Well it goes something like this-

24/7 no matter what

Disposables for ease of use and speed

:thumbsup:

Wear to work where I hope no one knows :whistling:

All family members know my secret ! :roflmao:

Dont have any choice in holding back-Bladder makes those decisions! :badmood:

No number 2's except by rare accident (thank goodness) :crybaby:

Always use Tena slip's as they are ace in my book! (All three absorbancies) :beer:

Wearing a Nappy has always been one of my likings right from being a child of probably about three to the current day.

Nothing is going to change any of the above!

• 1 month later...
:thumbsup: i also wear 24/7, but i wear cloth, gauze prefold, and vinyl pants. i love the feel of the thickness between my legs, the comfort of knowing i'm not going to leak, but i've noticed that recently i don't really "think" about what i'm wearing like i did in the past year or so. i guess that means i'm getting over the initial shock and getting back to (ab)normal. when i experience a tia or a panic attack knowing i'm wearing diapers helps confort me. wearing a diaper is as natural as wearing any other article of clothing.
Guest Diaperdragon

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Hash: SHA1

I have thought about going 24/7 in diapers because being on the go

and away from a clean toilet. I do like the idea of going 24/7/365 in

diapers. I may try it for two weeks straight and if I like it, I may

go wearing diapers 24/7 all the time. It's something I've been

thinking about and I'm seriously thinking about going 24/7 in

diapers.

So has anyone ever gone 24/7 in diapers and what's it like and how

dose it feel.

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----

Version: PGP 8.1

iQA/AwUBRq+ljrmjfZKfFu15EQJCFgCfTg6hbhNWhh41mEEy884LEN46GfcAoMWj

ZrWXy1Er88dYuktPCKuDrKPk

=Q0sp

-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

I've been wearing diapers 24/7 since as long as I can remember. B) Diapers are a part of my life , and I don't really think to much about it. -_-

I have had a very weak bladder all my life, and don't pay much attention to the stairs of others. I don't really take notice.

Wet diapers , and vinyl pants are ok , by me

If your 24/7 , just try to enjoy life and others won't really take notice :biker_h4h:

I've been wearing diapers 24/7 since as long as I can remember. B) Diapers are a part of my life , and I don't really think to much about it. -_-

I have had a very weak bladder all my life, and don't pay much attention to the stairs of others. I don't really take notice.

Wet diapers , and vinyl pants are ok , by me

If your 24/7 , just try to enjoy life and others won't really take notice :biker_h4h:

Thats the way I look at it too. I used to worry about what others thought that found out that I wear or when I'd go to a pharmacy to buy disposables and some people would actually gauk at me. I just look right back at them B) I wear for need as well as for the deep love of them. I could never feel safe and secure out of diapers and vinyl pants even though my own wife hates them. She has never been able to accept my diaper needs but shes not the one with the problem and will never dictate what I wear for underclothes so I wear 24/7 :whistling:

I wear 24/7 and have since i was born b/c of a nerve defect I cant control pee or poop. I use disposables and always have.

I wear at work which can be difficult but I have a system. See im a secretary so obviously I wear a skirt everyday and unlike what some girls think, noone notices a diaper under your skirt. But anyways when I need to change I just change, I have my own office and I store diapers and wipes in there and usually only have to change 3 times a day.

My mom taught me as a lil girl not to care what others thought, its my underwear and if they dont like tough cookies. So basically I live like diapers are just underwear.

I wear 24/7 and have since i was born b/c of a nerve defect I cant control pee or poop. I use disposables and always have.

I wear at work which can be difficult but I have a system. See im a secretary so obviously I wear a skirt everyday and unlike what some girls think, noone notices a diaper under your skirt. But anyways when I need to change I just change, I have my own office and I store diapers and wipes in there and usually only have to change 3 times a day.

My mom taught me as a lil girl not to care what others thought, its my underwear and if they dont like tough cookies. So basically I live like diapers are just underwear.

Well said Jennifer! Who cares what others think, tough cookies. :thumbsup:

Hi Fairfaxdl

Well it goes something like this-

24/7 no matter what

Disposables for ease of use and speed

:thumbsup:

Wear to work where I hope no one knows :whistling:

All family members know my secret ! :roflmao:

Dont have any choice in holding back-Bladder makes those decisions! :badmood:

No number 2's except by rare accident (thank goodness) :crybaby:

Always use Tena slip's as they are ace in my book! (All three absorbancies) :beer:

Wearing a Nappy has always been one of my likings right from being a child of probably about three to the current day.

Nothing is going to change any of the above!

i understand the concept of 24/7 as being totally dependent on diapers, with the only varible being the duration of dependency. i believe that very few of us are dedicated or obsessive enough to live a 24/7/365 lifestyle. it's just too difficult on so many levels. first and foremost, who has the time? and honestly, my interest begins to drift away to other more lofty pursuits. admittedly, i will only wear when i'm assured the time, privacy and security to complete the diaper cycle. by that i mean wearing long enough to have used them to the point that a change is necessary. the longest i've been completly diaper dependent was for a week. in that period i experienced a momentary decline in desire, usually after cleaning up from a "productive" session. i would think it's even more difficult if the individual is a hardcore ab. i rarely find enjoyment in prolonged roleplay. i realize we all put a different spin on how we enjoy the fetish, so i'm sure there are a few people who can maintain interest. i have a history of diapered bedwetting in my youth so as you might imagine, i try and recreate some of those magical moments. with 5 kids in the family and 3 of us wetting the bed at one time or anothr, diapers were used as a common sense approach to managing the issue. minor teasing aside, it was handled in a tender and understanding way. despite the practical use of diapers to minimize wet beds, on several occassions they were imposed as a kind of "benign" punishment. from time to time my mom would grow desperate with one or more of us and insist on daytime wearing in a misguided effort to encourage better control. as we all know, the need for diapers could not be dictated and would decline in it's own sweet time. it was during this daytime diapering that i would have to consciously use my diapers. i remember trying desperatly to maintain a clean and dry diaper only to have a truly authentic accident. we were usually changed when found to be poopy, but i quickly became an expert on avoiding detection. so there lies the beginnings of what has turned out to be a life-long love affair with all things diaper. my attempts at 24/7 dependency are directly related to those early years. it's just that now i've grown in a way that other interests and responsabilities demand equal attention. i'm lucky to enjoy a measure of freedom when it comes to indulging these pleasures of my youth. but it's those other interests that create a personal balance and distraction as i suspect they do for countless others. so it is that i believe few have the desire for fulltime diaper dependency. i will however qualify that belief by saying a dedicated attendant, who delights in keeping their little one happy, could make 24/7 much more appealing. jack

I wear 24/7 and I barely wear any underwear. I still can't pee while driving or lying down and I can't always pee while sitting. I might have to give up 24/7 again when I get my own apartment unless I get another diaper room mate. I have been considering myself that. I have a great diaper friend I been seeing for almost a month and I hope one of my other diaper buddies moves out here. Soemtimes guys buy me diapers too or give them to me. I'd be lucky if they were bought for me. I get really depressed without them when I am forced to give them up.

i was 24/7 for awhile that is now its more like 24 / 3 because of weekends

its funny i tried so hard to keep 24/7 lifestyle and with a willing partner a catheter time and lots of fun the thing that stopped me staying 24/7 was that i was afraid what others would think if they found out and i had times where i had no time for a change or atleast didnt want to change so as not to miss anything,

bad mistakes.

but 24/3 is good aswell i get a little burst of commitment and occaisional wearing during the week.

:) Hi nappyloon, just wanted to pop in an say hello again, been happy in my nappy these days and have been so far throughout the summer :beer::whistling: Take care. Alan

Hi Alan, nice one mate ! :) glad you are still going strong in those Nappies, keep it up and look after yourself.

Hope you have a nice Summer and Winter in those warm and secure Nappies!

Nappy

• 3 weeks later...

very postive too, i have been wearing them 24/7 last 10 years i dont worry what other think, i am in the human service field, everyone got some issue wheater it big or small