LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kyle's Summer Vacation - Updated (Chapter 11)

• 2 weeks later...

Since he refused to   use the  toilet when was changed out of his  night diaper now that he is back in diapers for the day again  he is prolly going to need to do #2n in  his diaper. Not really sure if he should be considered to be use potty training since  has repeatedly refused to go. almost like a little baby who is totally lacking awareness of her bladder aznd bowels being full and needed to be emptied. :)

5 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Since he refused to use the toilet when was changed out of his night diaper now that he is back in diapers for the day again he is prolly going to need to do #2 in his diaper. Not really sure if he should be considered to be use potty training since  has repeatedly refused to go. almost like a little baby who is totally lacking awareness of her bladder and bowels being full and needed to be emptied. :)

Well, the first rule is: "Children in diapers who can stay dry longer than 2 hours at a time and have no messy accidents for longer than 4 hours, qualify to start our potty-training program, pending their parents’ approval of starting the program." It doesn't seem like he stayed dry for two hours. It definitely seems like Kyle is on the road to not qualifying for potty training.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone! 

just wanted to send a quick update that the story will be continuing in a few weeks. I’ll also be starting a few new stories. The last three months I’ve been very busy and I have been in between homes as I renovate my new place. I should be settled in the next few weeks and will finally have time to write again. Appreciate the patience and looking forward to adding to this.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Apologies for the delay in writing this update, I've had a very busy year and needed to put this to the side. I'm going to try to get back into this story and expand on some others I have an idea for as well. My plan is for this to be 20 chapters and then I might pick up further from there. 

Chapter 12 > 

As Kyle was led out the door he was immediately hit with a sense of humiliation and anxiety over the exposed nature of his situation. He must have looked ridiculous – walking along holding hands with Darlene dawning nothing but his blue Bulbasaur t-shirt, white socks, white shoes and a big fluffy white diaper with a strip of nursery designs along the top.

He so wished that he was holding hands with Darlene under different circumstances, maybe on a date walking along the lake looking for a spot to have lunch. Instead, she was leading him over to a playground so he could have some fun outside and play with the other “little cubs” under proper supervision.

As they turned the corner and approached the playground, Kyle saw a chaotic swarm of the children running around. As much as he was humiliated by his predicament, the play area did look fun. It was a typical set up standard swings, teeter-tots, monkey bars and a huge jungle gym with a catwalk and slide. What made it special was that the entire area had a whimsical nature theme to it, with several oversized soft animal statues that decorated the entire area – the large bear in on the exterior of the main area had caught Kyle’s attention. It seemed to be a good place to hide and avoid being out in the open. 

Darlene noticed Kyle pulling toward the bear as they got near the edge of the play area.

“Alrighty here we are little buddy, what looks fun?! Does someone want to go for a ride on Bubbles the Grizzly bear?” she asked him excitedly. 

“His name isn’t bubbles, you made that up, that is silly” Kyle laughed as he made his way over to the bear.

“Of course, that is bubbles and I don’t think he’d appreciate you making fun of his name! Here let’s go get you up there and then you can think about what you want to do!” Darlene said enthusiastically

“Uhhh okay – I guess that might be fun” Kyle said sheepishly, realizing that now he’d be propped up in his current state, totally ruining his plan to hide out.

“Up you go!” 

Darlene said, patting the top of the bear and guiding Kyle to climb up on top. She playfully gave his diaper a bit pat as he made his mount making Kyle blush immensely. 

The bear had almost a saddle like shape to it that caused Kyle’s diaper to get squished up against his crotch giving him a tight feeling around his growing. Being up above with a clear vantage point he could see everyone playing. Karly was running across the cat walk and she locked eyes on Kyle and gave out a big smile and waived excitedly at him. 

She quickly made her way down the jungle gym and starting running over toward Darlene and Kyle. 

“Hiiii Kyle! Wow you look sooo cool up there!” she said playfully

Darlene scooped her up into her arms saying “Awww little miss you want to join your friend up on bubbles?” 

Karly shook her head rapidly and Darlene lifted her up, placing her right in Kyle’s lap. She squirmed around and leaned back tilting her head back at Kyle to give him a big reverse hug. 

“Hiiiiii - are you are having fun?!” she asked loudly 

“Uhhh I guess, haven’t done much yet not sure I really feel like playing” he responded 

“dawww you have to plays – we can go on the swings if you wants” she said happily

As she leaned forward Karly took more notice of her position and turned to Kyle with an inquisitive face.

“Heee heee you look like a baby Kyle, where are your shorts silly?” Karly giggled with a genuine curiosity

Kyle blushed 10 shades of red and Darlene but in to respond 

“Karlyyyy be nice, Kyle had a little accident early and his shorts are in the dryer. Now don’t call him a baby, okay?” she said kindly

She quickly responded apologetically “Awww I wasn’t trying to be mean, I sowwy Kyle”

“it’s okay Karly, I know it’s sort of silly and didn’t mean it that way” Kyle responded nicely

Karly turned and wrapped herself around Kyle’s giving him a big hug. Once again, her aggressive movement put pressure on Kyle’s stomach. He was rudely reminded that he had yet to go number 2 today. The mixture of the bottle and his breakfast was starting to turn in his stomach. At that moment though it didn’t feel like an emergency and sort of went away once Karly let go of him.

“Well you two, did I hear you wanted to try out the swing set?” Darlene inquired trying to get Kyle to engage in the play session with her friend. 

“Yah! Let’s do it!” Karly screamed loudly.

She put her arms out and Darlene lifted her up off of Kyle setting her softly down on her feet.

Darlene turned back to Kyle “Okay big boy you redy to have some fun” 

Kyle simply nodded sheepishly as he took Darlene’s hand and let her help guide him off the bear, As he hopped down, he inadvertently let some gas escape as his feet hit the ground. He blushed but no one had seemed to notice. Darlene took both their hands and started to walk over toward the swing set. 

As they approached the swings, Karly let go of Darlene’s hand and sprinted towards them hopping into one of the seats and immediately beginning to swing back n forth.

Kyle apprehensively kept his gaze down as they made their way over, again hoping he could make himself invisible. He reluctantly let go of Darlene’s hand as he walked toward his side of the swing set. 

He felt the back of his shirt pulled lightly. 

“ah ah ah hold on real quick hunny.” Darlene said as she pulled out the back of Kyle’s diaper quickly to check him.

“looks all clean to me, sorry little buddy I thought I might have smelled a poopy” she said playfully

Kyle looked back at her, almost with teary eyes, feebily responding “I, I might need to go number 2 soon, you think you can take me to the bathroom after the swings?” he pleaded

“Well you know typically we don’t take little one’s to the potty if they are in diapers and not pull ups, but maybe we can make an exception – still you’ll have to wait for potty time which is coming up right after playtime – you just need to hold it for 15 more minutes okay sweety?” she responded sympathetically

“Alrighty I think I can do that, thank you Darlene” Kyle said disappointedly 

He slowly made his way to the swing. He started to pump and swing alongside Karly. He found it to be surprisingly relaxing, the rhythm giving rise to a certain sense of serenity and bliss.

“watch how far I can go!” Karly said as he she let go of her swing jumping a few feet forward. Very proud of herself she turned around with her hands on her hips 

“Come on Kyle jump! I bet you can’t beat me!” she said egging him on

Kyle wasn’t inclined to meet her challenge but figured he might as well, since he could easily beat her jump. He gave the swing a few extra pumps and he let go at the very high point thinking this would give him maximum distance. Unfortunately he’d miscalculated as launched mostly upward and landed with his feet almost right where Karly was. 

“heehee – we tied! Let’s do it again” Karly said excitedly. 

“You’re on” Kyle said – a little embarrassed to feel so inclined to beat a 4 year old in a swing set competition.

They went back to the swings getting ready to jump again. As Kyle was swinging back n forth, the pressure in his bowels had gotten worse but he ignored it, more focused on winning this playful game. Karly let go first and went to pretty much the exact place she had gone before. Kyle figured if he let go just as he was at the bottom of the pendulum, he’d be able to jump further. 

He pumped hard and let go, launching rapidly forward past Karly. He hit the ground faster than he expected and he lost his footing falling onto his hands and knees. 

“That doesn’t count you fell!” Karly said excitedly 

Darlene had run over to Kyle to make sure he wasn’t hurt. “aww buddy, are you okay?” she said concerned as she crouched down to his level putting a hand on his shoulder. 

“Uhhh I, I, I’m okay” he responded. Kyle was not hurt, however he was simply frozen in position. The sudden fall on to all fours caused rapid pressure on his bowels and he’d let out a very wet fart right as he hit the ground. He couldn’t move, fully realizing that any more pressure at this point would cause him to full on mess his diaper. 

Darlene came over to intervene “Kyle what’s wrong honey, why.. ohhh” 

she’d caught a whiff of what happened. She inspected the back of his diaper, observing small slight mess splattered across his bottom.

“Oh sweety its okay, don’t worry its just a small little accident.” She said as she continued to rub his back trying to comfort the poor boy.

“Why don’t we get you up and we can sit you down over in the shade until playtime is over” she said trying her best to find a solution.

Kyle was still unresponsive and simply looked up toward Darlene with half teary eyes and a scared expression. 

She quickly realized the issue.

“aww little one, do you need to make a poopy? It’s okay just let it out, you’ll feel so much better.” She said as she sat down next to him. She tilted his head up so he was looking at her in the eyes. She could see that the was sniffling and beginning to cry. 

She reached into her pocket and took Kyle’s pacifier out, holding it up to his lips. “Here you go big boy, suck on this for me.” He gave no resistance to the pacifier, knowing that at the very least it would distract him from what was gearing up to be the most embarrassing moment of his life. 

“Alright honey, now I want you to push, can you do that for me? Push little one” Darlene said encouragingly with a big smile as she rubbed her hands through Kyle’s hair.

Without any more resistance, Kyle did as he was asked and let his bowels loose. His face turned a deep shade of red as pushed hard and began to fill the seat of his diaper. 

“That’s a good boy, just get it all out, you’re being so brave” Darlene said to console him through the moment. He continued to push through teary eyes. The back of his diaper expanded rapidly and grew quickly discolored. It was rather obvious what had happened at this point to any onlookers. 

“There there cutie, you’re doing such a good job for me” she said as Kyle let out his final push and appeared that he may be finally done. 

“Alrighty mr. stinky pants are you all done?” she asked presumptively. 

Kyle just nodded his head in response, hoping that somehow, he could just sink into the ground.

“Okay then baby let’s stand up and we can find somewhere for you to hangout okay? Darlene said with a big smile.

Kyle took her hand an slowly got up, feeling the large mess in the back of his diaper drop slightly as he began to move. The sensation caused him to waddle as he was lead over to a tree shaded area where there was a blanket laid out and several babies were being tended to by Candy.

As they approached Darlene said, “Hey Candy, having fun?” 

Candy responded, “Yep just watching after these little ones who aren’t quite big enough for the jungle gym, did you bring me another little guy to watch?”

“Yep, Kyle just filled his pampers and it’s probably best he just hangs out here for the next few minutes until it’s time to go in.” Darlene said somewhat loudly.

Candy, replied “ohhh yah of course, I’ll keep an eye on him. Poor little guy”

Kyle was mortified by the exchange and just kept his eyes glued to the floor.

Darlene crouched down next to him, “Okay buddy can you kneel down here for me and hang tight until playtime is over?” she said playfully

Kyle just nodded his head in response, not feeling confident enough to use words in this moment. 

“Okay good boy, I’ll go get you something to play with.”

Darlene came back with some megablocks for Kyle “okay cutie play with these for a few minutes and we’ll be back inside in no time.” She said as she gave him a quick peck on the cheek. 

Kyle mindlessly looked at the blocks and observed his surroundings. Realizing in that moment he was sitting in a messy diaper, playing with blocks in the area reserved for little infants. He only hoped that this day would end sooner than later.  

• Like 23

Really happy to see a new chapter ! And I think this change for Kyle is not gonna be the last one ! I can really see him being picked by his mommy and put in a stroller so she can transport him better hehehe maybe he can use little lions diapers so he can mix with the actual babies who wears Pampers rsrs