LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When you were younger

When I was a boy and would go to my friends to play, I would see his younger sibling’s cloth nappies and plastic pants on radiators drying after being washed, I knew his youngest sister was still in nappies full time as she was still a toddler, but I remember there being many more nappies and plastic pants than one child would use. I did ask him why there where so many nappies? all I was told was they were all his sisters. Over the years I have wondered if he had to wear a nappy for bed.
                If I got chance, I would try to feel the soft plastic pants that where around, I already had a huge interest in nappies and more so the plastic pants.
                Did any of you see nappies and plastic pants laying around at your friend’s homes and where you attracted/excited by them and di you find out if your friend also had to wear them because they wet the bed?

Sometimes

The shoe was on the opposite foot for me most of the time - I was the one scouring the house to hide evidence of there being continued use of nappies. This never involved cloth nappies or plastic panties, that I recall - I know that I wore those from time to time, but it was quite infrequent, according to my mom, and other than plastic pants being in the back corner of my pajama drawer, there was scant evidence of them lying around - I think my mom dried them in the clothes dryer and folded them and put them in the linen closet, where they just looked like towels.

For me, it was mostly about making sure that the box of Pampers on the floor of my closet was buried in laundry or a blanket if someone was coming over who might end up playing in my room, and also making sure that there wasn't a balled-up diaper in the bathroom garbage can, or a new one sitting on the counter, or in a bag by the front door. 

I did used to reflexively scan my surroundings for evidence that anyone else wore diapers, for sure. I recall finding a bag of Huggies under the sink at my buddy Ryan's place when I was in maybe 2nd or 3rd grade, and asking him about them, and he said that they were for his grandma. However, his grandma didn't live with them, Ryan didn't have any siblings, and it goes without saying that Huggies would not have fit on his grandma even if she did stay over on occasion, so I suspected Ryan wore diapers to bed like I did. I tested the waters on the topic once, clumsily - I said something like "Did you ever wonder what it would be like to wear diapers again?", and he immediately said "Nope!" and that would have been the end of the topic, but then my younger brother started chiming in along the lines of "'Cause my brother hasta wea...." , causing me to physically put my hand over his mouth and say "My brother's an idiot" or something like that. My brother got the message, but not before a half-formed thought was left hanging in the air. 

Other than that, the only other time I recall having confirmation that someone I knew was still in diapers sometimes was when my brother and I were babysat by a neighbour who had two daughters, one about a year older than me, and one about a year younger. I would have been about 6 at the time, and I barely remember anything from that period in my life, but the fact that this has stuck with me throughout my life shows how much of an impression it made on me. The younger daughter wore diapers full time - I actually named myself after her here - her name was Sherri. We all knew this, because she sometimes played outside in just a diaper and a shirt, and one time her mom told us that she had to send her out like that because otherwise she would take her diaper off and stuff it behind a radiator or a mailbox, causing the landlord to complain. This was in an era when kids were still pretty much "free-range" - we were turned out the doors at what, by today's standards, would be considered a neglectfully young age, but back then it was par for the course, and most of us made it back alive. When I was 6 - 7 - 8 years old, I roamed the neighbourhood freely with my 3 - 4 - 5 year-old brother in tow, and that's what Melonie (the older sister) and Sherri did as well. I was riveted by Sherri - they used to call her my girlfriend, because I always wanted to go wherever she was likely to be. Why? Because she always had a diaper on. 

So when we were to be babysat by their mom, I was both excited and terrified - excited because I knew there would be diapers there, but terrified, because I didn't know if my mom had told them I also wore diapers (to bed). IF she knew, would she therefore make me put a diaper on at some point? In theory, the idea was electrifying, but when the rubber met the road, I didn't want to actually have to sit there in someone else's house wearing a diaper, when my younger brother did not. However, that never happened - although we were there pretty late (probably 9 or 10 PM, so, "late" for a 6 or 7 year-old), my brother and I were never told to get ready for bed. However, at one point, their mom called both of them over into the dining room, just around the corner from where we were sitting, and she changed Sherri, which was not unexpected, but was still fascinating to hear (I couldn't see anything from where we were sitting and I dared not try to sneak a peak), but then, after Sherri came walking back in her new diaper, we heard their mom telling Melonie to lie down, overlaid on the sound of another diaper being pulled out of the box. A few moments later, Melonie walked over in a nightie, and sat on the couch with us, and I knew right away she had a diaper on, too. That caused me to almost wish that I could wear one, but I sat with a lump of fear in my throat, too... was I next? But then we watched Knight Rider or something like that, and, it didn't happen. 

However I climbed on and off the couch and crawled around on the floor and generally made any excuse I could to try to get Melonie to play with me. I desperately wanted to talk to someone else who wore diapers to bed, but I couldn't summon the courage to say anything, so instead I just tried to get her to sit on the floor with me, or dance around. At some point her mom told me to sit still, or else I'd have to go stand in the corner. 

I had a friend as a kid that also wore diapers due to bedwetting. We didn't know about each other having issues with bedwetting for quite some time until we had a sleep over at his house. His dad built him a pretty neat club house that we about 6ft off the ground on stilts. We decided to sleep out there for the night and around 11pm that night his mom yelled for us from their back porch but we ignored it. about 20 or so minutes later his sister was sent out to tell him that he needed to come inside and help bring out the snacks for us both. When we came back out about 15 minutes later, he was in PJ's and I recognized the crinkle. I didn't say anything to him at first but we were playing with our gameboy's and i had a small light attachment for mine and he kind of scooted over towards mine as we were playing Mario and i noticed his shirt rode up and a diaper was on him. I was so nervous but delighted to see someone my age also was wearing a diaper. Some time later I ended up going back to my house which was two houses away to get into comfy clothes and my mom stopped me as soon as I got in the door to remind me to not forget my supplies. She was referring to my use of diapers due to bedwetting but was being cordial as my sister and her friends were in the living room within ear shot of our conversation. I remember getting my clothes out of my dresser and my mom coming into my room, asking me what i was going to wear and then patting on my bed to let me know to ploop my butt down and she would help diaper me. I think I was 7 or 8 at the time. I remember her taping me into a Pampers brand diaper and then putting a pair of Power Rangers underwear over it. She then walked away and allowed me to get the rest of the way dressed. I did so in a bit of a nervous rush and headed back to the club house. When I got there, he was still playing so I joined in. I ended up laying on my back and my knees bent as it was comfortable and resumed playing. My buddy inched close to me again as I had that nifty light on my gameboy and i cant remember if i shifted over or just moved but either way, that distinct crinkle came from below my sleeping pants. He paused his game, looked at me and then resumed playing. I looked at him and said what? He smirked again and said I heard that. I replied with yea so, I farted. He rebutted that wasn't what I heard and moved away from me. My heart was racing. I knew he was wearing a diaper but wasn't sure how he would react. He just stared at me and his face turned red and he said never mind, lets just play. I looked at him and said I know what you heard and i ran my hand down my hip and made the sound happen and said so what. His eyes almost jumped out of his skull and he too made the same noise. I smiled and said bedwetting sucks, doesn't it? He looked at me dead in the eye and said he didn't mind it so much and liked being wet. He dropped his pants and i just starred at him. He was in a Fitti Branded diaper and i dropped my pants thinking i revealed my diaper and he noticed the buldge but said Power Rangers!?!? I then dropped my covers and showed him my Pampers. The rest of our night we laid clad in our diapers and enjoyed our gameboy playtime. There was slight conversation about the diapers but not much at all from what i remember. We just knew each other wore at that point!

• Like 2

As a kid I knew about four friends or their brothers that wet their beds and none wore diapers, they had rubber or plastic mattress covers that were obvious when you sat on their beds. Some tried to hide it but the pissy smell always gave it away. My friend Mike and his brother Tom were chronic bed wetters  and didn't care if any one knew they were bed wetters. When I came over there was wet beds and pee soaked underwear on the floor of their room.

• 3 weeks later...

I remember believing, when I was a child in the 1950's, that no one knew about my bedwetting or diapers.

I thought my Secret was safe but I also remember that a lot of my friends and their brothers and sisters were bed wetters and whenever I spent the night at their houses I would get diapered in the same assembly line they're parents used on my friends and I never thought anything of it. I was so Clueless that on top of all that, I remember how embarrassed I was when I found out my Mother 'talked' to all of my friends Mother's all the time about my diapers and child rearing and what worked for... (shit adults talk about), yet it didn't bother me when those same Ladies diapered me for bed during a sleepover.

(and I always thought I was such a smart kid, go figure...)

As a kid I knew about my friend he still wet the bed but he didn’t wear diapers. He had a rubber mattress cover I’ve seen it on numerous occasions and you could hear it if you sat on his bed. I was so frigging jealous for he had the one thing I wanted so badly it would maybe allow me to wear diapers.

On 8/11/2021 at 6:31 AM, Like2bwet said:

If I got chance, I would try to feel the soft plastic pants that where around, I already had a huge interest in nappies and more so the plastic pants.
                Did any of you see nappies and plastic pants laying around at your friend’s homes and where you attracted/excited by them and di you find out if your friend also had to wear them because they wet the bed?

I copped a feel whenever and wherever I could!  Couldn't tell you who was wearing them as a regular course of business. I wanted them to feel them on my peepee.

• Like 1