice stood up and got something from the drawer next to her sink. She carried over a little sachet of powder but I was so wasted I could barely see anything happening over there. She emptied the sachet in the glass and then filled it with vodka again, she swirled the liquid to soak up whatever she had put in it. The glass was pushed across the table.

“Wazat?” I slurred trying to ask what the drink had been laced with.

“Something to help you feel better.” Alice replied calmly, “Drink.”

I picked up the glass and drank the vodka. By the time the glass was back on the table I was practically blackout drunk. My head slumped against the table though I was still awake. A line of drool was pooling on the table.

I saw Alice walk around the table to her phone. She picked it up and dialled a number whilst looking at me. I felt my tummy rumble ominously as I sat back up. My neck struggled to hold a head that felt very heavy and my poor little body was doing it’s best to cope with the alcohol poured into it.

“Hello? Is this the Department of Morality?” Alice’s voice seared through my ears. Even in my inebriated state I knew that this was bad, “I found a drunk Little on my property. She seems to be alone.”

The Department of Morality was in charge of a lot of things but one of their main functions was to police Littles. Littles live under a lot of rules and when those get broken the Department of Morality will send people to pick them up ready for adoption or punishment. Even in my drunken stupor I realised I was in big trouble.

“Great. OK, I’ll keep her here. Thank you very much.” Alice said before hanging up.

“Please…” I was so out of my mind that I couldn’t help myself. I was completely unable to get up and away before the Morality goons came to get me.

“Get in the corner.” Alice didn’t look at all benevolent any more.

I felt my arm get grabbed yet again and I was pulled off the chair. My legs wouldn’t support me and I was basically dragged into the corner where I slumped into a sitting position. My tummy rumbled again and I put my hands over my tummy.

“Ah yes, that laxative should be working soon. It’s a full sized Amazon dose you know” Alice said as she saw the pained expression on my face, “Have another shot. One for the road.”

I cringed as I realised the Amazon laxative was going to wreak havoc on my body. It was already getting harder to hold on and I could feel rapid shifting within my intestines. Everything was getting pushed towards the exit by painful cramps and spasms. The large dose of extra-strength laxative seemed to just be flying through my body.

As I pulled my knees up to my chest Alice went to the kitchen table and filled another glass of vodka. She walked over to me with a malicious smile and held it out for me to take.

“Let me go…” I moaned.

Alice didn’t reply to me but pinched my nose stopping me from breathing until I opened my mouth. As soon as I gasped for air she brought the glass up to my mouth and poured it into me. I coughed and spluttered but swallowed most of the glass.

“The guards won’t be long.” Alice said as she sat in a chair near me, “They told me to keep you here and clearly you aren’t going anywhere now.”

Alice wasn’t wrong. I tried to push myself up but I just couldn’t, as soon as I got off the floor in any way my legs became like jelly and I dropped back down. Tears were falling from my face as I felt helplessness crushing me. My bowels were screaming to be let go as well. It felt like every part of my life that I had tried to keep under control since I was a child had collapsed in one night after one bad decision.

I pictured my Amazon brother and his partner. Family that I would never see again if I was taken into custody. I was going to become another statistic, another Little who was taken into the system to be adopted by some random Amazon.

As I sunk into despair I felt my weak body give in to the pressures it was facing from within. With little warning my sphincter relaxed and very quickly I could feel thick liquid faeces practically pour out of me and into my panties. The alcohol and laxatives had combined to loosen me up and the crap seemed to come out like a faucet that had been opened, I was absolutely unable to stop what was happening. Just to make matters worse and to make sure I smacked into the bottom of the barrel my bladder gave way and I soaked my clothes. Alice watched the whole spectacle with amusement.

“Oh dear, looks like someone can’t handle their liquor.” Alice said with faux sympathy.

I was now sat in a puddle of my own waste as I cried and tried to get up. Every time I tried to get up I wound up just falling back into the horrid mess I had created, the alcohol was still being absorbed into my bloodstream and I was finding it harder and harder to make myself understood as I tried to speak. Everything was becoming a haze.

Ten minutes later there was a knock on the door and I felt my stomach drop. This was it. There was no way I could argue that I wasn’t drunk or that I could look after myself in such a sorry state. This was the end of my freedom, the rest of my life would be spent as a “baby” for some sadistic Amazon who could do next to anything they wanted with me.

Alice went to open the door and I heard her greeting the visitors. It was two Amazon men who walked through to the kitchen to look down on me in the corner. I tried to push myself away from them in my awful state but they were clearly already making their minds out about me. I couldn’t blame them for thinking I was a mess since I was in such a state.

“You found her outside and on your property like this?” The male closest to be asked Alice.

“Yes.” Alice lied, “She was making a lot of noise and crashing about into things out there.”

I wanted to tell them she was lying but I couldn’t get my mouth to work. I was so drunk I thought I needed to be taken to the hospital. My judgement may have been clouded but even I could see the horrid predicament I was in.

“Are you sure?” The other male asked as he looked out of the kitchen window, “You say she was crashing into everything but it looks like everything is neat and tidy.”

“I went out and tidied up after I got her in here.” Alice continued to lie.

“You left a Little in here alone?” The first male asked.

“She didn’t seem like she was in any state to cause any more trouble.” Alice replied with a chuckle.

I looked at the two men in suits and silently begged them to see through her lies. I didn’t believe in telepathy but that didn’t stop me trying to send a message across. The two men looked at me and then at each other.

“Alright, it looks like she needs taking in.” One of them said causing my heart to drop, “First we need to clean her up and get her prepared.”

I started crying loudly and trying to push away from the officials as they drew nearer. I was picked up despite my efforts to fight it and held at arm’s length as if I was contagious. I could feel my own poop and urine drip down my legs in my sorry state as I was turned around.

“Where’s the bathroom?” The man holding me asked Alice.

“Through here.” Alice replied, “Follow me.”

I tried repeatedly to speak and tell the men who I was but they just couldn’t understand my drunk slurring. I felt constantly on the verge of blacking out but did my best to stay awake to give me a little hope of getting out of this mess. I was carried through the house to a very nice looking bathroom. I was stood in the shower and swayed dangerously.

“She stinks.” The government worker who had followed us in said as he waved his hand in front of his face.

“Yes, this is how all Littles end up if they aren’t properly cared for.” The man who had carried me replied, “We’ll be doing her a favour by taking her in and placing her with a stable Amazon family.”

I was still crying loudly as I was unceremoniously undressed. My fight had gone and I was reduced to begging though no one could hear me through my drunkenness and sobbing. I was soon naked with the remains of my accident staining my lower legs, I felt embarrassed but the sheer fear of what was happening trumped everything else.

The water above my head was turned on and I was suddenly hit by a wall of cold water that thankfully soon heated up to become bearable. I shivered despite the warmer water as I watched the brown tinged water going down the drain. I was roughly moved around so that I was clean all over whilst surrounded by the Amazons. I could see Alice smirking from the doorway.

A thought suddenly shot through my brain like a bullet. I had my college ID in my pocket! If I could just show it to these men they would be able to call and get me help. Despite my drunkenness I knew it was a hope, maybe a slim one but a hope nonetheless.

“Muh puck…” I tried to say “My pocket” but my mouth just wouldn’t cooperate, “Ih muh…”

“What is she babbling about?” The man doing most of the washing asked.

“No idea. Come on, dry her off and let’s get her ready for transport.” The other man said.

I was pulled out of the shower and quickly wrapped in towels. I had one towel around my waist and the other around my head and shoulders. I tried to shake them free as they rubbed me clean but it felt like being in a washing machine, I couldn’t see anything but the towel in front of me. As I tried to push them away my balance was forced beyond my drunken limits. I fell backwards on to the floor with the towel still wrapped over my face.

As I tried to pull the wet cloth off I was lifted off the floor. I could feel myself being held against a large body with a strong arm holding me in place. I was carried out of the bathroom and by the time I got the towel off my head I could see I was in Alice’s bedroom.

“I. Haff…” I tried to speak slowly and clearly but was interrupted by the man holding me dropping me on to the bed.

“Get one of the diapers out of that bag please.” The man now looming over me directed the other person.

I cringed and automatically covered up by bare crotch. It didn’t take a lot of effort for the man to move my arms and hold them to my side. I could see the other official walking over with a big rectangle of white plastic and I let out a whine that I could barely control. It looked so thick and almost seemed like the end of my life. Everything I had been trying to avoid since I was potty trained was now being carried over to the bed.

“Nooo!” I exclaimed as the diaper was unfolded.

I looked down to see the diaper get placed down between my legs. I felt like I was passing out with the stress of the situation becoming too much for my alcohol soaked body. My legs were lifted and folded back over my head so I became intimately familiar with my shins. When they were lowered I could feel the soft padding underneath me and I briefly struggled harder to get off the diaper.

“Ples!” I was still struggling to speak and now the room was starting to spin around me, “Identi… Pock…”

The official ignored me and lifted the front of the diaper over my crotch. I felt my crotch get covered by what felt like a soft cloud and the crinkling sounded louder than I ever could’ve imagined. I couldn’t lift my head any more as blackness started to probe the edges of my vision.

“Pocket…” I barely whispered as the last tape was placed on my new disposable underwear, “Pocket…”

My vision went black but I could still hear things happening in the room as if they were echoing to me from a long way away. I felt like I was falling into my own darkness.

“Pocket?” One of the men said. His deep voice seemed to bounce around my head.

“Check her pockets.” This voice was closer. It must be the mad who had just diapered me. I felt a flare of hope. Silence filled the room and I desperate clung on to consciousness with baited breath.

“No shit… Look here, she’s a student and there’s some contact numbers here.” The voice moved closer.

“Alright, I’ll give them a call. If they can come and get her in the next hour we’ll let them take her.” The closest voice said.

My grip on consciousness slipped completely and despite being desperate to hear the phone call I fell deeply into the blackness.

• Like 8

I was so, so stupid. I can't believe I managed to put myself in such a dangerous situation. I was moments from being taken and forcefully adopted. I must've had a guardian angel watching over me though because I was was saved... at least temporarily. When I finally woke up I found that things had taken a turn for the surreal.

---

This story has been available on my Patreon page for the last week and with a $5 a month pledge you can see all my updates a week before anyone else. For $10 a month you can get early access plus access to THIRTY-FOUR stories that only my patrons get to see.

---

“Put her down!”

The voice penetrated the darkness. It was familiar but my exhausted and inebriated mind couldn’t place it. I was vertical and I could feel a weight on my back, I thought that I was being carried though opening my eyes to see that didn’t seem like an option. I felt so weak.

“How dare you call the feds! Do you have no conscience!?”

The familiar voice seemed more focused now. I must have heard it a lot and despite not knowing who it was I could feel excitement and happiness welling up within me. I tried to open my eyes but it was difficult, I quickly scrunched them closed.

“And you were just going to take her? She’s an adult! Not some lost child you can stick in care and forget about!”

I realised the voice was Ashley! My heart leapt as I realised I was saved despite everything I had been through. I finally got my eyes to open a little and although everything was blurry I could see the figure of Ashley and another Amazon behind her. Ashley loomed larger and clearer in my field of view and I felt her grabbing me.

“You made her wet herself?” Ashley’s voice was full of disgust.

Wet herself? For the first time I paid attention to what I was wearing and realised I wasn’t naked. The diaper between my legs was warm and seemed to have swelled up. I belatedly realised I had indeed wet myself, no doubt all that alcohol was doing a number on my bladder.

“She did that all on her own.” I recognised Alice’s voice and felt my skin crawl, “Honestly you should just let these men take her. You don’t need to saddle yourself with useless weight.”

I felt the world spin again and tightly closed my eyes. I was clearly still on the verge of passing out, I just wanted to be out of this place and back somewhere safe. When I finally felt able to open my eyes I saw that Ashley was carrying me out of the house and back towards the beach. The other Amazon with Ashley was following and carrying my things.

“Can you believe those guys?” The Amazon holding my things had the very distinctive voice of Laura. I shuddered in Ashley’s arms.

“Those guys!?” Ashley stopped walking once we were all a safe distance from the beach house, “What about you?”

“Me?” Laura replied in confusion.

I felt a sudden shift as I was placed on the ground. I fell sideways and laid in the sand looking up at the two Amazons who had rescued me. I felt so tired, it was a miracle my eyes were still open.

“Yes!” Ashley turned and stepped towards Laura she stopped an inch away from her, “What were you thinking? Getting Littles drunk like this!”

I closed my eyes. I just felt so tired and out of it, I wasn’t even sure if what I was seeing was real. Maybe the stress in the house had sent me crazy and I was still on the bed being diapered. I shuddered as I wondered if all of this was just a dream. That would be too cruel.

“I didn’t get her drunk!” Laura yelled, “She did that. I didn’t make her come to the party either, she chose to do that. If you say Littles are capable of living as adults with equal rights then maybe you should let them face the consequences of their actions!”

I drifted off before I could hear Ashley respond. I just couldn’t keep my eyes open anymore and I fell into a deep sleep whilst laying in the sand on the beach in my diaper.

---

The first thing I felt as I came back to reality was confusion. The second thing was pain as it felt like a pneumatic drill was boring it’s way into my head. I couldn’t bear to open my eyes. Even with my eyes closed I could tell I wasn’t on the beach or in a bed. It felt like there was a soft carpet underneath me and a blanket over the top.

I felt terror as I realised I was still wearing a diaper and beyond that someone had dressed me. I could feel what I first thought was a t-shirt and some shorts until I realised the two things were connected together. It was a romper suit that I had previously seen babies and regressed Littles wearing. I felt a shiver roll down my spine and now keeping my eyes closed was not just a protection against the pain in my head but also a shield against the reality I suddenly feared.

I could hear movement around me and realised that wherever I was I wasn’t alone. I could hear shuffling footsteps and crinkling diapers. It was hard to focus on anything with the hangover I was experiencing but eventually I forced myself to open my eyes and confront the situation I was in.

The light was initially blinding but as my eyes adjusted I could tell that I was in an unfamiliar room. I was indeed on the floor and lying on my side, I could see three other Littles around me, all were clearly diapered and dressed like babies. I had to suppress my first instinct to scream loudly.

Around the four of us was a large fenced in area. Big metal bars that towered over the Littles surrounded them and whilst there was a gate nearby it looked to be clearly locked. I shuddered as I saw toys spread all over the pen whilst outside was an almost perfect nursery. There were four  cribs, a changing table, drawers and everything was in sickening pink colours.

“I’m in Hell.” I muttered so quietly no one else could hear me, “I’m going to be adopted.”

My eyes hadn’t fully adjusted and apart from seeing three Littles in diapers I had no idea who they were. I couldn’t see Ashley or Laura anywhere and I wondered if they had abandoned me to my fate. I was trembling now and with every small movement the diaper around me was emphasised, each tiny muscle spasm brushed the plastic against my inner thigh.

“Oh, she’s awake!” One of the Littles looked over and had seen that I had opened my eyes. I saw the Littles coming closer and gasped when I recognised them.

“Clarissa? Kelly?” My tired mind was left even more confused at seeing these two here.

“Yep, it’s us… unfortunately.” Clarissa replied with a sigh.

The last time I had seen Clarissa and Kelly they had been fighting after an argument about where to go on vacation. They had been taken away and the rumours had always been that they had been put in the House Mother’s secret nursery but surely that couldn’t be true. I was away from college, I was at the resort.

“How did they get you?” I asked with wide eyes as I looked around.

“Get us?” Kelly asked.

“The Department of Morality. This must be one of those adoption centres, right?” I was babbling from the fright of my situation, “Listen, we need to get out and find Ashley… Why are you looking at me like that?”

“This isn’t an adoption centre.” The third Little wandered over. I recognised her as being the Little who had fell into that that public “accident” when the vote was announced. It felt like an age ago.

“But… I was at the resort and…” I was so confused. It felt like the room was spinning and I couldn’t be sure if that was because of my confusion or if I was still drunk.

“She’s really been out of it, Jane.” Kelly said. I finally learned the girl’s name.

“Yeah, no shit.” Jane replied with a quick chuckle. She turned to me, “Well, the good news is this isn’t an adoption centre. The bad news is that it isn’t much better, at least in the short term.”

“Could someone please just explain to me what is going on and why am I wearing… this stuff?” I asked. I tried not to show my embarrassment but my cheeks flushed red all the same.

“You’re back at college.” Jane answered, “Remember all that talk about a secret nursery? Turns out it wasn’t just talk.”

“I’m… I’m not going to be adopted?” I asked feeling a wave of relief washing over me despite my position.

“You’re safe here.” Kelly gave a quick smile which quickly disappeared from her face.

I laid back down for a minute as my head throbbed. I put my hand up and winced, it was hard to tell where the hangover ended and the stress of everything that had happened began. I felt so dehydrated and sick, it must’ve shown to the other girls who quickly gathered something for me.

“Drink this.” Clarissa said as she placed something next to my arm. I couldn’t see what it was but could feel it was quite cool.

My hand groped around before finally picking up what I had been handed. I picked it up and started carefully moving it to my mouth like a cup, I was taken by surprise when instead of the edge of a mug I felt the latex teat of a bottle brush my lips. My eyes sprung open and I dropped the bottle as if it was contaminated.

“What is that!?” I exclaimed as I looked around at the other Littles.

“A drink.” Jane stated, “Look, it’s the only choice you have so drink it. It’s just some milk.”

“I… I can’t.” I muttered.

After spending so many years stubbornly rejecting anything that might be seem infantile I had been thrust right into the middle of it all. I could rationalise everything around me because I hadn’t made the choice to be here but if I drank from that bottle it would be because I chose to. My head throbbed and I was unquestionably thirsty but I couldn’t force myself to drink like a baby.

“You need to drink.” Kelly knelt down next to me whilst gripping her own bottle, “It’s not so bad. Watch.”

I looked up as Kelly put the bottle to her lips. She sucked and I saw milk fill the teat as she drank it down. She smiled and pulled the bottle out whilst giving me the thumbs up. I looked back at my bottle, I was just so damn thirsty. I tentatively reached for it and held it up in front of my face. I gulped and with eyes tightly closed I turned the drinking vessel upside down. When I felt the sweet milk hit my tongue it broke all resistance and I started sucking down the milk as fast as I could.

“See.” Kelly said, “It’s not so bad.”

I didn’t stop drinking until the bottle was empty and I dropped it down next to me. I could instantly feel my headache starting to recede a little bit. After a few seconds I finally sat up and pulled the covers off of myself. It was the first time I had seen what I was wearing over my diaper. I was right that it was a romper just like the other Littles were wearing and, just like the room, it was a pastel pink. The sorority logo was stitched on to the middle of the chest.

The sound of footsteps approached the only door which then opened quite suddenly. I had been expecting to see Carole, our House Mother, but instead it was an Amazon sister. Donna walked in with a big smile on her pretty face. I had last seen Donna at the party where everything went wrong. As I watched her approaching the playpen I wondered if her plan had always been to get a Little in trouble like this.

“Ah, sleeping beauty is awake. That’s good.” Donna said, “You’ve caused us quite some trouble.”

“Really?” I bit my lip, “I don’t really remember much after Ashley rescued me.”

“Well let’s just say you have some pretty pissed off sisters.” Donna chuckled, “Ashley and Laura brought you back to the resort. You were absolutely out of it so a doctor was called but you weren’t in any danger, he said just to keep an eye on you.”

“I was drunk at the bar but that psycho in the beach house forced me to drink more!” I protested, “It wasn’t all my fault.”

“Ashley called Carole and explained what had happened. Our dear House Mother was understandably livid.” Donna continued, “Technically none of the sisters were supposed to be getting drunk, certainly not to the extent that happened with you. She told Ashley to arrange to come back right away. It was the middle of the night but a coach was found and you were all brought back.”

“I slept through all of this?” I asked. I was barely able to believe what I was hearing.

“I carried you. You were out like a light.” Donna smiled, “Like I said people are pissed that the vacation was cut short, Amazons and Littles alike. They were all brought back because you got black out drunk.”

“I’m sorry…” I muttered feeling shame fill me up. I had found it hard to make friends as it was, it would be nearly impossible after this.

“Well, Carole met us out front when the coach stopped and as soon as you appeared she took you and brought you in here.” Donna finished.

As I looked down and wondered if I could ever make this all up to everyone Donna opened the gate to the playpen and stepped inside. I looked up just in time to see her reach out, she grabbed hold of me and slipped a hand up one of the legs of my romper to check my diaper. I tried to pull away and protest but her grip was far too strong.

“Still dry?” Donna seemed surprised, “Well I guess Ashley was in here to change you whilst you were still asleep.”

“You’re not supposed to do that!” I looked up angrily when I was finally released, “You aren’t allowed to check a Butterfly!”

“Ooh, I take it your little friends haven’t shown you the little surprise?” Donna chuckled, “Come on girls, turn around.”

I looked around in confusion. Jane, Kelly and Clarissa all sighed almost as one before turning around. For the first time I saw the backs of their rompers. I frowned in confusion, the rompers were decorated on the backs with a large white oval that had a small crack coming down from the top of it. They looked just like…

“Eggs?” I asked, “I don’t understand.”

“The sorority has a tier lower than caterpillar for you Littles.” Donna explained, “One that is kept quiet just like the nursery you’re sitting in. We put Littles who have badly broken the rules in the “Egg” group. The lowest it goes. Full-time diapers and baby treatment, it’s probably meant to show you what happens when you break the rules, I don’t know.”

I felt crushed. All my efforts to move up the ranks and gain some independence had been ripped away from me after one stupid mistake. I reached around behind me and felt the same egg shape on my back as the other Littles, it felt like a prison uniform.

“Anyway, you guys are checked, I’m going back out to the common room.” Donna said as she turned away, “Be good and remember we’re always watching!”

• Like 10
  • 2 weeks later...

So I woke up in a very strange place indeed. A place I didn't know existed but at least I'm not alone. Jane told me her story and... yikes!

Speaking of yikes... There's a diaper taped around my waist and I could feel that I was going to have to use it very soon.

---

This story has been available on my Patreon page for the last week and with a $5 a month pledge you can see all my updates a week before anyone else. For $10 a month you can get early access plus access to THIRTY-FOUR stories that only my patrons get to see.

---

Donna left the room and I sighed heavily. I felt on the verge of crying but between some aggressive sniffing and wiping of my eyes I managed to stop myself from bawling. I looked around, I felt like I had to break the silence and change the subject to get away from the crippling reality of what I had done.

“I know you two are here for fighting.” I said after a minute whilst looking at Kelly and Clarissa, “How about you, Jane?”

“I didn’t want to go on the vacation.” Jane said with a sigh, “I asked Carole and she said I could spend the week back at home. After wetting myself in excitement I just wanted to get away from all this for a bit and hope everyone would forget before I came back.”

“No one judged you…” I started to say.

“You didn’t but others did.” Jane shook her head, “And I blamed myself. I just needed some time away. Anyway, I went back to stay with my parents but they were called away on a family emergency whilst I was travelling. Back in my home town with nowhere else to go I went to my brother’s place. He is married, they are both Amazons, and they have a little boy. He’s twelve-years-old and usually a good kid.”

“This is like “War and Peace”…” Kelly muttered just loud enough to be heard earning her a reproachful look from Clarissa.

“This kid had a sleep over with a bunch of school friends and a family friend babysitting.” Jane continued pointedly ignoring Kelly, “Everything was fine for a while and I felt quite safe but the babysitter wasn’t paying a lot of attention. The kids got bored with their video games and started egging on my nephew to be mean.”

“Oh no.” I said as I listened with rapt attention.

“It started with small stuff but it was a really awkward situation, you know? I’m an adult but this twelve-year-old kid is ordering me to get drinks for his friends and things. It lasted all night and I was getting more and more frustrated. I pleaded with the babysitter to help but they seemed to be enjoying the fun as much as everyone else.” Jane explained.

As I listened to the story I felt a slight rumble in my stomach. I was distracted momentarily as I wondered if I was really expected to use this diaper. The discomfort passed relatively quickly and I was soon absorbed back into the story.

“By 9am I was exhausted but these kids wouldn’t stop. I finally snapped and told them to get their own damn breakfast.” Jane sighed in regret, “I knew I made a mistake and started apologising but it was already too late. The kids put me over my nephew’s knee, and he started spanking me.”

I could see Jane wincing and rubbing the back of her diaper as if remembering the incident caused her physical pain.

“Well, you see, Amazon kids don’t know their strength and when they see parents spanking children they don’t realise the adults are holding back. He spanked me as hard as he could and it hurt like Hell.” Jane shuddered, “They really don’t know their own strength.”

“Didn’t the babysitter do anything?” I asked as I covered my mouth.

“Oh yeah, the babysitter was a lot of help…” Jane said darkly, “The babysitter came up to see what all the noise was because I was, erm, very upset. She didn’t do anything except admonish me for not being deferential enough to the Amazons. She… She helped them put me in two thick diapers which made it almost impossible to walk.”

As I sat in shock I felt another rumble pass down through my gut. It seemed to start up near my stomach and travel down and around my intestines, when it subsided I could definitely feel a growing need for the bathroom. The thought of what that meant made me shudder.

“Unfortunately my aunt and uncle were away on a long break so I knew I wouldn’t be saved any time soon though I didn’t realise quite how bad it would get.” Jane continued, “The next day I was taken to a nursery and left their with the babies. I was in diapers and treated just like any of the infants. That lasted a couple of days before I was able to sneak to the phone and call Carole.”

“Carole?” I repeated. I knew our House Mother was fair to Littles but I also knew she was very strict herself, she wouldn’t be the first person I’d call if I needed help.

“She told me to call if I was in trouble.” Jane shrugged, “And I knew she would be able to get to me faster than my parents or my aunt and uncle.”

“What happened next?” I asked as if a friend was describing the plot of a movie to me.

“Carole came the next day. She came to the nursery and picked me up.” Jane said, “I was so relieved to see her. She brought me back here, I expected her to let me go to my dorm room but she carried me through to her office and then… Well, then she brought me in here. Clarissa and Kelly were already in here, of course.”

“Lucky us.” Kelly added sarcastically.

“Carole’s been really nice though.” Jane scratched her arm and looked at the floor bashfully, “She’s been really patient with me trying to re-potty train and since we’re technically on leave she hasn’t been marking my permanent toileting record, just the nursery potty chart.”

“Wait a minute… Re-potty train?” I asked with a frown. We hadn’t been gone THAT long, how bad could her habits be?

“Well, a lot happened in that nursery and well it was a bit hard after…” Jane trailed off, “Carole’s helping me get better with control.”

“Right… We have potty charts?” I asked glumly.

“Yeah.” Kelly pointed behind me and when I turned I saw four charts up on the wall. Embarrassingly enough one of them had my name on it, “But like Jane said, Carole’s not attaching them to our college record since we’re technically on break.”

“Ah!” I gasped and put a hand to my belly as I felt a more urgent pressure starting to build.

I saw the other girls look at each other knowingly. I knew I needed the bathroom and that the playpen was inescapable for a Little like me. I knew what would happen in the end no matter how much I tried to stop it. I tried to remain calm despite everything that was happening but it was nearly impossible.

“Uh oh.” Clarissa said as she backed up a step, “I think she’s going to blow!”

“What do you mean?” I asked with a strained voice. It felt like my intestines were tying into knots as they tried to push out the mess within them.

“Carole sometimes puts laxatives in our drinks.” Kelly said, “To “encourage us to be regular” as she calls it, really to keep us honest in our potting training, supervised pooing every day not just peeing to make sure we’re on track, Eggs don’t get points for constipation, but for responsibly telling an Amazon in good time to squat without making a mess. Just hold on a couple minutes we should be able to get someone in here to take you.”

“It’s too late, I don’t think I can hold on…” I moaned as my cheeks flushed red.

“I guess not,” Jane sighed, agreeing, “Carole’s little remedy is powerful enough on top of whatever you got when you were shit-faced. Well if you can’t wait a couple minutes for the potty you might as well get it over with now.”

“Can you… I don’t know, can you look away?” I begged as my twisting intestines pushed my waste closer to the exit.

“Why? We’re all-” Kelly started to say.

“Please!” I exclaimed desperately. Gas was already escaping into my diaper and the end wasn’t far away. I just really didn’t want anyone to watch me humiliate myself.

The three other women turned away as I felt the last of my control falling away. Almost as soon as their backs were turned I was forced into a strange squat-like position as my sphincter gave way. It felt so incredibly strange to be fully dressed whilst pooping but a sudden cramp ended any reservations about doing my business in my diaper.

I pushed down and grunted as I felt a solid lump exiting my body. The poop hit the back of my diaper and spread out in every direction. I couldn’t believe the warmth of the sticky mess as it dropped into the seat of my pants. Almost as soon as the first poop had finished a second began to follow. I had to move my feet apart to make more room as the back of my padding expanded outwards and pushed my romper out obscenely.

“Can we turn around yet?” Kelly called out impatiently.

“No!” I replied with a grunt.

“God, how much crap can one Little have in her?” Kelly asked in annoyance.

I blushed even harder as a fresh torrent of soft faecal matter poured into my padding. Almost simultaneously by bladder relaxed and flooded the front with hot urine. A shudder ran through my body and I felt almost ashamed to feel so relieved to have emptied myself both front and back. I looked up and saw Kelly glancing over her shoulder, when she saw me looking up she poked the other two and they all turned around.

“Feel better?” Jane asked with a sympathetic half-smile.

“I need to get changed.” I stated almost robotically and ignoring Jane’s question.

“Someone should be around to sort that out sooner or later.” Clarissa stated, “I’m starting to feel a bit of a twinge myself.”

“Can’t we call someone?” I asked. The heavy weight in my diaper was pulling my romper down and I could feel the plastic rubbing against the inside of my thighs.

“To prevent an accident? Sure. At this point though… You can call out for Carole if you want to get changed.” Clarissa said, “But that depends on if you want to risk a spanking or not. What is it she always says? Oh yeah, “Good babies are quiet babies.” Trust me, you don’t want to be a messy baby and a bad baby at the same time.”

“We aren’t babies!” I quickly said. I was very aware of my present state of dress and my full pants but I had spent my life trying to stop people from thinking I was a useless baby.

“We might as well be whilst we’re in here.” Kelly replied.

“So what am I supposed to do?” I asked desperately. With one hand I reached back and prodded the diaper. I shuddered as I felt the contents inside shifting.

“Wait.” Clarissa shrugged, “You’ve already filled your diaper so you get to endure the consequences. We’ve got toys to play with…”

“You can’t be serious.” I replied. I couldn’t imagine playing with baby toys regardless of how long I was stuck in here. I started to wonder if I could take my diaper off myself. Maybe I was just supposed to be here until I woke up? The diaper could’ve just been a precaution.

I reached behind me and found that my romper suit was locked closed at the waist. A small padlock stopped my plan to undress myself before it could even start. The other girls smiled in knowing recognition of what I was doing.

“You can’t take it off.” Jane said as she started to gather some dolls that were laying in the middle of the pen, “Only Amazons have access to the keys. Unless maybe you’ve learned how to fly in the last few minutes?” She asked, pointing. I followed her finger, and saw hanging on a hook in the doorway a set of brightly colored keys dangling there mockingly. Naturally, it was set above even Amazon eye level with nothing nearby to stand on, and furthermore on the other side of the baby fence blocking the entrance, to say nothing of the locked playpen gate I was trapped behind. For us diapered Littles it might as well have been on the moon.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

I feel humiliated, embarrassed and ashamed.

Here I am in a nursery, the one place in the world I've desperately tried to avoid my whole life, and I'm in a full diaper. I couldn't be more miserable. At least I'm not alone though and I get to hear a little more of how this room works.

---

This story has been available on my Patreon page for the last week and with a $5 a month pledge you can see all my updates a week before anyone else. For $10 a month you can get early access plus access to 35 stories that only my patrons get to see.

---

“Ugh, this is so degrading…” I muttered in defeat, “I can’t stay in this diaper until Carole comes.”

“You don’t really have a choice.” Clarissa replied, “If it helps, we’ve all been there at least once.”

“It doesn’t help.” I replied with a sad sigh.

“If you want to think positively, the Sisters sometimes drop by at random times when they feel like gushing over us a bit. Perhaps you can get wiped up by a random freshman instead?” Kelly said brightly, rolling her eyes after I shot her a dirty look.

As the conversation dwindled the other women resumed what they were doing before I had woken up. Kelly and Clarissa were sat cross-legged in front of a small plastic table and colouring whilst Jane was lying on her front with a pile of dolls. I stayed where I was not daring to move for fear of making the poopy mess worse.

“You can come join in if you want.” Jane said after five minutes when she saw I was staring at her playing.

“I don’t play with baby toys.” I replied shortly.

Jane shrugged and went back to her playing whilst I continued to stand with my arms folded defensively across my chest. I couldn’t believe the others would stoop to the level the Amazons wanted them to be at, I felt as if they were traitors for doing anything but resist the embarrassing treatment.

“I don’t know why you’re sulking so bad.” Jane said after another five minutes of silence, “I’ve got it worse than you.”

“How?” I asked struggling to believe things could get worse than this.

“How about you come and play and I’ll tell you.” Jane smirked.

I turned away in defiance. I wasn’t going to be brought down to a baby’s level for anything!

Ten minutes later I was still stood apart from everyone else and refusing to join in though I could feel my resolve weakening. I was starting to feel really bored and despite my best efforts my small movements had spread my messy accident a little bit. I was getting antsy and I wanted out of this diaper more than anything. I jumped when I suddenly felt a hand on my back.

“Look, maybe I can do something to make you feel a bit better.” Jane said quietly.

“What do you mean?” I asked but instead of answering Jane turned away from me and reached behind herself for my hands. She placed them against the seat of her romper.

“Hold on a second…” Jane seemed to tense up as she spoke and I heard her grunt quietly.

“What ar-… Oh my God!” I gasped and my eyes went wide as Jane bent forwards slightly.

I couldn’t believe what was happening as after a couple of seconds I felt the rear of Jane’s diaper starting to push out just as mine had done. I was speechless as Jane pushed down and I felt the romper expand to make room for the logs she was pushing into her pants. She bent extra low and grunted one final time before standing up and turning to face me again. Her face was red but she had a bashful smile.

“Now you aren’t the only one.” Jane said, “Will you come play now?”

I was so shocked I went into autopilot. I allowed the newly messy woman to take me to her dolls. She laid down on her front and I sat down before I thought about what I was doing. Immediately I felt the pile of crap in my disposable pants smear between me and the padding spreading all over my diaper area. I shivered and immediately regretted not thinking about what I was doing before sitting down.

“Here.” Jane handed me two small dolls, one female the other male, “My dolls are having a dinner party. Your two can be the guests.”

“But I-” I started.

“What’re their names?” Jane asked with a smile cutting me off, “Your dolls. What are your dolls’ names?”

“Erm…” I looked down at the two dolls that I had bare recognised I was holding, “Steve and… Katie? Why did you do that just now?”

“What? Poop myself? You get used to it.” Jane replied, “I just wanted you to feel better, and honestly I probably wasn’t going to make it anyways. Now come on, your dolls are arriving at my house. They need to ring the doorbell.”

I thought to myself that getting used to pooping my pants was the last thing I wanted to do. I looked down at my dolls again and then, feeling incredibly stupid, I walked them up and pretended to ring a doorbell. Jane’s dolls let them in and we started acting out a dinner party as if it was a normal thing for two adult girls to do be doing.

“So are you going to tell me how you have it worse than me?” I asked after some time had passed.

“Oh yeah. I forgot I was going to tell you…” Jane replied slowly as she manipulated her doll to make it look like it was cooking in the little dollhouse she had sitting next to us.

“Well?” I said impatiently.

“That stay in the nursery really did a number on me, it was really just a normal nursery mostly for real Amazon babies but they had all the standard diaper-training tools for Littles.. The same pants-filling meds you got, but four times a day with ever bottle and jar of mush, as well as…other things. Worse things.” She said, looking down, a slightly haunted look on her face. I was afraid to ask what she was remembering. She shook her head and looked up at me again, unconsciously wiggling her bloated rear end.

“I’ve already been here so long trying to get over just those few days.” Jane sighed, “I’m starting to feel like I’ll never leave if I can’t make more progress.”

“Carole wouldn’t keep any of us here forever… Would she?” I asked as my eyes grew to the size of dinner plates.

Jane shrugged. I looked down at the dolls and started contemplating the possibility that Carole would never let us leave, for whatever reason. As soon as I realised where I was I had automatically assumed that we would be let out but now I was having a few second thoughts. This room had only been a rumour amongst us Littles in the sorority. Did that meant no one had been in here and then came come back out into the sorority?

I felt my lip trembling as I felt my independence slipping away from me. I tried to stay calm but as I looked around at the nursery and imagined it as the rest of my life I felt terror flowing through my veins. I thought I was about to freak out when the door to the nursery suddenly opened. I didn’t know who was about to come in but was praying for a friendly face.

“Ashley!” I jumped to my feet and waddled over to the side of the pen.

“Hello Sophie.” Ashley replied with a smile, “I’m glad to see you’re awake.”

“I…” I started to speak but was quickly stopped.

“It smells like some Littles need changes.” Ashley said as she sniffed, looking around.

My face went red as I looked at the ground in shame. I heard crinkling footsteps and soon had Jane stood next to me. I glanced in her direction and saw that she didn’t seem nearly as embarrassed as me. I realised that she had been here much longer and had probably been through this several times.

“Well, I guess I can go over what is expected whilst I change you.” Ashley stepped on a release lever and the gate to the playpen swung open.

I expected to be allowed to walk out but Ashley swooped down and lifted me into the air. Her hand squeezed my diaper against my skin and I shuddered as the mud-like poop oozed throughout my disposable underwear. I winced as I was carried over to the changing table and laid down, it was only once Ashley stepped back to grab the keyring that I noticed that Jane had been allowed to walk.

My toddler clothing was discarded leaving me in my messy nappy which Ashley quickly started pulling the tapes off. I was blushing more than ever before, my life had been spent trying to avoid this very situation.

“This isn’t going to be a common thing.” Ashley said as the sound of diaper tapes filled the area, “Our aim is to get you out of diapers and back into the common room as soon as we can. We don’t want you using the diapers.”

“Then why put us in them?” I asked sulkily.

“Well, in your and Jane’s case, for the same reason we put them on any baby- to keep you from messing your pants.” She said bluntly, and mine and Jane’s blush’s both deepened. Ashley jerked her head towards the playpen: “As for those two little rugrats, well…there has to be some kind of punishment for unruly Little sisters.” Ashley replied, “And that applies to you to. You did break a bunch of rules and put yourself in a ton of danger.”

The front of my diaper was lowered and my sulking turned back to embarrassment as the smell around me got considerably worse. I wanted the changing table to just open up and swallow me, I felt like I would never live this humiliation down. How would I ever be able to show my face in the common room again?

“So there will be an Amazon assigned to nursery duty at all times, even if they’re not physically here.” Ashley said, “When you need the potty you will ask them to take you. The sooner you fill your potty chart with gold stars the sooner you can leave. It’s not that difficult really.”

“Then how come Jane is still here?” I asked. I figured that if it wasn’t difficult Jane and the other girls should be out of here by now. Ashley’s expression softened:

“Jane’s been having a bit of trouble, as she probably told you. She’s been a very brave munchkin  and kept a stiff upper lip about it though.” The Amazon praised , looking down at the romper-clad girl waiting patiently at her feet for her turn. Jane brightened up, although I found the comment quite Patronizing. Ashley’s eyes suddenly narrowed:

“But really bad behaviour can reset progress entirely.” Ashley said, “For instance, Jane messing her diaper on purpose just now is going to mean all of her gold stars get taken away.”

“What!?” Jane gasped, “How did you-”

“We have cameras in here.” Ashley shook her head as if that was obvious, which of course it was. How else were we supposed to get attention right away in an emergency? “You didn’t even try to ask for your potty. You have to ask every time sweetie, even if you can’t quite hold it long enough”

I glanced sideways off the table again and saw Jane’s bottom lip tremble as she pouted sadly. I was wiped clean in silence as I considered Ashley’s words. Maybe it wasn’t going to be as bad as I first thought, if I wasn’t meant to use my diapers it might at least preserve some of my dignity and get me back into regular panties faster.

My new diaper was eventually taped on and my romper was done up again. I was lifted up by Ashley and carried a little bit, Ashley turned to face the wall and sat me on her hip. Almost against my will my legs and arms wrapped around her like a monkey clinging on to it’s mother. She was pointing down at a row of pink plastic potties, these were what I was supposed to use.

“Any time you need to use the bathroom alert the sister keeping watch and she’ll bring you here. Do what you have to do and you’ll be back out of here in a hurry.” Ashley said with a smile.

I nodded my head and then looked away in embarrassment. I was carried back to the playpen and placed inside. My new diaper crinkled loudly under my clothes and I walked over to the dolls me and Jane had been playing with.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Elfy said:

Any time you need to use the bathroom alert the sister keeping watch and she’ll bring you here. Do what you have to do and you’ll be back out of here in a hurry.” Ashley said with a smile.

I nodded my head and then looked away in embarrassment. I was carried back to the playpen and placed inside. My new diaper crinkled loudly under my clothes and I walked over to the dolls me and Jane had been playing with.

Sounds good in principal but Sophie hasn’t yet figured out that while she will be trying her hardest to get out of diapers there are at least two of the sorority sisters that are determined to ensure she stays in them for as long as possible… the real question is are they planning to just play baby with her while she is at college or do they have a plan to hand her over to a Littles Trafficker and make a quick profit in the process to pay for their college tuition?

1 hour ago, Tracey said:

Sounds good in principal but Sophie hasn’t yet figured out that while she will be trying her hardest to get out of diapers there are at least two of the sorority sisters that are determined to ensure she stays in them for as long as possible… the real question is are they planning to just play baby with her while she is at college or do they have a plan to hand her over to a Littles Trafficker and make a quick profit in the process to pay for their college tuition?

I doubt the Trader number because the Littles are still paying students and paying dorm members and there are, if I remember correctly, rules against it from the college side.

I believe that if there is a complete crackdown on the Littles in this room, it will consist of those who are still in there at the end of college being adopted by one of the other Amazon sisters, sort of like a farewell prize for the best sorority members. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm stuck in the nursery and it sucks. At least I'm not alone... I guess.

I have no idea how long I'm supposed to be here or how many embarrassments I have to endure but I can't wait to leave. I'm surprised when the House Mother calls me in to see her and we have a very interesting conversation.

---

This story has been available on my Patreon page for the last week and with a $5 a month pledge you can see all my updates a week before anyone else. For $10 a month you can get early access plus access to 35 stories that only my patrons get to see.

---

Life in the nursery was exactly how you would expect. At mealtimes we were taken to the highchairs that were along the wall across from the cribs and locked in. Bowls of mushy baby food made up ninety per-cent of our meals and they were washed down with large bottles of milk. If we were lucky we were allowed to feed ourselves, if we weren’t the Amazon on duty would do it which was always more embarrassing and took much longer.

I would spend most of my time with Jane. Kelly and Clarissa were nice enough but I seemed to have a real bond with the girl who had pooped her pants just to make me feel less awkward. We spent most of our free time playing together and after my awkward start I got much better at letting go of my inhibitions and trying to enjoy my time. There were few interruptions to our play time but the most frequent one was when one of us needed the toilet.

“I’ll be right back.” I would say to Jane as I awkwardly clambered to my feet and waddled away from our favourite spot to play.

The Amazon who looked after us usually sat in a comfortable chair near the door where they would be doing coursework or reading a book. They kept to a fixed schedule but they all seemed to be very keen in getting us out of diapers again. It seemed like the Amazons chosen for this caretaker role were the most sympathetic to our cause so were quick to help when we needed it, and surprisingly even when they were out of the room they would come quickly as long as we gave a loud enough cry.

“Excuse me…” My Little voice would ring out in the mostly quiet room, “I need the potty.” At least asking in person was better than bawling like a real baby for the cameras when they were out of the room.

It was never not embarrassing but it was a necessary evil. My cheeks would blush as the Amazon would drop what they were doing and pick me up. I would grasp them (it was better than flailing my arms around in empty air) as they sat me on their hip and took me to the potties. My romper would be unclipped and the tapes on my diaper loosened so that it could be pulled down, by the Amazon of course. I would sit down and do my business whilst the Amazon watched, usually standing at their full height looking down with me perched on top of the plastic at their feet, which always humiliated me. It was bad enough when I only needed to pee but when I had to poop it was a hundred times worse.

“What a good girl!” The Amazon would always praise us when we successfully used the little plastic toilet, “Well done! Get all that yucky waste out into your little training potty.”

As much as I blushed when receiving praise for completing the most simple of tasks I couldn’t help but smile, especially when a little smiley face was drawn on my potty chart marking one more embarrassing potty usage towards freedom. Gold stars were added on top of your smiley faces to make your progress more permanent, but at random intervals: the first punishment for being a bad Little baby was having all of one’s smileys erased, which was a very effective method of keeping us on our best behaviour.

Once I was done, I’d wipe myself first with tissue, but then the Amazon would make sure I was really clean and wipe me up with baby wipes After she pulled the diaper back up around my waist, I would have my romper clipped together (and locked, of course) and then get taken back to the playpen. All us Littles were making progress towards freedom but some of us were faster than others. Poor Jane was slower than me at training thanks to everything she’d been through, her progress would often be lost but her happy-go-lucky personality remained and made my stay in that room tolerable.

We also had to undergo diaper checks quite often. We would have to line up next to the edge of the playpen and wait as the Amazon on duty slipped a finger inside out leg guards. She would also feel the bottom for any swelling and check the back for excessive squish. We were as helpless as babies as we had to stand there and let the Amazon do their job. The praise for remaining dry was always nice regardless of the red cheeks it gave me.

In terms of embarrassment the trips to the potty were only rivalled by our nightly baths. A tub would be brought in the room and filled with warm water. One by one each of us four Littles would be stripped of our rompers and diapers before being sat against the side of the tub. We were washed with either one Amazon per Little or one for a pair, and I did my best to avoid eye contact for the whole time we were in there.

“Bullshit!” Kelly yelled out during a bath time one night. I had already been taken out and was being dried when the sudden outburst had made me jump.

“You know the rules.” Donna said as she shrugged her shoulders.

Kelly turned a panicked face to watch as Donna walked across the room towards the potty chart. I was confused as to what was going on until I looked at the water and saw a purple dye surrounding Kelly. I realised the Amazons must put something in the water to make sure no one pees in there and with the other three of us already out Kelly was the only possible culprit. Her face was red from embarrassment even as she argued her innocence.

“You know peeing in the tub is not allowed.” Donna said with a shake of the head. She grabbed the eraser for the whiteboard and held it next to the furthest smiley face on Kelly’s column.

“Please…” Kelly had her hands clasped together as she begged for mercy, “It was just a little trickle! I was just saving you from having to take me to the potty!”

“I’m sorry.” Donna said and she did look genuinely disappointed. Her hand pressed against the board and wiped out all the progress Kelly had made since the last star session. It had been a couple days and I winced as I saw how many faces were lost.

Kelly slumped against the side of the tub in defeat and I quickly turned away to let her have this moment of mourning. When we were each dried we were taped into new diapers and left to play for an hour before being put down in our cribs. Kelly sat apart from the rest of us and looked deep in thought.

The whole schedule was designed to make us feel small and helpless, and it worked really well. It was hard to imagine I had only been in the nursery for a short amount of time when the trip to the resort felt like it had been so long ago.

I was determined to get up and out of the nursery as soon as possible. Every time I received a star on my potty training chart I felt a sense of accomplishment, it felt simultaneously silly and important. My diaper was checked regularly throughout the day and I kept it dry, every time I needed the potty I asked to go and would be taken by the Amazon in charge. Sometimes it was more embarrassing than others, asking Ashley wasn’t embarrassing but it was very different if it was someone like Laura who took delight in making us blush and reminding us this was how she thought we should always be.

“You’re still dry!” Laura exclaimed in mock surprise as she reached over and pulled the back of my diaper away from my body.

I knew better than to talk back and risk my hard won potty training progress. I just had to smile and swallow all the negative feelings. I was expecting her to let me go back to playing as usual but instead she lifted me up and out of the playpen. I was left quite startled as I was sat on Laura’s hip.

I wanted to know what was going on but I didn’t dare open my mouth. Laura carried me over to the rocking chair in the corner where she sat down and placed me on her knees. I was blushing and a quick glance towards the playpen showed the other Littles staring in my direction, I wished they’d look away because I was certain I wouldn’t like what was coming next.

“You really should be thanking me.” Laura said as she laid me down across her lap so I got to stare up past her bosom to her large, slightly smug face, “If it wasn’t for me you would be a decoration in some Amazon’s nursery by now.”

I frowned but knew Laura was correct. If Laura and Ashley hadn’t come to pick me up it would’ve been all over for me. Though I had to question whether that would’ve been so bad, this wasn’t as much of a nightmare as I thought it was going to be. I had been able to relax in this nursery more than I had ever been able to before, with the risk of being babied removed I found myself under a lot less stress.

“I thought I’d give you a special drink from the bottle.” Laura said as she lifted a bottle from the floor.

I eyed it suspiciously. I knew Laura and I didn’t put it past her to spike my drink with something stronger than Carole’s fiber special in an attempt to keep me in here. Clearly she could read what I was thinking because she chuckled as she saw me looking at the milk without excitement.

“It’s not spiked, I swear.” Laura tilted the bottle upside down and I saw a droplet of milk fall on to my romper.

I still didn’t trust the Amazon.

“Look, I’ll show you.” Laura reached up and unscrewed the teat from the bottle before sipping the milk.

Once she put the top back on I opened my mouth nervously and let the bottle pass my lips. I felt silly drinking like this whilst cradled in Laura’s arms and yet I felt an intense relaxation. I closed my eyes and though my cheeks were blushing I had to admit that this felt wonderful.

The next thing I knew I was opening my eyes in my crib. I frowned as I tried to work out what had happened. My diaper crinkled as I rolled over to look through the bars and saw the other girls playing. With a jolt I realised that I had become so relaxed in Laura’s arms that I had fallen asleep whilst nursing from the bottle, and she’d quietly put me down for a nap.

With just a day or so of spaces left on my potty training chart I realised I would very soon have a decision to make about what my future would hold. Sitting in my crib and feeling as relaxed as I had ever done before I wondered if I truly wanted to be the adult I had strived to be for so many years.

---

“Is everything OK?” Jane asked me after she had just got back from the potty.

“Huh? Oh, yeah.” I replied as I looked up from a picture in the colouring book that I had been staring at for at least fifteen minutes without moving.

“Are you sure?” Jane sat down and I heard the crinkle of her diaper as clear as day, “The picture isn’t going to colour itself.”

I smiled but only half-heartedly. In truth my mind was elsewhere as I tried to think about what was going to happen once I left the nursery. I was looking forward to going back out into the sorority but I would be lying if I said there wasn’t some trepidation as well. I felt uneasy and I was struggling to work out what my feelings were.

The door to the nursery opened but I didn’t pay much attention. People tended to come and go all the time and it didn’t really matter who was looking after us, I was too busy thinking about what was to come to pay attention to my present.

“Sophie?” I immediately recognised Carole’s voice. Our stern housemother was standing at the gate to the playpen and opening it up, “Come with me.”

I didn’t hesitate to obey the instruction. I glanced over at the potty chart to make sure I hadn’t miscalculated, it said I wasn’t due to be let out quite yet so I had no idea what the House Mother could want. Carole looked as stern as ever but as I approached she opened the side of the playpen. She reached down and picked me up with ease, I sat on her hip with my diaper crinkling loudly.

Carole closed the pen and carried me towards the door. I looked over her shoulder and saw Jane watching me go with concern, it didn’t do much to make me feel better. As Carole walked I felt her reach a hand up and under my romper, she pressed the dry padding of the diaper against me assessing whether I had wet myself. We went through the door that Carole had just walked in and ended up in the House Mother’s office.

I was wondering if I had done something wrong or if something very bad had happened as Carole sat down on a rocking chair she kept in the corner and placed me on her lap- but only on one leg. I felt embarrassed to be straddling the Amazon’s knee as she smiled down at me and I looked away at the door we had just come through.

“I hear from the Butterflies that you’ve been doing well.” Carole said. Despite clearly trying to sound gentle her voice was still very loud and assertive. There was a reason that she was seen as the stern leader who no one dared question.

“Thank you, ma’am.” I replied timidly.

“In fact you’ll be brought back into the main sorority house tomorrow.” Carole continued, “Providing there aren’t any last minute issues in here.”

Carole reached down and poked my diaper. Her other hand went around my back and then quite suddenly she started tickling my belly and I squirmed on her lap. As I laughed and tried to get away I wondered whether Carole was trying to intentionally sabotage me and force an accident. Before I got close to losing any control she thankfully stopped and pulled her hand away. She chuckled as I gasped for breath. It seemed she was just being playful, a side of the House Mother that I rarely saw.

“But seriously... You are going to be leaving the nursery. What’s the plan?” Carole asked.

“I don’t know.” I shrugged noncommittally. I never made plans.

“You must have some idea.” Carole continued, “You know how important it is to have a plan.”

“It just seems… pointless.” I said in defeat.

“Explain.” Carole prodded as she tried to get me to open up. I was quiet for a while, and she let me have my space, demonstrating again what a rare Amazon she really was. After a while however she did started to rhythmically lift and lower her leg, and I found myself bouncing up and down on her knee like the little tot I was at that point, all the while with her smiling and waiting patiently. My guts gave a little twinge, but suprising even myself I was able to clamp down fairly easily before I was in any danger. She gave it a rest when I finally spoke up:

“What’s the point in making plans when everyone is out to get me?” I asked with a sigh, “Every single thing I do and decision I make has to be carefully thought out. One mistake or even just bad luck could land me in a nursery worse than this forever. Every Amazon waiting for that moment I mess up to ruin my life. Look at what happened on the vacation. For my entire life I’m ultra-careful and then I make one mistake and it nearly ruined everything.”

“That’s not true.” Carole replied. This time her voice really did sound gentle, “There are Amazons out there who genuinely care for Littles. I care.”

“I know but…” I looked up at the ceiling, “It’s not enough. If ninety-eight percent of Amazons want me to be a baby then the two percent who don’t hardly make a difference.”

I expected Carole to speak but she remained silent. She could clearly see I had more on my mind and after a brief pause it seemed to explode out.

“Look at Laura… I have Ashley and the other Amazons looking out for me but thanks to Laura I still nearly ended up getting adopted and taken away. I made one mistake and it was nearly the end of my adulthood forever!”

“You blame Laura for that?” Carole asked with raised eyebrows, “From what I understand it was your decision to go to that party.”

“It was but…” I trailed off. Whilst it was true that I had made the decision it was Amazons like Laura that had put me in that place.

“It was Laura who went out to save you.” Carole interrupted me, “She may have different ideas about Littles but she doesn’t hate you. She thinks you need to be protected but there’s no malice there, ignorance maybe but no malice. This is beside the point, the fact is you control your destiny much more than you think.”

I strongly disagreed with Carole’s thoughts on Laura and wondered how much time the House Mother had actually spent with her. I didn’t say anything though because I understood the argument she was making. She was saying I had choices and I had to decide what I wanted from life before something was thrust upon me. For too long I had just gone along with the crowd or reacted to events rather than forge my own path. I had grown comfortable in not thinking about what was coming next.

“I’m just giving you a bit of advice.” Carole said as she started to stand up again. I was soon sat back on her hip, “Think about what you really want.”

I had half a mind to shout that I had no idea what I wanted anymore but I contented myself with silence as I was taken back into the nursery and placed in the pen. Before Carole had talked to me I had felt unsure about what to do next but after our conversation I was more confused than ever.

• Like 4