LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Japanese Sci-Fi

I know I am gonna get some hate but I honestly never liked any of he corny Godzilla films before the American versions. I felt it was just cheesy as hell and couldn't get past the horrible special effects. Probably why I couldn't get into old school Star Trek till the movies in the 80s and TNG.

I cant remember the last time I ever saw an Ultraman episode.  There was also The Space Giants.

Cant forget Star Blazers (Space Battleship Yamato) or Battle of the Planets (Gatchaman).

10 minutes ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Speed Racer.

Not exactly science fiction.

If you have a Motor Trend subscription, you can watch the whole series.  I have actually been watching it here and there.

Oh oh oh oh..... And Marine Boy!

Watched some Johnny Sokko, and speed racer..... Not much into Godzilla for the reasons stated above....( I think the movies defined the term "hokey") 

But this was back in the '60's and I was a kid..... Meh....no interest today.

*coughs* Godzilla...  They were my favorites. Yes they could be a little cheesy, but I enjoyed them nonetheless. Honestly I think what made them cheesy was the horrible english dub, but thats what we got.

4 hours ago, Nyte Kitsune said:

*coughs* Godzilla...  They were my favorites. Yes they could be a little cheesy, but I enjoyed them nonetheless. Honestly I think what made them cheesy was the horrible english dub, but thats what we got.

"ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!"

?

• Like 1