LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anti "AB" or "Furry"

DailyDi

1 minute ago, Emily Ruby Rose said:

I would also like to say. politics yet alone Conservative values NEVER EVER BELONG IN ANY KINK AB/DL, Furry, or otherwise.

Maybe you missed the poll showing more than half of DD members fall on the right side of the spectrum when it comes to politics.

1 minute ago, DailyDi said:

Conservatives are welcome here too. They are just expected to respect all members same as anyone else.

Totally agree and everyone else under the sun.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Conservatives are welcome here too. They are just expected to respect all members same as anyone else.

problem is a lot don't if they did that would be a whole another story. I just wish right now to see this site become more like it use to be, really friendly and welcoming.

1 minute ago, Emily Ruby Rose said:

problem is a lot don't if they did that would be a whole another story. I just wish right now to see this site become more like it use to be, really friendly and welcoming.

I try to keep it welcoming and friendly.

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, Emily Ruby Rose said:

Yeah, Mikey's right, I think the website's always been very friendly and welcoming! God knows our moderators and administrators do their damnedest to keep this place in line and I applaud them for it! It takes a lot of work and time and energy. And not everyone has that or is willing to do that.?☺️?❤️??????????❤️????❤️

• Like 3
1 hour ago, DailyDi said:

I give respect to all who are here.  I am here to love and give love and make friends.  If someone has a different point of view then they have that right.

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

I give respect to all who are here.  I am here to love and give love and make friends.  If someone has a different point of view then they have that right.

That's exactly what I would've said. And that's also exactly why I'm here.?? And to hear about people's diaper experiences and stories, I love that!?❤️??

• Like 2
14 hours ago, Elfy said:

The fact you quote my saying if you don't support LGBT people you shouldn't be here and bring up your own beliefs is very telling indeed.

I have no problem with people being conservatives. I do have a problem when those people use their political affiliation to deny or denigrate minority groups.

I have a problem when any people use their political, religious, fraternal, or any other affiliation to deny or denigrate any other group.

• Like 4
On 8/17/2021 at 7:48 AM, ValentinesStuff said:

I have a problem when any people use their political, religious, fraternal, or any other affiliation to deny or denigrate any other group.

Same here.  

• Like 1