LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I can't be the only one drumming on my diaper am I?

Does anyone else use their diaper as a drum? I find myself making music regularly and thought about how random it must seem.

• Like 2

Yeah, I really love that too!? It's fun to make music with your diapie!??????? I especially love the sound of the crinklyness my diapie makes. When my daddy changes me, after the diapie change he'll pat my diaper area and that always makes me giggle.???????❤️

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

yea I like to drum the front and sometimes I hit the back.

I would only do the front, daddy would do the back!?? He always needs to know where his little guy is!☺️??❤️?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

yea I like to drum the front and sometimes I hit the back.

I hadn't thought about it until you mentioned it. But after trying it I only only like the front or the thighs. I like the sounds that my vinyl bloomers too. Got a nice muffled high hat sound to them.

I drum my fingers on the front of my diaper sometimes when I'm reading, generally later in the evening, when I can be in just a diaper with nothing on over it. Every once in a while my wife will swat my tush when she walks by - I'm not sure if that qualifies as drumming, but it does make a sound. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Spiderman said:

I would have to say the back of the diaper I would see me using it as a drum considering how much I pat it all the time.

How much do you Pat on it buddy??

• Like 1

I would suppose that if the diaper cover was of a taut vinyl (plastic) stretchable material and the number of diapers worn stretches

all this to it limits that a dull thump-a-thud sound could be made - but then what about the patty cake patty cake vibrations causing

some other kind of commotion ?

Then the diaper cover having reached it limits - also limits the outer clothing that can worn - certainly not fitted jeans pants or skirts.

Best consider a full (wide) hemmed dress (oh and the shorter the better - love ya baby) making it easier to drum up that rhythm.

So what kind of music do you play while fully packed in your diapers - a rumpa rumpa rum  ?

Do you use finger hand thumping or perhaps some other instrument of music ?

Oh to be these people drumming on a diaper:

857e47272eda25ca9829573fff5cab6c.jpg.45df4629f2d50320e956d901c3c8cf7f.jpg90442f28653a1cd74489259a8b12236e--diaper-covers-baby-dresses.jpg.8702e072f0b4ca5eb123a8ea60ecefa4.jpg823172401_Pinkrumbapanties.jpg.aa2de0adf1581690184b85947acbc4b4.jpg