LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone on xbox

@Young1

I used to have an active account with xbox live.  I stopped playing a lot of games with friends I used to play with, because of my work schedule, and because of some people I used to play alot with, who would be on my "team" and if I didn't do what they thought I should, I would get grief from them, because of my limitations due to my disability.  I sometimes would get told I was moving to fast, not going the right way, or I would end up in the wrong place. 

When it started getting "toxic" I stopped playing, because it almost would end up in arguments with players, and some of them were quite "disrespectful"  Because I want to keep MY access to the systems I have (Xbox One, Xbox 360, 3DS/2DS/switch available, I INSIST that unless they are ONLY using my wireless to access their accounts, which means they are connecting their Xboxs to my wiring, that they BEHAVE online, and not commit an xbox bannable offense.  This also applies to my handhelds:  If they have a problem, all I ask is that they leave and let me know, and I will deal with it, or I will BLOCK players that bother my friends.

I LOVE playing games, but some games are not as fun anymore, because they have lost the shine.  I have not even renewed my xbox one gamertag for 3 years:  Most of '19, '20 and '21 I have been RIGHT here on DD, and have been playing games through my switches.  One of them is a STOCK switch, and one has CFW for me to be able to be able to play other systems using emulators.

This does NOT mean that I will NEVER renew it, but right now, it costs $50/year for XBL, and $20/year for Nintendo Switch Online, which is easier to swallow financially :)

Brian

1 minute ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Young1

I used to have an active account with xbox live.  I stopped playing a lot of games with friends I used to play with, because of my work schedule, and because of some people I used to play alot with, who would be on my "team" and if I didn't do what they thought I should, I would get grief from them, because of my limitations due to my disability.  I sometimes would get told I was moving to fast, not going the right way, or I would end up in the wrong place. 

When it started getting "toxic" I stopped playing, because it almost would end up in arguments with players, and some of them were quite "disrespectful"  Because I want to keep MY access to the systems I have (Xbox One, Xbox 360, 3DS/2DS/switch available, I INSIST that unless they are ONLY using my wireless to access their accounts, which means they are connecting their Xboxs to my wiring, that they BEHAVE online, and not commit an xbox bannable offense.  This also applies to my handhelds:  If they have a problem, all I ask is that they leave and let me know, and I will deal with it, or I will BLOCK players that bother my friends.

I LOVE playing games, but some games are not as fun anymore, because they have lost the shine.  I have not even renewed my xbox one gamertag for 3 years:  Most of '19, '20 and '21 I have been RIGHT here on DD, and have been playing games through my switches.  One of them is a STOCK switch, and one has CFW for me to be able to be able to play other systems using emulators.

This does NOT mean that I will NEVER renew it, but right now, it costs $50/year for XBL, and $20/year for Nintendo Switch Online, which is easier to swallow financially :)

Brian

No worries it can be pretty toxic in the gamer world but its fun to play ganes with actually nice people and they not knowing your playing while padded ? it gives me giggles all the time 

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Young1

When it started getting "toxic" I stopped playing, because it almost would end up in arguments with players, and some of them were quite "disrespectful" 

LOL!?? Hahaha! That sounds exactly like the call of duty community when I was a teenager. DEAR GOD, they were so toxic. How could someone get that upset over a video game?!?? geez!???? I'm glad I left it and I don't regret it!??? I like video games too, but I don't like multiplayer games. I like co-op games, like the borderlands series! But my specialty is single play games.? That's what I'm really good at! ?☺️??❤️?? I've been gaming for a long time, ever since I was a little boy. Which I still am, all things considered!? LOL!?? No one ever really grows up!☺️??❤️??????❤️

31 minutes ago, Young1 said:

No worries it can be pretty toxic in the gamer world but its fun to play ganes with actually nice people and they not knowing your playing while padded ? it gives me giggles all the time 

Yep! The padded lifestyle sure is great!??????????? There's no going back!??

• Like 2
  • 11 months later...