LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not feeling well

DailyDi

Nausea and dizziness is my main complaint. Could be a meneire's flair up, or could be bad air quality. Sucking it up at the moment, as the only drug that sort of helps also knocks me out and I have stuff to do today. No driving though, thankfully.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

That sucks! I hate nausea.??? I hope you feel better soon Mikey! Yeah, @Apache Raccoon is right, you should definitely go lay down after you're done with your stuff around the house.?☺️ Sleep it off buddy! ??? After all, an good boy like you needs his rest.??❤️☺️

2 hours ago, Apache Raccoon said:

My Nana had meneire's, she'd get dizzy spells and have to lie down on the floor till it passed.

Maybe you should take the drug and go for a lie down and sleep it off, that's what I'd do.

Yep, the floor is a must sometimes as when having a spell even laying in bed it can feel like you're rolling out of bed.

Did what needs doing, so pill and nap time!

Hope you are masking and social distancing, even if you have been vaccinated, which I believe you previously said you have been.  You can still pick up anything including Covid 19 or a variant even when vaccinated.

2 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Hope you are masking and social distancing, even if you have been vaccinated, which I believe you previously said you have been.  You can still pick up anything including Covid 19 or a variant even when vaccinated.

Yep, staying safe no matter what everyone else does here.

6 hours ago, feralfreak said:

have you had enough electrolytes? when moms electrolytes are low she gets like that, (low enough and it can even cause afib)

I haven't been drinking as much as I should. Might need to get some Gatorade  in the house.

I think there is a new product out "gaterlite" or something, that has more electrolytes in it, like pedialite, but for adults..... And (hopefully) cheaper.... I looked at getting some pedialite, but that sh$t be EXPENSIVE!!! ?